PDA

View Full Version : Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Shannon
03-15-2016, 11:56 PM
Lloollll, you earned that one, friend.

Brian861
03-16-2016, 01:09 AM
Nope, I blame it on the fact that I exclusively only get with women who can't read.

Maybe add more illustrated editions to your collection :orely: Give 'em something pretty to look at.

divemaster
03-16-2016, 03:39 AM
Just checked my IMC. It has BC on it. I need to cut down on the booze.....

OMG that was funny!

webstar1000
03-17-2016, 10:39 AM
I have just one book left to move:) WTTKH AE in shrink wrap and I have one without shrink. Make me an offer:) SOLD SOLD
I also have a ton of BCE hardcovers and paperbacks. I NEED room so I am selling a bunch of readers.... if your interested at all.. PM me you email and I will send pics of what I have left! Thanks:)

tippy4
03-17-2016, 07:54 PM
The Talisman 1984 Grant Gift Edition
Fine Condition...a really nice copy
$200 plus $10 shipping and insurance

Signed The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon 2nd Printing
$195 plus $7 shipping and insurance.

Or both for $375 shipped in the US

Pictures available upon request.

Please email (ornate1@aol.com) me if interested.

needfulthings
03-17-2016, 09:07 PM
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon 2nd Printing
$195 plus $7 shipping and insurance.

:wtf:I know this is not Kosher ...But this is a $5.00 book at BEST....and 1st editions sell for less then $5.00 (Maybe if it were signed you could ask this price.)

zelig
03-17-2016, 09:12 PM
At that price it must be signed. He probably neglected to mention it.

needfulthings
03-17-2016, 09:29 PM
I'm sorry.....It's NOT my job to ASSUME it's signed.
Besides who collects 2nd editions?

zelig
03-17-2016, 09:51 PM
Come on Bruce... You don't want to be Chief Assumption Officer for the Tippy Corporation? Sounds like a fun job. :smile:

AstroDad
03-18-2016, 05:03 AM

not your job, as you noted, to call out prices either. Seems to me the decent thing to do is simply ask what makes the book worth $200 compared to others that sell for less.

webstar1000
03-18-2016, 05:05 AM

not your job, as you noted, to call out prices either. Seems to me the decent thing to do is simply ask what makes the book worth $200 compared to others that sell for less.

+1

tippy4
03-18-2016, 09:39 AM

As others have commented, it is not your job to comment on my or anyone's prices in this thread. Please refer to post#1 in this thread....either buy it or keep quiet.

And what is the point of marking your second comment with a spoiler?...did that make it seem more clever to you?

You know Bruce, you are doing an excellent job of living up to the reputation of your avatar....a crusty old man who enjoys stirring things up.

That said, thank you for bringing to my attention that I ommited the fact the book is indeed signed. I have corrected the original listing.

Brian861
03-19-2016, 08:30 AM
Recently won through a HF auction. I paid $150 as indicated in the closed auction link below. Asking $135 OBO PayPal FF. An impulse buy for me so looking to recoup some funds for more book purchases. Damn ADD!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Desperation-Oversized-Print-With-Remaque-Signed-Art-By-Don-Maitz-/201533763522?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=pv6OBZPDPxqwi5Ie3kDuw%252FqZKVs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

mkberger
03-20-2016, 02:45 AM
We have a copy of the END OF WATCH proof available. If interested, please feel free to give a PM.

mkberger
03-20-2016, 04:52 AM
We have a copy of the END OF WATCH proof available. If interested, please feel free to give a PM.

SOLD.

mkberger
03-20-2016, 12:22 PM
A beautiful first edition copy of THE EYES OF THE DRAGON:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/KNOMEOR/EOD-Small-2_zpsfzdlvlzf.jpg

The book is unread, tight straight and clean, a fine copy. The jacket has light edge- and corner-wear, a small crease along rear top edge, another to top front at the "K" in "King," and a spot of heavier wear to rear at top of gutter. Color is great and the overall presentment is quite nice.

