PDA

View Full Version : Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Shannon
08-15-2014, 09:35 AM
Hey, thanks stroppy. That table looks familiar. :)

herbertwest
08-15-2014, 01:13 PM
Thanks!
So Grimoire is a book by Beahm?

stroppygoblin
08-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Thanks!
So Grimoire is a book by Beahm?

Small art book.

Shannon
08-15-2014, 05:17 PM
http://www.clivebarker.info/grimoire.JPG

I believe this was included with the S/L edition of the Stephen King Companion, with the same numbers used.

SirFolio16
08-15-2014, 07:14 PM
Looking for a 1st / 1st Grant edition of The Gunslinger

Shannon
08-15-2014, 07:32 PM
$425 not including shipping. Very scrappy. (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?6468-Collectible-Classifieds&p=868770&viewfull=1#post868770)

SirFolio16
08-15-2014, 07:40 PM
I'm looking for something in better condition

Shannon
08-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Well ... a) you're in the wrong forum, b) you didn't say what kind of condition you wanted, and c) your fly is down.

d) Made you look. :)

SirFolio16
08-15-2014, 07:51 PM
My bad... lol... I'll post in the right forum...

And I know it's down... I can't afford air conditioning.

F1racefan
08-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Selling Dark Man Portfolio #31 still in CD packaging $100 OBO Free shipping within US. Paypal gift.

Reduced to $80 OBO

Merlin1958
08-17-2014, 01:37 PM
My bad... lol... I'll post in the right forum...

And I know it's down... I can't afford air conditioning.

Then why wear pants? Shannon, posts in his "Tighty-Whiteys"!!! LOL

swintek
08-19-2014, 10:48 AM
JOYLAND Signed LTD # 511. Fine in The Collector's Slipcase. $350 Paypal Gift with free US shipping.

webstar1000
08-19-2014, 10:50 AM
Selling Dark Man Portfolio #31 still in CD packaging $100 OBO Free shipping within US. Paypal gift.

Reduced to $80 OBO

Sorry mate but gonna have a tough time getting that I think.. most here paid $60 bucks or so cause of a coupon then had.... I wouldnt pay 80:( Good luck to ya!

Shannon
08-19-2014, 11:19 AM
I'm pretty sure that could have been sent in a private message.

Jimimck
08-19-2014, 12:14 PM
Just saw your "don't get married" name Shannon. Had to laugh. Hope things are ok pal.

George at C-Springs
08-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Just saw your "don't get married" name Shannon. Had to laugh. Hope things are ok pal.

Gotta change that "In Love" mood thing though!

Randall Flagg
08-19-2014, 03:09 PM

Definitely.

F1racefan
08-19-2014, 03:59 PM

Reduced to $80 OBO

Sorry mate but gonna have a tough time getting that I think.. most here paid $60 bucks or so cause of a coupon then had.... I wouldnt pay 80:( Good luck to ya!

Thanks really appreciate that:arg:

tippy4
08-19-2014, 04:04 PM
This is something that really annoys me.

If somebody lists something for sale and you want it, then buy it.

If you don't want it, then move along and keep your comments to yourself....particularly if they are negative.

webstar1000
08-19-2014, 05:08 PM

If you don't want it, then move along and keep your comments to yourself....particularly if they are negative.

My comment was not meant to be negative rather informative... There is a differnce.

Merlin1958
08-19-2014, 06:19 PM

Definitely.

Not really, Shannon has always been in love with himself!! LOL

SirFolio16
08-19-2014, 06:24 PM
LOL

tippy4
08-19-2014, 08:06 PM

My comment was not meant to be negative rather informative... There is a differnce.

This is not the thread for that.

THIS IS (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?1987-Current-Market-Value-Experts-assess-yours-or-other-s-collectible-King-item).

Refer to post #1 in this thread.

Your public reply has effectively eliminated any chance of a sale for F1racefan at his asking price.

Jimimck
08-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Your public reply has effectively eliminated any chance of a sale for F1racefan at his asking price.

I disagree. So one person commented thinking the asking price is too high, and gave an example of how some people purchased the item from CD half price to back up his opinion. That doesn't mean someone else will actually think $80 is a good price. The fact is that only a handful of people got to purchase the art portfolio cheap as there was a small window where CD allowed it to be included in a sale by error. Most sales were at the full retail price of $125.

I'm sure someone would be keen to buy it at $80, and one person saying it is too high is not going to kill all opportunities to sell it.

Lookwhoitis
08-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Still, it is bad form to crap in the sandbox or pee in the pool...

webstar1000
08-20-2014, 03:29 AM

THIS IS (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?1987-Current-Market-Value-Experts-assess-yours-or-other-s-collectible-King-item).

Did I attack you or something? Get over it man... I have never said a word to you about your prices or anything so don't worry about it.

webstar1000
08-20-2014, 03:31 AM

I disagree. So one person commented thinking the asking price is too high, and gave an example of how some people purchased the item from CD half price to back up his opinion. That doesn't mean someone else will actually think $80 is a good price. The fact is that only a handful of people got to purchase the art portfolio cheap as there was a small window where CD allowed it to be included in a sale by error. Most sales were at the full retail price of $125.

I'm sure someone would be keen to buy it at $80, and one person saying it is too high is not going to kill all opportunities to sell it.

I agree with you as well. My intentions were not to hurt anyones sale other than to educate. I would have done the same in the other thread had he posted there... someone just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today:( Soooo.. lets move on to new biz:)

divemaster
08-20-2014, 04:01 AM
Tippy has a good point. If I were interested in a posted item and contemplating pulling the trigger and then someone came in and basically said "you can get that for a lot cheaper elsewhere," I'd back away faster than a crab on sand. It would definitely kill the sale and any further interest on my part. I realize that no one had the intention of hurting a sale, and the intention was to be generally helpful, but "educating" someone about their asking prices in a classified thread should be done via PM.

In other words, "what Tippy said."

webstar1000
08-20-2014, 04:11 AM
Tippy has a good point. If I were interested in a posted item and contemplating pulling the trigger and then someone came in and basically said "you can get that for a lot cheaper elsewhere," I'd back away faster than a crab on sand. It would definitely kill the sale and any further interest on my part. I realize that no one had the intention of hurting a sale, and the intention was to be generally helpful, but "educating" someone about their asking prices in a classified thread should be done via PM.

In other words, "what Tippy said."

Your way of handling it was a little better though... and if you were going to pull the trigger on something so to speak.. would you not check around (IE: the other thread on values) before pulling that trigger? Everyone around here seems to be so quick to condemn another member that it gets tiring... my comment was not negative. I meant no harm and if Tippy has something negative to say he could have PM'd me like he said. My point is which post was negative? Kinda leaning towards his... I am not looking for a fight here and I am done talking about it after this post but if we can't educate here than what is the point? Buddy wants to sell the book... we all know that it is not going to sell at $100 (his original asking? or even the $80... someone just got a free one from CD as a gift (refer to that thread)... so why not let the poor fellow know? Anyways, I will no longer post what is a good deal or not (I have posted how great a deal was numerous times in the past and no one said a friggin word!!!)....

Br!an
08-20-2014, 07:06 AM
I realize that no one had the intention of hurting a sale, and the intention was to be generally helpful, but "educating" someone about their asking prices in a classified thread should be done via PM.

My thoughts exactly.

George at C-Springs
08-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Still, it is bad form to crap in the sandbox or pee in the pool...

Crap in the pool ... it gets much more of a reaction out of people.

racerx45
08-20-2014, 09:33 AM
http://www.stlmag.com/downloads/204541/download/floater.jpg?cb=27965ec46fc35b4f55ebeb3670805017

Merlin1958
08-20-2014, 11:03 AM
http://www.stlmag.com/downloads/204541/download/floater.jpg?cb=27965ec46fc35b4f55ebeb3670805017

OhhhhKay!! I think we need to get back on topic....FAST!!! LOL

Randall Flagg
08-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Classic Caddyshack scene, but yes, back on track please.

Merlin1958
08-20-2014, 11:37 AM
To help get us back on topic, sort of, will you look at this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311050328393?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Was at $1,750,000.00 a few days ago!!!

SirFolio16
08-20-2014, 11:41 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!

jhanic
08-20-2014, 11:41 AM
I've been watching that too, Bill. Just plain crazy! And four more days to go!

John

Robert Fulman
08-20-2014, 11:45 AM
I have thought about starting a business grading and encasing books in lucite. I don't collect comic books, but if the comic is "slabbed" (I think that's a real term) is there any way to get it out? If there's no way to ever read it again, then does it really matter that the pages are so white?

Merlin1958
08-20-2014, 11:52 AM
I have thought about starting a business grading and encasing books in lucite. I don't collect comic books, but if the comic is "slabbed" (I think that's a real term) is there any way to get it out? If there's no way to ever read it again, then does it really matter that the pages are so white?

I don't know about that all, but man, I would really like to be BFF's with someone who can throw $2,000,000.00 at a "comic book"!!!! He must drop $100 bills every time he takes a leak!! LOL

You think he is going to "flip it"? LOL LOL

ELazansky
08-20-2014, 12:50 PM

From CGC:

What if I want to take my comic out of your holder?
We anticipated that many collectors would do just that, even though the certified grade will then no longer be applicable without re-certification. That's why our holder is designed to allow optimal observation of the comic book inside. Also, we have designed our holder so that it can be opened carefully, allowing for safe removal. Due to the fragile nature of comic books, once our holder is opened, we then recommend the immediate re-certification of the comic book. To re-certify the comic book, the inner label should be returned to CGC to help keep the CGC Census accurate. After opening, the CGC holder cannot be resealed.

Collectors should remember that the process of certification is designed primarily as a tool for buying and selling that establishes standards in grading consistency for the hobby. Many collectors prefer to leave comics in their holders for their protection, and to enhance their liquidity if they decide to sell. Leaving the book in its original CGC holder would prevent the need for re-certification and will retain the protective strengths of the holder.

sharki69
08-20-2014, 03:15 PM
The story behind this comics

http://youtu.be/hkj2r5ByM00

swintek
08-20-2014, 03:24 PM
JOYLAND Signed LTD # 511. Fine in The Collector's Slipcase. $350 Paypal Gift with free US shipping.

Bumped for Price cut: $325

tippy4
08-20-2014, 03:54 PM

Did I attack you or something? Get over it man... I have never said a word to you about your prices or anything so don't worry about it.

No, you did not attack me, nor did I attack you, and like you, I am not looking for a fight either....but as a seller who has had something like this happen to him more than once in the past, I can relate.....and like yours, my comment was not meant to be negative, rather it was meant to be informative.

I have no doubt you had no intention of hurting a member's sale....but it may have.

Here is an example of a similar situation. In post 6496 of this thread I posted a Gunslinger 1st edition for sale. In post 6506 Shannon directed Sirfolio16 to it, but when he did so, he decided to add a comment in which he described my book as VERY SCRAPPY. While I appreciate Shannon making SirFolio16 aware of my book, the commentary was unnecessary. I know that the book is not in fine condition, and the pictures and price indicate that.

Personally, I am of the opinion that if you don't have anything nice to say about an item that is being sold in this forum, don't say anything at all. If the item does not sell, the seller will lower the price and eventually it will sell.

Jimimck
08-20-2014, 04:05 PM
Tippy, while I agree with the sentiment, part of what I enjoy about this site is the opinions of the members here on what is a good deal/fair price etc. That's how people learn and better understand what items are truly worth. If I was about to pay too much on an item, and someone pointed out I could get it cheaper elsewhere, I'd be very appreciative of that.

