PDA

View Full Version : Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

frik
10-14-2013, 01:28 AM
For sale: FULL DAR,NO STARS - gift (Cemetery Dance) - unread, fine condition: € 85.00 (that's euros) plus shipping.
PayPal gift.
I'll split shipping to the US, which is € 12.00 each.

sk

Jimimck
10-15-2013, 03:56 PM
Michaël, are you clearing space to focus on something more specific in your collection? or are you getting out of the game?

frik
10-16-2013, 07:21 AM
For sale:

Cemetery Dance 11/22/63 slipcase: €30.00
Cemetery Dance 11/22/63 traycase: €55.00
Plus shipping; PayPal gift.

sk

tippy4
10-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Signed 1st/1st of Under The Dome in aftermarket slipcase (from Overlook Connection).
Book, slipcase, and DJ are in fine condition.
Included are receipt and wristband from signing.
Check out THIS AUCTION (http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNDER-THE-DOME-by-Stephen-King-Hardcover-Slipcase-Acid-Free-Protection-/321223661611?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item4aca6c182b&nma=true&si=fPC6Tmnk30EOs8uyuMd4J7GNP%252B0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557) to see the slipcase
$225 via Paypal gift
Shipping and insurance is $8 in the U.S.

S/L of The Dark Man
Book, traycase, and DJ are in very fine condition.
$425 via Paypal gift

Signed 1st of Double Feature by Owen King
Book and DJ are in very fine condition.
$45 via Paypal gift
Shipping and insurance is $6 in the U.S.

S/L of He is Legend
Book and DJ are in fine condition.
$325 via Paypal gift

Bad Penny
10-17-2013, 12:45 AM
For sale (via consignment from the artist in Texas) :smile:

10" x 10" acrylic Pennywise original piece painted by Alex McVey (nope, this one can go to another home as I have pretty much maxed out available hanging space, and this piece is to cool to be consigned to a protective bag and stored away).

Asking price is $US180 plus shipping/mailing - please note that the actual painting will be far more vibrant than the following scan (the painting is done on archival water colour paper).

http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg502/GrantWootton/pennywiseroaremail.jpg

If anyone's interested, or requires further information, just PM me :smile:

Shannon
10-19-2013, 11:49 PM
For Sale: $250, PayPal Family/Gift option, includes U.S. shipping

The Book Of The Sixth World Fantasy Convention
Signed by Stephen King and Peter Straub
Near fine condition.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1224/dtrb.jpg

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6879/xu2w.jpg

AKC
10-20-2013, 09:24 AM
AKC SALE!!!!

- Flatsigned 1st Edition Joyland Paperback (New Condition): $200.00
- Don Maitz Remarqued 1st Edition Duma Key (Pic Available): $200.00
- Original Erin Wells Art for IT (2 For Sale - Pics Available): $200 Each

Payments via Paypal Gift. US Shipping Included / Int'l Shipping Actual

Thanks!

deanhoadley
10-21-2013, 04:36 AM
Hi, not a Stephen King, bu im looking to sell my copy of Susan Hill's The Woman In Black, this is a hardback signed first edition (original first printing in 1983 , I am in the UK, I am looking for around the £200 mark but I am open to offers, im trying to get some cash put to one side to help fund for my up-coming wedding :)

deanhoadley
10-22-2013, 01:22 AM
I also am looking to sell my copy of J.K Rowling The Casual Vacancy, signed first edition with hologram, perfect condition, never read, I got this signed at a reading J.K Rolwing did at Southbank, London, UK. Please mail me if interested.

AKC
10-23-2013, 03:42 AM
AKC 10/23 SALE!!!! ADDED ITEMS

- Flatsigned 1st Edition Joyland Paperback (New Condition): $180.00
- Don Maitz Remarqued 1st Edition Duma Key (Pic Available): $180.00
- Original Erin Wells Art for IT (2 For Sale - Pics Available): $200.00 each
- Original Erin Wells Art for IT WITH COLOR DRAWING OF IT ON MAT: $300.00

Payments via Paypal Gift. US Shipping Included / Int'l Shipping Actual

Thanks!

neosatus
10-23-2013, 10:18 AM
NOS4A2 by Joe Hill S/L - $250 + actual shipping --- First email gets it

tippy4
10-24-2013, 10:24 PM
UK signed Doctor Sleep without DJ (easily replaced).
$400 plus shipping.

Signed Joyland 1/1500 limited edition hardback.
$450 plus shipping.

I have never seen signed copies of these books offered for sale anywhere previously.

I also have a signed UNDER THE DOME in slipcase.
$200 plus shipping.

PM me if interested.

ALL SOLD!

WeDealInLead
10-25-2013, 05:18 AM
I have a few signed copies of Doctor Sleep. First printing, unread. $325 with postage included in the price to N. America.

I can send pictures of signatures later tonight. Pick whichever you like the most.

Nerak
10-25-2013, 06:00 AM
I just listed my Locke & Key set of Keys on Ebay...Clicky to see (http://www.ebay.com/itm/181246517592?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649) Bid if you are interested. I hate to sell them but I need the money.

RandyinAK
10-25-2013, 06:30 AM
I picked up a couple extra Dr. Sleeps in Toronto as well. Same 325 includes shipping paypal gift. I am willing to trade for a few items I don't have. Drop me a PM. Looking for S/L's and a few other things.

SirFolio16
10-25-2013, 02:29 PM
I may have a Donald M. Grant artist edition of DT V and VI in fine condition available for sale next week. If anyone is interested just PM me.

WeDealInLead
10-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Here are the pictures:
http://imageshack.us/a/img822/5293/02uq.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img571/6351/ulil.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img801/6977/piad.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img5/7384/if3r.jpg

oy-the-brave
10-25-2013, 05:47 PM
I had someone here tell me they were going to buy my LSOE Whelan Remarque so I purchased the Jake/Oy statue from Rachel unfortunately after 2 months I get no reply so I need to try again to sell.

I purchased this direct from Karen at Grant for 500.00 plus shipping, I am selling for 500.00 shipped/insured. Please let me know if you have any questions, Dave.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/mw2.jpg

SirFolio16
10-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Not a King book but still cool - contact me if you are interested.

Biting Dog Press
Signed and Lettered Edition (only 10 in existence)
THE FACTS IN THE CASE OF M. VALDEMAR
by Edgar Allan Poe
With wood engravings by George A. Walker
Printed Letterpress
Housed in a black calfskin traycase.

Kingfan24
10-25-2013, 06:20 PM
I will admit this is the part about signings I hate... Multiple copies obtained via whatever methods for no other reason but to sell them... Oh well guess that's just the game...

Roseannebarr
10-25-2013, 06:31 PM
I will admit this is the part about signings I hate... Multiple copies obtained via whatever methods for no other reason but to sell them... Oh well guess that's just the game...

Most of the people I talked to use the books to help offset the very expensive trip, or to purchase sought after missing parts of their collection. No different than any other business man, except we use itvto help with our obsession. The king fans I have met have famines and expenses above and beyond our king collection, this helps keep the collection growing with out dipping into family budgets or digging to big a hole.

Tickets 100. Each
Hotel 500
Airfare 650

Alcohol. Confidential
Food Very expensive

I personally don't sell anything, just trade for missing pieces. That being said, I have a signed sk dr sleep for trade, If u look at my 2013 collecting goals u can see 14 missing pieces to my collection

Joe315
10-25-2013, 06:41 PM

The only part about signings I hate is the seller who gets in the front of the line with 20 books to be signed. Don't care that they are there for business but they should stand in the back and let the people who are there to actually see the author, meet him/her in a reasonable time.

WeDealInLead
10-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Don't forget that the books weren't actually included with the ticket. When you add tax on the ticket + the price of the book, that's $140 a pop. It's not like anyone missed out on the book. There were plenty left over. I witnessed the oldest of the book sellers put two boxes on a dolly and wheel them out to God knows where.

This isn't like when there's a strict, enforced, one-per-person limit on a certain number of books. I'm pretty sure there were more books available than people who wanted them.

edit: my reply was to kingfan. Quick note to Joe315...I didn't see any of that last night. I'm not a big fan of it either. Last night was laid back. I'm pretty sure everyone got whatever they wanted signed and I don't think the signing even lasted an hour.

Joe315
10-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Its probably harder to do at a King signing because of the volume of people. At the bookstore I frequent there is always the same 5 or 6 guys at every signing with a stack of books. They happen to frequent the store quite a bit which gets them to the front of the line, but, imo, it is very rude to everyone else who is there. Obviously you didn't do that so none of this is directed at you, just venting a bit.

Also, I don't care if it is a fan of the author getting their collection signed. I know for a fact that these guys are resellers and it just bothers me.

EDIT: Don't mean to take the thread off topic. Move posts if necessary.

tippy4
10-26-2013, 07:36 PM

I am going to refer you to post#1 in this thread.

No whining or crying.

If you are not here to buy or sell, then move along.

Considering selling one of my Dr. Sleep signed trades from the NYC event. Please PM me your offer. Both can be seen in my collection thread.

How is what they are doing any different from what you were doing after the New York Event?

Most of the people I talked to use the books to help offset the very expensive trip, or to purchase sought after missing parts of their collection. No different than any other business man, except we use itvto help with our obsession. The king fans I have met have famines and expenses above and beyond our king collection, this helps keep the collection growing with out dipping into family budgets or digging to big a hole.

Tickets $100. Each
Hotel $500
Airfare $650

Alcohol. Confidential
Food Very expensive

And to my costs add:

$200 for carfare and misc transportation costs
$160 for a passport

tippy4
10-26-2013, 07:45 PM
I have a few signed copies of Doctor Sleep. First printing, unread. $325 with postage included in the price to N. America.

I can send pictures of signatures later tonight. Pick whichever you like the most.

I picked up a couple extra Dr. Sleeps in Toronto as well. Same $325 includes shipping paypal gift. I am willing to trade for a few items I don't have. Drop me a PM. Looking for S/L's and a few other things.

I too have a couple extra copies and will match the $325 price.

Kingfan24
10-26-2013, 09:16 PM

I am going to refer you to post#1 in this thread.

No whining or crying.

If you are not here to buy or sell, then move along.

EDIT

Considering selling one of my Dr. Sleep signed trades from the NYC event. Please PM me your offer. Both can be seen in my collection thread.

How is what they are doing any different from what you were doing after the New York Event?

It's slightly different when you meet the man, have him sign 5-6 copies of the same book (with the intent to resell) versus not getting to meet him, then maybe get a signed book. However, as WDIL pointed out it was about 140/book and not just a free book, so I can at least understand it from that perspective.

Room 217 Caretaker
10-27-2013, 05:43 AM
This is my thought on the subject before having my morning coffee:

I would like to take a moment and thank the ones who did/do get to go to the events and come back to sell or trade. I have no ill feelings toward that at all. Holy Hell, if we all hoarded what we have, the King collecting world would suck and never go around.

This is my thought on the subject after having my morning coffee:

I would like to take a moment and thank the ones who did/do get to go to the events and come back to sell or trade. I have no ill feelings toward that at all. Holy Hell, if we all hoarded what we have, the King collecting world would suck and never go around.

Mulleins

Ari_Racing
10-27-2013, 05:45 AM
LOL. Tippy, I find VERY familiar the pic of your auction for Doctor Sleep. ;)

Shannon
10-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Shannon's Clearing House Sale
$1.00 and $5.00 Items

Shipping not included, PayPal Gift/Family payment option only.
Negotiations and trades will be considered.
Pictures and/or more information upon request. Leaving now for a few hours, will respond to messages when I return.
Also when I return: $10.00, $15.00, and $20.00 Items

About King:
$1 - Bare Bones: Conversations On Terror With Stephen King hardcover - Unknown
$5 - Bizarro! - Very minor corner wear on cover, spine has cracking
$5 - Fear Itself: The Horror Fiction Of Stephen King hardcover - Top pages edges stained. Minor stains to side and bottom page edges.
$5 - Gauntlet: Exploring The Limits Of Free Expression: Number 2 - Minor edge and corner wear on covers, inside covers browning. Rear cover has small chip missing.
$5 - Stephen King's The Dark Tower: A Concordance, Volume 1 paperback - Near perfect
$5 - Stephen King's The Dark Tower: A Concordance, Volume 1 paperback - Near perfect, minor dirty page edges
$5 - Stephen King's The Dark Tower: A Concordance, Volume 2 paperback - Near perfect. Very minor page bends on fifty pages.
$5 - The Stephen King Companion paperback - Cover scuffed in places, corner bends, slight stain on paper edges
$5 - The Stephen King Quiz Book - Fifth printing. Page edges slightly tanned. Inside cover pages very dark. Small gouge on rear cover. Minor edgewear on covers. Price written in pencil on first page.
$5 - The Stephen King Universe: A Guide To The Works Of Stephen King paperback - Very minor edge and corner wear on front cover. Rear cover has corner fold.
$5 - The Stephen King Universe: A Guide To The Works Of Stephen King paperback - First few pages are dirty, page edges are dirty. Price in pencil, edge and corner wear.

Anthology:
$5 - Transgressions hardcover - Unknown

Art - Original Artwork:
$1 - Alex McVey Doodle - Oy doodle on cardboard. - Near perfect.
$1 - Alex McVey Doodle - Oy face doodle on paper. - Near perfect.
$1 - Alex McVey Doodle - Pennywise doodle on cardboard. - Near perfect.

Audio - Music CD:
$5 - Blue Oyster Cult CD Single: "Astronomy" - Near perfect
$5 - Michael McDermott Audio CD - Near perfect. Notch in CD case.

Audiobook - Cassette:
$5 - The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger (original) - Very minor wear and tear to outside box
$5 - The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger (original) - Box has edgewear and cornerwear. Inside holder has small chip
$5 - The Green Mile: The Complete Serial Novel - Very minor wear to box edges and corners

Calendar:
$5 - Stephen King's Year Of Fear 1993 - Minor bending near spine

Castle Rock:
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, Number 02 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label on front page.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, Number 03 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, Number 03 - VERY slight yellowing color to the newsprint. Address label.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, Number 04 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, Number 07 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, Number 08 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, Number 09 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 2, Number 10 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, Number 01 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, Number 02 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 very minor vertical creases.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, Number 03 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 very minor vertical creases.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, Number 04/05 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 1 VERY minor vertical crease.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, Number 06 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 very minor vertical creases.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, Number 08 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 VERY minor vertical creases.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, Number 09 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 very minor vertical creases.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, Number 10 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 VERY minor vertical creases.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, Number 11 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 very minor vertical creases.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 3, Number 11 (supposed to be Number 12)/Volume 4, Number 1 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges on a dime sized spot on the front page. No address label.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, Number 02 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 minor vertical creases.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, Number 03 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 minor vertical creases.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, Number 05 (supposed to be Number 04) - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label. Minor newsprint rubbing on front page.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, Number 05/06 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label, slight bleed through the page. Newsprint rubbing on front page.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, Number 07 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label with bleedthrough.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, Number 08 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. No address label. 2 strong vertical creases.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, Number 10 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label, minor bleedthrough.
$5 - Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletter: Volume 4, Number 11 - Slight yellowing color to the newsprint, emphasized on the paper edges. Address label, minor bleedthrough.

Clothing:
$5 - Secret Window Beanie - Near perfect.

Comics:
$1 - Batman: Number 400 - Minor cornerwear to spine. Extremely minor cover wear
$1 - Batman: Number 400 - Unknown.
$1 - The Stand: Sketchbook comic book - Near perfect.

Foreign - Germany:
$5 - Carrie, Bastei Lubbe - Extremely minor scratches and wear on covers.
$5 - Different Seasons / Fruhling, Sommer, Herbst Und Tod, yellow spine set - Near perfect except for the dirty rear cover. Could be cleaned??? Second printing (2006).
$5 - Different Seasons / Jahres Zeiten: Fruhling & Sommer, Bastei Lubbe - Worn condition, creases, corner and edgewear, spine cracked.
$5 - Insomnia / Schlaflos, yellow spine set - Minor bends on front and rear covers.
$5 - Misery / Sie, yellow spine set - Minor edgewear.
$5 - The Dark Tower V: Wolves Of The Calla / Der Dunkle Turm: Wolfsmond, metallic hardcover set - Minor spinewear at edges, minor bends/creases on covers, inside dustjacket flaps are clipped very slightly. Very minor scratches and rubbing to covers.
$5 - The Dark Tower VI: Song Of Susannah / Der Dunkle Turm: Susannah, metallic hardcover set - Very minor scratches and rubbing to covers..
$5 - The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower / Der Dunkle Turm: Der Turm, metallic hardcover set - Minor lines/indentations on covers, inside dustjacket flaps are clipped very slightly.
$5 - The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon / Das Madchen, Schneekluth - Fourth edition. Extremely minor wear and marks.
$5 - The Running Man / Menschenjagd, yellow spine set - Small bump on rear corner, minor ink over price on rear. Second printing (2006)
$5 - Thinner / Der Fluch, yellow spine set - Minor interior wear.
$5 - Under The Dome / Die Arena, platinum edition - Mild cornerwear, extremely minor edgewear.

Foreign - Italy:
$5 - The Colorado Kid, Sperling & Kupfer - Near perfect

Foreign - Mexico:
$5 - Cell, random house - Slight bump to top corner of cover, slight bump and staining to binding. Slight bends and stickers on rear, slight yellowing to pages.