$25 OBO. Please PM if interested.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/KNOMEOR/EOD-Small_zpsuzhbyqcg.jpg

Mr. Rabbit Trick
03-20-2016, 03:44 PM
The Catalog says 1,000,000 printed. Quite a rarity!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Stephen+King+First+Editions:Eye s+of+the+Dragon+The+-+Trade+HC

firemonkey66
03-20-2016, 03:55 PM
For sale is my signed limited #518 copy of The Stand. 1400 dollars Paypal Friends & Family. The coffin box has a few light scuffs and light scratches, but is otherwise in great condition. The glassine dust jacket is not the original jacket, it is a replacement in the same measurements and material. The book itself is beautiful, unread, near fine, with a few issues. There is a red mark on the limitation page to the right of Berni Wrightson's signature. It looks like it probably happened at the signing (see photos). There is a small dull spot on the leather at the middle front cover bottom edge (see photos). There is another small dull spot at the left spine (see photos). Finally, there is an area of light scratching to the middle of the spine opposite gold page edge (see many photos). And there is an area on the upper spine opposite gold page edge that has two small spots where the gold seems worn away (see photos). I have taken many photos for fair examination. This is the link to my photo bucket collection of photos of the book and coffin box.
http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t641/firemonkey66/The%20Stand/THE%20STAND%20DOUBLEDAY%20SL01_zpssjgewdwf.jpg

PM me if you're interested or want to see more photos or something.

Sold

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t641/firemonkey66/The%20Stand/THE%20STAND%20DOUBLEDAY%20SL01_zpssjgewdwf.jpg

AstroDad
03-20-2016, 04:08 PM
The Catalog says 1,000,000 printed. Quite a rarity!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Stephen+King+First+Editions:Eye s+of+the+Dragon+The+-+Trade+HC

I feel like I am missing something...did the listing refer to it as rare at one point, but was edited?

Brian861
03-20-2016, 08:58 PM
Good evening or morning, depending on where you may be, fellow forum members and staff. It has been brought to my attention that me offering to sell this piece from a very recent HF auction was in very poor taste. I apologize to you all for that and especially to the staff of the site that works so hard to bring these items forward for us to bid on and most importantly to assist in raising funds for the HF. It was an impulse bid and I actually thought it would sell for much higher. I thought it would have been in even more poor taste to withdraw my bid from the auction. Especially a HF auction. I assure you, I will take more into consideration before making future bids of HF auctions. I probably misspoke when I said I was wanting to sell the piece to "purchase more books". What I should have stated was the sell of the piece would have been applied towards a book/s for future HF auctions. My intent wasn't to make a profit on the piece as you can see but to merely offer it to someone here that wanted it at a slightly cheaper price. Again, my apologies as I didn't intend to tarnish the fundraiser or profit from it in any way outside of auctions that I have already won. Thanks for your time.

Brian

Recently won through a HF auction. I paid $150 as indicated in the closed auction link below. Asking $135 OBO PayPal FF. An impulse buy for me so looking to recoup some funds for more book purchases. Damn ADD!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Desperation-Oversized-Print-With-Remaque-Signed-Art-By-Don-Maitz-/201533763522?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=pv6OBZPDPxqwi5Ie3kDuw%252FqZKVs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

OneFathom
03-20-2016, 09:35 PM
Hi, folks.

Selling a really nice 1st Gunslinger (Viking reprint) for $125 PP Gift. PM me!

http://i.imgur.com/GQfqXKK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PFGZnFK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/syqsDzC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sg2sIY8.jpg

stroppygoblin
03-21-2016, 01:02 AM
Good evening or morning, depending on where you may be, fellow forum members and staff. It has been brought to my attention that me offering to sell this piece from a very recent HF auction was in very poor taste. I apologize to you all for that and especially to the staff of the site that works so hard to bring these items forward for us to bid on and most importantly to assist in raising funds for the HF. It was an impulse bid and I actually thought it would sell for much higher. I thought it would have been in even more poor taste to withdraw my bid from the auction. Especially a HF auction. I assure you, I will take more into consideration before making future bids of HF auctions. I probably misspoke when I said I was wanting to sell the piece to "purchase more books". What I should have stated was the sell of the piece would have been applied towards a book/s for future HF auctions. My intent wasn't to make a profit on the piece as you can see but to merely offer it to someone here that wanted it at a slightly cheaper price. Again, my apologies as I didn't intend to tarnish the fundraiser or profit from it in any way outside of auctions that I have already won. Thanks for your time.