I understand however that those types of situations could be better served through the PM method though....

webstar1000
08-20-2014, 04:42 PM

No, you did not attack me, nor did I attack you, and like you, I am not looking for a fight either....but as a seller who has had something like this happen to him more than once in the past, I can relate.....and like yours, my comment was not meant to be negative, rather it was meant to be informative.

I have no doubt you had no intention of hurting a member's sale....but it may have.

Here is an example of a similar situation. In post 6496 of this thread I posted a Gunslinger 1st edition for sale. In post 6506 Shannon directed Sirfolio16 to it, but when he did so, he decided to add a comment in which he described my book as VERY SCRAPPY. While I appreciate Shannon making SirFolio16 aware of my book, the commentary was unnecessary. I know that the book is not in fine condition, and the pictures and price indicate that.

Personally, I am of the opinion that if you don't have anything nice to say about an item that is being sold in this forum, don't say anything at all. If the item does not sell, the seller will lower the price and eventually it will sell.

No worries but your comment i would not call informative... You are here to make money and that's fine. I have not purchased a book from you but that's not to say if one I wanted came along I would not. You being "annoyed" was because of the simple fact you ARE here to sell. The simple fact of my presence is to chat with wonderful people and learn as much as I can about King and collecting. Mayhap a PM would have been a better way and for that all I can do is apologize... But your annoyance with my comment could have been PM'd as well could it not? Good luck to you in all your sales Tippy... I wish you all the best. Cheers.

tippy4
08-20-2014, 07:36 PM
No, I am not here to make money, I am here to discuss King collecting with like minded people, and build my collection.

I just went back and reviewed my last 100 posts, and 5 of them were me trying to sell something...so yes, 5% of the time I guess I am here to sell.

swintek
08-21-2014, 11:46 AM

Bumped for Price cut: $325

Trying to move this: $300 with free US shipping.

Rahfa
08-22-2014, 06:37 PM
Part One: Anyone who starts a business to "preserve" books in lucite should be sealed in lucite.

Part Two: Commenting on price is sketchy - and if you editorialize "you're going to have a hard time getting that..." if it's not hurting the sale, it sure isn't helping. I'm with Tippy - it's one thing to reply to a buyer asking "hey, what's a good price to pay," but it's another to critique someone else's pricing. Go to the "Market Value" thread and talk about the post THERE, not HERE. Everybody in this thread is selling - that's why it's called "classifieds."

Part Three (to keep it on topic): Salem's Lot s/l #71 - $2500. Shipping included. (yeah, that's too high...but the snark was free)

tippy4
08-22-2014, 10:23 PM
:emot-roflolmao::emot-roflolmao:

ELazansky
08-23-2014, 08:21 AM
Trying to clear some shelf space. Looking to sell my set of BOMC Stephen King Calendars. 9 calendars from 2006-2014. The 2006 calendar has a few days with writing and liquid paper. The 2009 and 2014 calendars have dinged corners. They all have some general cover scuffing, but are all in really good shape. They may not be in As New condition, but if you'd like to have them so you can read all the information written over the years, you won't be able to beat the price. Retail, I think the total price new would have been around $120 or so. Selling them as is for $60 shipped in the US. PM if interested.

NeedfulKings
08-23-2014, 01:01 PM
Under the Dome - Illustrated Gift Edition, F/F, still in shrinkwrap. The shrinkwrap has three openings at the bottom, but no apparent effect to the page block. PayPal - $60 safely shipped within the US (media mail). PM me if interested.

This is 1/25,000 and is identical to the S/L edition, minus the King signature page.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/bookking/books/IMG_5307.jpg (http://s68.photobucket.com/user/bookking/media/books/IMG_5307.jpg.html)

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/bookking/books/IMG_5306.jpg (http://s68.photobucket.com/user/bookking/media/books/IMG_5306.jpg.html)

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/bookking/books/IMG_5308.jpg (http://s68.photobucket.com/user/bookking/media/books/IMG_5308.jpg.html)

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/bookking/books/IMG_5309.jpg (http://s68.photobucket.com/user/bookking/media/books/IMG_5309.jpg.html)

Jimimck
08-24-2014, 09:55 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311050328393?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Holy shit. Finished at $3.2m!!!

webstar1000
08-25-2014, 03:27 AM

Most ever for a comic is it not? WOW!

T-Dogz_AK47
08-25-2014, 03:57 AM

Clearly, some people have more money than sense! :o

webstar1000
08-25-2014, 04:22 AM

Clearly, some people have more money than sense! :o

haha my wife says that about me buying some King books...

NeedfulKings
08-25-2014, 04:44 AM

I watched the end....someone threw in a $600,000 snipe bid in the last 2 seconds.

Br!an
08-25-2014, 06:59 AM
Suggested (make me an offer ) PayPal gift prices include domestic shipping. Intl. at cost.

Doctor Sleep 1st/1st - signed by Stephen King - In CD aftermarket slipcase - With Sarasota signing event ticket - $230

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_4602_zpsb4bd503a.jpg

Shivers VII S/L - SK's story Weeds - Richard Chizmar - Color Remarqued by Glenn Chadbourne - Signed by Richard Chizmar & Glenn Chadbourne - $120

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_4668.JPG

Horns S/L (3 copies, #s 267, 379, 421) - Joe Hill - Slipcased - Signed & Devil Doodled by Joe Hill - $150 ea.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_46511.JPG

Gunpowder S/L - Joe Hill - PC - $100
The pic is an example. The copy for sale is marked PC.
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3836.JPG

The Shining - Stephen King - Limited Gift Edition - Slipcased - $115 - New in shrinkwrap

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_4565.JPG

Stephen King's The Dark Tower The Complete Concordance S/L - Robin Furth - Slipcased - Signed by Robin Furth - $100

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_4695.JPG

The Essential Stephen King The Complete and Uncut Edition S/L - Stephen Spignesi - PC - Wooden Slipcase - Signed by Stephen Spignesi, George Beahm, Charlie Fried, Tyson Blue, Mick Garris, Jim Cole, Jay Molben, Michael R. Collings, Bev Vincent - $100

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_4696.JPG

you ever seen a ghost?
08-26-2014, 04:58 AM
anyone i need of a Cemetery Dance proof for Doctor Sleep in mint condition.

i'll take fair offers!

-justin

e_taylor
08-26-2014, 04:39 PM
Wizard and Glass S/L. PC copy. Fine books, fine jackets, fine slipcase. $600 including shipping within North America.

eBay Link (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Stephen-King-Dark-Tower-IV-Wizard-Glass-SIGNED-ltd-PC-Copy-F-F-BestOffer-/291229395420)

Willing to make a better deal with someone here!

Randall Flagg
08-28-2014, 01:22 PM
'Salem's Lot 1/600 from Centipede Press.
Catalog info here (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Salems+Lot+-+Gift)

As new.

I have two, but will only sell one. First agreed upon deal gets it.

1. As new but NOT shrinkwrapped - $339 PP gift (do not send money until we agree) + $10 USA shipping-International at cost.
2. As new, still in original shrinkwrap - $439 PP gift (do not send money until we agree) + $10 USA shipping-International at cost.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/510/medium/Salem_s_Lot_gift_profile.JPG

Kingfan24
08-29-2014, 09:35 AM
LEGACIES Lettered XX - fine condition all around

600 OBO

stroppygoblin
08-29-2014, 01:43 PM
1. As new but NOT shrinkwrapped - $339 PP gift (do not send money until we agree) + $10 USA shipping-International at cost.
2. As new, still in original shrinkwrap - $439 PP gift (do not send money until we agree) + $10 USA shipping-International at cost.

That's interesting pricing RF. Many of the members here advocate the removal of shrink-wrap, in order to check the book for flaws, missing sigs, etc. However a difference of $100 seems to imply leaving the book in shrink-wrap seriously increases the purported value. Wondering how others view this?

Note: I'm not commenting on your prices, thats yours to set, merely the perceived value between 2 perfect books, the only difference being one being wrapped in thin plastic.

Randall Flagg
08-29-2014, 01:51 PM
Just one guy trying to sell something.
I recommend collectors buy 'Salem's Lot stuff now. The prices are continuing to escalate.
I'm only selling one of these as it's a spare.

As for the shrink-wrap, hey, market dictates. I will say that Centipede did use a wrap that has numerous uniform holes in the wrap, and should hold up well over time. No sig in this book, so no worries in that regard.

webstar1000
08-29-2014, 04:55 PM
Just one guy trying to sell something.
I recommend collectors buy 'Salem's Lot stuff now. The prices are continuing to escalate.
I'm only selling one of these as it's a spare.

As for the shrink-wrap, hey, market dictates. I will say that Centipede did use a wrap that has numerous uniform holes in the wrap, and should hold up well over time. No sig in this book, so no worries in that regard.

I agree... In the short 11 months or so I been here... Prices have sky rocketed in the last 6....

mkberger
08-30-2014, 03:05 AM
Not SK, but in case anyone is interested:

We have a couple of extra signed, new first edition/first printing copies of LOCK IN by John Scalzi, picked up at his signing in Raleigh a couple of nights back. $24.95 plus $3.95 shipping.
Also, signed ARC/Proofs of LOCK IN and UNLOCKED (Subterranean Press) available for $50 each, US postage included.

tippy4
08-30-2014, 11:11 AM
1984 Talisman Gift Edition

There is one on ebay right now (LINK (http://www.ebay.com/itm/390916822149?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649)), and mine is in better condition.

$230 shipped in the US.

-----------------------------------------

Talisman/Black House Gift Set.

$130 shipped in the US.

-----------------------------------------

S/L Black House

$290 shipped in the US.

------------------------------------------

Buy any of the above, and for $10 more, I will add a Scribner Promotional Doctor Sleep Mask.

Tommy
08-31-2014, 06:02 AM
Hello Everyone, I am posting this on behalf of Bad Penny whom I'm sure plenty of you know has had to sell his Stephen King collection in the last few months, I bought some of his Edward Lee books and asked him if I could share the remaining list with some people on the Cemetery Dance Forum, He responded and gave me his Full list with EVERY Non-King related S/L and told me to share it with whomever may be interested and to also share his personal email address to those who request a copy of the list (it is an Excel Spreadsheet) So if anyone is interested, please PM me with your email address and I will send the list and his email address if you would like to contact him about purchasing something

It is a big list and a few of the names on there are:

Jack Ketchum
Edward Lee
Robert McCammon
Richard Laymon
Clive Barker
Graham Masterton
Kealan Patrick Burke
Dean Koontz
Peter Straub
Justin Cronin
William Peter Blatty
F. Paul Wilson
Ray Garton
Dan Simmons
Tim Lebbon
Several Anthologies
+ Many Others

So Please contact me if you are interested and let's help this great guy out some, thanks!

SierraKiloCollector
08-31-2014, 08:30 AM
Coming soon... I'm selling it all... First editions from The Shining to the most recent SK publications as well as a few other collectibles.

Priced. To. Sell. (Paypal gift please!)

No drama for the reason... I'm just getting out of the collecting game finally. So, if you have some holes you need to fill with First Editions... stay tuned...! Should have everything posted within an hour or so...

SKC

Tommy
08-31-2014, 09:15 AM
Hello Everyone, I am posting this on behalf of Bad Penny whom I'm sure plenty of you know has had to sell his Stephen King collection in the last few months, I bought some of his Edward Lee books and asked him if I could share the remaining list with some people on the Cemetery Dance Forum, He responded and gave me his Full list with EVERY Non-King related S/L and told me to share it with whomever may be interested and to also share his personal email address to those who request a copy of the list (it is an Excel Spreadsheet) So if anyone is interested, please PM me with your email address and I will send the list and his email address if you would like to contact him about purchasing something

It is a big list and a few of the names on there are:

Jack Ketchum
Edward Lee
Robert McCammon
Richard Laymon
Clive Barker
Graham Masterton
Kealan Patrick Burke
Dean Koontz
Peter Straub
Justin Cronin
William Peter Blatty
F. Paul Wilson
Ray Garton
Dan Simmons
Tim Lebbon
Several Anthologies
+ Many Others

So Please contact me if you are interested and let's help this great guy out some, thanks!