Foreign - Russia:
$5 - Roadwork, cover in square set - Edgewear and cornerwear to dustjacket, especially on spine edges.
$5 - 'Salem's Lot, cover in square set - Front and rear covers have edge and corner wear. Book has some bumps. Rear cover has rips/scuffs and sticker residue where a price sticker used to be.
$5 - The Dark Half, cover in square set - Edgewear and cornerwear to dustjacket, especially on spine edges. Inside minorly separating.
$5 - The Dark Tower IV: Wizard And Glass: Book 1, sharp KING set - Near perfect. Minor corner bumping.
$5 - The Running Man, cover in square set - Edgewear and cornerwear to dustjacket, especially on spine edges with scuffs. Water marks on inside page edges.
$5 - The Stand: Book 1, sharp KING set - Near perfect
$5 - The Stand: Book 2, sharp KING set - Near perfect

Foreign - Spain:
$5 - Cujo, Grijalbo Mondadori - Scratches and bends on front cover, reading bumps and bends on spine. Peeling of back cover with scratches and bumps. Yellowing, stains, and indentations on pages.
$5 - Desperation / Desesperacion, plaza & janes - Edgewear on bottom of spine and rear, small stain on top of book.
$5 - Dolores Clairbore, Grijalbo set - Scratches on covers, slight dings on spine. Yellowing pages and stains.
$5 - Firestarter / Ojos De Fuego, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - Misery, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - Night Shift / El Umbral De la Noche, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - Pet Sematary / Cementerio De Animales, emece - Bent covers and spine, slight yellowing of pages and some stains on pages.
$5 - Riding The Bullet / Montado En La Bala, 102 jet set - Bends and scuffs on front cover, bends on spine, slight bends and stains on rear. Bent pages with slight stains on slightly yellowing pages.
$5 - Roadwork / Carretera Maldita, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - Rose Madder / El Retrato De Rose Madder, Grijalbo set - Slight scratches and cornerwear on front cover. Slight scratches on rear cover. Yellowing pages with stains
$5 - Salem's Lot / El Misterio De Salem's Lot, 102 jet set - Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Extremely heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - Skeleton Crew, Part 1 / Historias Fantasticas, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front and rear cover. Extremely heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - Skeleton Crew, Part 2 (The Mist) / La Niebla , 102 jet set - Bent front cover, slight stain on spine, sticker on rear cover. Yellowing pages with stains.
$5 - The Dead Zone / La Zona Muerta, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Extremely minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - The Eyes Of The Dragon / Los Ojos Del Dragon, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - The Green Mile 1: Two Dead Girls / El Pasillo De La Muerte 1: Las Gemelas Asesindas, spanish green mile set - Slight scratches on covers and spine. Yellowing pages and stains.
$5 - The Green Mile 2: The Mouse On The Mile / El Pasillo De La Muerte 2: Un Raton En El Pasillo, spanish green mile set - Scratches and bends on front cover and spine. Scratches and residue on rear cover. Photo sticker on first page. Yellowing of pages with some stains.
$5 - The Green Mile 3: Coffey's Hands / El Pasillo De La Muerte 3: Las Manos De Coffey, spanish green mile set - Bends and scratches on covers and spine. Rear cover also has sticker. Bent pages and yellowing.
$5 - The Green Mile 4: The Bad Death Of Eduard Delacroix / El Pasillo De La Muerte 4: Una Ejecucion Espeluznante, spanish green mile set - Slight scratches and bends on front cover and spine. Scratches and sticker on rear cover. Slight bending and yellowing of pages.
$5 - The Green Mile 5: Night Journey / El Pasillo De La Muerte 5: Viaje Nocturno, spanish green mile set - Slight scratches and bends on covers and spine. Sticker on rear cover. Yellowing and stains on pages.
$5 - The Green Mile 6: Coffey On The Mile / El Pasillo De La Muerte 6: La Hora Final De Coffey, spanish green mile set - Slight scratches on covers. Bends and bumps on binding. Sticker on rear cover. Yellowing of pages with stains and water damage on last half of book and rear cover.
$5 - The Long Walk / La Larga Marcha, 102 jet set - Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Extremely minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - The Regulators / Posesion, 102 jet set - Bends on covers and spine. Yellowing and stained pages.
$5 - The Running Man / El Fugitivo, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker residue on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - The Shining / El Resplandor, 102 jet set - Minor reading creases on spine. Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front and rear cover. Pen marks on first page. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - The Tommyknockers / Tommyknockers, 102 jet set - Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Minor scratches and wear on front cover. Heavy staining on page edges and inside covers.
$5 - Thinner / Maleficio, 102 jet set - Corner and edgewear. Staining on page edges, stains on inside covers. Sticker on rear. Extremely minor scratches and wear on front cover. Staining on page edges and inside covers.

Foreign - The Netherlands:
$5 - 4Seizoenen, bold set
$5 - Apt Pupil (Different Seasons) / De Leerling, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Pencil, small smudge on first page, minor cornerwear.
$5 - Carrie, bold set - Sticker on first page, pencil on first page.
$5 - Carrie, hollow king set - Small ink on top right corner of the first page.
$5 - Cujo, hollow king set - Minor spine reading creases.
$5 - Cycle Of the Werewolf / Silver Bullet, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - First page ink inscription, water stained throughout, minor edgewear.
$5 - De Marathon / The Long Walk, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Rubbing to cover, indentations, minor corner and edgewear to covers.
$5 - De Regelaars, hollow king set
$5 - De Shining, hollow king set
$5 - Desperation, hollow king set
$5 - Desperation, hollow king set
$5 - Dolores Claiborne, bold set
$5 - Dolores Claiborne, hollow king set
$5 - Dreamcatcher / Dromenvanger, hollow king set - Near perfect.
$5 - Duistere Krachten, bold set
$5 - Firestarter / Ogen Van Vuur, bold set - Minor cornerwear, reading creases, small pen on first page.
$5 - Firestarter / Ogen Van Vuur, fluffy small set - Airbubbles/ripples throughout covers, sticker on front inside cover.
$5 - Four Past Midnight / Schemerwereld, fluffy large set - Small ink on first page, extremely minor cornerwear, front cover and spine bubbling on edges.
$5 - From A Buick 8 / Het Geheirm Van De Buick, hollow king set - Slight edgewear.
$5 - Gerald's Game / De Spel Breker, hollow king set - Extremely minor cornerwear.
$5 - Gerald's Game / De Spelbreker, fluffy large set - Small pencil on first page, minor rubbing and corner bumps.
$5 - Insomnia, bold set
$5 - IT / HET, fluffy medium set - Small sticker on inside front cover, pen on first page, minor edgewear, minor spine reading creases.
$5 - IT/ HET, hollow king set - Minor edgewear, stains on pages, bottom right corner.
$5 - Misery, hollow king set
$5 - Misery, bold set - Extremely minor cornerwear, reading creases.
$5 - Misery, fluffy small set - Cornerwear, mild rubbing, sticker on inside front cover, small stain on inside front cover and first page.
$5 - Misery, hollow king set - First few pages ripped at bottom. Writing on first page.
$5 - Morality / Eenmalige Zonde, foreign netherlands, Uitgeverik Luitingh - Near perfect.
$5 - Needful Things / De Nood Zaak, bold set
$5 - Needful Things / De Noodzaak, fluffy large set - Small stains on spine and rear, pencil on first page, minor cornerwear and minor spine creases.
$5 - Night Shift / Satans Kinderen, hollow king set - Minor cornerwear.
$5 - Nightmares & Dreamscapes / Droom Landschappen, bold set - Near perfect.
$5 - Nightmares & Dreamscapes / Nachtmerries, bold set - Minor cornerwear, sticker on rear inside cover.
$5 - Pet Sematary / Dodenwake, fluffy small set - Sticker on inside front cover, extremely minor cornerwear.
$5 - Rage / Razerniu, hollow king set - Slight binding separation on first page, minor edgewear.
$5 - Rage / Rzernij, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Strong reading creases on front, minor edgewear on spine.
$5 - Riding The Bullet / Achtbaan, Uitgeverik Luitingh - Extremely minor cornerwear to the rear cover.
$5 - Rosie, bold set
$5 - Silver Bullet / Het Uur Van De Weerwolf, bold set - Extremely minor cornerwear.
$5 - Skeleton Crew (The Mist) / Duistere Krachten, hollow king set - Minor rubbing on rear cover.
$5 - The Ballad Of The Flexible Bullet (Skeleton Crew) / De Ballade Van De Flexibele Kogel, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Near perfect.
$5 - The Breathing Method (Different Seasons) / De Ademhalingsmethode, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Corner and edgewear on covers, pencil on front page.
$5 - The Colorado Kid / De Colorado Kid, foreign the netherland, hollow king set - Near perfect
$5 - The Colorado Kid / De Colorado Kid, foreign the netherland, hollow king set - Near perfect
$5 - The Dark Half / De Duistere Kant, bold set - Small pencil on first page, cornerwear, extremely minor edgewear.
$5 - The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger / De Donkere Toren: De Scherpschutter, fluffy small set - Minor corner bend on cover and first ten pages.
$5 - The Dark Tower II: The Drawing Of The Three / De Donkere Toren: Het Teken Van Drie, fluffy small set - Very minor edgewear and cornerwear on covers.
$5 - The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands / De Donkere Toren: Het Verloren Rijk, fluffy small set - Extremely minor edge and cornerwear on covers.
$5 - The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands / De Donkere Toren: Het Verloren Rijk, Uitgeverij Luitingh - Near perfect.
$5 - The Eyes Of The Dragon / Ogen Van De Draak, hollow king set - Very minor edgewear.
$5 - The Green Mile 1: Two Dead Girls / De Groene Mijl 1: De Twee Dode Meisjes, dutch green mile set - Very minor creases/bends/scratches on covers.
$5 - The Green Mile 2: The Mouse On The Mile / De Groene Mijl 2: De Muis, dutch green mile set - Near perfect.
$5 - The Green Mile 3: Coffey's Hands / De Groene Mijl 3: Coffey's Handen, dutch green mile set - Near perfect.
$5 - The Green Mile 4: The Bad Death Of Eduard Delacroix / De Groene Mijl 4: De Vreselijke Dood Van Eduard Delacroix, dutch green mile set - Near perfect.
$5 - The Green Mile 5: Night Journey / De Groene Mijl 5: Nachtreis, dutch green mile set - Extremely minor edgewear on rear cover.
$5 - The Green Mile 6: Coffey On The Mile / De Groene Mijl 6: Coffey Op De Mijl, dutch green mile set - Near perfect.
$5 - The Last Rung On The Ladder (Night Shift) / De Laatste Laddersport, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Minor crease/bend on front cover.
$5 - The Mist, fluffy small set - Sticker on inside front cover, extremely minor cornerwear and reading creases.
$5 - The Monkey (Skeleton Crew) / De Aap, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Minor edgewear on spine.
$5 - The Reaper's Image (Skeleton Crew) / Het Spiegelbeeld Van De Maaier, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Minor cornerwear on front.
$5 - The Running Man / Vlucht Naar De Top, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Near perfect.
$5 - The Shawshank Redemption, hollow king set
$5 - The Shining / De Shining, bold set - Minor spine creases, rear edge minor bubbles, extremely minor cornerwear.
$5 - The Stand / De Beproeving, fluffy small set - Reading creases on spine, stains on spine, sticker on front inside cover.
$5 - The Talisman / De Talisman, fluffy medium king set - Reading creases on spine, cornerwear, small sticker and pen on first page.
$5 - The Talisman / De Talisman, Uitgeverij Luitingh - Small stain on inside front cover and first page, minor cornerwear.
$5 - The Tommyknockers / De Gloed, fluffy medium king set - Pencil on first page, cornerwear, mild spine reading creases, rubbing
$5 - Thinner / De Vervloeking, Uitgeverij Luitingh - Ink on first page, extremely minor edge and cornerwear.
$5 - Trucks (Night Shift) / Trucks, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Cornerwear/edgewear on covers.
$5 - Under The Dome / Gevangen, foreign the netherlands - Small and minor stains on inside, minor reading creases on spine, rubbing/scratches on rear cover, cornerwear.
$5 - Under The Dome / Gevangen, numbered edition - #237. Dustjacket has some edgewear/creases/scratches.
$5 - Werk In Uitvoering / Roadwork, hollow king set
$5 - Werk In Uitvoering / Roadwork, Uitgeverik Luitingh Black Set - Extremely minor cornerwear on rear cover.

Large Print Books:
$5 - Desperation - Ex-library book, tape on front and rear boards, yellowing tape residue on underside of dustjacket flaps and pastedowns, sticker, stamp, small hole, and yellowing tape residue on first white page, stamp and pencil on title page. Extremely minor edgewear on spine.
$5 - Just After Sunset - Small section on the rear that is a little bubbled due to a sticker coming off. Small scratch on cover, minor cornerwear.
$5 - Rose Madder - Ex-library book, sticker on spine, tape on front and rear boards, yellowing tape residue on underside of dustjacket flaps and pastedowns, stamp and pencil on title page, stamp on top page block, Minor corner and edgewear on covers.

Magazines:
$1 - AB Bookman's Weekly: Volume 72, Number 17 - Quarter size rip on back cover near bottom, minor spine corner damage
$5 - Adelina: Volume 14, Number 5 - Very very minor wear and tear. Strong to minor vertical crease on a handful of pages in front
$5 - Adelina: Volume 14, Number 6 - Minor crease and medium level age wear on cover
$1 - Bizarre Adventures: Volume 1, Number 29 - Slight curl throughout, minor edge and corner wear to the covers, small stain on the rear.
$1 - Bizarre Adventures: Volume 1, Number 29 - Unknown
$5 - Book Digest - Minor rubbing to front and rear cover.
$5 - Book: Number 30 - Minor spine corner wear
$5 - Esquire: Volume 148, Number 1 - Minor spine damage
$5 - Granta: The Magazine Of New Writing: Issue 117 - Small corner crease on cover, minor bumping on spine.
$1 - Heavy Metal: Volume 7, Number 9 - Unknown
$5 - Life: May 1994 - Great condition except that the staples are biting into the cover. The spine has small tears around the staples
$1 - Midnight Graffiti: Number 3 - Near perfect.
$5 - Omni: Volume 2, Number 10 - Edge and corner wear on covers. Small tears on front cover and first few pages.
$5 - Omni: Volume 2, Number 11 - Extremely minor edgwear on covers.
$5 - Penthouse: Volume 7, Number 11 - Staples biting into cover
$5 - Penthouse: Volume 8, Number 7 - Staples biting into cover
$5 - Penthouse: Volume 8, Number 7 - Edge and corner wear on covers. Minor sunfading?
$5 - Rosebud: Number 27 - Near perfect
$5 - The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Number 397 - Very minor wear.
$5 - The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Number 475 - Unknown
$5 - The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Number 475 - Very minor corner bump to front, rubbing/stains to back cover.
$5 - The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Number 475 - Very minor corner bump to front, rubbing/stains to back cover.
$1 - The Rock Hill Herald - No newspaper, just the small rectangular clipping
$1 - The Tomb Of Dracula: Volume 1, Number 4 - Extremely minor corner and edgewear on covers. Small indentation on frot cover.
$1 - The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 5, Number 6 - Minor edgewear to covers. Minor rubbing to rear cover.
$5 - TV Guide: Number 1497 - Minor edge and corner wear, minor creases.
$5 - TV Guide: Number 1497 - Cover creased and corner cut. Minor writing on early pages (times circles for some TV shows), back cover creased on page end, spine creased, very slight yellowing paper
$5 - TV Guide: Number 1544 - Cover corner crease line, minor writing on some beginning pages (circling which times the TV shows come on), very slight yellowing pages, spine creased.
$5 - TV Guide: Number 1570 - Cover creased on page end, very slight yellowing paper, spine creased, cover has very light age spotting, address label on cover.
$5 - TV Guide: Number 1744 - Very minor wear and tear on spine, cover shows age
$5 - TV Guide: Number 2300 - Strong rubbing edgewear to front cover. Spine has tear on top, uneven spine. Rear cover rubbed, worn, small corner bends.
$5 - TV Guide: Number 2300: Washington Edition - Spine very slightly creased.
$5 - TV Guide: Number 2394 - Very minor crease on rear, very minor wear on front bottom edge.
$5 - TV Guide: Number 2548 - Very minor wear and tear on cover
$5 - Weirdbook: Number 19 - Extremely minor edgwear on covers. Minor stain/rubbing on front cover.
$5 - Weirdbook: Number 19 - Unknown
$5 - Writer's Digest: Volume 72, Number 3 - Very minor wear and tear on spine, minor residue on cover, cover top right corner creased, light residue on back cover

Magazines - Cemetery Dance:
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 49 - Minor wear on front cover.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 50 - Minor wear on front cover. Bent page corners.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 52 - Minor wear on front cover.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 53 - Minor wear on front and rear covers.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 54 - Extremely minor rubbing on front and rear covers. Corner bend on rear cover.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 55 - Minor rubbing on front and back covers. Small indention on front cover and first page.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 56 - Extremely minor corner wear on spine.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 57 - Extremely minor edgewear on front and rear covers.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 58 - Minor loose binding.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 59 - Wear bends and creases on front and rear covers. Yellow staining on page edges. Staining on some inside pages near back.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 60 - Minor wear on front and back covers.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 63 - Medium wear on front and rear cover.
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 64 - Covers have corner bends and minor edge/corner wear
$1 - Cemetery Dance Magazine: Number 66 - Minor edge and cornerwear.
$1 - Cemetery Dance: Volume 4, Issue 4, Number 14 - Near mint. Minor bend to front cover, bottom

Magazines - Entertainment Weekly:
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0766 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0787 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0796 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0797 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0798 - Crease on cover corner. No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0802 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0809 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0812 - Second State Cover - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0814 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0823 - No address/label
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0833 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0842 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0850 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0853 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0854 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0859 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0862/0863 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0866 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0868 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0870 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0874/0875 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0879 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0910 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0917 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0928 - No address/label.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0931/0932 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0935 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0941/0942 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0947 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0955 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0964 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0968 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0971/0972 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0975 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0980 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 0999/1000 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1092 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1118 - Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1133 - Very minor cover wear. Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1157/1158 - Water spots on the cover. Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1178 - Near perfect, one vertical bend/fold
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1181 - Minor wear and edgewear.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1194 - Lasered address. Extremely minor edgewear to spine and rear cover.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1195 - PUBLISHING ERROR: Some pages shorter than others. Lasered address. Extremely minor edgewear to spine and rear cover.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1199 - Second State Cover - Near perfect. Extremely minor handling issues.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1202 - Near perfect. Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1203/1204 - Near perfect. Extremely minor handling issues. Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1214 - Near perfect. Extremely minor reading wear. Lasered address.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1218 - Minor wear and bends throughout.
$1 - Entertainment Weekly: Number 1219 - Minor edgewear/bends.