Brian

I personally have no problem with this sale. The point of a donated HF item is to raise money for the charity, what the buyer does with the item after that is their business. I can see some members getting annoyed if it was bought to instantly make a big profit, but in this case, Brian was looking to sell for a loss. HF items rarely make good buys for resell anyway as:
a) they have been well announced and most members looking to buy said item would have made their max bid already
b) Price is sometimes 'artificially' raised because of the nature of the sale

I don't see any sentimental attachment to an item sold for the HF at all. It's clearly NOT 'in poor taste' :arg:

biomieg
03-21-2016, 01:22 AM
My thoughts exactly!

Jimimck
03-21-2016, 01:43 AM
I'm with you Simon. It's a shame someone or some people made Brian feel that post was required, but think his post was very well written and clearly explains where he was coming from.

bdwyer19
03-21-2016, 02:53 AM
Simon is exactly right. Others have resold Haven Fund auction winnings in past years, and to my knowledge were not criticized. Once the item is in their possession, they have every right to do whatever they want with the book.

Brian has nothing to apologize for.

Room 217 Caretaker
03-21-2016, 03:24 AM
Exactly! Brian has nothing to apologize for. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Mulleins

mkberger
03-21-2016, 03:43 AM
A beautiful first edition copy of THE EYES OF THE DRAGON:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/KNOMEOR/EOD-Small-2_zpsfzdlvlzf.jpg

The book is unread, tight straight and clean, a fine copy. The jacket has light edge- and corner-wear, a small crease along rear top edge, another to top front at the "K" in "King," and a spot of heavier wear to rear at top of gutter. Color is great and the overall presentment is quite nice.

$25 OBO. Please PM if interested.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/KNOMEOR/EOD-Small_zpsuzhbyqcg.jpg

SOLD.

webstar1000
03-21-2016, 04:14 AM
Brian, I am really sorry to hear someone tried to make you feel bad about doing WHAT YOU WANTED to with YOUR PROPERTY. There was nothing wrong with it and shame on them for making you feel bad man. To be frank, it was none of their business what so ever. It really bothers me that someone would do that to a newer member and make them feel shitty enough about it that it made them feel the need to post an apology. SHAME on whoever did that to ya brother... the money went to the Haven and it became your property so do whatever the hell you want with it my man:)

Br!an
03-21-2016, 04:37 AM
I agree with Simon and the rest. Brian did nothing wrong.

The Library Policeman
03-21-2016, 04:47 AM
Yep. Absolutely no wrong doing on Brians part here and nothing to apologise for.

jhanic
03-21-2016, 05:17 AM
I agree. Nothing to be ashamed of.

John

Pasiuk57
03-21-2016, 05:34 AM
Happens all the time. What's yours can be sold anytime.

Beverly Marsh
03-21-2016, 05:59 AM
Considering he's selling it for less than what he paid, I wouldn't say he's in it for a profit now is he? Sheesh. His original money still went to the HF and isn't that what matters?

bdwyer19
03-21-2016, 06:14 AM
Considering he's selling it for less than what he paid, I wouldn't say he's in it for a profit now is he? Sheesh. His original money still went to the HF and isn't that what matters?

Yes, a nice donation went to the Haven Fund, which is all that matters. Plenty of people here donate, and also bid on these awesome auction items. Unfortunately there are a few people who take things way too seriously, and just look for ways to criticize others and just take the fun out of it.

tippy4
03-21-2016, 07:13 AM

Brian

It was in poor taste for that person to contact you and criticize your actions.