I've gotten several replies, you guys are great! I've never been so popular in my entire life! I will be going out for a while so I probably won't get to any more replies until later tonight but for those of you who I have sent the list, feel free to circulate it to anyone you feel may be serious about buying something from it, thanks!

Tommy

biomieg
08-31-2014, 10:50 AM
Coming soon... I'm selling it all... First editions from The Shining to the most recent SK publications as well as a few other collectibles.

Priced. To. Sell. (Paypal gift please!)

No drama for the reason... I'm just getting out of the collecting game finally. So, if you have some holes you need to fill with First Editions... stay tuned...! Should have everything posted within an hour or so...

SKC

Brad, sorry to hear that but that's how it goes. I've done the same on more than one occasion :)

If you have a nice EOTD trade 1st I'm interested - still need to upgrade mine. I may be interested in a Gunslinger 1st, too... Looking forward to your list.

mistercrowley
08-31-2014, 09:26 PM
The Shining S/L 550$ w/chapbook pp gift

mkberger
09-01-2014, 07:55 AM
We'll be listing a matched number set of the PS editions of CHRISTINE, PET SEMATARY and CARRIE, plus a paid preorder to THINNER (via Subterranean Press) on eBay tonight at 9:00 US EDT. Starting bid is $999; we are open to offers (in that range) prior to the start of the listing.

Rights to order the matching number(s) of future PS volumes (also via SubPress) are included.

Kingfan24
09-01-2014, 12:21 PM
We'll be listing a matched number set of the PS editions of CHRISTINE, PET SEMATARY and CARRIE, plus a paid preorder to THINNER (via Subterranean Press) on eBay tonight at 9:00 US EDT. Starting bid is $999; we are open to offers (in that range) prior to the start of the listing.

Rights to order the matching number(s) of future PS volumes (also via SubPress) are included.

good luck - I think that price is WAY off

Pasiuk57
09-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Everyone
I looked at my Cemetery Dance Magazine from over the years and have the following for sale:
#11 $50
#14-I have extras $35 each
#17/18 double issue --I have 3 extra $30 each
#19,20,23,26,28 $25 each I have 4 of #24
#40,43,44(small sticker on cover), 48, $20 each
#50 2 available $20 each
52,53,54,5 @$4,58,60,61,62,64 all at $10 each
postage in the USA would be $5.00 per magazine unless multiples are ordered and we can talk about postage.
Time to fill the holes in your collection.
All bagged and ready to go.
I am also looking for #1,3,6,7,8 if you want to trade.

mkberger
09-01-2014, 01:48 PM

good luck - I think that price is WAY off

Appreciate the feedback. I'll hold off on the auction for now, and would welcome thoughts/comments on how best to price these.

Kingfan24
09-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Here's how I usually gauge price - go to ebay and advance search what you are selling. Only choose the sold options. Of those options I would choose the most recent. Then avg. price the recent sold auctions.

Shannon
09-01-2014, 02:30 PM
That's actually the advice I would give. Good job buddy. :)

mkberger
09-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Here's how I usually gauge price - go to ebay and advance search what you are selling. Only choose the sold options. Of those options I would choose the most recent. Then avg. price the recent sold auctions.

Yes, that's our standard practice; we also cross-reference with ABE and Bookfinder listings. Problem is, there are no records I can see of a three-volume matched set having sold on eBay, and the closest I see on ABE/Bookfinder is $750 for a matched set of CHRISTINE and PET SEMATARY, with no mention of future rights.

Recent sales of the individual volumes show prices in the $125-150 range per for standalone/unmatched copies. Using the lower number as a baseline, that would be $375 for random numbers/unmatched copies of the first three, plus $100 or so to preorder THINNER. So $475, give or take, at the low end, to assemble an unmatched set.

Harder to factor the premium for the matching numbers and rights continue/complete the set all with the same number, without comps. I know that not all on the site consider the matched numbers a requirement, but I like them, and work with a lot of buyers who do.

Randall Flagg
09-01-2014, 02:35 PM
I thought there was some discussion as to publicly criticizing prices in an ad.
Suggestions via pm are a better idea.

Kingfan24
09-01-2014, 02:37 PM
I apologize - BACK ON TOPIC!

mkberger
09-01-2014, 02:38 PM

My fault, and truly, I appreciate the input. Probably should've used the "What's it Worth" thread, though.

Randall Flagg
09-01-2014, 02:39 PM

My fault, and truly, I appreciate the input. Probably should've used the "What's it Worth" thread, though.

As long as you are not upset no need to feel bad.
:)

divemaster
09-01-2014, 03:21 PM
If it's an open eBay auction (as opposed to a Buy It Now), just star the bidding at dollar. You don't have to try to figure out the market or try to guess what the items are worth. You'll know what the market price is in 7 days.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
09-02-2014, 02:08 AM
If it's an open eBay auction (as opposed to a Buy It Now), just star the bidding at dollar. You don't have to try to figure out the market or try to guess what the items are worth. You'll know what the market price is in 7 days.

Couldn't agree more.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
09-02-2014, 02:17 AM
Current sales are also produced by Tomas at stephenkingcollector.com

Christine - Average $160 - http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy-uklimited/christine30th-buy.html
Pet Semetary - Average $130 - http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/buy-uklimited/petsematary30th-buy.html

T-Dogz_AK47
09-02-2014, 03:20 AM

IMHO I think that approach favours buyers trying to secure a bargain. If you do take this approach however, I would recommend adding a reserve price to the listing to ensure you do not end up selling at a loss. :smile:

mistercrowley
09-02-2014, 06:24 AM
Selling one of the custom bound Salems Lots by Stu at Betts Books. Gorgeous Edition. Make me an offer (anyone but KingFan)

Tito_Villa
09-02-2014, 06:30 AM
Selling one of the custom bound Salems Lots by Stu at Betts Books. Gorgeous Edition. Make me an offer (anyone but KingFan)

That made me laugh, rep points, and good look with the sale!

Scoogs
09-02-2014, 09:18 PM
The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #765

$915 shipped if Paypal friends and family is used.
$950 shipped if regular Paypal is used.

e_taylor
09-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Wizard and Glass S/L. PC copy. Fine books, fine jackets, fine slipcase. $600 including shipping within North America.

eBay Link (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Stephen-King-Dark-Tower-IV-Wizard-Glass-SIGNED-ltd-PC-Copy-F-F-BestOffer-/291229395420)

Willing to make a better deal with someone here!

This is ending in a few hours. Very motivated to make a deal, preferably with someone here.

cit74
09-04-2014, 03:37 PM
I am possibly looking at selling 4 Hill s/l.
Gunpowder #121 (~$100)
20th Century Ghosts - #246 - NOT in slipcase but it does have all of the extra material in the slipcase version - only signed by Hill though (not Golden too) (~$300)
Heart Shaped Box - this is a PC 1st/1st - similar to the 1/500 numbered copies (~$200)
Horns - #164 in slipcase (~$125)

Please feel free to PM with any offers, questions, would discount the lot.

Kingfan24
09-04-2014, 05:03 PM
Very Motivated to sell this - something matching my DT set came up and I would really like to acquire it!

Lettered Legacies XX - 600 OBO

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/Roettingn/IMG_2475.jpg?t=1404772173

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/Roettingn/IMG_2478.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/Roettingn/IMG_2479.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/Roettingn/IMG_2480.jpg

Phalucha
09-06-2014, 08:11 AM
Hi, I am offering a matching numbered set of the PS publishing editions of Carrie, Christine and Pet Semtary (No 622) with rights to Thinner. Am looking for $450 plus shipping. I also have the gift edition of The Green Mile ($175) and signed limited of the Colorado Kid Potter edition ($300). Finally, I have very nice copy of the first edition of Firestarter on ebay, but would sell discounted if anyone interested on the site. PM me if interested in any of the above. Paul

Merlin1958
09-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Those are some pretty awesome listings and prices!!

mistercrowley
09-08-2014, 04:56 AM
The Shining S/L w chapbook and in great condition. 500 pp gift plus shipping

Kingfan24
09-10-2014, 10:43 AM
Very Motivated to sell this - something matching my Other S/L came up and I would really like to acquire it!

Lettered Legacies XX - 500 OBO

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/Roettingn/IMG_2475.jpg?t=1404772173

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/Roettingn/IMG_2478.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/Roettingn/IMG_2479.jpg

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/Roettingn/IMG_2480.jpg

Scoogs
09-11-2014, 09:31 AM
The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #765
Photos available on request.

$900 shipped if Paypal friends and family is used.
PM with questions or offers.

herbertwest
09-12-2014, 01:30 PM
Did anybody here bought a HAVEN season 4 DVD or Bluray american set?

Bev Vincent
09-13-2014, 04:57 AM
I won the DVD in a caption contest.

tippy4
09-13-2014, 03:17 PM
S/L The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 $270 (TRAYCASE HAS SMALL BUMP)
S/L The Dark Man $365
S/L UK Doctor Sleep $595
S/L Black House $275
S/L UK Wizard & Glass $400
S/L He is Legend $250
S/L UK Under The Dome $350
S/L Doctor Sleep $600
S/L The Dark Tower VII PC $350
S/L Joyland in Slipcase by The Collector $400
Talisman/Black House Gift Set $100

Priest
09-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Hey Guys,
still need some space // i am awaiting already new books and my SO denied any request for additional shelfs ;D
So I have to get rid of my doubles

Joyland // still in publishers packing
F/F S/L => $280

GRRM - A clash of kings
S/L F/F Publishers copy => $480

You robbing me!!! thats below the publishers price.

---

Centipede Salems Lot Gift
// Still in Shrinkwrap F/F
=> Not sure on this one - prices vary , if you are interested lets talk'bout it

Green Mile
Gift Edition F/F => 160

Little Sisters of Eluria, The
Artist Edition => 180
F/F

2014/09/26
Drop prices and removed sold once

Niels
09-15-2014, 12:09 PM
Looking to sell my 'Cemetery Dance It gift-edition', $400 shipped anywhere around the world.

RC65
09-16-2014, 06:25 PM
EDIT: Found and bought. :)

This is a long shot, but what the heck...nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I picked up three S/L HC books from Ronald Malfi the other day. They're all designated as #83, but unfortunately the eBay seller had already recently sold AFTER THE FADE #83...ssoooo, if you happen to be the lucky owner of AFTER THE FADE #83, I'd sure like to take it off your hands and fill out this now glaring hole in the Malfi group.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i341/at-home-daddy/zzzz2_zpsb128494e.jpg

AKC
09-20-2014, 10:13 AM
AKC Duplicate Sale - Lower Prices on select items!

- S/L Doctor Sleep: $500.00 (F/F)
- S/L IT: $800.00 (F/F)

- S/L Joyland w/Collector Slipcase: $300.00 SOLD
- IT Gift Edition: $275.00 SOLD

Paypal Gift. Shipping Included in US!

Earth's Militant Mind
09-22-2014, 04:11 AM
Taking offers on the lot until I can sit down and do a price list; get it cheaper now

Getting rid of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know.