Miscellaneous:
$5 - Haven Poster - Rolled poster, minor edge and cornerwear. Two 1" horizontal creases.
$5 - Insomnia: It Looms Sticker - Near perfect.
$5 - Libris Awards (2007) Pamphlet - Extremely minor edgewear.
$5 - Needful Things Bookmark, Viking - Minor vertical rubbing, slight yellowing on rear
$5 - Needful Things Bookmark, Waldenbooks - Strong horizontal creases near top
$5 - Pet Sematary Movie Program, foreign - Near perfect.
$5 - Stanley Hotel's Shining Redrum Ale Beer Label - Near perfect
$1 - The New York Times Book Review: December 6, 1987 - Cut out essay, folded horizontally

Other:
$5 - Carrie, first signet printing - Heavy rubbing to front and rear covers, edge and corner wear on spine, front and rear covers. Price scratched off on front cover. Small pencil marking on first page (price).
$5 - Frankenstein, Or, The Modern Prometheus - Unknown
$10 - Ghost Story - Small ink mark on front book board. Minor creases to dustjacket corners, minor rubbing to dustjacket. Small tear near top of spine on dustjacket
$5 - Murder Ink: The Mystery Reader's Companion - Shelfwear to cover, spine slightly creased, paper edges yellowed, some inside pages yellowing
$5 - Murderess Ink: The Better Half Of The Mystery - VERY minor cover corner crease. Slight yellowing to page corners, some pages have slight yellowing.
$5 - Rosemary's Baby - Near perfect.
$5 - Shock Rock, paperback - Signed by Jeff Gelb. Very minor wear on the top cover edge. Very small tear and bend on rear cover. Inside cover edges yellowed. Page edges yellowed.
$5 - Stephen King Goes To Hollywood hardcover - Unknown
$5 - The Best American Non-Required Reading: 2008 hardcover - Mild edge crinkles on dustjacket edges, small remainder mark on top of book page edges.
$10 - The Body Snatchers - Near perfect.
$5 - The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon: A Pop-Up Book - Near perfect
$5 - The Haunting Of Hill House - Near perfect. Very minor bunching of dustjacket near top spine.
$5 - The House Next Door - dustjacket slightly bent up at the corners.
$5 - The Young Writer's Guide To Getting Published / Market Guide For Young Writers, 6th Edition - Extremely minor edgewear, some highlighting/coloring.

Press Kits:
$5 - Black House book Press Kit - Minor wear and bends.
$5 - Misery movie press kit - Missing three photo sheets. Folder wear.
$5 - The Dark Half movie press kit - Missing one paper packet and one photo sheet. Folder wear.

Reprints:
$5 - Full Dark, No Stars, paperback - Near perfect
$1 - Storm Of The Century, pocket books (first edition?) - Unknown
$1 - The Bachman Books, plume oversized paperback - Minor water damage to bottom of the last two hundred pages. Medium water damage to the bottom of the last fifty pages. Minor spine bumps, dirty bottom. Front cover not tight.
$5 - The Dark Tower IV: Wizard And Glass, signet black bottom set - Minor spine wear
$5 - Under The Dome, UK paperback, Man Variant - Near perfect.

UK First Editions:
$5 - The Green Mile Part 3: Coffey's Hands - Small sticker on rear. Minor edgewear on front and spine.
$5 - The Green Mile Part 4: The Bad Death Of Eduard Delacroix - Minor edgewear.

US First Editions:
$5 - Bag Of Bones - BOOK: Bottom of spine minorly bumped. DUSTJACKET: Edgewear on top spine.
$5 - Black House - Unknown
$5 - Blaze - Unknown.
$5 - Blaze - Near perfect. Small pencil marks on first page.
$5 - Carrie, book club edition - Unknown
$5 - Dreamcatcher - Unknown
$5 - Everything's Eventual - Unknown
$5 - Gerald's Game - Unknown
$5 - Needful Things - BOOK: Previous owner inscription on one of the first open end pages. DUSTJACKET: Edgewear near spine.
$5 - Needful Things - Unknown
$5 - Night Shift, book club edition - Unknown
$5 - On Writing, book club edition - Unknown
$5 - Skeleton Crew - BOOK: Near perfect. DUSTJACKET: Extremely small nick in the front near flap, Strong crease on the rear inside flap. Front inside flap on bottom has minor very staining. Edgewear near spine.
$5 - The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower - Near perfect. Small pencil price on one of the beginning pages.
$5 - The Dead Zone, book club edition - Unknown
$5 - The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - Unknown
$5 - The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - Unknown
$1 - The Green Mile Part 4: The Bad Death Of Eduard Delacroix, book club edition - Unknown
$5 - The Green Mile: The Complete Serial Novel - Unknown. No slipcase.
$5 - The Regulators - BOOK: Slightly yellowing edges. DUSTJACKET: Edgewear near top spine.
$5 - The Stand (Complete & Uncut) - Dustjacket has minor line bubbles/scratches/bends throughout. Book's spine is bent in. Owner sticker on first page. Extremely minor "water damage ripples" throughout the second half, on the bottom.
$5 - The Stand (Complete & Uncut), book club edition - Unknown.
$5 - The Tommyknockers, second state - BOOK: Signature stamp on book not gold. Normal??? Very small ink on page edge. DUSTJACKET: Very minor page wear on spine edges. Gold on front cover flaking/rubbing off.
$5 - The Wind Through The Keyhole - Near perfect.
$5 - Umney's Last Case - Minor bends on front cover, small gouge on top rear cover

Video - VHS:
$5 - The Langoliers VHS - Extremely minor corner and edgewear.
$5 - Thinner VHS - Minor wear and tear.

Shannon
10-28-2013, 12:27 AM
Shannon's Clearing House Sale
$10, $15, and $20 Items

Shipping not included, PayPal Gift/Family payment option only.
Negotiations and trades will be considered.
Pictures and/or more information upon request.

About King:
$15 - Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography Of The World's Most Popular Author - Dustjacket near perfect. Book has ink on every page. Dip in spine, obviously read.
$20 - The Complete Guide To The Works Of Stephen King S/L CD-ROM - #453. CD case broken, easily swappable. Slipcase shows very minor wear.
$10 - The Complete Stephen King Encyclopedia, oversized paperback - Minor wear and tear

Anthologies:
$10 - Legends: Short Novels By The Masters Of Modern Fantasy hardcover - Near perfect. Minor staining on rear dustjacket

Audio - Promo Cassettes:
$10 - Blood And Smoke - Perfect. In plastic.
$15 - Talks And Reads - Perfect. In plastic.

Comics:
$10 - The Dark Tower: Fall Of Gilead, hardcover graphic novel - Near perfect.
$10 - The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born, hardcover graphic novel - Unknown
$10 - The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home, hardcover graphic novel - Unknown
$10 - The Dark Tower: Treachery, hardcover graphic novel - Unknown
$10 - The Stand: American Nightmares, hardcover graphic novel - Minor corner bumps on all corners of book and dustjacket.

Foreign - France:
$15 - Carrie, J'ai Lu - Minor "pitting" on front cover.

Foreign - Germany:
$15 - The Stand (Complete & Uncut) / Das Letzte Gefecht, Bastei Lubbe - Near perfect

Foreign - Hebrew:
$10 - The Green Mile 1: Two Dead Girls, Modan Publishing - Minor corner bend

Foreign - Italy:
$15 - Firestarter / L'Incendiaria, Sperling & Kupfer - Minor rubbing on dustjacket. Minor spine crease near top. Small sticker on rear.
$15 - The Stand / L'Ombra Dello Scorpione, Sonzogna - Book spine is very minorly bumped. Dustjacket has minor rubbing and a chip out of the front edge and spine.

Foreign - Japan:
$10 - Carrie, Jun Nagai - Extremely minor rubbing and cornerwear.

Foreign - Russia:
$10 - Cujo, cover in square set - Slight yellowing to pages. Very minor separation, minor rips/tears/wear to dustjacket.
$10 - IT: Book 1, cover in square set - Wear and tear on dustjacket, small tear on top dustjacket spine, tears and scuffs on dustjacket spine. Mild yellowing of pages.
$10 - IT: Book 2, cover in square set - Mild page edge yellowing, wear and tear to dustjacket. Mild binding separating in a few places. Tears on dustjacket spine.
$10 - Rage, cover in square set - Wear and tear on dustjacket, tears on spine (top and bottom), mild yellowing of pages.
$10 - The Long Walk, cover in square set - Wear and tear on dustjacket. Minor yellowing to pages.
$10 - Thinner, cover in square set - Extremely minor yellowing of page edges, wear ad tear on dustjacket.

Foreign - The Netherlands:
$15 - 'Salem's Lot / Bezeten Stad, Luitingh-Sijthoff - Very minor age wear.

Paperback Gift Sets:
$10 - Different Seasons/The Stand/Skeleton Crew Paperback Gift Set (colored) - Sealed. Minor bunches on slipcase.
$10 - Pet Sematary/Carrie/Night Shift Paperback Gift Set (colored) - Sealed. Near perfect.
$10 - Stephen King #3: Different Seasons/The Stand Paperback Gift Set - Near perfect, in shrinkwrap.
$10 - Stephen King #4: Firestarter/The Dead Zone/Salem's Lot Paperback Gift Set - Near perfect, in shrinkwrap.
$10 - The Bachman Books/Thinner/The Tommyknockers Paperback Gift Set (colored) - Sealed. The Tommyknockers has some spine lines. The slipcase has some corner wear.
$10 - The Stand (Complete & Uncut)/The Dark Half Paperback Gift Set (colored) - Sealed. Corner chipping on The Dark Half.

Magazines:
$10 - Gallery: Volume 14, Number 1 - Minor spine wear
$10 - Omni: Volume 2, Number 10 - Unknown
$10 - Omni: Volume 2, Number 11 - Unknown
$10 - Omni: Volume 9, Number 1 - Near perfect. Very very minor wear to the rear cover
$10 - The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 1, Number 3 - Unknown
$10 - The Twilight Zone Magazine: Volume 3, Number 2 - Unknown

Miscellaneous:
$15 - Christine frightning lightning toy car - Near perfect.
$10 - Cujo Mask - Very small bend.
$15 - Danse Macabre Shopping Bag - Near perfect
$20 - Dreamcatcher dreamcatcher - Near perfect.
$20 - Firestarter small display - Extremely minor edgewear and stress bends.
$20 - Sleepwalkers Shoe Inserts - Perfect, in plastic.
$10 - Stanley Hotel Shining Photo - Near perfect, photo frame has a small crinkle.
$10 - The Dark Half Mask - Extremely minor stains and very minor bends/creases.
$10 - The Dark Half Mask - Minor edgewear and minor bends/creases
$20 - The Dead Zone Promo Bag - Minor creases and bends
$10 - The Dead Zone: Series 1 (Series 1 & 2) Trading Cards - Near perfect condition. Binder sold separately.
$15 - The Tommyknockers Paddleball - Perfect, in plastic.
$10 - Wooden Derry Christmas Ornament - Near perfect

Newspaper:
$10 - The New York Times Book Review: Volume 90, Number 22 - Address label on rear, horizontal fold. Tear on front, yellowing edges, small tears
$10 - The New York Times Book Review: Volume 90, Number 6 - Address label on rear. Minor edge and corner wear, tears, yellowing, rubbing.
$10 - The New York Times Book Review: Volume 90, Number 6 - Address label on rear, very minor yellowing, minor wear, tears. Horizontal fold.

Other:
$10 - Carrie, The Tommyknockers, UK - Minor separation of binding in front and back??? Minorly yellowing page edges. Minor corner crease on last white page. Minor staining on first white page. Minor tear at corner on dustjacket. Indentation on bottom of book itself.
$15 - Grimoire S/L - #152.
$10 - Star Bites Take 2+ - Extremely minor edgewear.
$15 - The 54th National Book Awards - Indentations, light smudges on cover. Overflaps creased in. Some tabs slightly bent.
$10 - The Future Dictionary Of America - Minor cornerwear.

Proofs/ARCs:
$20 - A Life In The Cinema proof, launch party edition - Minor scratches and bumps on corners of front cover. Minor bump on top spine. Minor scratches and slight stains on rear cover.
$20 - Bag Of Bones UK proof - Missing slipcase. Lots of scratches and smudging on front cover, spine, and back cover. Bumps on all edges on front cover with minor edgewear. Minor edgewear on spine and rear cover. First 75 pages top right dog earred. Minor staining on bottom page edges.
$20 - Dark Masques proof - Bumped edges and scratches on front cover. Bump on top spine. Smudges on rear cover.
$20 - Firestarter uk proof - Smudges, rips, and bent edges on front and rear cover. Binding almost completely rubbed off with edgewear. Bent pages with stains on edges. Ink written on back page. Slightly yellowing pages.
$20 - From The Borderlands proof - Minor scratches and bumps on front cover, rear cover, and spine.
$20 - Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King proof - Residue and minor scratches on front cover, spine, and rear cover. Bent corners on rear cover and front cover. Dog earred first 30 pages and last 30 pages. "R" written in marker on top pages., Slight yellowing of pages.
$20 - Hearts In Atlantis UK proof, second state - Rubbing, scratches and bent edges on front cover, rear cover, and spine. First 100 pages dog earred. Indentations and staining on page edges. Last 30 pages dog earred.
$15 - On Writing US proof - Near perfect. Small crinkle rear cover bottom corner.
$20 - Prime Evil proof - Dog earred edges on front cover with scratches and edgewear. Crack in spine with edgewear. Minor edgewear on rear cover. Pencil writing on first page. Top pages all bent. Slight yellowing of pages.
$20 - Screamplays proof - Scratches, bumps, and extremely minor edgewear on front and rear cover. Scratches on spine. Half of the pages bottom right bent.

Reprint:
$20 - Stephen King Goes To The Movies, limited edition - Near perfect condition
$10 - The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands, oversized plume, rose variant - PRINTING ERROR: Front and rear covers misaligned during cutting, the top is cut off. Some inside pages still attached at the top. Minor rubbing/scratches on front, rear, and spine. 5th printing.
$10 - The Wind Through The Keyhole, paperback - Near perfect.

Set - Doubleday:
$10 - Carrie - Dustjacket has minor rubbing, extremely minor edgewear on the top spine, extremely minor yellow top flaps. The book has slight residue on the front, extremely minor rubbing onspne letters, extremely minor moisture marks on pastedowns.
$10 - Night Shift - Dustjacket has mild rubbing to rear, extremely minor rubbing to front, minor yellowing flaps, edgewear to front, spine , rear. The book has minor corner bumps, very small glue stain on rear bottom, extremely minor and small stain on front, and the front pastedown has a minor corner crease. Also, there are small ink checmarks on the Table of Contents.
$10 - The Shining - Price-clipped. 16th edition. Minor edge and cornerwear on the dustjacket

Set - Holdorf:
$10 - The Stand - Near perfect except for some edge bumping on the spine's dustjacket.