It is yours to do with what you want....keep...burn....sell at a loss....sell at a profit.

bdwyer19
03-21-2016, 07:20 AM
I wonder if the person who did call Brian out, would do so publicly, and explain why selling something that he owns is somehow in poor taste.

frik
03-21-2016, 07:36 AM
I can only repeat what has been said here before: no need for an apology,Brian.
You did nothing wrong in my book!

sk

AstroDad
03-21-2016, 07:50 AM
*in before being told to get back on topic* :D

I agree with everyone else and when I first read your apology I couldn't help but roll my eyes that someone scolded you over it. If you were selling at a profit so soon after buying I can kinda see it, but still wouldn't care personally. Selling at a loss? I don't get why anyone has a problem with that at all.

webstar1000
03-21-2016, 08:06 AM
I wonder if the person who did call Brian out, would do so publicly, and explain why selling something that he owns is somehow in poor taste.

Would love to see this.... THEY are the ones that owe an apology.

HONKYTONKSMASH
03-21-2016, 08:50 AM
Yep i see no issue with doing what you want with your property dude. No apology necessary at all

zelig
03-21-2016, 08:58 AM
So many have already said it. I agree with all of the comments. Brian nothing to be ashamed of.

Brian861
03-21-2016, 09:10 AM

Brian

I personally have no problem with this sale. The point of a donated HF item is to raise money for the charity, what the buyer does with the item after that is their business. I can see some members getting annoyed if it was bought to instantly make a big profit, but in this case, Brian was looking to sell for a loss. HF items rarely make good buys for resell anyway as:
a) they have been well announced and most members looking to buy said item would have made their max bid already
b) Price is sometimes 'artificially' raised because of the nature of the sale

I don't see any sentimental attachment to an item sold for the HF at all. It's clearly NOT 'in poor taste' :arg:

My thoughts exactly!

I'm with you Simon. It's a shame someone or some people made Brian feel that post was required, but think his post was very well written and clearly explains where he was coming from.

Simon is exactly right. Others have resold Haven Fund auction winnings in past years, and to my knowledge were not criticized. Once the item is in their possession, they have every right to do whatever they want with the book.

Brian has nothing to apologize for.

Exactly! Brian has nothing to apologize for. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Mulleins

Brian, I am really sorry to hear someone tried to make you feel bad about doing WHAT YOU WANTED to with YOUR PROPERTY. There was nothing wrong with it and shame on them for making you feel bad man. To be frank, it was none of their business what so ever. It really bothers me that someone would do that to a newer member and make them feel shitty enough about it that it made them feel the need to post an apology. SHAME on whoever did that to ya brother... the money went to the Haven and it became your property so do whatever the hell you want with it my man:)

I agree with Simon and the rest. Brian did nothing wrong.

Yep. Absolutely no wrong doing on Brians part here and nothing to apologise for.

I agree. Nothing to be ashamed of.

John

Happens all the time. What's yours can be sold anytime.

Brian

It was in poor taste for that person to contact you and criticize your actions.

It is yours to do with what you want....keep...burn....sell at a loss....sell at a profit.

I can only repeat what has been said here before: no need for an apology,Brian.
You did nothing wrong in my book!

sk

*in before being told to get back on topic* :D

I agree with everyone else and when I first read your apology I couldn't help but roll my eyes that someone scolded you over it. If you were selling at a profit so soon after buying I can kinda see it, but still wouldn't care personally. Selling at a loss? I don't get why anyone has a problem with that at all.

Yep i see no issue with doing what you want with your property dude. No apology necessary at all

So many have already said it. I agree with all of the comments. Brian nothing to be ashamed of.

Thanks, all! I really appreciate all your comments. It really did make me feel like shit or that I was doing something wrong. Or that I at least didn't express myself correctly. Ok, let's get this thread back on topic without me hijacking it any further. I see at least Collin did manage to sell his copy of EOTD between posts :).

Shannon
03-21-2016, 10:44 AM
It was I who told Brian it was in poor taste to sell the HF item, and I don't care who knows it! I didn't have a reason for telling him that, I just don't like the way his face is put together, so I wanted to bring him down a peg.

Just kidding, I have no idea what we're talking about.