Cat Skull w/SK signature that was allegedly a prop in original Pet Sematary movie
Stephen King Bobble-head
Letters from Hell PC copy
The Dead Zone by Easton Press 1st Printing w/SKC slipcase
SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC)
Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase
PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A
Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape)
Fantasy and Science Fiction S/L Dec 1990
Complete set of Fantasy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantasy volume 2(first time gunslinger story appeared in HC)
The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 rebinding unsanctioned limited edition)
Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related)
Masques II (Not signed by King but King related)

CotW is in good condition but the dust cover is torn in places and edges are worn, the years finest fantasy vol II Book dust cover is worn around the edges and has a few small tears, F&SF 2 have mailing lables, 2 do not, one had one but its gone the glue is still visible.there is a small notch on the first few pages of the 1978 volume.

mkberger
09-22-2014, 06:07 AM
We've got a nice batch of Cemetery Dance magazines available; figured that I'd post 'em here for Best Offers before we list on eBay. All are in solid, clean, unmarked condition, showing some light handling and wear. PM me if interested.

#58 (Charles L. Grant Tribute Issue)
#61 (Peter Straub Special Issue)
#62 (William Peter Blatty Special Issue)
#64 (Bentley Little Special Issue)
#65 (Graham Masterton Special Issue; 2 copies)

Also included is a set of blue lines (pre-publication version) of Volume Two, Issue Two (Spring, 1990). This one shows some age, and wear (as expected), and--also as expected--is all in blue, and is unbound.

SirFolio16
09-22-2014, 06:08 AM
Hey all,

Looking to sell a copy of the S/L The Stand (coffin box edition).

The coffin box has 1 nick on the interior (when lid is closed you can't see it), but otherwise in great condition.
The book is in great condition nothing wrong with it except for some loss of the gold gilding on the edges of the page block (pic upon request).

Please PM me with offers, I need to raise some cash so it will go to the highest bidder.

Thank you.
RAY

stroppygoblin
09-22-2014, 06:55 AM
Hey all,

The coffin box has 1 nick on the interior (when lid is closed you can't see it), but otherwise in great condition.
The book is in great condition nothing wrong with it except for some loss of the gold gilding on the edges of the page block (pic upon request).

Please PM me with offers, I need to raise some cash so it will go to the highest bidder.

Thank you.
RAY

I don't suppose you'd take one of my children in lieu of payment??

SirFolio16
09-22-2014, 10:39 AM
Lol.. nope two of my own already... I am done!!!

SirFolio16
09-22-2014, 04:24 PM
I'm looking for $1300 PP gift for the below listed S/L The Stand coffin edition #445.
Assuming you are in the US. If outside of the US please figure for additional shipping.

Earth's Militant Mind
09-22-2014, 08:50 PM
Taking offers on the lot until I can sit down and do a price list; get it cheaper now

Getting rid of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know.

DT 1st edition I-VII: DT I is second printing and in SKC slipcase, DT IV is flat signed from 2008 DC event and in SKC slipcase, DT VII is AE, all others are regular 1st editions
Cat Skull w/SK signature that was allegedly a prop in original Pet Sematary movie
Stephen King Bobble-head
Letters from Hell PC copy
The Dead Zone by Easton Press 1st Printing w/SKC slipcase
SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC)
Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase
PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A
Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape)
Fantasy and Science Fiction S/L Dec 1990
Complete set of Fantasy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantasy volume 2(first time gunslinger story appeared in HC)
The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 rebinding unsanctioned limited edition)
Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related)
Masques II (Not signed by King but King related)

CotW is in good condition but the dust cover is torn in places and edges are worn, the years finest fantasy vol II Book dust cover is worn around the edges and has a few small tears, F&SF 2 have mailing lables, 2 do not, one had one but its gone the glue is still visible.there is a small notch on the first few pages of the 1978 volume.

added DT 1st books, dont know how I left it off must not really want to sell lol but I must so they're on the list now

webstar1000
09-23-2014, 04:28 AM
I'm looking for $1300 PP gift for the below listed S/L The Stand coffin edition #445.
Assuming you are in the US. If outside of the US please figure for additional shipping.

This is a GREAT deal and I was going to take it had some shitty news not come my way:(

Lot guy
09-23-2014, 11:41 AM
Hi all, I need to raise some money for medical expenses so as much as I don't want to sell here's what I have:

The Green Mile Proofs #'s 2,3,4 & 5. -$775.00

Bag of Bones Manuscript in good to very good condition -$246.00

Joyland First Edition Signed. -$159.00

Joyland Gift Edition. -$123.00

Mr. Mercedes Proof. -$393.00

Please PM if interested,
Thanks

dnemec
09-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Anyone need a Misery proof? I got my box from David yesterday and when I went to add my purchases to my spreadsheet, I realized that I already had one.

(I do NOT have a problem. I do NOT have a problem. I do NOT have a problem. :P)

This is the one David was selling with the spot. It appears to have never been read. Just looking for the $75 I paid for it. Will take PP Gift. Buyer pays shipping. Pics available upon request.

mkberger
09-24-2014, 01:43 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/Rivende1128/4forFfull_zps175f7f3f.jpg~original

Brian Aldiss
Joanne Harris
Joe Hill
Richard Christian Matheson

FOUR FOR FANTASY
PS Publishing, 2013.
First edition, first printing. Signed to the title page by Brian Aldiss, Joanne Harris, Joe Hill, Richard Christian Matheson and editor Peter Crowther; a second signature by Hill on the page preceding his story. A fine copy in illustrated boards, sans jacket as issued.

Issued for the 2013 World Fantasy Con; all signatures were obtained there. Reprints, among others, Hill's "Pop Art." Included is a second, unsigned copy of the book, also fine.

$100 shipped to all US addresses.

mkberger
09-24-2014, 02:02 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/Rivende1128/Hill--GUNPOWDERSmall_zps83a9389c.jpg

Joe Hill

GUNPOWDER
PS Publishing, 2008.
First edition, first printing, "jacketed hardcover" state: #121/300 numbered copies signed by Joe Hill. A fine copy in fine jacket.

I think Pete Crowther mentioned here a few weeks ago that Joe would (eventually) be writing more in this series. This is the first, so when and if, you'd have a number to ask Pete and Nicky to match.

$50 shipped to all US addresses.

mkberger
09-24-2014, 04:11 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/Rivende1128/Hill--GUNPOWDERSmall_zps83a9389c.jpg

Joe Hill

GUNPOWDER
PS Publishing, 2008.
First edition, first printing, "jacketed hardcover" state: #121/300 numbered copies signed by Joe Hill. A fine copy in fine jacket.

I think Pete Crowther mentioned here a few weeks ago that Joe would (eventually) be writing more in this series. This is the first, so when and if, you'd have a number to ask Pete and Nicky to match.

$50 shipped to all US addresses.

Sold!

Kingfan24
09-24-2014, 05:19 PM
Thank you! ^^^

Shining19
09-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Thanks for finding a copy for me as well! You are awesome mkberger! ^^^

Lot guy
09-25-2014, 08:04 AM
Prices Lowered!
Joyland Signed First $150.00
Green Mile Proofs 2,3,4,5 $725.00
Bag of Bones Manuscript black taped spine $225.00
Joyland Gift Edition $115.00
Me. Mercedes Proof $365.00

SirFolio16
09-25-2014, 08:26 AM
SOLD!!!

Hey all just giving this a bump... I really need to move this book (have some med bills to cover)...

For anyone that takes this book today I will sell it for $1100 (PP GIFT)!!!

If you want to see pics of the flaws please send me your email.

Thank you.
RAY

Shannon
09-25-2014, 08:42 AM
Is it just me or is that a great price?

EXPLORER
09-25-2014, 09:17 AM
That is a great opportunity for someone!

shaq
09-25-2014, 10:01 AM
Doctor Sleep US for sale paypal gift $550

UK based will cover 50% of postage.

Cheers Dave

webstar1000
09-25-2014, 11:21 AM

I paid 1550 almost a year ago! No flaws but still!!! Great price!

Randall Flagg
09-25-2014, 11:36 AM
It was a great price. Perhaps some people were wary because of the loss of gold gilding on the page block. I never asked for images as I already have a copy and was hoping someone here got a great price on the holy grail.

Kingfan24
09-25-2014, 12:07 PM
I was thinking about it but alas - I already have one on order from David

shaq
09-25-2014, 12:08 PM
Oh man I was slow on that. Congratulations whoever got this.

brionen
09-25-2014, 07:05 PM
I made an inquiry and was ready to pull the trigger, so I sent a PM but someone beat me to it. Congrats to whoever got it.

stroppygoblin
09-25-2014, 10:54 PM
OMG:excited:

biomieg
09-26-2014, 05:02 AM
At the tender age of 40 I find myself studying again and the required textbooks turn out to be pretty expensive. So I wish to sell some books to raise $$ for other books!

FOR SALE: Doctor Sleep and Mr. Mercedes Scribner proofs. VG+/NF condition, $325 plus shipping each (or $600 plus shipping for both). Pics available upon request. Thank you!

Ben Mears
09-26-2014, 05:44 AM
For Richard Laymon fans I'm looking to sell Cemetery Dance signed limited edition #315 of The Cellar, The Beast House, and Midnight Tour as well as unsigned copy of Friday Night In The Beast House and a signed copy of Once Upon A Halloween. All in excellent condition. PM if interested.

MandaBunny
09-26-2014, 06:10 AM
I am looking to sell a few items. Please PM me if you are interested and want photos.
These are all S/L editions that are in great shape. I will be upfront about any imperfections in the photos I provide. The CD items are not matching numbers.
CD Full Dark No Stars
CD IT
CD Doctor Sleep
Titan Books Joyland with Collector slipcase
CD From a Buick 8
Scribner Under the Dome with Collector slipcase

I also have a Scribner Mr Mercedes proof in read but very good condition.

This is not a fire sale so all fair and serious offers will be seriously considered. Payment via PayPal's "Send money to friends and family" option. Shipping charges will be at actual cost and method is per buyer's request (media mail, parcel, priority). If buyer is in Canada, I'll split the shipping charges 50/50 with buyer.

I'm not always near a computer so please be patient if you send me a PM, I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

Lot guy
09-26-2014, 07:26 AM
TODAY ONLY-GREEN MILE PROOFS2,3,4,5 $690.00

Joyland Gift SOLD
Joyland First Edition Signed $150.00
Mr. Mercedes Proof $365.00

mkberger
09-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Matthew Lewis
Introduction by Patrick McGrath; Illustrated by David Ho

THE MONK
Centipede Press, 2011.
Deluxe edition, limited state, #111/200 numbered copies signed by Patrick McGrath and David Ho. A new and unread copy; discounted from the list price ($175) with a bit of waviness to the pages (my own copy has this as well), and a bit of light edge wear to the jacket from the slipcase. A beautiful book.

From the Publisher:

Matthew Lewis’s The Monk is one of the most notorious Gothic novels ever published. It is here presented in an ultimate format, probably the best presentation this powerful novel has ever had, with full color original artworks by David Ho, classic paintings of Hell from the Middle Ages, a bonus short story, "The Midnight Embrace," and a fine and penetrating original introduction by esteemed novelist Patrick McGrath.

Despite being published over 200 years ago, The Monk is surprisingly readable, its story of moral downfall and sordid depictions of greed, lust, and corruption all-too-relevant today.

In an oversize 8 × 12 format with a full cloth binding, color image only on the front board, full color dustjacket on Mohawk stock, cloth slipcase, signature page, translucent overlays, full-color interiors, and other goodies.

$125 shipped to all US addresses.

jhanic
09-26-2014, 08:58 AM
At the tender age of 40 I find myself studying again and the required textbooks turn out to be pretty expensive. So I wish to sell some books to raise $$ for other books!

FOR SALE: Doctor Sleep and Mr. Mercedes Scribner proofs. VG+/NF condition, $325 plus shipping each (or $600 plus shipping for both). Pics available upon request. Thank you!

Those are great buys!