UK First Editions: EBAY (LINK HERE (http://www.ebay.com/sch/shannonsmovies/m.html?item=121204737099&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562))
$10 - Bag Of Bones - Minor bending to inside dustjacket flaps. Indentations/scratches on front and rear dustjacket.
$10 - Black House, black on white variant - Minor bumps on spine top and bottom, minor sticker residue on front cover and rubbing on rear.
$10 - Black House, white on black variant - Extremely minor edgewear on dustjacket. Indentations/scratches on front and rear dustjacket.
$10 - Cell - Near perfect.
$10 - Cell - Near perfect, inside front cover pastedown has diagonal indentation.
$15 - Christine - Small stains (dots) on top page edges. Small stain on opposite page edges. Spine extremely minorly separating.
$10 - Dreamcatcher - Minor stains on page edges. Minor corner bumps on book.
$10 - Everything's Eventual - Inside dustjacket flaps have curled corners. Dustjacket has minor crinkles/bends throughout.
$10 - From A Buick 8 - Minor edgewear on dustjacket. Indentations/scratches on front and rear dustjacket.
$10 - Gerald's Game - Rear inside flaps have residue on top and bottom. Scratch on front. Minor stains on page edges and top. Spine has minor wear on top and bottom.
$10 - Insomnia - Minor staining (dots) to outside page edges. Rubbing to foil on dustjacket. Bends on dustjacket spine, minor staining on inside covers. Very minor rubbing to foil on book. Very minor stain on back book.
$10 - Just After Sunset - Stain on rear book, small sticker on inside front cover.
$10 - Misery - Yellowing pages. Spine lean. Slight edgewear on dustjacket.
$10 - Needful Things - Pencil price on first white page. Minor wrinkles, bending, chips, edge and cornerwear to dustjacket.
$10 - Nightmares & Dreamscapes, second state - Separation of binding on first and last page. Very slight stain rubbing on last page. Last page ripped out??? Very slight staining on bottom page edges.
$15 - Pet Sematary - Book front has minor scuff, lettering has minor rubbing, pen on first blank page. Minor bending on top spine and very minor staining on top page edges.
$10 - Rose Madder, second state - Near perfect.
$10 - Rose Madder, second state - Stained on opposite page edges. Minor crinkles on dustjacket edges. No ribbon.
$10 - The Dark Half - Near perfect.
$15 - The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger - Mild rubbing to covers, small scuff on spine, mild yellowing pages, cornerwear, chips. minor staining on pages.
$15 - The Dark Tower V: Wolves Of The Calla - Very minor edgewear on dustjacket.
$10 - The Eyes Of The Dragon - Spine lean, dustjacket has wear and tear, minor chips and bumps. Book has extremely minor rubbing and edgewear to dustjacket. Very minor separation near front.
$10 - The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon - Near perfect.
$10 - The Regulators - Very minor dustjacket wear at top.
$10 - The Stand (complete & uncut) - Extremely minor staining on first white page. Crinkles on top spine dustjacket.
$10 - The Tommyknockers - Extremely minor wear on book, bumping to two bottom corners of book. Minor stains (erased pencil?) on first white page. Extremely minor edge and cornerwear on dustjacket.

US First Editions:
$15 - Needful Things - PRINTING ERROR on front cover. Author name stamped incorrectly. Book edges stained, rubbing on front and rear covers.
$15 - The Dark Tower V: Wolves Of The Calla - Blue stains on bottom of book, including dustjacket. Heavy on back side of the dustjacket (the side you can't see) but very noticeable on inside rear flap. Book itself has heavy staining on inside rear cover, and white stains up the rear cover. Minor staining on bottom inside front cover. Small pencil price. Small blue stain on title lettering on front cover.
$15 - The Dark Tower VI: Song Of Susannah - Strong crease on the front inside dustflap.

Video - DVD:
$15 - A&E's For Your Emmy Consideration Package DVD - Disc has small scratches. Inner case has minor and small rubbing. Outer case has minor rubbing and minor cornerwear.
$15 - A&E's For Your Emmy Consideration Package DVD - Near perfect. Disc has extremely minor scratches.
$15 - TCM For Your Emmy Consideration Package DVD - Disc has minor scratches. The dirty edges/smudges are supposed to be there.
$10 - The Dead Zone: Season 3 DVD - Brand new
$10 - The Dead Zone: Season 4 DVD - Brand new
$15 - TNT's For Your Emmy Consideration Package DVD - Near perfect.

Video - VHS:
$10 - Stephen King's Nightshift Collection: 2 Tape Set VHS - Extremely minor corner and edgewear.

Tony
10-28-2013, 09:40 AM
I've got a copy of Subpress' NOS4A2 S/L for sale that comes with the bone mallet that was made just for the lettered edition, but they ended up doing a few extra for random limited edition buyers. Here's what it looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/8XXdcFA.jpg

Open to offers as I haven't seen any of these for sale before. Item ships from Toronto.

F1racefan
10-28-2013, 09:44 AM
I've got a copy of Subpress' NOS4A2 S/L for sale that comes with the bone mallet that was made just for the lettered edition, but they ended up doing a few extra for random limited edition buyers. Here's what it looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/8XXdcFA.jpg

Open to offers as I haven't seen any of these for sale before. Item ships from Toronto.

How big is it? It is hard to tell with nothing to reference it too.

Tony
10-28-2013, 09:56 AM
Oops, you're right. Here it is on a standard 8.5"x11" sheet of paper.

http://i.imgur.com/WooFHR8.jpg

I wasn't clear before: I'm selling the book and the mallet together, it's not just the mallet alone.

WeDealInLead
10-28-2013, 11:29 AM
There's something on eBay I REALLY want so I'm looking for a quick sale. Signed Doctor Sleep for $280 to N. America.

Lot guy
10-28-2013, 11:35 AM
S/L Joyland #717
$423.00 or best offer,
Never read,
Opened to check #717 & signature page,
Also open to trades,
Pm me with any offers,
Thanks

Lot guy
10-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Joyland limited edition unsigned,
Still sealed,
Multiple copies available,
Discount for buying more than 1,
$123.00 or best offer,
Thanks

Ben Eads
10-28-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm trying to track down a signed copy of Stephen King's Doctor Sleep--1st edition US hardcover--for a very dear friend.

Please PM prices. Thanks!

No worries...had to cancel this request. Sorry for the false alarm, everyone. I was on the phone with him when he requested I post this. Time passes, then his wife comes home and the transmission is acting up. I guess it was Ka's way of saying "Not now!"

Jimimck
10-28-2013, 03:17 PM
Oh Ben, you don't have to buy me a signed copy....

surly
10-28-2013, 03:45 PM
i'm also hoping to pick up something that requires a little extra funds:
i have a signed trade of DOCTOR SLEEP from the Toronto event. I'm looking for $350 including shipping to Canada or continental US.
(paypal gift).
I also have a S/L EOTD that i MIGHT consider selling for the right offer.
PM me if you're interested.

Ben Eads
10-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Oh Ben, you don't have to buy me a signed copy....

ROFLMAO! I wish I could, my friend! Honestly. That's just how I roll. ;)

you ever seen a ghost?
10-29-2013, 12:06 PM
Selling:

Secretary of Dreams, Volume 1 Proof (Mint) - $150
He Is Legend (Gauntlet Press Version) Proof (Mint). I believe only a small handful of these were printed. - $75

U.S. Shipping Only

please PM if interested.

-justin

Randall Flagg
10-29-2013, 12:11 PM
Special just for Dt.org members. Signed Doctor Sleep $309 PP gift. Free media mail shipping. USA only.

Hurry!

webstar1000
10-30-2013, 10:40 AM
Drawing of the Three or Insomnia in #576 anyone???????????? make my day! haha

bdwyer19
10-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Anyone interested in a Skeleton Crew portfolio. Signed by JK Potter, limited to 500 copies, very good condition, make a reasonable offer. PayPal gift

What number?

Kingfan24
10-30-2013, 02:35 PM
they aren't numbered

bdwyer19
10-30-2013, 03:15 PM
they aren't numbered

Got it. Thanks!

EXPLORER
10-30-2013, 03:38 PM
Joyland limited edition unsigned,
Still sealed,
Multiple copies available,
Discount for buying more than 1,
$123.00 or best offer,
Thanks

Wish I had one in Toronto... Can you send via time machine?

biomieg
10-31-2013, 02:50 AM
UPDATED

I updated the list below (sold = strike-through). A number of forum members received the spreadsheet with the full list + prices but did not yet get back to me.
--------------------

Proofs/ARCs

Carrie - Doubleday ARC
The Dead Zone - Viking proof (with custom traycase)
The Dead Zone - Signet proof
Firestarter - Viking proof
Danse Macabre - Everest House proof
Cujo - Viking proof
Cujo - Macdonald proof
Different Seasons - Viking proof
Christine - Viking proof
Pet Sematary - Doubleday ARC (typewritten)
Pet Sematary - Doubleday ARC (typeset)
The Eyes of the Dragon - Viking proof
The Talisman - Viking proof
Thinner - NAL ARC
Skeleton Crew - Putnam proof
The Bachman Books - NAL proof
IT - Viking proof
Misery - Viking proof
The Tommyknockers - Putnam proof
Dolan's Cadillac - Lord John Press proof (blue)
The Dark Half - Viking proof
The Dark Half - Hodder & Stoughton proof
The Stand: Complete & Uncut - Doubleday proof
Four Past Midnight - Viking proof
Needful Things - Viking proof
Gerald's Game - ABA ARC
Dolores Claiborne - Viking proof
Dolores Claiborne - Hodder & Stoughton proof
Nightmares and Dreamscapes - Viking proof
Nightmares and Dreamscapes - Hodder & Stoughton proof
Insomnia - Viking proof
Rose Madder - Viking proof

Anthology proofs:
The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - proof (including King's contribution in a separate, stapled document)
The Big Book of Necon - Cemetery Dance proof
He Is Legend - Gauntlet proof

Short fiction, short non-fiction, poetry
This list is too extensive to post in its entirety. It includes all of my pre-Carrie publications, however:

Startling Mystery mag (1967)
Startling Mystery Mag (1969)
TV Guide (1968]
Ubris (Fall, 1968]
Ubris (Spring, 1969)
Contraband #1
Contraband #2
Moth
Onan
Io
Writer's Digest (1973)
Every Cavalier issue with King short fiction between 1970-1974

... and lots of later magazines (including 'Gunslinger set' of Magazines of Fantasy & Science Fiction), and trade editions of anthologies with King short fiction.

Promotional/excerpt booklets

Nightmares and Dreamscapes - Viking promotional booklet (contains 'Suffer the Little Children')
KING Etc. - Hodder & Stoughton - promotional paperback with excerpts of King novels
Dreamcatcher - Scribner - promotional ledger
The Dark Tower IV - Penguin Books - promotional excerpt booklet
The Dark Tower V - Hodder & Stoughton - promotional excerpt booklet
Cell - Hodder & Stoughton - promotional excerpt booklet
The Mist - Hodder & Stoughton - promotional paperback
Just After Sunset - Hodder & Stoughton - promotional sampler/partial proof
11.22.63 - Hodder & Stoughton - promotional excerpt booklet
The Wind Through the Keyhole - Hodder & Stoughton promotional excerpt booklet

Limited editions

Danse Macabre - Everest House - unsigned publisher's copy of the S/L edition. One of 35 copies, no slipcase.
Skeleton Crew - Scream/Press - unsigned publisher's copy of the S/L edition. One of 25 copies, with slipcase and art portfolio. DJ is a little rough and slipcase is also slightly damaged.
Dolan's Cadillac - Lord John Press - S/L, signed but not numbered.
The New Lieutenant's Rap - Philtrum Press - unsigned copy of the S/L edition.

Miscellaneous

Rose Madder Hodder & Stoughton trade hardcover - scarce 1st state.
Ghost Brothers of Darkland County - Deluxe edition
Phantasmagoria (George Beahm's King fanzine) - issues 4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12-15
Castle Rock Newsletters - full set!
Stephen King’s The Dark Tower: A Concordance (two volumes), by Robin Furth. Scribner paperbacks.
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, by Bev Vincent. Cemetery Dance Publications chapbook.
Twenty-first Century King, by Bev Vincent. Cemetery Dance Publications chapbook
Stephen King: The Non-Fiction, by Rocky Wood and Justin Brooks. Cemetery Dance Publications S/L.
Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished, by Rocky Wood and Justin Brooks. Cemetery Dance Publications S/L.

If you're interested send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you the full spreadsheet (with prices). You can add your name in the spreadsheet next to the items you're interested in and send it back to me. Pictures and detailed descriptions available upon request!

First come, first serve! The prices are pretty much non-negotiable (and if I made a typo I reserve the right to revise my pricing :)) but if you're interested in a bunch of items we'll work something out.

THANK YOU!

webstar1000
10-31-2013, 03:40 AM
Love to get a hold of Dolan's Cadillac - Lord John Press - S/L, signed but not numbered... what are you asking for that?

biomieg
10-31-2013, 03:56 AM
My asking price is $350 plus shipping. If you're interested, please send me a PM and we'll work it out :)

webstar1000
10-31-2013, 04:01 AM
I am interested. Just started the site. It would not let me message yet due to my "newbie" status. Are you able to PM me? Thanks Biomieg!!!

Randall Flagg
10-31-2013, 05:43 AM
Now that you have more than 15 posts, you should be able to send and receive PM's.

webstar1000
10-31-2013, 06:21 AM
It worked:) This site is amazing... so much I wanna buy... LOL I am going to be broke. I really would (&^%&$ my pants if I found my books I have been hunting forever for!!!!

namelessnpoor
10-31-2013, 06:51 AM
Just a quick bump on what i have for sale...prices are posted but I will also consider offers/trades. So feel free to email or pm me if interested, i am easy to work with.
Requesting paypal gift payments please, Shipping in the US included in price.

Skeleton Crew portfolio....signed by JK Potter...$50
The Gunslinger, 2nd edition, very good shape.....$150
DT 7 artist edition, with collector slipcase excellent condition...$100
Will sell book and case separate, Book w/o case $70.....Case $30
Wizard & Glass, UK S/L, #367of 500...excellent book and case...$400
LSOE, artistsigned edition, bound page block with art..unique....$150

Thanks

jhanic
10-31-2013, 08:43 AM
It worked:) This site is amazing... so much I wanna buy... LOL I am going to be broke. I really would (&^%&$ my pants if I found my books I have been hunting forever for!!!!

You've discovered one of the drawbacks of the site! Enjoy!

John

Randall Flagg
10-31-2013, 11:08 AM
Halloween special for members. Signed Doctor Sleep $289 + $4 shipping PP gift. USA only. International pays actual shipping.
Price is good for 48 hours.
Hottest price on the internet!

WeDealInLead
11-02-2013, 10:46 AM
The Dark Man S/L. $375 with shipping and PayPal fee included in the price.

Merlin1958
11-02-2013, 05:24 PM
I have an extra "TMSG" I am willing to "trade" and trade only, for a very cool and interesting "Promo" item. S/H will be the responsibility of the individual participants. PM me with any thoughts/trades. Member's only!!

If you ever wanted one of these, here's your chance!!!

Earth's Militant Mind
11-03-2013, 05:29 AM
Getting rid of the bulk of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know. $1500 includes shipping send via paypal gift.

Talisman S/L # 478
SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC)
Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase
PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A
FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC)
Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape)
Set of Fantacy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantacy volume 2(first time gunslinger story appeared in HC)
***** Just Added!!!!!!*****
The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 recovered unsanctioned limited eddition; another on ebay has this up for $1000 all by it self!)
Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related)
Masques II (Not signed by King but King related)

TBASS, FDNS, SOD II, Borderlands, and Postscripts are in great condition. The Talisman books are in good condition except a spot of color is missiong on the cover of one and the slip case shows its age, CotW is in good condition but the dust cover is torn in places and edges are worn, the years finest fantasy vol II Book dust cover is worn around the edges and has a few small tears, F&SF 2 have mailing lables, 2 do not, one had one but its gone the glue is still visible.there is a small notch on the first few pages of the 1978 volume.

ELazansky
11-03-2013, 05:34 AM
Trying to clear some shelf space. All prices listed include shipping, fees, etc. Buy multiple items and save. Payment via PayPal is appreciated. If you would like to see any pics, especially of any of the "dinged" items, please let me know. A few books were from a scratch and dent sale from Sub Press.

Black Hills by Dan Simmons - signed and numbered - unread with very slight ding to front lower corner - $40
The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafron - signed and numbered - unread, slight dings to corners - $40
Snow Shadows by Mick Garris - signed and numbered - fine and unread - $20
The Affair of the Chalk Cliffs by James Blaylock - signed unnumbered - fine and unread- $20
The Janus Tree by Glen Hirshberg - signed and numbered - fine and unread - $20
Forever Azathoth by Peter Cannon - signed and numbered - unread, slight ding to front corners - $15
Afterlife by Douglas Clegg - signed and numbered - fine and unread - $20
Destinations Unknown by Gary Braunbeck - signed and numbered - fine and unread - $20

Kingfan24
11-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Dr. sleep 1/1 signed at NYC event F/F condition for sale. 315 which includes shipping. Paypal gift payment. first to respond with intent to pay may have it.

Randall Flagg
11-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Halloween special for members. Signed Doctor Sleep $289 + $4 shipping PP gift. USA only. International pays actual shipping.
Still the hottest.

bdwyer19
11-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Still the hottest.

Great price, but I just bought a copy at Abebooks for $250!!!

Room 217 Caretaker
11-03-2013, 04:18 PM
bdwyer19

Did you get a picture of the signature? Not everything from Abe is on the up and up.

Mulleins

webstar1000
11-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Anyone know of a great pice for "Six Stories" anywhere? Thanks

bdwyer19
11-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Sure did! I even had the panel of experts here validate the signature too. I asked the seller to include his ticket from the Toronto event as well, so I'm pretty confident in this purchase.

Room 217 Caretaker
11-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Sure did! I even had the panel of experts here validate the signature too. I asked the seller to include his ticket from the Toronto event as well, so I'm pretty confident in this purchase.

Excellent! Just checking. Don't want to see a friend get burned.

Take care

Mulleins

SirFolio16
11-04-2013, 08:54 AM
Anyone interested in a Cemetery Dance 25th anniversary Gift Edition Of Stephen Kings IT?

It's in LIKE NEW condition!!!

If so send me a message with your offer, Please account for shipping...

SirFolio16
11-04-2013, 05:42 PM
IT has been sold...

Anyone interested in the below:
All in Fine unread condition, Donald M. Grant Artist editions.
The little Sisters of Eluria (in slipcase)
Wolves of the Calla (in aftermarket slipcase)
Song of Susannah (in aftermarket slipcase)
The Dark Tower

Fsmdr
11-04-2013, 07:57 PM
IT has been sold...