;)

Pasiuk57
03-21-2016, 10:54 AM
Shannon
in case I personally did not say it. Thanks for the refund also...
Not sure if I told you but...

Shannon
03-21-2016, 11:24 AM
No worries, I'm just sorry it took as long as it did.

Merlin1958
03-21-2016, 05:24 PM

Brian

As I am sure you all are aware, it was I that contacted this member regarding the item. However, the tone and tenor of my message was not incorporated in this post. I offered to help the guy out with the funds and maybe more importantly, I did so PRIVATELY. I in no way insinuated that a public apology was in order of any kind whatsoever. Nor did I try to make him feel "Bad". If, that was how he took it then my apologies. I simply extended an opinion and offered a helping hand which, is my M.O. around here despite what others may think.

You all just love to bash the shit out of me don't you? Am I outspoken at times and need to be reigned in? Sure, aren't we all? However, a member ruins another's reputation for no apparent reason, that's cool. I give a little extra at Xmas? Very uncool. I suggest that folks who came home with double digit copies of signed "Revivals" offer a discount to members who were unable to attend the signing? Blasphemy. I hold the HF close to my heart (a charity) for heaven's sake, I'm out of control. I converse privately with a member and it's "News".

There are many more instances and circumstances I could list, but why bother? You people have no idea, whatsoever as to what I do for my fellow members and the Haven Fund. I try to remain anonymous in my gestures and do not seek applause. I would think that maybe a few of you would throw me the benefit of the doubt. Lord, knows that I have been "man" enough in the past to step up and apologize for things I may have said or done that deserved it. My life is an open book around here. So, fine you want to have at me? Go for it, loyalty is fleeting and most of the folks here appear to have very short memories. I'm an easy target, have at it. Just know, that I really don't care what you folks think anymore. I know what is in my heart and what actions back that feeling up. The rest of you? God Bless

I'm sure everyone will weigh in on this post with all sorts of criticism and such. Have fun. Maybe instead of dropping a few bucks in a coffer, or helping an occasional member out you will re-think your own actions. I'm not saying everyone need be a philanthropist, we all do what we can, when we can I'm sure. However you don't have to sling mud on one every opportunity you get either. If I have offended anyone, my sincere apologies. FWIW, my intentions were for the good however, misconstrued they may have been.

I won't be posting in this, or any other "Calvin's Corner" threads (that I can think of) any longer. So, have your fun folks. Oh, and also my generosity to fellow members has just dried up for good. And before you start asking "What's he talking about regarding other members "Rep" and "Xmas gifts?", "Revival?" and so forth, do the research and let's not hash that out here yet again.

One last thing, If you have an issue with me, fine. However, can we agree to not spread it to HF threads in which the artist is posting? Take it up with me directly through PM. I have big shoulders.

at_one
03-21-2016, 05:48 PM
I hate the "soap opera" aspect of this site...it gets quite annoying.

Shannon
03-21-2016, 05:51 PM
"As I am sure you all are aware, it was I that contacted this member regarding the item."

... I don't think anyone was aware.

Who cares? You can say whatever you want to anyone else, said anyone can do whatever they want with their own property, so on and so on. Let's get back to the good stuff!

Now ... I recently purchased an item won through a HF auction. I paid $135 as indicated in the Collectible Classifieds thread we are in. I am asking $735 OBO PayPal FF. It was an impulse buy for me so looking to recoup some funds for more inflatable sheep. Damn AIDS!

lol, couldn't help it.

peripheral
03-21-2016, 06:05 PM
This sounds like a rather small misunderstanding involving two people who both have clearly good and noble intentions for each other, the charity, and this forum.

But... more importantly... I've got some disposable coin, the Aussie dollar just got a small rocket up its ass, so let's roll with the classifieds people..!:rock:

peripheral
03-21-2016, 06:05 PM
This sounds like a rather small misunderstanding involving two people who both have clearly good and noble intentions for each other, the charity, and this forum.