John

Earth's Militant Mind
09-26-2014, 10:55 AM
Getting rid of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know. Open to offers,

DT I is 1st edition second printing and in SKC slipcase $225
DT II 1st edition Offer Pending
DT III 1st edition Offer Pending
DT IV is flat signed from 2008 DC event and in SKC slipcase Sold
DT V 1st edition, DT VI 1st edition and DT VII is 1st edition AE edition Offer Pending for all 3

Cat Skull w/SK signature that was allegedly a prop in original Pet Sematary movie $300 or OBO
I dont have COA or anything but check signature I believe its legit

Talisman/Black House gift set $90
Stephen King Bobble-head $75
Professional Framed Letters from Hell PC copy $500
The Dead Zone by Easton Press 1st Printing w/SKC slipcase $170
SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) $325
Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase $175
PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A $125
Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape) Make an offer, package with other book
Fantasy and Science Fiction S/L Dec 1990 Sold
Complete set of Fantasy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantasy volume 2 (first time gunslinger story appeared in HC) $110
The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 rebinding unsanctioned limited edition) $250
Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related) Make an offer, package with other book
Masques II (Not signed by King but King related) Make an offer, package with other book

Shannon
09-26-2014, 11:29 AM
PayPal Gift/Family/Friends. Prices do not including shipping.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/661/ZnKR3F.jpg

$75.00 - Stephen King-Related TV Guides
July 13-19, 1968 - Great condition except for some age staining on the rear. Address label.
December 5-11, 1981 - Minor edge and corner wear, minor creases.
April 30-May 6, 1983 - Cover creased on page end, very slight yellowing paper, spine creased, cover has very light age spotting, address label on cover.
April 26-May 2, 1997 - Strong rubbing edgewear to front cover. Spine has tear on top, uneven spine. Rear cover rubbed, worn, small corner bends.
April 26-May 2, 1997: Washington Edition - Spine very slightly creased.
February 13-19, 1999: Washington Edition - Very minor crease on rear, very minor wear on front bottom edge.
January 26-February 1, 2002 - Very minor wear and tear on cover

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/905/zkLoka.jpg

$25.00 - Stephen King-Related Entertainment Weekly Magazines
#814 - No address/label.
#842 - No address/label.
#850 - No address/label.
#853 - No address/label.
#859 - No address/label.
#862/863 - No address/label.
#866 - No address/label.
#868 - No address/label.
#870 - No address/label.
#874/875 - No address/label.
#964 - Lasered address.
#968 - Lasered address.
#971/972 - Lasered address.
#975 - Lasered address.
#980 - Lasered address.
#1194 - Lasered address. Extremely minor edgewear to spine and rear cover.
#1199: Second State Cover - Near perfect. Extremely minor handling issues.
#1202 - Near perfect. Lasered address.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/908/pmKN9z.jpg

$20.00 - Large Print Stephen King Books
Rose Madder - Ex-library book, sticker on spine, tape on front and rear boards, yellowing tape residue on underside of dustjacket flaps and pastedowns, stamp and pencil on title page, stamp on top page block, Minor corner and edgewear on covers.
Just After Sunset - Small section on the rear that is a little bubbled due to a sticker coming off. Small scratch on cover, minor cornerwear.
Desperation - Ex-library book, tape on front and rear boards, yellowing tape residue on underside of dustjacket flaps and pastedowns, sticker, stamp, small hole, and yellowing tape residue on first blank page, stamp and pencil on title page. Extremely minor edgewear on spine.

shaq
09-27-2014, 03:48 AM
Doctor Sleep US (number 185) for sale paypal gift $500

Excellent condition.

UK based so will cover 50% of postage.

Brought down as decided I NEED an iMac.

PM me if interested.

mistercrowley
09-27-2014, 04:29 AM
The shining s/l with th chapbook 475 pp gift today only

Quietly Now S/L 125 pp gift

Borderlands 5 S/L 125 pp gift

Bag of Bones UK S/L with a slipcase $150 pp gift

The Talisman and Black House $70 pp gift

Dr. Sleep GE $85 pp gift

Earth's Militant Mind
09-27-2014, 08:44 AM
One down, plenty more to go!

Getting rid of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know. Open to offers,

DT V 1st edition, DT VI 1st edition and DT VII is 1st edition AE edition for all 3 Offer Pending

Cat Skull w/SK signature that was allegedly a prop in original Pet Sematary movie $300 or OBO

Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape) Make an offer, package with other book
Fantasy and Science Fiction S/L Dec 1990 $125
Complete set of Fantasy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantasy volume 2 (first time gunslinger story appeared in HC) $110
The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 rebinding unsanctioned limited edition) $250
Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related) Make an offer, package with other book
Masques II (Not signed by King but King related) Make an offer, package with other book

stroppygoblin
09-29-2014, 04:40 AM
I have a spare BLUE PS Colorado Kid slipcase in Fine condition (holds all 3 PS books) . There is only one on ebay right now for $65 - I'me selling mine for $45 shipped free UK, ROW @ cost.
PM me if interested.

AKC
09-29-2014, 04:41 PM
AKC Sale!!!

- S/L Doctor Sleep: $450.00 (F/F)

Paypal Gift
Shipping Included in US

MandaBunny
09-30-2014, 06:50 AM
Updated with prices which include US media mail shipping. Photos available upon request.
CD Full Dark No Stars - $375 This has a bump on the bottom, right corner of the traycase spine
CD IT - $850
CD Doctor Sleep - $450
Titan Books Joyland - $350, includes Collector slipcase
CD From a Buick 8 - $525
Scribner Under the Dome - $275 includes Collector slipcase

I also have a Scribner Mr Mercedes proof in read but very good condition - $275.

If you see something you want, make an offer.

George at C-Springs
09-30-2014, 10:40 AM
Manda, PM sent!

Lot guy
09-30-2014, 03:51 PM
FLORIDA SIGNING & SPEAKING 01/29/2014 1 TICKET $400
WICHITA EVENT 2 TICKETS $100 each

vbull
10-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Hi,

a quick note that I have some gift/artist editions books for sale on eBay.
Need the money right now and looking to sell duplicates of books I have in many formats.
I have a bunch of Tartarus Press too and others that might be of interest for members here. There will be more in the next weeks but I don't want to have to ship a ton of books in a day or two :-)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jeromelucpaulin/m.html?item=111476061235&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 (http://www.ebay.com/sch/jeromelucpaulin/m.html?item=111476061235&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562)

Keep in mind that I'm in Canada and I know that shipping cost can be a factor but I offer deals on combine shipping.

Jerome

WeDealInLead
10-01-2014, 10:00 AM
$15 for international isn't bad at all. In reality it's closer to $25 but sometimes you need to charge less than what it costs to even get a single bid. Even then the number of angry "It's not $10 to ship a book!!!!", "Why no media mail?", "Your shipping rates suck" messages from some butt-head who can't even read item description properly is staggering.

Make your listing on here more attractive. List what King books you have and starting price. I know some members were looking for artist editions of DT books recently. Mentioning they start at $60 and shipping is $15 will get you more hits.

T-Dogz_AK47
10-01-2014, 10:12 AM
Hi,

a quick note that I have some gift/artist editions books for sale on eBay.
Need the money right now and looking to sell duplicates of books I have in many formats.
I have a bunch of Tartarus Press too and others that might be of interest for members here. There will be more in the next weeks but I don't want to have to ship a ton of books in a day or two :-)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jeromelucpaulin/m.html?item=111476061235&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 (http://www.ebay.com/sch/jeromelucpaulin/m.html?item=111476061235&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562)

Keep in mind that I'm in Canada and I know that shipping cost can be a factor but I offer deals on combine shipping.

Jerome

Jerome is a very good seller, I recently purchased gift editions of SOD 1 and Desperation from him for donation to next year's Haven Foundation Fundraiser. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

mkberger
10-01-2014, 10:15 AM
$15 for international isn't bad at all. In reality it's closer to $25 but sometimes you need to charge less than what it costs to even get a single bid. Even then the number of angry "It's not $10 to ship a book!!!!", "Why no media mail?", "Your shipping rates suck" messages from some butt-head who can't even read item description properly is staggering.

Make your listing on here more attractive. List what King books you have and starting price. I know some members were looking for artist editions of DT books recently. Mentioning they start at $60 and shipping is $15 will get you more hits.

In the US, international shipping (on eBay) is not as intuitive as it should be, but it isn't impossible, either. Most sellers stay with specifying a standard cost, but you also have the option to enter the (boxed) weight of the object, choose your shipping method (i.e., Priority International), and eBay will calculate the price that is displayed to the person viewing the listing based on THEIR geography. Easy enough to do this on domestic shipping as well.

We have standard weights for our different sized boxes and typical packing material; we then weigh the book itself and combine the two, enter that amount in eBay and you are all set. The same, if you are selling outside of eBay, as long as you know the weight, you can provide a custom shipping quote on request by mocking it up on the USPS (or equivalent) website. --True, that may shift the outrage to "No way that book weighs that much!?!", but you can only do the best that you can do.

webstar1000
10-01-2014, 10:15 AM

BIG TIME.

Tommy
10-01-2014, 10:55 AM
JOYLAND S/L still sealed in original packing carton $300 Paypal Gift plus shipping

Thanks
Tommy

tippy4
10-01-2014, 02:39 PM
JOYLAND S/L still sealed in original packing carton $300 Paypal Gift plus shipping

Thanks
Tommy

What #?

tippy4
10-01-2014, 02:46 PM
FLORIDA SIGNING & SPEAKING EVENT 01/29/15 $400 for one ticket

WICHITA SPEAKING EVENT 11/14/14 $100 per ticket (two available)

Tommy
10-01-2014, 04:06 PM

Thanks
Tommy

What #?

KingKorn
10-02-2014, 08:07 AM
I have a S/L unopened copy for sale of The Children of Hurin by JRR Tolkien - the Super Deluxe Harper Collins edition from 2007. It's a gorgeous book in traycased (leather clamshell box) 1 of 500 copies made, signed by Christopher Tolkien and Alan Lee, blue marbled endpapers, red and gold foil stamping, hand sewn binding, full color plates, etc. An amazing production, still sealed in shrinkwrap w/publisher's original mailing box.

It's been torturous not to open it knowing that there's a masterpiece inside, but I'm glad I haven't. There's value in being the first one to ever hold a book like this. They originally sold for 350 pounds. I'd like to get about $1k if I had time to be patient, but need $ pretty quickly for unexpected bills. So looking for $800 via PP gift, and I'll split actual shipping costs w/buyer. I'll gladly send pictures of my sealed copy on request.

Details on the book (specs and pictures available at link below - not my copy obviously - but great pics of someone else who's selling one) Mine is #50 of 500, btw.
http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/tolkien-book-store/001203.htm

Merlin1958
10-02-2014, 04:45 PM
I have a S/L unopened copy for sale of The Children of Hurin by JRR Tolkien - the Super Deluxe Harper Collins edition from 2007. It's a gorgeous book in traycased (leather clamshell box) 1 of 500 copies made, signed by Christopher Tolkien and Alan Lee, blue marbled endpapers, red and gold foil stamping, hand sewn binding, full color plates, etc. An amazing production, still sealed in shrinkwrap w/publisher's original mailing box.

It's been torturous not to open it knowing that there's a masterpiece inside, but I'm glad I haven't. There's value in being the first one to ever hold a book like this. They originally sold for 350 pounds. I'd like to get about $1k if I had time to be patient, but need $ pretty quickly for unexpected bills. So looking for $800 via PP gift, and I'll split actual shipping costs w/buyer. I'll gladly send pictures of my sealed copy on request.

Details on the book (specs and pictures available at link below - not my copy obviously - but great pics of someone else who's selling one) Mine is #50 of 500, btw.