Anyone interested in the below:
All in Fine unread condition, Donald M. Grant Artist editions.
The little Sisters of Eluria (in slipcase)
Wolves of the Calla (in aftermarket slipcase)
Song of Susannah (in aftermarket slipcase)
The Dark Tower

Are the copies all in shrinkwraps?. Thanks.

SirFolio16
11-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Nope no shrink wrap. But they are unread.

WeDealInLead
11-05-2013, 09:59 AM
The Dark Man S/L. $375 with shipping and PayPal fee included in the price.

+ The Strain from Lonely Road. It's a PC copy but I'd say for $100, that's still a good deal.

webstar1000
11-05-2013, 10:42 AM
Would you guys avoid a "Presentation Copy" of something over a "numbered Copy" even though it was still signed???? What are your thoughts on this? thanks!

Dan
11-05-2013, 10:49 AM
It is a discussion that has happened here several times. It is mostly a personal preference. Typically the numbered version sells for a little more, but as you said they are essentially the same. Some exceptions are when you have providence that your PC copy came from a particular person such as the author or artist. I don't seek out PC copies, but do have a couple.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
11-05-2013, 10:52 AM
Would you guys avoid a "Presentation Copy" of something over a "numbered Copy" even though it was still signed???? What are your thoughts on this? thanks!

It's a personal thing, but I've noticed that the members who usually answer this question are not usually signed/limited collectors.

webstar1000
11-05-2013, 10:55 AM
It is a discussion that has happened here several times. It is mostly a personal preference. Typically the numbered version sells for a little more, but as you said they are essentially the same. Some exceptions are when you have providence that your PC copy came from a particular person such as the author or artist. I don't seek out PC copies, but do have a couple.

I see that the numbered ones do garner more... I have a opportunity to purchase a really nice King book for what I deem to be a very good price but was unsure of how big the difference is...

RC65
11-05-2013, 11:15 AM
I avoid PC copies...they're less desirable both to me personally and on the secondary market. Any PC copies I've taken in over time I've managed to upgrade with true numbered copies. To me, they're like leftovers, and as such are less appealing. They're also less unique, in that there can only be one number 2 or 56 or 154, etc., but there can be a number of identically-marked PC copies -- and, in fact, the number is contingent upon the promotional practice of the press...could be just a few, could be a dozen, but, again, all are the same. And if you get into dishonest press practices, ala Dark Harvest, you can have a boatload of PC copies floating around.

webstar1000
11-05-2013, 12:10 PM
I avoid PC copies...they're less desirable both to me personally and on the secondary market. Any PC copies I've taken in over time I've managed to upgrade with true numbered copies. To me, they're like leftovers, and as such are less appealing. They're also less unique, in that there can only be one number 2 or 56 or 154, etc., but there can be a number of identically-marked PC copies -- and, in fact, the number is contingent upon the promotional practice of the press...could be just a few, could be a dozen, but, again, all are the same. And if you get into dishonest press practices, ala Dark Harvest, you can have a boatload of PC copies floating around.

I did go for it and the reason I did in this instance (as I agree with you) is because it is the Dolan's Cadillac with the marble finish. There were not many made and the price was what I was being offered for the numbered one with the cars on it. I thought in this instance the price was bang on. Do you think I made a mistake on this? I paid under 5 for it all in and it is fine/fine...

Randall Flagg
11-05-2013, 12:14 PM
And if you get into dishonest press practices, ala Dark Harvest, you can have a boatload of PC copies floating around.
Would you elaborate about the Dark Harvest issues?

divemaster
11-05-2013, 12:26 PM
I am a collector of S/L editions. I've got quite few. I avoid PC copies for some of the reasons already mentioned. So that's one data point in a sea of information.

I know others like them, or at least don't mind them. But if I go to an eBay auction for a "S/L" book and it turns out to be a PC, I just click away from the page. No interest.

RC65
11-05-2013, 12:32 PM
And if you get into dishonest press practices, ala Dark Harvest, you can have a boatload of PC copies floating around.
Would you elaborate about the Dark Harvest issues?

Dark Harvest was apparently notorious for printing an inordinate amount of PC copies and flooding the market with them without compensation to the authors. Extra limitation sheets would be signed (and not numbered) by the authors under the auspices of publisher’s damage replacement, etc., but were instead used for a copious number of PC copies that were then sold for profit (especially at and following the dissolution of the company, though they trickled out at a pretty steady rate even while the publisher was up and around). Many of their titles followed this pattern.

To my knowledge, there’s no official count as to how many 'PC' copies of titles were printed, but it was clear at the time (and, especially, since) that it was a significant number, in the low to middle double digits...I’ve heard claims that a few titles reached hundreds, but that seems extreme, even in this case. Either way, the large number of Dark Harvest PC copies floating around these days is testament to the practice. All publishers of course order more than the limitation in case of misprints, damages, etc., but Dark Harvest went above and beyond with how many they ordered---and purportedly few were used for the purpose the authors intended.

Disclaimer: This is only what I've heard repeatedly by those in the know, dealers and collectors alike; I have no personal experience or insider access to attest to its validity.

mistercrowley
11-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Gauntlet sells PC copies too I believe

TwistedNadine
11-05-2013, 03:39 PM
I have a few UK trade editions and proofs Im looking to TRADE for signed editions or anything unique odd and cool.
If you have nothing to trade then you can send me an offer but I prefer to trade.
(Nope, not going to list prices here even tho I bitched about listings with no prices but I think Im justified since Im looking to trade...)

UK Christine 1st edition
UK Dreamcatcher 1st edition
UK Firestarter 1st
UK Four Past Midnight 1st edition

Eyes of the Dragon US Proof
From a Buick 8 US Proof
Hearts in Atlantis UK Proof
Kingdom of Fear Proof
Liseys Story US Proof
Nightmares & Dreamscapes US Proof
Rose Madder US Proof
Under the Dome US Blue Proof

tippy4
11-05-2013, 03:48 PM
And this is a perfect example of why requiring prices is a bad idea.

TN is looking to trade, but at the same time, she is probably open to cash offers as well.

She has items to sell or trade, and is offering options to interested parties.

Good thing the "require-a-price-nazis" did not prevail!

EXPLORER
11-05-2013, 06:04 PM
I have a few UK trade editions and proofs Im looking to TRADE for signed editions or anything unique odd and cool.
If you have nothing to trade then you can send me an offer but I prefer to trade.
(Nope, not going to list prices here even tho I bitched about listings with no prices but I think Im justified since Im looking to trade...)

UK Christine 1st edition
UK Dreamcatcher 1st edition
UK Firestarter 1st
UK Four Past Midnight 1st edition

Eyes of the Dragon US Proof
From a Buick 8 US Proof
Hearts in Atlantis UK Proof
Kingdom of Fear Proof
Liseys Story US Proof
Nightmares & Dreamscapes US Proof
Rose Madder US Proof
Under the Dome US Blue Proof
Those are some great items and I will be reviewing my collection to see what I could be missing and might be able to trade.

Merlin1958
11-05-2013, 09:48 PM
And this is a perfect example of why requiring prices is a bad idea.

TN is looking to trade, but at the same time, she is probably open to cash offers as well.

She has items to sell or trade, and is offering options to interested parties.

Also, it is good that this subject was discussed and decided already in the proper thread, don't you think?

Randall Flagg
11-06-2013, 06:33 AM
Die Preise sind erforderlich!

tippy4
11-06-2013, 06:55 AM

Nicht nach der umfrage!

Back on track.......

Signed Limited Joyland $385
Signed Limited A Life in Cinema $120
Doctor Sleep Signed Trade with Promo SleepMask and CD Slipcase (once released) and event program $365
The Wind Through The Keyhole Gift Edition $99

EXPLORER
11-06-2013, 11:51 AM

Nicht nach der umfrage!

Wer zahlt überhaupt Aufmerksamkeit zu Regeln

Ari_Racing
11-06-2013, 11:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvtLyyMefz4

To keep it on topic, I'll soon be on the market for a Firestarter S/L. Anyone here have one for sale?

Randall Flagg
11-06-2013, 12:12 PM

Nicht nach der umfrage!

Die Umfrage war nicht bindend

Merlin1958
11-06-2013, 12:57 PM

Nicht nach der umfrage!

Back on track.......

Signed Limited Joyland $385
Doctor Sleep Signed Trade with Promo SleepMask and CD Slipcase (once released) and event program $365
The Wind Through The Keyhole Gift Edition $99

Nicht nach der umfrage!

Wer zahlt überhaupt Aufmerksamkeit zu Regeln

Regeln müssen befolgt werden. Diejenigen, die dies nicht tun, wird erschossen! Werden! Sieg Heil!!LOL

George at C-Springs
11-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Ich bin so verwirrt ... machen den schlechten Menschen stop!

Merlin1958
11-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Ich bin so verwirrt ... machen den schlechten Menschen stop!

Comply or sterben! Vermin und Nicht-Intellektuellen werden nicht geduldet werden!!

Randall Flagg
11-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Ok. Back on topic (in English please).

jhanic
11-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Thank you, RF! (I'm too lazy to find a translator.)

John

Merlin1958
11-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Yes, Sir!!

Ja, Sir!

Stockerlone
11-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Longest German language conversation... without all the Germen members.....:clap:

Pasiuk57
11-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Ich war weg in Las Vegas..
I was away in Las Vegas
but just for 2 days!

Earth's Militant Mind
11-06-2013, 09:10 PM
I am taking offers on individual books if you dont want the whole stack

Getting rid of the bulk of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know. $1500 includes shipping send via paypal gift.

Talisman S/L # 478
SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC)
Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase
PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A
FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC)
Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape)
Set of Fantacy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantacy volume 2(first time gunslinger story appeared in HC)
***** Just Added!!!!!!*****
The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 recovered unsanctioned limited eddition; another on ebay has this up for $1000 all by it self!)
Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related)
Masques II (Not signed by King but King related)

TBASS, FDNS, SOD II, Borderlands, and Postscripts are in great condition. The Talisman books are in good condition except a spot of color is missiong on the cover of one and the slip case shows its age, CotW is in good condition but the dust cover is torn in places and edges are worn, the years finest fantasy vol II Book dust cover is worn around the edges and has a few small tears, F&SF 2 have mailing lables, 2 do not, one had one but its gone the glue is still visible.there is a small notch on the first few pages of the 1978 volume.

webstar1000
11-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Guys, the person I got part of my collection from is out of the game and has given me an incredible deal. His last order (it is not here yet) is for a S/L Doctor Sleep... I have two questions... 1) When do you think it will land? 2) He is giving it to me for $600.... is this a fair price or should I pass? Every other price he has given me has been stellar... just thought I would check where I have this new site I belong to with all you good folks and your wealth of knowledge!!!! :) Thanks!!! kris

jhanic
11-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Guys, the person I got part of my collection from is out of the game and has given me an incredible deal. His last order (it is not here yet) is for a S/L Doctor Sleep... I have two questions... 1) When do you think it will land? 2) He is giving it to me for $600.... is this a fair price or should I pass? Every other price he has given me has been stellar... just thought I would check where I have this new site I belong to with all you good folks and your wealth of knowledge!!!! :) Thanks!!! kris

That's a little over the issue price. A good deal indeed.

John

webstar1000
11-07-2013, 05:58 AM
Thanks John... he is a really fair guy for sure. Just getting out of Kings.. He has a lot of nice stuff left and is holding some for me.

Roseannebarr
11-07-2013, 08:02 AM
I agree you got a good deal, not much over issue price. price will be high for the first few weeks anyway and you will feel like you got a great deal!

divemaster
11-07-2013, 12:47 PM
I have made an arrangement with KingFan24 (Nick). He has agreed to purchase the set in monthly installments and I have decided to give him that chance. He has assured me that my initial misgivings won't come to pass and that he is indeed good to complete the purchase as per our agreement. I've been very clear that this is a entire set deal. All or nothing.

As long as he adheres to his commitment, I'll give him praise and kudos all over these forums for reforming himself and becoming a "King collector in good standing." So far so good, as I have received first payment and have mailed out the first book. He's been pleasant to deal with and seems like a very sincere, nice fellow.

But if he craps out on me, I will crush him.

I am pleased to announce that Nick sent his second payment and should receive the #464 S/L of The Dark Tower VI: The Song of Susannah in tomorrow's mail. As promised, I am giving him the kudos he deserves. Thanks, Nick!

Third payment received and book sent! He's been good to deal with. He does need to keep saving up funds, though, so no one sell him anything! ;)

Kingfan24
11-07-2013, 02:19 PM
lol its not that i need to keep saving, I just like a very large comfortable padding in my account.

Edit - Shannon, he is not waiting on money. I have paid him for the third book

Shannon
11-07-2013, 04:40 PM
lol, not something I personally would have said when a seller is waiting on money from me, but hey ...

divemaster
11-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Nick is right. He pays in installments and when payment is received I send a book. So far so good! I tease a little, all in good fun, as long as the deal is still in progress and in good standing (which it is.)

Shannon
11-07-2013, 07:30 PM
I know, I know. But I also know that if given the chance to be paid in full or paid in installments, I would choose ... installments! Just kidding. ;) OK, back on track.

mosheprigan
11-08-2013, 05:58 AM
Hi TDT members
Who has for sale 'All New McSweeney's Enchanted Chamber of Astonishing Stories' - Signed by King? his short story is there.
Please PM me.
Thanks guys.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
11-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Hi TDT members
Who has for sale 'All New McSweeney's Enchanted Chamber of Astonishing Stories' - Signed by King? his short story is there.
Please PM me.
Thanks guys.

I think you might be out of luck trying to get a signed copy. Any member with one, would want to keep it.

tippy4
11-08-2013, 08:30 AM
I had one in my hot little hands in Toronto...King signed it for me the day AFTER the event...but alas it is not mine...I was having it signed for a friend.

TwistedNadine
11-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Hi TDT members
Please PM me.
Thanks guys.

I think you might be out of luck trying to get a signed copy. Any member with one, would want to keep it.

What he said. And thanks Tippy

Eric719691
11-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Well after much debate over this, I have decided to downsize my collection of "Stuff" before I retire and move to a smaller house. The hardest items to get rid of will be my books, but I know that they must sell, with that in mind here is what I am willing to part with and have set aside as of right now. If you are interested in any of these items and want further information PM me. All of the items that have been released in the last four years are brand new, never read and most have the original shrink wrap.

Eric

Under The Dome Signed Limited (In The Collectors Slipcase) $300.00
Under The Dome First Edition (Flatsigned by King) (In The Collectors Slipcase) $250.00
Under The Dome UK Signed Limited (#9 of 500) $400.00
Black House Signed Limited (#1410 of 1520) $400.00
Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 Signed Limited (#671 of 750) $400.00
Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 Signed Limited (#440 of 750) $300.00

11/22/1963 (Flatsigned by King) (In Slipcase) $400.00

It (25th Anniversary) Signed Limited (#311 of 750) $800.00
It (25th Anniversary) Art Portfolio (#311 of 750) $200.00 Sold
The Dark Tower: Song of Susannah Signed Limited (#203 of 1400) $500.00
The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower Signed Limited (#894 of 1500) $500.00
The Dark Tower: Wolves of the Calla Signed Limited (#203 of 1350) $500.00
The Dark Tower: Wizard and Glass UK Signed Limited (#36 of 500) $350.00
Colorado Kid (Chadborne, Potter, Miller) Artist Edition (In slipcase) #257 of 333 $300.00
Dolores Claiborne UK Gift Edition Facsimile Signature $75.00
Nightmare & Dreamscapes UK Gift Edition Facsimile Signature $75.00

Just after Sunset UK limited edition limited to 500 $100.00 SOLD
Joyland Signed Limited (#469 of 724) 350.00
One For the Road Unsigned $150.00
Riding the Bullet Signed Limited (#309 of 500) $400.00
He is Legend Signed Limited (PC) $ 400.00
The Very Best of Best New Horror Deluxe Edition (#34 of 200) $400.00
The Very Best of Best New Horror Edition (#34 of 200) $100.00
Postscripts #10 Signed by Stephen King/Joe Hill $250.00
The complete Stephen King Dark Tower series in three Grant slipcases. $600.00
In case one: The Gunslinger (2nd edition), The Drawing of the Three--signed by artist Phil Hale (still wrapped), and The Wastelands.
In case two: Wizards and Glass and The Wolves of Calla (special artist edition, signed by artist)
in case three: Song of Susannah (special artist edition--signed by artist, still wrapped) and The Dark Tower (spec. artist ed., signed by artist).

Some Joe Hill items.

Horns Signed Limited Slipcased (#25 of 500) $200.00
Horns Signed Limited Traycased(#110 of 200) $400.00
Horns Signed 1st Edition $35.00
Horns Signed UK 1st Edition $40.00
The New Dead Signed Limited (#66 of 250) $250.00
Better than Home 1st Edition / 1st Print $150.00
Better than Home 1st Edition / 2nd Print $40.00
The Saved Signed Special Edition $30.00
The Saved Signed 1st Edition $125.00
20th Century Ghosts $25.00
Gunpowder Signed Iimited Jacketed (#206 of300) $120.00
Gunpowder Signed Iimited Jacketed (PC) $90.00
Heart Shaped Box Deluxe Signed Second Printing $80.00
Heart Shaped Box Deluxe Signed Second Printing $70.00
Heart Shaped Box Signed Limited (#1205 of 1300) $125.00
Heart Shaped Box Signed First Edition $30.00
Heart Shaped Box Advanced Reader Copy $45.00
Thumbprint 1st Edition Soft copy chapbook $40.00

Kingfan24
11-08-2013, 06:55 PM
For sale - $290 - dr. Sleep f/f condition signed at NYC event paypal gift option. Pm me with interest

Eric719691
11-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Some Joe Hill items.

Horns Signed Limited Traycased(#110 of 200) $400.00
Horns Signed 1st Edition $35.00
Horns Signed UK 1st Edition $40.00
The Saved Signed Special Edition $30.00
The Saved Signed 1st Edition $125.00
20th Century Ghosts $25.00
Gunpowder Signed Iimited Jacketed (#206 of300) $120.00
Gunpowder Signed Iimited Jacketed (PC) $90.00
Heart Shaped Box Signed Limited (#1205 of 1300) $125.00
Heart Shaped Box Signed First Edition $30.00

Br!an
11-09-2013, 12:02 PM
I'd like to know who this spammer is that keeps spamming me. He's spammed my email. He's spammed my eBay messages. He has some kind of a book collection he's trying to unload.

If you guys would just buy his s#!t then maybe he'd stop spamming everyone!

Here's a copy of the email:

Hello, my name is Shannon. You recently bid on/won some of my Stephen King items for sale and I just wanted to let you know that my latest batch is ending tomorrow afternoon. (By which he means today.) Check it out and see if anything interests you!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/shannonsmovies/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I will be posting MORE items (not sure what yet, maybe some original artwork, magazines, anthologies, proofs, promo items ... I have so many Stephen King items left over from my collecting days, it's ridiculous) lined up to start when this next batch is ending. And so on and so on, every five days, until my collection is sold.

This could take a while, lol. Thanks and good luck!

- shannonsmovies

:emot-roflolmao:

jhanic
11-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Sounds like a real desperado! I wouldn't trust him!

j/k

John

Merlin1958
11-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Shady character, indeed!!!

:smile_002:

Shannon
11-09-2013, 03:36 PM
My name is now Spammin' Shannon.

Merlin1958
11-09-2013, 03:45 PM

Nope, "Spamnon"!!! LOL

Randall Flagg
11-09-2013, 03:46 PM
If this continues, I will be compelled to ban Shannon for violation of Site policy 5.9 (A) and 5.9 (B).
Probation for now:tongue:

Merlin1958
11-09-2013, 05:07 PM
If this continues, I will be compelled to ban Shannon for violation of Site policy 5.9 (A) and 5.9 (B).

I'm out, Peace (drops mike on the floor)!!!

Shannon
11-09-2013, 06:13 PM

No need, I was spamming eBay bidders, not tdt members. ;)

shaq
11-10-2013, 12:56 AM
Uk s/l Doctor Sleep for sale no 90 of 200

Only opened to check the no. Wrap is still on, just cut along the edge to get the book out.

$520 PayPal gift - postage included
Or
$550 PayPal (goods or services option) postage included

Pm me if interested.

tippy4
11-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Wood slipcase that holds all three editions of The Colorado Kid by PS Publishing.

I believe the case was made by Dick Olson.

http://imageshack.com/a/img571/2216/bjw3.jpg (http://imageshack.com/i/fvbjw3j)

http://imageshack.com/a/img11/4374/ejzb.jpg (http://imageshack.com/i/0bejzbj)

$30 shipped in the US.......$20 of which will be forwarded to THE SITE CONTRIBUTION FUND.

PLEASE EMAIL ME...DO NOT PM ME.....THANKS.

SOLD

Kingfan24
11-10-2013, 03:21 PM
I posted this in the donate thread as well.

I am selling a signed dr. Sleep from the NYC event for 350. If sold I will donate 10 percent to the site.

AKC
11-10-2013, 04:09 PM
AKC SALE!!!

- Green Mile Gift Edition (F): $150.00 SOLD
- Flatsigned 1st Edition of Joyland (F): $150.00. SOLD

Payment via Paypal Gift.....

Shipping included in US and ACTUAL cost for International shipping.

Thanks!

AKC

Merlin1958
11-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Wood slipcase that holds all three editions of The Colorado Kid by PS Publishing.

I believe the case was made by Dick Olson.

http://imageshack.com/a/img571/2216/bjw3.jpg (http://imageshack.com/i/fvbjw3j)

http://imageshack.com/a/img11/4374/ejzb.jpg (http://imageshack.com/i/0bejzbj)

$30 shipped in the US.......$20 of which will be forwarded to THE SITE CONTRIBUTION FUND.

EMAIL ME...DO NOT PM ME.

Yes it is made by "Dolso" and it's a beauty!! Rick, that is not only a great deal (these typically go for $100+), but also very generous of you. You rock!!!

i already have one or I'd be all over this!!!

namelessnpoor
11-10-2013, 05:15 PM
What would you all say are fair / easy sell prices for the following :
Joyland s/l
Dark man s/l
Dark man portfolio
UK DT4 s/l
Dr Sleep gift edition
Dr Sleep s/l

And is anyone interested in any of the above?

Jimimck
11-10-2013, 07:33 PM
I need three books before I need one of those cases lol

Bad Penny
11-11-2013, 12:44 AM
I need three books before I need one of those cases lol

:emot-roflolmao: James shoots .... James scores :emot-roflolmao:

swintek
11-11-2013, 01:13 PM
-JOYLAND, signed & numbered (#511), in shrinkwrap and original shipping box- $300 Paypal Gift. (Going on Ebay after today)
-ARTISTS INSPIRED BY H.P.LOVECRAFT, Traycased Limited edition with suite of prints. MINT all the way through. $650 Paypal Gift

Eric719691
11-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Under The Dome Signed Limited (In The Collectors Slipcase) $250.00
Under The Dome First Edition (Flatsigned by King) (In The Collectors Slipcase) $250.00
Under The Dome UK Signed Limited (#9 of 500) $400.00
Black House Signed Limited (#1410 of 1520) $400.00
Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 Signed Limited (#671 of 750) $400.00
Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 Signed Limited (#440 of 750) $300.00
11/22/1963 (Flatsigned by King) (In Slipcase) $275.00
Desperation Signed Limited (#1901 of 2000) $350.00
It (25th Anniversary) Signed Limited (#311 of 750) $800.00
It (25th Anniversary) Art Portfolio (#311 of 750) $200.00
The Dark Tower: Song of Susannah Signed Limited (#203 of 1400) $500.00
The Dark Tower: The Dark Tower Signed Limited (#894 of 1500) $425.00
The Dark Tower: Wolves of the Calla Signed Limited (#203 of 1350) $500.00
The Dark Tower: Wizard and Glass UK Signed Limited (#36 of 500) $450.00
Colorado Kid (Chadborne, Potter, Miller) Artist Edition (In slipcase) #257 of 333 $300.00
Dolores Claiborne UK Gift Edition Facsimile Signature $75.00
Nightmare & Dreamscapes UK Gift Edition Facsimile Signature $100.00
Just after Sunset UK limited edition limited to 500 $100.00
Joyland Signed Limited (#469 of 724) $300.00
One For the Road Unsigned $150.00
Riding the Bullet Signed Limited (#309 of 500) $400.00
He is Legend Signed Limited (PC) $ 400.00
The Very Best of Best New Horror Deluxe Edition (#34 of 200) $300.00
The Very Best of Best New Horror Edition (#34 of 200) $100.00
Postscripts #10 Signed by Stephen King/Joe Hill $200.00

The complete Stephen King Dark Tower series in three Grant slipcases. $600.00
In case one: The Gunslinger (2nd edition), The Drawing of the Three--signed by artist Phil Hale (still wrapped), and The Wastelands.
In case two: Wizards and Glass and The Wolves of Calla (special artist edition, signed by artist)
in case three: Song of Susannah (special artist edition--signed by artist, still wrapped) and The Dark Tower (spec. artist ed., signed by artist).

Horns Signed Limited Traycased(#110 of 200) $300.00
Horns (Signed 1st Edition) $35.00
Horns (Signed UK 1st Edition) $40.00
The Saved (Signed Special Edition) $30.00
The Saved (Signed 1st Edition) $125.00
20th Century Ghosts (Signed 1st Edition) $25.00
Gunpowder Signed Limited Jacketed (#206 of300) $120.00
Gunpowder Signed Limited Jacketed (PC) $100.00
Heart Shaped Box Signed Limited (#1205 of 1300) $95.00
Heart Shaped Box (Signed First Edition) $30.00
NOS4A2 Signed Limited (#372 of 750) $300.00

Kingfan24
11-11-2013, 04:16 PM
Wow - that IT S/L portfolio just keeps going up!

EXPLORER
11-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Wow - that IT S/L portfolio just keeps going up!\
hOWEVER THE vALUE IS BASED ON WHAT ONE IS WILLING TO PAY..........
AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT.

Randall Flagg
11-11-2013, 04:30 PM

Contact me via EMAIL please.

Prices above are paid via Paypal Gift.

Contact me for a shipping quote.
Hot price for a King S/L.

Kingfan24
11-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Insomnia S/L for sale - 325 or make an offer. F/F Condition

AKC
11-11-2013, 05:03 PM
I've decided to sell my lettered copy (letter Y) of the CD 25th Anniversary of IT. I was going to list it on eBay but I thought I'd put it out here first. I'm not sure what the market is for these editions but I will sell it for what I bought it for from CD. Anyone interested please PM me. It has been kept laying flat on a shelf in a room out of direct sunlight. The tray case has been opened three times since I got it. I'll send pics to anyone interested.

Jerome, feel free to move or edit this post to comply with forum rules and regs.

Thanks all!

Did you ever sell it?

biomieg
11-12-2013, 12:39 AM
UPDATED WITH PICS

I recently acquired a lovely copy of the UK (New English Library) 1st/1st edition of Night Shift. It is in great condition - its only flaws are a short closed tear in the front part of the DJ with some associated creasing, and a few spots on one side of the text block.

I wasn't really planning to sell it but if someone here is really looking for a copy and is prepared to make a serious offer, please contact me. I believe there's only one other copy for sale online right now (> $2,000). A scarce book, for sure!

Pics:

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1384245276-IMG_2281.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1384245302-IMG_2276.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1384245472-IMG_2279.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1384245354-IMG_2278.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1384245376-IMG_2277.JPG

Mr. Rabbit Trick
11-12-2013, 06:53 AM
I might get my copy of Night Shift signed by King tomorrow. I've got it with me.

biomieg
11-12-2013, 07:07 AM
That would be fantastic!

Randall Flagg
11-12-2013, 07:11 AM
This offer good for 24 hours only.
Doctor Sleep Signed at Toronto event. As new.
$279 PP gift-Free shipping in USA.
Hottest price on the 'net!

mistercrowley
11-12-2013, 07:47 AM
Signed/Numbered The Wind Through The Keyhole for Sale. In fine condition. PM with any offers.

Kingfan24
11-12-2013, 10:18 AM
For sale - raising a little extra money for a special piece of jewelry for my gf.

Joyland 1/1 PB Flatsigned - 150 OBO NF condition
The shining 1/1 - Book is NF, DJ is VG - 200 OBO
Insomnia s/L - F/F/F - 325 OBO
Dr. Sleep from NYC Event 10/24 F/F - 335 OBO
Hearts in Atlantis proof - F condition - 30
DT 1-3 Slipcase - Fine condition - 40

Pictures are available upon request - offers are certainly welcomed - shipping will be at cost, no more, no less including international

Kingfan24
11-12-2013, 01:44 PM
I would also like to let everyone know I have the following magazines - all are in pretty good shape

Gallery - The man who loved flowers 1st appearance
Gallery - the crate first appearance
Gallery - the monkey - booklet still attached
F&SF - The slow mutants - no mailing label
Gallery - The jaunt first appearance - booklet still attached
Gallery - The raft first appearance - booklet still attached

If interested I will sell the lot for 225 OBO

Kingfan24
11-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Also considering selling my NOS4A2 Limited - number 721

300 obo

Jimimck
11-12-2013, 10:10 PM
The Jaunt is one of my all time favourite sort stories. Having a first printing of that would be cool. Might keep an eye out for the Gallery edition...

biomieg
11-12-2013, 11:33 PM
I'm selling lots of magazine first appearances... ;)

Jimimck
11-13-2013, 12:54 AM
Got that one Michael?
I'm visiting my sister in London next year, maybe shipping from you to her wouldn't be too bad?

biomieg
11-13-2013, 02:15 AM
I do have it but to be honest, I'm not entirely sure if I have the whole magazine with the insert, or just the insert. I'll have a look when I get home from work. Anything else you're interested in? I have most of the early appearances (including all Cavaliers with King short fiction from 1970-1975 plus a few of the other 70's issues), so if there are other short stories you particularly like just let me know.

Shipping one or more magazines to the UK will be pretty inexpensive.

Kingfan24
11-13-2013, 02:34 PM
Just wanted to condense the multiple posts

For sale - raising a little extra money for a special piece of jewelry for my gf.

Joyland 1/1 PB Flatsigned - 150 OBO NF condition
The shining 1/1 - Book is NF, DJ is VG - 200 OBO
Insomnia s/L - F/F/F - 325 OBO
Hearts in Atlantis proof - F condition - 30
DT 1-3 Slipcase - Fine condition - 40

Gallery - The man who loved flowers 1st appearance
Gallery - the crate first appearance
Gallery - the monkey - booklet still attached
F&SF - The slow mutants - no mailing label
Gallery - The jaunt first appearance - booklet still attached
Gallery - The raft first appearance - booklet still attached

200 OBO - or make offers on single mags

Rock Bottom Remainders Signed Litho - in frame with museum quality glass - Fine condition - 190 plus shipping

Also considering selling my NOS4A2 Limited F/F - number 721 - 275 obo

All orders will be at actual ship cost. Willing to ship international.

Randall Flagg
11-13-2013, 02:44 PM
This offer good for 24 hours only.
Doctor Sleep Signed at Toronto event. As new.
$279 PP gift-Free shipping in USA.
Hottest price on the 'net!
I am going to post a price tomorrow that is mind blowing. I will post ~ 10:00 AM PST (1800 GMT). The price will be good for 15 minutes from post time.
I will NEVER post this book below that price; and you will unlikely see it at that price-even 5 years down the road.
Shipping in the USA will be free. International at cost.
First person to PM me (and pay within 5 minutes) gets it.
You will not be disappointed.
Payment will be PP gift. If someone wants the added comfort, they can add 10% to the price.

Dan
11-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Very cool RF. Looking forward to seeing the post!

SirFolio16
11-13-2013, 04:55 PM
Hello all,

Not an SK book but I have a copy of the Pierpont Morgan Library Leather Bound Limited Edition of Le Morte D'Arthur for sale/trade. If anyone is interested please message me.

Ray

namelessnpoor
11-14-2013, 06:46 AM
finally went through all my books, they are all finally on display again, what a task!
Decided to sell the following :

Darkman s/l #103 and portfolio - $600
Desperation gift, DJ has fold along with page 524-$50
Talisman /Blackhouse grant gift set- $100
DT7 slipcase from collector - $25
LSOE bound page block of artist edition - $100
WTTKH UK sampler - $5
11-22-63 sampler - $5
Cell sampler - $5
Masters of Macabre, King/Barker Pb - $10

Offers welcome
Shipping in US included, international at cost

mistercrowley
11-14-2013, 07:01 AM
have a signed/numbered The Dark Man Fine condition for $350.00 plus shipping. PayPal gift.

Randall Flagg
11-14-2013, 10:02 AM
Doctor Sleep Signed from Toronto event. $249 PP gift. Free USA shipping, international at cost.

bdwyer19
11-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Doctor Sleep Signed from Toronto event. $249 PP gift. Free USA shipping, international at cost.

Great price! That's what I paid too :)

shaq
11-14-2013, 01:18 PM
Uk s/l Doctor Sleep for sale no 90 of 200

Only opened to check the no. Wrap is still on, just cut along the edge to get the book out.

$520 PayPal gift - postage included
Or
$550 PayPal (goods or services option) postage included

Pm me if interested.

SOLD

Kingfan24
11-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Hey RF - just curious if you got your asking price - I do not know why but it seems harder than hell to sell the book for pretty much everyone trying.

Roseannebarr
11-14-2013, 03:04 PM
I was able to sell 3 at $300 each and 5 @ $275. I was pretty happy! No struggles at all!

Dan
11-14-2013, 03:18 PM
If I had the money I would have taken RF up on the deal. Little short right now.

EXPLORER
11-14-2013, 05:15 PM
I was able to sell 3 at $300 each and 5 @ $275. I was pretty happy! No struggles at all! I sold at least six at around $350+ each with one mention... no problems & requests for more.. RF was offering a DEAL for whoever grabbed... I am sure a smart buyer took advantage. I was tempted as I know these are as good as mine.

Randall Flagg
11-15-2013, 12:04 PM
It sold rather quickly. Another satisfied member.