That's a really fair price for that edition. Personally, the fact that Chris signed it is a downer for me. Never cared for him for some reason. I always thought he just rode his Dad's coat tails. Of course I've never met him or talked to him so I suppose I have no rational basis for forming an opinion, but it is what it is.

Good luck, that should sell fast at that price.

KingKorn
10-02-2014, 06:54 PM

That's a really fair price for that edition. Personally, the fact that Chris signed it is a downer for me. Never cared for him for some reason. I always thought he just rode his Dad's coat tails. Of course I've never met him or talked to him so I suppose I have no rational basis for forming an opinion, but it is what it is.

Thanks for the comments. You know, I thought the same thing about Christopher Tolkien until I learned a lot more about him through my recent collecting. Turns out he drew all the maps used in The Lord of the Rings books from the very first publishing. He also played a massive role in finally getting The Silmarillion published in 1977 after JRR had tried so hard to get it published before or at least along with Lord of the Rings back in the mid-fifties. I've developed quite a lot of respect for the man.

And then, in regards to this Children of Hurin edition - there's the fact that Christopher Tolkien - JRR's 3rd and youngest son, born in 1924 - turns 90 this year and his signature isn't gracing as many books these days. Value going up. But as you said, is what it is, and to each his own. Appreciate you commenting on the fair price of this beautiful production.

Merlin1958
10-02-2014, 07:00 PM

Thanks for the comments. You know, I thought the same thing about Christopher Tolkien until I learned a lot more about him through my recent collecting. Turns out he drew all the maps used in The Lord of the Rings books from the very first publishing. He also played a massive role in finally getting The Silmarillion published in 1977 after JRR had tried so hard to get it published before or at least along with Lord of the Rings back in the mid-fifties. I've developed quite a lot of respect for the man.

And then, in regards to this Children of Hurin edition - there's the fact that Christopher Tolkien - JRR's 3rd and youngest son, born in 1924 - turns 90 this year and his signature isn't gracing as many books these days. Value going up. But as you said, is what it is, and to each his own. Appreciate you commenting on the fair price of this beautiful production.

I probably should not have posted as I have no rational reason for disliking the man, but I dearly love the, Tolkien four books and have been known to err on their side. My feelings are not to be viewed as a commentary in any way shape or form. The price is a good one. Snap it up!!!

Shannon
10-02-2014, 07:22 PM
I love those endpages.

Jay127
10-03-2014, 03:55 AM
Selling CDs bound Carrie proof, 300 OBO via PayPal. Let me know if interested!

Roseannebarr
10-03-2014, 07:40 AM
Stephen King and Anne Rice are featured on the cover of Costco Connection You can pick up a copy at your local Costco. You can read the whole article at costoconnection.com October Issue!

I hope to go to Costco tomorrow and pick up more. Selling them for exactly what i paid $0. Should be able to get a few more. Anybody else need one?

Probably not the best thread for this, but i included the link below.

http://www.costcoconnection.com/connection/201410#pg1

webstar1000
10-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Stephen King and Anne Rice are featured on the cover of Costco Connection You can pick up a copy at your local Costco. You can read the whole article at costoconnection.com October Issue!

I hope to go to Costco tomorrow and pick up more. Selling them for exactly what i paid $0. Should be able to get a few more. Anybody else need one?

Love when people do this to held each other out and not try and always make a profit:) Its refreshing... rep points for YOU!:redface1:

KingKorn
10-03-2014, 04:55 PM
[/QUOTE]
Love when people do this to held each other out and not try and always make a profit:) Its refreshing... rep points for YOU!:redface1:[/QUOTE]

That's very true. Members are frequently, selflessly helping other members out. With great deals, inside info, etc. I'm so glad I quit lurking and finally joined a couple months ago. With that spirit in mind, and admittedly my wife's OB office breathing down our necks for returned insurance charges, I'm lowering the sale price for the sealed super deluxe S/L The Children of Hurin discussed above to $700 PP gift, still splitting actual shipping w/buyer. At $800 I was trying to build in a tiny bit of valuation but it's just not necessary. I've got just a hair over $700 in it and will sell at that price.

Pictures readily available on request. Top link below has additional views of this beauty once opened:
http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/tolkien-book-store/CLP0085.htm

Randall Flagg
10-04-2014, 09:52 AM

I can obtain 10+ copies if people want them. "Buyer" has to pay postage, otherwise they are free.

Dan
10-04-2014, 09:57 AM

I can obtain 10+ copies if people want them. "Buyer" has to pay postage, otherwise they are free.

I would like to have one, as there is not a Costco around here. I can pay shipping.

Kingfan24
10-04-2014, 10:10 AM
I would also like one - let me know how much shipping is and I will pay for my shirt at the same time

The Library Policeman
10-04-2014, 10:59 AM
I'd like one too please, Jerome. If you don't mind shipping to the UK of course. :)

Merlin1958
10-04-2014, 04:41 PM
I'd like one too please, Jerome. If you don't mind shipping to the UK of course. :)

Go ahead, Jerome. He's an "official" Yankee fan now!!! LOL or, his daughter is at least, I've seen the pics. LOL

Shannon
10-06-2014, 09:12 AM
So ... I have two full sets of these. $50 each set, not including shipping. PayPal Gift/Family.

16 double-sided fold-out prints from Knowing Darkness. 32 images total.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/540/YMC4Bh.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/540/hu9vQH.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/537/Wy7NIs.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/537/WS6wym.jpg

Shannon
10-09-2014, 05:23 AM
"Snake Eyes" original artwork from Alan M. Clark for Cemetery Dance's Full Dark, No Stars
Paid $1,250 for it on 10/26/2011, bought directly from the artist.
Signed by the artist. 11" by 16." Acrylic on board
Framed with matting (no glass)

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9103/artalanmclarksnakeeyes.jpg
(click here for a more detailed picture) (http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9103/artalanmclarksnakeeyes.jpg)

I will be lowering the price daily until it sells.
PayPal Gift/Family option only. Price does not include shipping.

$750
$725
$700
$675
$650
$625
$600
STATESIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED

SOLD

Earth's Militant Mind
10-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Come on, I know you want these books :)

DT V 1st edition, DT VI 1st edition and DT VII is 1st edition AE edition Offer Pending for all 3

Fantasy and Science Fiction S/L Dec 1990 Sold

Phalucha
10-10-2014, 03:54 PM
I have forsale a really nice copy of the Grant edition of Wizard and Glass in the slipcase by the Collector. Am looking for $125 plus shipping. Please message me if interested.

stroppygoblin
10-10-2014, 03:59 PM
I also have a nice copy of the Grant Wizard and Glass - this one is flatsigned by Stephen King at the recent Paris event. I can provide pictures of the book being signed as well as photos of the book itself. David @ Betts recently valued this at between $700 - $800. As I need to pay off a credit card bill, I'm looking for $650 PP Gift plus postage outside of UK.

PM me with offers if interested.

mgerner214
10-14-2014, 07:35 AM
Lower Price

For Sale 1990 Limited Edition STAND # 545 with Coffin $1,800
This is a beautiful copy of the Signed Limited Edition of the STAND with Coffin.
NF to F book and Coffin, and has Glassine DJ

Email me if interested and I will send photos.
$1,800 + ship via PayPal

KingKorn
10-15-2014, 12:15 PM
I have a S/L copy for sale of The Children of Hurin by JRR Tolkien - the Super Deluxe Harper Collins edition from 2007. It's a gorgeous book in traycased (leather clamshell box) 1 of 500 copies made, signed by Christopher Tolkien and Alan Lee, blue marbled endpapers, red and gold foil stamping, hand sewn binding, full color plates, etc. An amazing production, partially sealed in shrinkwrap w/publisher's original mailing box (only opened to take a few pictures - and it's gorgeous!).

These originally sold for 350 pounds. My copy is #50 of 500 (pretty cool # in my opinion). I'd like to get about $1k for it if I had time to be patient, but still in need of $ pretty quickly for unexpected bills. So looking for $800 via PP gift NOW ASKING ONLY $575 via PP gift plus shipping.

I'll gladly send pictures on request. I've transacted with a few members here (buying and selling) if you'd like references.

Details on the book (specs and pictures available at link below - not my copy - but great pics of someone else who's selling one).

Several edits made to above listing - I've reduced the asking price considerably. This book is a beauty! Please PM me if interested.

MandaBunny
10-15-2014, 05:16 PM
A few items. All are in beautiful condition, not new but only lightly used (as Alabama sang, close enough to perfect for me). Photos available upon request. Flat shipping rate of $10 per item shipped within US.

SOLD Six Stories, includes matching traycase, copy 186/900 - $600
SOLD Dolan's Cadillac, marbled boards, copy 150/250 - $600
SOLD Danse Macabre, includes glassine jacket, copy 231/250 - $800

Randall Flagg
10-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Another member here jogged my memory and I realized I have a few of the ORIGINAL Donald M. Grant mailers that announced the sale of "The Gunslinger" trade and S/L. These are as new and have never been folded for mailing.
They really are an important piece of history that any DTI owner (certainly a S/L owner) would be interested in. Suitable for framing, the piece is ~13"x18". The back side is printed with additional info-heck, order two!
I will sell an unfolded one, carefully packed in a brand new tube roller with free USA shipping (International at cost) for $40 PP gift.
PM me for the PP address and to be first in line.

Once I put these up on ebay, they will sell out quickly.

Front side:

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1413382246-Gunslinger%20brochure_634x846.jpg

Priest
10-18-2014, 10:36 AM
Hey Guys,
still need some space // i am awaiting already new books and my SO denied any request for additional shelfs ;D
So I have to get rid of my doubles

Joyland Signed Limited // still full sealed in publishers packing
=> $280

GRRM - A clash of kings
S/L F/F Publishers copy
=> $450

Centipede Salems Lot Gift
// Still in Shrinkwrap F/F
=> Not sure on this one - prices vary , if you are interested lets talk'bout it

Little Sisters of Eluria, The
Artist Edition => 170
F/F

T-Dogz_AK47
10-18-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi Priest, I have sent you a PM about your copy of The Green Mile. :smile:

mgerner214
10-19-2014, 05:46 AM
Lower Price

This is a beautiful copy of the Signed Limited Edition of the STAND with Coffin.

$1,800 + ship via PayPal

I just put it up on eBay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301359596273?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Item Number:301359596273

Phalucha
10-19-2014, 05:49 AM
I recently bought a beautiful a rare SK title fromm Michael (mgerber214) and would just let members know that he was terrific to deal with and the items was exactly as described. Paul

T-Dogz_AK47
10-19-2014, 06:04 AM
I recently bought a beautiful a rare SK title fromm Michael (mgerber214) and would just let members know that he was terrific to deal with and the items was exactly as described. Paul

I totally agree with this, mgerner214 is an excellent seller and an awesome person to deal with!! He very kindly offered me a discount on a rare Stephen King book so it could be donated to next year's Haven Foundation Fundraiser!! The book arrived safely and in excellent condition. Top marks!!! :thumbsup:

Priest
10-19-2014, 09:30 AM
Hi Priest, I have sent you a PM about your copy of The Green Mile. :smile:

aaand its gone ;D

Randall Flagg
10-21-2014, 02:49 PM
S/L Doctor Sleep with 1/100 Chong remarque and Erin Wells remarque.
As new.
$599 PP gift Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).
PM me for info

Randall Flagg
10-26-2014, 05:57 AM
As new.
PM me for info
Sale. $549 PP gift Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).

Randall Flagg
10-26-2014, 05:59 AM
Rage VG condition. Only real flaw is bookstore stamp on inside page.
Tough to find this for a decent price. $419 PP gift, Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).

Randall Flagg
10-26-2014, 12:09 PM
Rage VG condition. Only real flaw is bookstore stamp on inside page.
Tough to find this for a decent price. $419 PP gift, Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).
Sold!

Lot guy
10-26-2014, 12:13 PM
Mr. Mercedes Proof $300.00 paypal gift plus shipping

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Proof, Bound Galley/Manuscript $575.00 Paypal Gift Plus Shipping

Florida Advocate Ticket $375.00 free shipping

Doctor Sleep First Edition Flatsigned with ticket $190.00 plus shipping

mkberger
10-26-2014, 01:20 PM
I have two copies of the Subterranean Press edition of STEPHEN KING GOES TO THE MOVIES available. They are new and unread, but with jackets showing a bit of light edgewear and rubbing.

$15 per including shipping to any US address. PM if interested.

mkberger
10-26-2014, 01:24 PM
Only somewhat King-related:

I have three copies of the signed/numbered edition FIFTY-TO-ONE by Charles Ardai available. These are new, unread copies, but with jackets that show a bit of light handling, light edgewear, and some surface rub.

If you're not familiar with this book or author, it is by the founder of the Hard Case Crime line, and was published to celebrate the 50th book published under the Hard Case imprint, with each chapter bearing the title of one of the previously published Hard Case books, including THE COLORADO KID.

$15 per including shipping to any US address.

Tommy
10-29-2014, 11:47 AM
Stephen King Grab Bag

- Joyland S/L #492 still sealed in original shipping box
- Doctor Sleep UK Facsimile Limited still in shrinkwrap, one corner of slipcase is slightly bumped
- Shivers VII Hardcover S/L New, never been opened

-$300 plus shipping Paypal Gift US customers

OR

Separately

Joyland - $250
Doctor Sleep - $50
Shivers VII - $40

Please PM if interested, all books will come in a bubble-wrap bag in a box with plenty of foam packing peanuts

Thanks!

tippy4
10-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Only somewhat King-related:

I have three copies of the signed/numbered edition FIFTY-TO-ONE by Charles Ardai available. These are new, unread copies, but with jackets that show a bit of light handling, light edgewear, and some surface rub.

If you're not familiar with this book or author, it is by the founder of the Hard Case Crime line, and was published to celebrate the 50th book published under the Hard Case imprint, with each chapter bearing the title of one of the previously published Hard Case books, including THE COLORADO KID.

$15 per including shipping to any US address.

Price?

Shannon
10-29-2014, 03:44 PM
"$15 per including shipping to any US address."

mkberger
10-29-2014, 05:42 PM

Yep.

Tommy
10-30-2014, 02:21 AM
Stephen King Grab Bag

- Doctor Sleep UK Facsimile Limited still in shrinkwrap, one corner of slipcase is slightly bumped

OR

Separately

Joyland - $250
Doctor Sleep - $50
Shivers VII - $40

Please PM if interested, all books will come in a bubble-wrap bag in a box with plenty of foam packing peanuts

Thanks!

UK Doctor Sleep is pending, remaining items are
Joyland S/L $250
Shivers VII $40
Both $275

Thanks!

needfulthings
10-30-2014, 10:02 AM
This is a picture of the paperback NOT the hardcover.
http://imageshack.com/a/img674/4328/llciWh.jpghttp://imageshack.com/a/img537/118/gIqzud.jpg

tippy4
10-30-2014, 03:55 PM

Yep.

Apologies...I read that as $15 for shipping to the US.

coderedx
10-30-2014, 04:50 PM
I have a weird want:

The set of cards that came with the Under the Dome "limited" edition. I bought a copy extremely cheap, but it is missing the cards and little box.

Randall Flagg
10-30-2014, 04:57 PM
I have a weird want:

The set of cards that came with the Under the Dome "limited" edition. I bought a copy extremely cheap, but it is missing the cards and little box.
It's almost as easy (less expensive), to be patient and buy the Collector edition (extremely cheap) that has the cards.

Merlin1958
10-30-2014, 05:02 PM
I have a weird want:

It's almost as easy (less expensive), to be patient and buy the Collector edition (extremely cheap) that has the cards.

Tru Dat!!!

coderedx
10-30-2014, 05:09 PM
I have a weird want:

Tru Dat!!!

I knew that's what was going to be said! :) I'll do that and then give this copy to somebody for a Christmas gift or something.

Merlin1958
10-30-2014, 05:12 PM
I have a weird want:

Tru Dat!!!

I knew that's what was going to be said! :) I'll do that and then give this copy to somebody for a Christmas gift or something.

Re-gifter!!! LOL LOL J/K Also, you should get the slipcase as well, if you didn't with the present copy.

Tommy
10-31-2014, 08:45 AM
Stephen King Grab Bag

OR

Separately

Joyland - $250
Doctor Sleep - $50
Shivers VII - $40

Thanks!

UK Doctor Sleep is pending, remaining items are
Joyland S/L $250
Shivers VII $40
Both $275

Thanks!

UK Doctor Sleep SOLD
Joyland S/L SOLD
Shivers VII $40 shipped

Thanks!

Jimimck
10-31-2014, 12:50 PM
It has to be said, I do like the new name Bill!

Merlin1958
10-31-2014, 06:23 PM
It has to be said, I do like the new name Bill!

Thanks, I thought of current events and the "Enola Gay", which delivered the bomb and there you have it!!

mkberger
11-02-2014, 02:11 PM
We just picked up a couple of extra copies of the latest from Patrick Rothfuss, THE SLOW REGARD OF SILENT THINGS. These are copies with the tipped-in signature page, and are first edition/first printings, new and unread, with just the slightest bit of trace edge wear.

$18.95 (list price) + $3.00 per for boxed shipping. Please PM if interested.

mkberger
11-02-2014, 02:27 PM
We have a copy of the long OP collection by Paul Cain, THE COMPLETE SLAYERS, up on eBay at the moment. It's a bit short of flawless, so I have it listed at about 50% of the comp listings on BookFinder one ABE. If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM with an offer; this is really an exceptional book for those who know and love crime fiction in the Black Mask vein, and it's signed by one of my favorite artists, Ron Lesser.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/Rivende1128/Cain--COMPLETE-SLAYERS_zpsedc05e7d.jpg

mkberger
11-02-2014, 02:39 PM
We have a copy of the long OP collection by Paul Cain, THE COMPLETE SLAYERS, up on eBay at the moment. It's a bit short of flawless, so I have it listed at about 50% of the comp listings on BookFinder one ABE. If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM with an offer; this is really an exceptional book for those who know and love crime fiction in the Black Mask vein, and it's signed by one of my favorite artists, Ron Lesser.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/Rivende1128/Cain--COMPLETE-SLAYERS_zpsedc05e7d.jpg

Sold!

biomieg
11-03-2014, 12:29 AM
Mkberger - you are obviously a bookseller and there is nothing wrong with that. Nevertheless I'd appreciate it if you would add a link to your bookstore/ABE profile or whatever in your signature instead of posting classifieds that are not related to King, and start contributing to ongoing discussions.

There are several members here that publish and/or sell books but they're not simply plugging their inventory, they're actually adding meaningful perspectives to several topics.

I'm sure you love books just as much as the rest of us so why not join in the discussions?

Just my two Eurocents.

Shannon
11-03-2014, 12:38 AM
http://static-numista.com/catalogue/photos/malte/g166.jpg

biomieg
11-03-2014, 01:05 AM
Euro coins are fugly.

I never got used to them. We used to have the 'gulden' - sounds and looks a lot better doesn't it?

http://www.pixmix.nl/pixmixflash/content/3D%202012/guldens.jpg

http://petities.nl/system/uploads/287/original/Wansmaak-gulden1.JPG?1273861282

webstar1000
11-03-2014, 04:45 AM
Mkberger - you are obviously a bookseller and there is nothing wrong with that. Nevertheless I'd appreciate it if you would add a link to your bookstore/ABE profile or whatever in your signature instead of posting classifieds that are not related to King, and start contributing to ongoing discussions.

There are several members here that publish and/or sell books but they're not simply plugging their inventory, they're actually adding meaningful perspectives to several topics.

I'm sure you love books just as much as the rest of us so why not join in the discussions?

Just my two Eurocents.

I agree.. I also think that the books should be more King or King related... my 2 Canadian cents

mkberger
11-03-2014, 07:24 AM

Just my two Eurocents.

I agree.. I also think that the books should be more King or King related... my 2 Canadian cents

Thanks; my apologies if I was out of line with these. Will keep it King-specific going forward.

dnemec
11-03-2014, 09:50 AM

Just my two Eurocents.

Thanks; my apologies if I was out of line with these. Will keep it King-specific going forward.

I think there is a thread for non-King related classifieds...right?!

biomieg
11-03-2014, 10:14 AM
Yeah, well... my point was that he's only posting classifieds, period. Not that he's not posting enough King-related items. I'd rather have every active member participating in discussions instead of simply plugging inventory.

Nothing personal, of course.

T-Dogz_AK47
11-03-2014, 10:49 AM

Just my two Eurocents.

Yeah, well... my point was that he's only posting classifieds, period. Not that he's not posting enough King-related items. I'd rather have every active member participating in discussions instead of simply plugging inventory.

Nothing personal, of course.

+ 1 to this. :thumbsup:

divemaster
11-03-2014, 01:24 PM
The below books from my personal collection are for sale. For general photos peruse my collection thread. (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?10941-Book-Collections-divemaster.) I've tried to describe the books as fairly as possible and estimate what I believe the current retail market is, though I will be the first to admit I do not pay much attention to that, as (up to recently) I haven’t sold anything and had no intention to.

Not a fire sale, so this is not a pick-through-the-bargain-box-and flip-for-a-profit type of opportunity. But the books are nice and you'd be helping me out if you need to fill a hole in your collection.

PayPal, check, money order--it's all good.

Buy one book and I’ll split priority insured shipping costs in the U.S. Buy 2 and I’ll cover all U.S. shipping/insurance costs. I'll pop for the first $20 of any international shipping and fees--any balance is on the buyer.

Buy 3 or more books and I’ll also take 10% off the total cost in addition to the free U.S. shipping. If you have an offer that you think deserves a different consideration, feel free to PM me.

If you want more specific photos, feel free to PM me. However, to be fair, the first person to commit to payment gets the book; not necessarily the first person to engage in a Q/A conversation or “considering” a purchase.

Full return guarantee if not satisfied, buyer to pay return postage.

‘Salem’s Lot S/L #259 of 300. Case has one bumped corner, as does (to a lesser extent) the book. Otherwise Fine and appears unread. $1,950

Firestarter S/L #281 of 725. Book is Fine as issued; appears unread; slipcase with slight shelf rubbing: $1,150

Danse Macabre S/L #41 of 250. Book appears Fine and unread. Issued with a piece of tissue paper instead of a DJ; this is folded up in the book. Slipcase with three small nicks/tears in the cloth. $900

Christine S/L #712 of 1000. Book is Fine as issued in slipcase; DJ with slight rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase. $750

Cujo S/L #345 of 750. Fine as issued in acetate jacket and slipcase; no flaws. $750

Skeleton Crew S/L #831 of 1000. Fine book and DJ, as issued with a J.K. Potter print laid in. Also has original invoice ($75!!); original slipcase has a horizontal wrinkle that looks like it came that way from production: $700

Six Stories S/L #178 of 800(?). Softcover in slipcase; appears unread. Spine not cracked or creased; slight edge rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase. $700

The Talisman S/L #354 of 1200. 2-volume set; books look Fine and unread; the books are housed in the original snap-case box; box has 3 bumped corners and the bottom of one edge of the box is starting to separate in one spot and the cloth shows a slight separation in another. $425

Dolan’s Cadillac S/L #533 of 1000. Book appears Fine and unread. No DJ, as issued. $375.