Lot guy
11-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Made my first sale from this page to Tippy4,
Transaction went smooth,
Joyland copies were sent safely and insured,
Still have more copies for sale,
Joyland limited-edition unsigned
$130.00
If more than one copy is purchased a discount will be given,
Thanks

Dan
11-15-2013, 03:09 PM
Made my first sale from this page to Tippy4,
Transaction went smooth,
Joyland copies were sent safely and insured,
Still have more copies for sale,
Joyland limited-edition unsigned
$130.00
If more than one copy is purchased a discount will be given,
Thanks

Glad to hear it. A lot of trust is placed on members here and I think RF and the other mods have done a fantastic job and keeping fraud or otherwise bad buyers/sellers away. I too have purchased from other members and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

namelessnpoor
11-17-2013, 04:14 PM
Just bumping this, all offers considered, will consider trades also.

finally went through all my books, they are all finally on display again, what a task!
Decided to sell the following :

Darkman s/l #103 and portfolio - $600
Desperation gift, DJ has fold along with page 524-$50
LSOE bound page block of artist edition - $100
WTTKH UK sampler - $5
11-22-63 sampler - $5
Cell sampler - $5
Masters of Macabre, King/Barker Pb - $10

Offers welcome
Shipping in US included, international at cost

AKC
11-20-2013, 05:06 PM
I've decided to sell my lettered copy (letter Y) of the CD 25th Anniversary of IT. I was going to list it on eBay but I thought I'd put it out here first. I'm not sure what the market is for these editions but I will sell it for what I bought it for from CD. Anyone interested please PM me. It has been kept laying flat on a shelf in a room out of direct sunlight. The tray case has been opened three times since I got it. I'll send pics to anyone interested.

Jerome, feel free to move or edit this post to comply with forum rules and regs.

Thanks all!

Did you ever sell it?

I think this is the one that David just sold!

webstar1000
11-20-2013, 05:40 PM

Thanks all!

Did you ever sell it?

I just tried to buy it and missed by like 30 mins:)

AKC
11-20-2013, 06:12 PM

Thanks all!

Did you ever sell it?

I just tried to buy it and missed by like 30 mins:)

From what I understand, the IT Lettered Edition is one of CD's best ever.....

SirFolio16
11-20-2013, 07:28 PM
I have seen all three editions... and they are all beautiful. But the limited and lettered are simply amazing. I have the limited now #28 and its one of my all time favorites.

webstar1000
11-21-2013, 04:50 AM
I have seen all three editions... and they are all beautiful. But the limited and lettered are simply amazing. I have the limited now #28 and its one of my all time favorites.

I am holding out for a Lettered I think... IT has some meaning to me as it is what got me into these books 22 years ago!!!!

shaq
11-21-2013, 08:26 AM

I am holding out for a Lettered I think... IT has some meaning to me as it is what got me into these books 22 years ago!!!!

I love my numbered IT. When I originally saw the pics of it I thought that was the lettered version as so good.

Another alternate could the numbered IT with the Art Portfolio to match. That's a good combination too.

Tony
11-21-2013, 10:16 AM
I've got my signed limited Dr. Sleep for sale for $660 plus actual shipping and insurance (if desired) payable via Paypal gift. Let me know if anyone needs it.

webstar1000
11-21-2013, 06:59 PM
I've got my signed limited Dr. Sleep for sale for $660 plus actual shipping and insurance (if desired) payable via Paypal gift. Let me know if anyone needs it.

What number?

webstar1000
11-22-2013, 09:46 AM
Hey guys... I really want a Joyland S/L... I have the gift edition HC and am wondering if anyone out there has a "spare" S/L and wants a gift edtion as well.. of course I would have to kick in and pay shipping... thanks!

Room 217 Caretaker
11-22-2013, 10:13 AM
Hey guys... I really want a Joyland S/L... I have the gift edition HC and am wondering if anyone out there has a "spare" S/L and wants a gift edtion as well.. of course I would have to kick in and pay shipping... thanks!

Really? I offered you a hell of a deal on a S/L Joyland among other limiteds. You tell me you want a bunch of the books I offered you for sale, I spend time photographing them, sharpening my pencil for a package deal, you email me to say I'm watching an Ebay auction to compare prices (the auction ended $50 higher than my price) you never responded again. Wow! Not sure what to think of the new generation of collectors. Maybe I simply don't understand the new way to negotiate. Beat me up, beat me up, beat me up, stop all communications and leave me in the dark. But you post here asking for the book.

Really?

Oh...if anyone is wondering what the deal was..Joyland S/L $275 and. I splt shipping.

Mulleins

Randall Flagg
11-22-2013, 11:28 AM
S/L Joyland for $275?
I'd take that deal (if I needed one).

Webstar...any explanation?

killbourne
11-22-2013, 11:47 AM
S/L Joyland for $275?

+1

Room 217 Caretaker
11-22-2013, 12:22 PM
I've come to a decision, and it really is a tough one because I care very much for everyone here and have enjoyed helping other collections out, but, I will no longer sell through here. All my sells will be done through Ebay & Betts. Several times I have even taken losses just to help a newbie out. Sorry to sound like Scrooge, but I'm done.

Mulleins

Randall Flagg
11-22-2013, 12:34 PM
I've come to a decision, and it really is a tough one because I care very much for everyone here and have enjoyed helping other collections out, but, I will no longer sell through here. All my sells will be done through Ebay & Betts. Several times I have even taken losses just to help a newbie out. Sorry to sound like Scrooge, but I'm done.

Mulleins
That saddens me. Hopefully you will reconsider.
Perhaps recall all of the great sales you have done, and the newbies (Shannon-tmsg) you have helped.

tippy4
11-22-2013, 01:30 PM
Ralph.....don't let the occasional cheapskate ruin your outlook.

I too had a lot of back and forth with webstar1000 on a Dolan's Cadillac only to have him change his mind at the last moment.

I am convinced Kingfan24 and Webstar1000 are long lost brothers....one day he is asking about S/L Gunslingers, and then next he is quibbling about $25 on a S/L Joyland.

That being said, the majority of the folks here have been a pleasure to deal with.

Roseannebarr
11-22-2013, 02:05 PM

Mulleins

That makes me sad. :( I hate ebay.

EXPLORER
11-22-2013, 02:16 PM
It is sad to hear of ones who appear here and ask tons of ongoing questions, are given a wealth of shared knowledge and then manage to find a way to irritate those providing information opportunities and the great values associated with this site.

The Library Policeman
11-22-2013, 02:28 PM
It is sad to hear of ones who appear here and ask tons of ongoing questions, are given a wealth of shared knowledge and then manage to find a way to irritate those providing information opportunities and the great values associated with this site.

This. Very much this.

bdwyer19
11-22-2013, 02:41 PM

Agree 100%

Mr. Rabbit Trick
11-22-2013, 03:52 PM
Ralph. Just ignore the newbies. They buy books one week and sell them again a week later.

You know who you are. (All the new collectors within the last 5 years.)

stroppygoblin
11-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Ralph. Just ignore the newbies. They buy books one week and sell them again a week later.

That's a little harsh and somewhat condescending... I would ask that we are not all tarred with the same brush.
I for one am extremely grateful for the help and advice given here and whilst I would happily buy and sell specific items it would only be to further complete my specific collection aims.

My 2c - I'll go back to the newbie corner now and shut up

Shannon
11-22-2013, 04:47 PM
You can ignore Mr. Rabbit Trick.

Everyone else does.

ICry4Oy
11-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Confessed newbie here. Only recently got a 1st ed. Gunslinger. Only one signed King book and one on the way so far. First editions of 1,2,3,4..and 8 (4.5?) so far. A few King gift editions. Several signed Joe Hill and Robert McCammon books, etc. I'm keeping them all until I die and the 1st Gunslinger is going with me to the grave - hermetically sealed in plastic.

I am not and do not plan on ever being a snob about my (slowly) growing collection. I have used this site a lot the last couple of years to get some good deals and to avoid some bad ones and am very grateful for that. I would happily pay the above mentioned price for the above mentioned S/L.

mcdonaldj
11-22-2013, 05:20 PM

For sale: 1/1 The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger - $460 plus actual shipping/insurance via paypal gift. Book is NF (slight rubbing to spine), DJ has damage in top left corner of DJ (can email pic).

I bought it last week :wink:

AKC
11-22-2013, 08:30 PM

Mulleins

Ralph, I hear ya'.......maybe we can start our own "old timers" thread within Calvin's Corner. I've only been here 2+years but hopefully have earned my stripes.

:huglove:

Merlin1958
11-22-2013, 10:39 PM
I hear you guys and understand. All I can say is that if I ask for a deal and say yes, which is 95% of the time, I stand by my word and do everything in my power to complete the deal to both party' satisfaction. I have gotten some awesome deals here and been treated extremely well in almost all cases. Even if the rare dispute comes up, we have found a way to "work it out". I feel 100 times better buying here than on eBay!!!

biomieg
11-23-2013, 12:46 AM
I too had a lot of back and forth with webstar1000 on a Dolan's Cadillac only to have him change his mind at the last moment.

Same here.

biomieg
11-23-2013, 01:05 AM

Hah! You're not entirely wrong, Alan. I've been collecting a little longer than five years but before I joined this website 4.5 years ago I didn't really have a clue. I started collecting proofs, first appearances, pre-Carrie stuff, UK 1st editions and a few limiteds only after I got on this site and yes, I sold lots of them too.

I am keeping my 1st/1sts, however, and being the young man that I am I plan on hanging around in the Corner for at least 50 more years (after paying my kid's way through college I will usurp all the major collections here, don't worry ;))

Mr. Rabbit Trick
11-23-2013, 03:53 AM
(after paying my kid's way through college I will usurp all the major collections here, don't worry ;))

Good man.

stroppygoblin
11-23-2013, 04:34 AM
(after paying my kid's way through college I will usurp all the major collections here, don't worry ;))

Good man.

Once I win the lottery you guys are gonna be in real trouble...
... After I have bought my dream turnip of course...

Ben Eads
11-23-2013, 12:17 PM

Mulleins

To echo others: I'm very sad to hear this, my friend. I can only imagine the stress this has caused you. There's always one or two bad eggs in a bunch.

I'm a newbie--joined in 2008, and was a member of TDT.NET before--and I would much rather work with the good people here on this site before going to eBay etc...

If I commit to something, I stand by my word. I've conducted business with Dave from Bett's as well as a few members, and never had an issue.

IMHO honesty and sticking by your word is the best policy. I wish more people followed this.

RC65
11-23-2013, 12:32 PM

Same here.

Yikes, sounds like he really gets around.

Merlin1958
11-23-2013, 03:38 PM

Mulleins

That makes me sad. :( I hate ebay.

This. Very much this.

I blame ADD for the new generation of "wanna be/don't wanna be" collectors!! LOL LOL

namelessnpoor
11-23-2013, 07:46 PM
These are still for sale or trade...

Darkman s/l #103... $400
Desperation gift, DJ has fold on the inside front flap page 524 is wrinkled, looks like the page was wrinkled during printing it's not folded-$50

Offers welcome, PM me with any offers / trades.

divemaster
11-23-2013, 09:15 PM
This was posted in another thread. It's more germane here:

I am sorry but I heard it is not cool to negotiate on this site... Is this true?

And since it appears to be a question aimed at the community here, I'll attempt to answer it.

Negotiate? Sure. And while I don't do a lot of dealing (I generally keep what I buy), I see what goes on here among other members to some extent. What I see are a lot of very good transactions. A price is offered, and it may be accepted. Certainly a good-faith counteroffer is a reasonable expectation. But I've seen or heard of prospective buyers jerking sellers along with all sorts of tactics.

--"I don't have the money now--maybe in a week." (Then why did you approach the seller and agree to buy?)

--Or, "that price sounds good; I'll get back to you in a couple of days." Then two weeks go buy and it's "yeah, that price did sound good until I saw another similar item on eBay from a seller in Bumfuckistan for $15 less. Can you give me that price?" "Oh, you will? Great!" I'll get back to you in a couple of weeks, after I get paid next month. BTW can you send me 27 more photos?"

I swear, is it really worth jerking a seller along, playing one against the other, scouring the internet for maybe just maybe finding an item (from a stranger) for $15 or $20 less? For fuck's sake that's a plate of wings and a beer. Just buy the goddam book you initiated the conversation about!

This is not directed specifically to you, webstar. You and I have never interacted. I saw your question and decided it was a good as opening as any to vent about what I've seen from time to time over the course of a couple of years here.

But truthfully, it seems to me that a vast majority of sales are straightforward and win-win for both parties. I just don't get all the consternation over what amounts to a few bucks.

Jimimck
11-23-2013, 11:29 PM

I think you can take that statement and shove it. I fit in to that category (<5 years) and take offence. I haven't, to my knowledge, bought/sold quickly, asked questions for the sake of it, and annoyed the long timers here. Not every new collector should be lumped in to your dim view of others around here.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
11-24-2013, 01:48 AM
I agree, not ALL new collectors buy and then sell quickly. But the evidence is there, that most do.

stroppygoblin
11-24-2013, 02:15 AM
I agree, not ALL new collectors buy and then sell quickly. But the evidence is there, that most do.

Evidence? Most? Care to back that up?

Room 217 Caretaker
11-24-2013, 04:10 AM
I have no problem with anyone reselling a book I've sold. This is how the collecting world goes around. 80% of my collection that sits in The Closet (Room 217) has been purchased from the second hand market. Honestly, I'm happy about that.

What I'm not happy with is the person who you try to help, and give awesome prices to kick start their collection, come on here after negotiating with you and say "anyone have a ******* for sale? I would really love to have one or trade for one". The whole time that happens to be one of the books I've given an awesome price on. What the buyer is trying to do, is to see if anyone else out there has one and will come down a little more. Well, when it really comes down to it, the King collecting world isn't as big as people think, and it won't take long to get a reputation on the dark side.

Again, I'm very thankful for second hand buying, members here, and collectors outside of here that have helped me grow into the collector I am today. I'm starting to see a trend with SOME new comers in the market that, well, seems to lack etiquette.

Ladies I do apologize for the next statement (I will hide it):

If you can't learn what proper buying/trading etiquette is, I say "Fuck You, and the IP Address you rode in here on"

Just me rambling here.

Mulleins

Shannon
11-24-2013, 05:07 AM
I would hope that no one would have an issue with people reselling their books, seeing as how purchasing sold purchased books are how most collectors acquire most of their collection. Last I checked Doubleday isn't still selling first edition Carries.

dnemec
11-24-2013, 05:44 AM
I'm not quite sure how long I've been collecting, but I found a receipt for a $300 book from 10/2008, so we'll call it just over 5 years. However I have only been a part of this site since 5/30/2013. I actually stumbled onto the site via The Collector's forum where I saw the infamous "Shannon Sale" posted. In the last 6 months, I have spent around $1250 (+ shipping) buying items from members of this site. I have gotten quite a few great deals, and added more books and interesting ephemera to my collection than I would have ever been able to easily track down via ebay (I might not have been able to track down some of it at all!). I have tried not to agitate any fellow members, and be as reasonable as possible. I would hope that fellow members would take advantage of the deals and not ruin the site for the rest of us. I thoroughly enjoy this website and would hate to see it change because of a few bad apples!!

And by the way, not all of us newbies sell! I have only sold books that I managed to pick up duplicates. Unfortunately--for my bookcase, pocketbook, and boyfriend--I don't sell, have no interest in selling, and wouldn't even consider selling. When I make up my mind to buy a book, it's bought and it's staying on the shelf!

Ben Eads
11-24-2013, 06:45 AM
I'm giving him a few more days, but remember the trade for the gift edition of IT? Well, he contacted me Sunday and said there was a problem with the book. He said the hot foil stamping was an issue. So, I reached out for some help here after he emailed me pictures, only to find out that the book is fine. So, I messaged him the good news that his book is fine and I'm still willing to do the trade. The member I'm dealing with, Judd Crandell, had a very, very bad stomach bug. However, this was last Sunday, and the last I heard from him was Tuesday. He said he really wanted to trade me for the gift edition of IT I've been after for so long. So, I've given him the benefit of the doubt. I have a close friend that wound up in the hospital with the same bug he has. I know it's not fun at all. I shot him a message yesterday checking up on him, because I'm concerned about his health. However, if I don't hear back from him a in a few days, I'll take that as a "I don't want to trade." Sigh...

I really hope this doesn't turn into a "sorry, I don't want to trade" or just no communication at all. I'll keep everyone updated.

Room 217 Caretaker
11-24-2013, 07:17 AM
I'm giving him a few more days, but remember the trade for the gift edition of IT? Well, he contacted me Sunday and said there was a problem with the book. He said the hot foil stamping was an issue. So, I reached out for some help here after he emailed me pictures, only to find out that the book is fine. So, I messaged him the good news that his book is fine and I'm still willing to do the trade. The member I'm dealing with, Judd Crandell, had a very, very bad stomach bug. However, this was last Sunday, and the last I heard from him was Tuesday. He said he really wanted to trade me for the gift edition of IT I've been after for so long. So, I've given him the benefit of the doubt. I have a close friend that wound up in the hospital with the same bug he has. I know it's not fun at all. I shot him a message yesterday checking up on him, because I'm concerned about his health. However, if I don't hear back from him a in a few days, I'll take that as a "I don't want to trade." Sigh...

I really hope this doesn't turn into a "sorry, I don't want to trade" or just no communication at all. I'll keep everyone updated.

I hope the trade works out for you. That same bug is going around here in Virginia, I wish him well.

Mulleins

Dano
11-24-2013, 08:29 AM
I am the definition of Newbie when it comes to collecting King. However, I am taking the same approach I have taken for over two decades worth of collecting comic books, comic original art and fine art - Treat people with dignity and respect and you'll receive the same - Buy what you like, and you'll never be unhappy - and most importantly, Honor your deals. As someone mentioned, the collecting niche for King or other types of ephemera is small and all you have is your reputation.

I have completed two deals with members on this site, and I have been treated fantastically and would hate to lose the privilege of adding the vast knowledge and array of collectibles this community offers.

When my war chest and my wife agree with me, I shall without a doubt be combing these very classifieds for the books I am looking for, and I will pay promptly!!!