Under the Dome UK (Hodder & Stoughton) S/L #60 of 500. Unread; Mint in slipcase, as issued. $280

Under the Dome U.S. (Simon & Schuster) collector’s edition in slipcase with trading card set. Signed (not numbered); unread; Mint as issued. $280

The Best American Short Stories 2007. Flatsigned by King; softcover; appears unread; spine not cracked or creased. $130

Randall Flagg
11-04-2014, 05:07 AM
As new.
PM me for info
Sale. $549 PP gift Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).
I'll go down to $519 PP gift Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost). That's a very good price.

mgerner214
11-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Lower Price

$1,800 + ship via PayPal

I just put it up on eBay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301359596273?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

UPDATED:
$1700 +ship Paypal

Lot guy
11-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Mr. Mercedes Proof $295.00
The Colorado Kid 1 of 33 Chadbourne, PC $555.00

Roseannebarr
11-05-2014, 05:30 PM
For sale - Funds donated to RF for site maintenance.

Alan Peter Ryan - Amazonas (CD) signed
Norman Partridge - Johnny Halloween (CD)
Bill Pronzini - Femme (CD)
Craig Spector - Turnaround (CD) signed
Al Sarrantonio - Halloweenland (CD) signed
Al Sarrantonio - Halloween - New Poems
Michael Marano et all - Stories from Plague years (signed by 3) CD
Ronald Kelly - Hell Hollow (CD) signed
Tim Lebbon - Last Exit for the Lost (CD)

PM me with offers!

Lot guy
11-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Mr. Mercedes Proof $295.00
The Colorado Kid 1 of 33 Chadbourne, PC $555.00

Colorado Kid SOLD
MR. Mercedes Proof $290.00
TGWLTG Bound Galley 1/13 $525.00
Nightmare & Dreamscapes Proof $80.00
Desperation S/L $360.00
Doctor Sleep CD S/L PC $450.00

Ari_Racing
11-09-2014, 08:27 AM
Matt, I've just sent you a PM.

Lot guy
11-09-2014, 09:17 AM
Mr. Mercedes Proof $300.00 paypal gift plus shipping

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Proof, Bound Galley/Manuscript $575.00 Paypal Gift Plus Shipping

Florida Advocate Ticket $375.00 free shipping.

Doctor Sleep First Edition Flatsigned with ticket $190.00 plus shipping

Ticket Sold

divemaster
11-09-2014, 01:53 PM
See below for books still available.

The below books from my personal collection are for sale. For general photos peruse my collection thread. (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?10941-Book-Collections-divemaster.) I've tried to describe the books as fairly as possible and estimate what I believe the current retail market is, though I will be the first to admit I do not pay much attention to that, as (up to recently) I haven’t sold anything and had no intention to.

Not a fire sale, so this is not a pick-through-the-bargain-box-and flip-for-a-profit type of opportunity. But the books are nice and you'd be helping me out if you need to fill a hole in your collection.

PayPal, check, money order--it's all good.

Buy one book and I’ll split priority insured shipping costs in the U.S. Buy 2 and I’ll cover all U.S. shipping/insurance costs. I'll pop for the first $20 of any international shipping and fees--any balance is on the buyer.

Buy 3 or more books and I’ll also take 10% off the total cost in addition to the free U.S. shipping. If you have an offer that you think deserves a different consideration, feel free to PM me.

If you want more specific photos, feel free to PM me. However, to be fair, the first person to commit to payment gets the book; not necessarily the first person to engage in a Q/A conversation or “considering” a purchase.

Full return guarantee if not satisfied, buyer to pay return postage.

‘Salem’s Lot S/L #259 of 300. Case has one bumped corner, as does (to a lesser extent) the book. Otherwise Fine and appears unread. $1,950

Firestarter S/L #281 of 725. Book is Fine as issued; appears unread; slipcase with slight shelf rubbing: $1,150

Danse Macabre S/L #41 of 250. Book appears Fine and unread. Issued with a piece of tissue paper instead of a DJ; this is folded up in the book. Slipcase with three small nicks/tears in the cloth. $900

Christine S/L #712 of 1000. Book is Fine as issued in slipcase; DJ with slight rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase, and one small closed tear. $700

Cujo S/L #345 of 750. Fine as issued in acetate jacket and slipcase; no flaws. $750

Skeleton Crew S/L #831 of 1000. Fine book and DJ, as issued with a J.K. Potter print laid in. Also has original invoice ($75!!); original slipcase has a horizontal wrinkle that looks like it came that way from production: $700

Six Stories S/L #178 of 800(?). Softcover in slipcase; appears unread. Spine not cracked or creased; slight edge rubbing from sliding in/out of slipcase. $700

The Talisman S/L #354 of 1200. 2-volume set; books look Fine and unread; the books are housed in the original snap-case box; box has 3 bumped corners and the bottom of one edge of the box is starting to separate in one spot and the cloth shows a slight separation in another. $425

Dolan’s Cadillac S/L #533 of 1000. Book appears Fine and unread. No DJ, as issued. $375.

Under the Dome UK (Hodder & Stoughton) S/L #60 of 500. Unread; Mint in slipcase, as issued. $280

Under the Dome U.S. (Simon & Schuster) collector’s edition in slipcase with trading card set. Signed (not numbered); unread; Mint as issued. $280

The Best American Short Stories 2007. Flatsigned by King; softcover; appears unread; spine not cracked or creased. $130

Johnny007
11-10-2014, 10:37 AM
See below for books still available.

The below books from my personal collection are for sale. For general photos peruse [URL="http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?10941

PM sent last night. Please let me know if that book is still available. No rush -- but I'll take care of business quickly on my end for you.

John

divemaster
11-10-2014, 04:18 PM
PM received and deal done!

Post edited above for several sales.

coderedx
11-11-2014, 08:00 PM
My wanted list... send me a PM if you have copies for sale near the price ranges listed on stephenkingcollector.com.

Centipede Press's Salem's Lot Unsigned Limited
Insomnia Gift Edition
Full Dark No Stars Gift Edition

First Editions:
The Long Walk
Pet Sematary
It

Aronstg
11-12-2014, 08:37 AM
My wanted list... send me a PM if you have copies for sale near the price ranges listed on stephenkingcollector.com.

Insomnia Gift Edition

First Editions:
The Long Walk
Pet Sematary
It

There is actually a separate thread called Books Wanted. You might want to post that there to get more exposure to your list :)

Merlin1958
11-12-2014, 10:40 AM

Insomnia Gift Edition

First Editions:
The Long Walk
Pet Sematary
It

There is actually a separate thread called Books Wanted. You might want to post that there to get more exposure to your list :)

Here it is:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?966-King-Books-Items-Wanted

mgerner214
11-13-2014, 05:49 AM
Lower Price

$1,800 + ship via PayPal

I just put it up on eBay

UPDATED:
$1700 +ship Paypal

On consignment with David at Betts, thanks!

mgerner214
11-13-2014, 06:26 AM
Just put a CARRIE 1st in VG+++ to NF up on eBay NR auction or low buy it now.
eBay item number 301392283758

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301392283758?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

webstar1000
11-13-2014, 06:32 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301392283758?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

What do you want for it?

mgerner214
11-13-2014, 06:58 AM

What do you want for it?

I would like to get $600 PP family or $650 PP and I'll cover priority ship.
I would end the auction for a private deal, send me a note if interested.
Thanks!

mgerner214
11-13-2014, 08:51 AM

What do you want for it?

Thanks!

Sold, thanks!

webstar1000
11-13-2014, 08:52 AM

What do you want for it?

Thanks!

Why did you cancel the Ebay listing? I bid on it....

Edit.. just seen why

ICry4Oy
11-13-2014, 08:55 AM

What do you want for it?

Thanks!

Sold, thanks!

Dammit!!!! I have to stop sleeping so late. :beat:

tippy4
11-14-2014, 06:42 PM
Signed copy of Revival with ticket stub from KC.

$210 shipped in the US.

Comes with event flyer.

ON HOLD

webstar1000
11-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Signed copy of Revival with ticket stub from KC.

$210 shipped in the US.

Comes with event flyer.

I will agree this is the BEST price I have seen...

Cook
11-16-2014, 06:16 AM
For sale to any current DT.org member from "abroad" ONLY
I have returned from both the Kansas City and Wichita "Revival" events with a total of 2 extremely nice signed copies with associated proof of attendance ticket with receipt/flyer/bookmarks etc.
I am keeping one, the other I originally thought might be a nice gift for my wife is up for grabs. (she really could care a less)
Let me know (PM) if you're interested. $235

Roseannebarr
11-16-2014, 12:40 PM
Free Line Ticket for signing Portland Maine Tomorrow 3:15 PM I have extra tickets, all my family backed out. Just need bodies in exchange for 1 free book! Anybody live in the Portland area? Need 5 people. I will give 1 free ticket!

Need help!

Roseannebarr
11-16-2014, 12:43 PM
Portland Maine Revival Tour Books a Million.

Free line ticket and book REVIVAL. Just need 5 people to show up in Portland ME. I will give you 1 ticket + Book in exchange for 5 people showing up and getting books signed.

I will be there tomorrow, but my travel companions just backed out!!!

Do you live in the area? Know people that do? Now is your chance to get a signed copy of revival Free. Shouldn't take longer than 30 -40 minutes!

Randall Flagg
11-16-2014, 12:47 PM

Free line ticket and book REVIVAL. Just need 5 people to show up in Portland ME. I will give you 1 ticket + Book in exchange for 5 people showing up and getting books signed.

Do you live in the area? Know people that do? Now is your chance to get a signed copy of revival Free. Shouldn't take longer than 30 -40 minutes!
Just go through the line several times. Fake mustache, change beanie, use a cane, etc. :P It worked easier than that in Austin. Only trouble there was line moved quickly.

Cook
11-16-2014, 02:03 PM
For sale "Revival" to any current DT.org member from "abroad" ONLY
I have returned from both the Kansas City and Wichita "Revival" events with a total of 2 extremely nice signed copies with associated proof of attendance ticket with receipt/flyer/bookmarks etc.
I am keeping one, the other I originally thought might be a nice gift for my wife is up for grabs. (she really could care a less)
Let me know (PM) if you're interested. $235

Sorry... Forgot to mention the book name "Revival"

sharki69
11-16-2014, 02:41 PM

Shoot me email - shacharcr@gmail.com

thegunslinger41
11-16-2014, 07:11 PM
New, signed copy of revival obtained at the austin book signing event. Asking $250 paypal gift.

Gabriel

mgerner214
11-17-2014, 11:58 AM
Lower Price

$1,800 + ship via PayPal

I just put it up on eBay

UPDATED:
$1700 +ship Paypal

On consignment with David at Betts, thanks!

Sold Thanks!

divemaster
11-17-2014, 01:24 PM
I have four Arkham House books up on Heritage (Jumbee; The Opener of the Way; The House on the Borderland; and Skull-Face and Others). Listed in the current "Weekly Internet Rare Books...Auction #201447. If you are an Arkham collector (or just want to throw a couple of bids my way), be sure and check them out. Three of the four books are quite a bit better than described. The House on the Borderland is especially nice.

Lot numbers are 93120; 93128; 93129; and 93134.

Br!an
11-17-2014, 03:18 PM
I have four Arkham House books up on Heritage (Jumbee; The Opener of the Way; The House on the Borderland; and Skull-Face and Others). Listed in the current "Weekly Internet Rare Books...Auction #201447. If you are an Arkham collector (or just want to throw a couple of bids my way), be sure and check them out. Three of the four books are quite a bit better than described. The House on the Borderland is especially nice.

Lot numbers are 93120; 93128; 93129; and 93134.

I'll watch them. My budget might not allow a bid but I'm interested none the less.