Dan

DoctorZaius
11-24-2013, 08:47 AM
Just for clarification, a "newbie" is someone new to the business of collecting, and not necessarily, new to this website. Just wanted to know. I am very "new" to the site, only 3-4 months, but I am far from a new to the business of collecting. To be honest, I hate the need to label in either case. Thus far I have done a few transactions here, mostly when a member comes to me. I have not, as yet, posted books for sale. I have casually mentioned in various posts that I have an extra this or that, and that and a few members have contacted me. I was hoping to develop my reputation, which is what these postings are really about, before pushing any sales agenda.

Ben Eads
11-24-2013, 10:29 AM

I hope the trade works out for you. That same bug is going around here in Virginia, I wish him well.

Mulleins

Thanks, Mulleins!

George at C-Springs
11-24-2013, 11:08 AM
My word, people. You need to realize that for as much as we like to tout the benefits of the site and the family-like closeness of it's members, we are still an open site with minimal control/oversight of who signs up and does business here. There are no background checks; the next person to sign up could be incarcerated in a Korean prison camp for all we know. Trustworthiness is proven or disproven through interaction, plain and simple. What we are good at is sharing the word so that if someone does have a bad transaction then (hopefully) the next person doesn't.

I'm not much for the all-newbies-suck mindset (just for the record, I've been here 3 yrs 3 months, have bought a good portion of my collection here (including from you Rusty when I really was a newbie, and Ralph I'm pretty sure I've bought from you too ... I've honestly lost track), have never sold a single item, and have never screwed over a single person). Ralph, I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad streak, that sucks ... but I don't think it's indicative of the site or newbies as a whole. Rather, it's an accurate reflection of people in general ... some are trustworthy, some aren't, and that's just the way it is. You're not going to do any better on ebay, the difference there will be that payments won't be 'gift'.

Just my two cents, I just hate when everybody gets all negative over one or two people out of hundreds and then start tossing out generalizations. Webstar, if I were you I'd get on here and expain myself asap ... everyone's entitled to that opportunity, and honesty is most definitely your best policy. I'd rather have you mumble something about making a bad decision and apologizing than tossing out some b/s excuse. It's your reputation and possible loss of a phenomenal collecting asset on the line; choose your words and actions wisely!

George

namelessnpoor
11-24-2013, 12:06 PM
I agree George, I tend to stay out of these conversations, but I have to say I was a bit bothered by the newbie status, someone mentioned needing 1000 posts to post in a thread... I have been collecting King since around 1996, was a member of the previous site, and this one but I don't have 1000 posts......... So somehow I am a newbie by that definition.
Anyway, I have to see people annoy others with these deals, you should stick with what you started, especially if your given the price you wanted..... If I have annoyed anyone, I apologize, I don't believe I have. If so let me know. I hope I am considered one of the trustworthy ones, I have done deals both buying and selling from a lot of people on here, with no issues.
Hope all this gets worked out for those who are having issues.

webstar1000
11-24-2013, 12:27 PM
I am shocked guys at the way you go on the "attack" without asking me anything... Very disappointing to say the least. I have sold nothing here and I am starting to collect more. I talked to one guy who did have a book I wanted and his price was higher than one at Betts... He contacted me. Why is that bad? If someone contact you with a book for sale are you bound to take it? No I don't think so... As for another member I thought we were still working on something. I have since sent him a email and apologized and to let him know I have not just disappeared. I now know that I should tread "lightly" with members here as some seem quick to point fingers and accuse. I thought this site was about something we all have a love for. What I have read over the last day is disappointing. I want to say a special thanks to the members that pm'd me and were kind. Thanks for that. I had a bad experience on here and you did not see me bashing that person... The more the merrier I say here. Either way I am sorry some feel the way they do. Cheers, kris

webstar1000
11-24-2013, 12:32 PM
S/L Joyland for $275?

Yes Randall, I didn't beat him up on price and did not stop communication. I have since emailed him. I was mulling something over and did not have the funds needed to buy all he offered with me. I thought I would ask members first if I could trade my gift edition Joyland... Plus funds to lower the price. Either way I did not think what I did was wrong and have since Said sorry and that I would take his Book. I am shocked how some seem so ready to attack new people... Really sucks:(

Jimimck
11-24-2013, 12:56 PM
Webstar, try not to be too discouraged with the comments made above. Every few months a new guy will join us here on the site, stumble in to the middle of a "perceived" slight towards another member, and get bombarded with comments about their inappropriate actions. Thats the nature of an open forum on the Internet I guess.

Sometimes these situations are valid, other times they are not. The leason to learn is be upfront about your side of the events, communicate openly with the person who has the issue, and if you get called out in public, don't be afraid to stand up for your self and let others make up their own mind as to if there truely is an issue. You'll find the bulk of the members here are reasonable, intelligent, and can easily see the difference between someone venting and someone reporting a true issue we need to be aware of.

webstar1000
11-24-2013, 01:06 PM
Webstar, try not to be too discouraged with the comments made above. Every few months a new guy will join us here on the site, stumble in to the middle of a "perceived" slight towards another member, and get bombarded with comments about their inappropriate actions. Thats the nature of an open forum on the Internet I guess.

Sometimes these situations are valid, other times they are not. The leason to learn is be upfront about your side of the events, communicate openly with the person who has the issue, and if you get called out in public, don't be afraid to stand up for your self and let others make up their own mind as to if there truely is an issue. You'll find the bulk of the members here are reasonable, intelligent, and can easily see the difference between someone venting and someone reporting a true issue we need to be aware of.

Thanks mate:) very kind and encouraging words for sure. Cheers :)

mcdonaldj
11-24-2013, 01:25 PM

Or better yet, just drop it already. MRT you've helped me on several occasions with properly price estimating a book that greatly helped out with expensive purchases. I have three of those books sitting on my shelf.

You are better than this.

And for folks feeling a need to prove their 'worth' - the day I feel a need to justify how and when I buy or sell a book is the last day I'll come onto this site. An us and them division is the quickest way to make this place obsolete which would be a tragedy.

AKC
11-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Good dialogue and encouraging to see all parities expressing their position.

Now, in the spirit of the thread, anybody got a book to sell?

:biggrin:

bdwyer19
11-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Now, in the spirit of the thread, anybody got a book to sell?

:biggrin:

Amen!! :)

Shannon
11-24-2013, 02:36 PM
I do, but they're all on eBay ... so ... link to the Intriguing Auctions thread:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?226-Intriguing-Stephen-King-King-Related-Dark-Tower-Auctions-Sales&p=815169&viewfull=1#post815169

RC65
11-24-2013, 02:53 PM
Just for clarification, a "newbie" is someone new to the business of collecting, and not necessarily, new to this website. Just wanted to know. I am very "new" to the site, only 3-4 months, but I am far from a new to the business of collecting. To be honest, I hate the need to label in either case.

I fall into that same camp. I've been collecting for nearly twenty-five years (horror, small-press horror and mystery, modern 1sts, etc.) but only registered on this site a year or so ago. That's why generalizations of the "newbie" sort are not very useful, productive, or -- often -- accurate.

namelessnpoor
11-24-2013, 02:54 PM
This was lost in the big debate, still available
These are still for sale or trade...

Darkman s/l #103... $400
Desperation gift, DJ has fold on the inside front flap page 524 is wrinkled, looks like the page was wrinkled during printing it's not folded-$50

Offers welcome, PM me with any offers / trades.

TwistedNadine
11-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Well that was all very interesting.
Nothing like a heated discussion to liven up an otherwise boring day.
You not much for mincing words are you RT?

Back on track:
Trades and offers welcome:

Dan Simmons Abominable 1st 1st signed and dated - 30 plus shipping
Neil Gaiman Oceans at the end of the Lane flatsigned - 25 plus shipping
Justin Cronin The Twelve signed and dated with custom slipcase and provenance = 60 plus shipping
The Twelve signed and dated without slipcase = 30 plus shipping

Merlin1958
11-24-2013, 03:50 PM

Or better yet, just drop it already. MRT you've helped me on several occasions with properly price estimating a book that greatly helped out with expensive purchases. I have three of those books sitting on my shelf.

You are better than this.

And for folks feeling a need to prove their 'worth' - the day I feel a need to justify how and when I buy or sell a book is the last day I'll come onto this site. An us and them division is the quickest way to make this place obsolete which would be a tragedy.

Well stated, McD!!!

RIC #520
11-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Have some Grant gift books that I will let go for less than issue price...

Desperation (25% off)
The Little Sisters of Eluria #1629/400 (10% off)
The Wind Through the Keyhole (15% off)

If purchase all three, comes with free shipping..
Also, will consider trades..

webstar1000
11-25-2013, 05:13 PM
I have a few book I would like to trade for a S/L of interest... I have Gift Edition Joyland, Sec of Dreams Vol 1 and 2, Riding the bullet gift, blockade Billy (without the card)... All fine... If interested in buying let me know. Thanks all

Jimimck
11-25-2013, 05:16 PM
For sale:
- UK Signed Limited Doctor Sleep. Still in shrink wrap, brand new. $650
- UK Signed Limited WTTK. Number 69 (might be desirable number for someone). $550. Opened but in perfect condition.

Actual shipping. Paypal gift, or as normal paypal plus fees associated with that. Books will ship from New Zealand.

Will consider offers if someone wants to buy both...

Cheers
James

Room 217 Caretaker
11-27-2013, 05:28 AM
I have since sent him a email and apologized and to let him know I have not just disappeared. Cheers, kris

I feel I need to post and let everyone know Kris did in fact Email me with an explanation of what happened. I should have worked this out off boards and given him a chance. I'm a better person than that.

The below isn't directed at Kris at all, just an explanation of how the frustration reached the point it did:

If I can help someones collection out, I try to do so. Over the past few months I've contacted new members who seem to be looking for books (since I've been collecting King since 1980 I have a few extras in Room 217). I've spent time taking pictures, putting prices together, etc. The member at first seems very interested, starts asking about discounts for adding more books, etc. and....out of nowhere....all communications stop. Nothing...nada....the person just simply disappears. This has happened five times in the past 3 months. I understand things happen, eye's bigger than bank account, wife threatens, etc. but please just have the etiquette to say, sorry, something has come up and I need to wait. I truly respect that. Shoot, I've had to do that myself on these boards.

Lesson I've learned over the past few days......."crap happens to good people and I could be the next person it happens too. Instead of posting negative, I need to post well wishes and hope things work out for our member, it doesn't matter if they are new or have been here since the opening day of thedarktower.org

Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving and uses the day to reflect on the blessings. I know I have a ton of blessing to be thankful for myself.

Ralph Mulleins

webstar1000
11-27-2013, 05:47 AM
I have since sent him a email and apologized and to let him know I have not just disappeared. Cheers, kris

I feel I need to post and let everyone know Kris did in fact Email me with an explanation of what happened. I should have worked this out off boards and given him a chance. I'm a better person than that.

The below isn't directed at Kris at all, just an explanation of how the frustration reached the point it did:

If I can help someones collection out, I try to do so. Over the past few months I've contacted new members who seem to be looking for books (since I've been collecting King since 1980 I have a few extras in Room 217). I've spent time taking pictures, putting prices together, etc. The member at first seems very interested, starts asking about discounts for adding more books, etc. and....out of nowhere....all communications stop. Nothing...nada....the person just simply disappears. This has happened five times in the past 3 months. I understand things happen, eye's bigger than bank account, wife threatens, etc. but please just have the etiquette to say, sorry, something has come up and I need to wait. I truly respect that. Shoot, I've had to do that myself on these boards.

Lesson I've learned over the past few days......."crap happens to good people and I could be the next person it happens too. Instead of posting negative, I need to post well wishes and hope things work out for our member, it doesn't matter if they are new or have been here since the opening day of thedarktower.org

Hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving and uses the day to reflect on the blessings. I know I have a ton of blessing to be thankful for myself.

Ralph Mulleins

Ralph, thanks for posting this. I really appreciate it. I can assure everyone on this site I may be new but I am a serious collector and look forward to many more dealings with Ralph and hopefully others here!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all my US Dart Tower friends out there!!!! Cheers, kris

Rahfa
11-27-2013, 07:33 AM
Just asking about availability of a book, or even pictures, is no big deal of course. Nobody owes anybody anything just for sending an email.

To me, though, once a buyer offers a price, and that price is accepted, I think there's an implicit understanding that a deal is in place - NOT a legal deal, but a moral deal. So if you say "how about $250 including shipping?" and the seller says, "yeah, that works," that's sort of a deal. If I was a seller, I would think the person is serious and is ready to buy the book.

You can still back out, obviously, but the buyer does owe the seller an explanation at that point. Cause why did you make an offer that you were not ready to commit to? What was the point?

Or at least be up front that you're just budgeting - "I could maybe do it for $250, but I'm not sure? Would that price work? Now or in the future?"

If everyone went by that standard, it would be fine. But tirekicking belongs in the first email...once you get into price-haggling, you're (the general 'you,' not a specific person) wasting people's time if you're not for real.

(this is why I don't post stuff here...ebay removes the personal nature, and keeps it to an all-business transaction)

Randall Flagg
11-27-2013, 07:36 AM
Excellent thoughts. A template for the way things should be handled.

DoctorZaius
11-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Hey gang,
I have four S/L copies of the Shining coming (one for me, and two for other collectors here who have me trying to get a matching number to their Doctor Sleep editions). I am willing to try for one more matching edition. I want to be honest though, I will not set a price yet. I will want to see what the ebay market is like at the time. I will try not to kill anyone, nor will I hold anyone hostage, but I will certainly pass on any ebay savings - I love to screw ebay. Two buyers here have already dealt with me in this manner. Let me know and I will begin the ground work with Sub Press. Keep in mind though, there can be no promises - I am at the decisions of Sub Press. Please send me a message via the site rather than posting here. I hope the community is fine with my approach to this. I do have an extra Doctor Sleep and two extra copies of The Dark Man is someone is interested in making an offer. People who know me here, and on ebay, know that I am an honorable seller.
Best, Greg

webstar1000
11-28-2013, 05:40 AM
Joyland Gift (sealed) - $120
Secretary Vol 1 & 2 Gift (Sealed) - $300
Riding the Bullet Gift (sealed) - $100
Blockaide Billy Gift - $30
ALL FINE/FINE

Anyone interested I will use Pay Pal "pay for goods and services" since I am new here thus you would be totally protected if the books are not the condition I say or never come etc. I will package carefully. Not adverse to a trade... looking for a few S/L's... let me know what you have. thanks:)

WeDealInLead
11-28-2013, 07:14 AM
Waiting for the first appearances and anthologies...

Also, I might be able to help you out with some of those Chrictons you posted about. I'll be making my rounds this weekend.

thegunslinger41
11-28-2013, 11:52 AM
Selling:

THE TALISMAN S/L also signed this year by BERNIE WRIGHTSON. $500 PPAL Gift.

The Dark Tower S/L

DT 3 S/L
DT 4 S/L
DT 5-LSOE S/L (these are matching #101)

Message with offers if interested in the Dark Tower S/L.

Gabriel

Ben Eads
11-28-2013, 03:06 PM
I let a friend borrow my 1st edition HC of Stephen King's Doctor Sleep, and he spilled wine all over it. Sigh...

Does anyone have an extra 1st edition US trade hard cover of Doctor Sleep they would be willing to sell me?

Thanks!

Ben Eads
11-28-2013, 03:06 PM
D'oh! Forgot to say: I will pay via paypal gift.

Thanks!

Dan
11-28-2013, 03:13 PM
I let a friend borrow my 1st edition HC of Stephen King's Doctor Sleep, and he spilled wine all over it. Sigh...

Does anyone have an extra 1st edition US trade hard cover of Doctor Sleep they would be willing to sell me?

Thanks!

Friends never let friends borrow books. That's what libraries are for. Sorry about that. Is it hard to find in your area? They are at nearly every store around here.

Ben Eads
11-28-2013, 03:26 PM

Thanks!

Friends never let friends borrow books. That's what libraries are for. Sorry about that. Is it hard to find in your area? They are at nearly every store around here.

Wise words! I learned my lesson.

Not hard to find in my area. I checked here first to see if anyone had any extras they wanted to get off of. ;)

Ben Eads
11-28-2013, 04:45 PM

Thanks!

Wise words! I learned my lesson.

Not hard to find in my area. I checked here first to see if anyone had any extras they wanted to get off of. ;)

Just called Wally World and my local bookstore and they are out! I'm surprised. So, unless someone has a copy here they would like to sell, I'm off to eBay land.

Thanks!

Merlin1958
11-28-2013, 05:47 PM
^ Check your in box

Ben Eads
11-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Thanks, Merlin! I just sent you a PM as well.

Again, thank you so much, my friend!

Ben Eads
11-28-2013, 05:55 PM
And BOOM!

I'll be the proud owner of Doctor Sleep--again--soon!

Thanks, Bill! You, sir, rock!

Merlin1958
11-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Shush, not so loud!!! LOL before you know it I'll get a reputation of being a nice guy rather than the ass that I make everyone believe I am.

Ben Eads
11-28-2013, 06:05 PM
OK,

It has been nine days since I've heard from the user Jud Crandell in regards to a trade for his gift edition of IT.

I have sent him multiple emails--mainly to make sure he's okay--and haven't heard back from him.

I just sent him another PM and an email instructing him to contact me tomorrow if he still wants to do the trade.

If I don't hear back from him by tomorrow, then I will be looking to do a trade for a gift edition of IT from CD. I think nine days is more than enough time, my friends.

I'll keep everyone updated.

Thanks!