But... more importantly... I've got some disposable coin, the Aussie dollar just got a small rocket up its ass, so let's roll with the classifieds people..!:rock:

Beverly Marsh
03-22-2016, 07:08 AM
Not to continue on with all that's happened but I have to say something. It looks like feelings were hurt on every side of the issue and that's bad. Bill isn't lying when he stated that he's been generous to people on here and I can attest to that. That's all I'll say about it as he is not looking for accolades. Yes, I'm new here and I shouldn't get involved in "old timer" things but without knowing who said something to begin with or the circumstances behind it perhaps I should have said nothing. When I originally chimed in I was hoping that I was coming to the defense of someone who has welcomed me and with whom I've had a few behind the scenes chats with. I'm only saying this because I did chime in after Brian apologized and I hate drama. I may be new here but I've been on other SK forums and left because either A)too much back biting and drama or B)if you're new no one cares. I don't post much and probably won't because of the aforementioned things but this seems like a nice forum so far and I've met some nice folks. Plus bought some nice things! Too many! :tongue: I hope everyone can get past it and move on.

Anyway, sorry to bring it up again.
As peripheral said bring on the sales!

badmoonbooks
03-22-2016, 07:54 AM
I'm looking for the person who HAD #160 of the artist edition of CD's CARRIE. Was sold on The secondary market and now I own it. The previous owner has future numbers 160 reserved through CD and I would like to trade for matching sets of a different number (Salem's on) CD won't tell me who has number 160 of Salems lot on reserved through them so I'm looking for help here.
Roy@badmoonbooks.com

Aronstg
03-22-2016, 08:07 AM
I'm looking for the person who HAD #160 of the artist edition of CD's CARRIE. Was sold on The secondary market and now I own it. The previous owner has future numbers 160 reserved through CD and I would like to trade for matching sets of a different number (Salem's on) CD won't tell me who has number 160 of Salems lot on reserved through them so I'm looking for help here.
Roy@badmoonbooks.com

Interesting. This numbering thing is always tricky. I would think that if you provided proof that you own #160 that you should be able to get all subsequent # editions with the matching number. This might be a topic to bring up in the Cemetery Dance thread. I am very interested to see what Brian's response to this would be.

Also this request is probably better suited for the books wanted thread as well. This thread is primarily for selling.

KingKorn
03-22-2016, 08:41 AM
Hi All - Been a while since I've posted, or even had time to read up on all the happenings on the forum. Life has been very busy and challenging lately.

To cut to the chase, I need to liquidate portions of my collection to help cover unforeseen expenses (collecting is investing as well as a passion/hobby right?). I'm going through my shelves today and will post/update a listing here in the next few hours. Pictures of course will be available on request, and will post info on shipping, payment, etc.

_PCC_
03-22-2016, 05:26 PM
Hi All - Been a while since I've posted, or even had time to read up on all the happenings on the forum. Life has been very busy and challenging lately.

To cut to the chase, I need to liquidate portions of my collection to help cover unforeseen expenses (collecting is investing as well as a passion/hobby right?). I'm going through my shelves today and will post/update a listing here in the next few hours. Pictures of course will be available on request, and will post info on shipping, payment, etc.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have for sale. Every time one of these SK book tours is announced I buy more books.

Pasiuk57
03-25-2016, 04:38 AM
This is a BIG Holy Grail type of potential sale:
Firestarter Lettered Asbestos Edition.
I will entertain serious offers.
Keep in mind-book is in perfect shape. Only 25 exist in the world (I'm told there was 26 of course but "urban legend" has it that one was burned, thus leaving only 25 left.
You can PM me with offers. It will not be a "close out" sale of any type...
If it does not sell here, it may go up on Ebay. Wanted to give everyone here a shot at it first.
You do not see these up for sale often...

bdwyer19
03-25-2016, 05:08 AM
Keep in mind-book is in perfect shape. Only 25 exist in the world (I'm told there was 26 of course but "urban legend" has it that one was burned, thus leaving only 25 left.
If it does not sell here, it may go up on Ebay. Wanted to give everyone here a shot at it first.

I won't be making any offers unfortunately, but would love to see pictures.

peripheral
03-25-2016, 05:11 AM

I won't be making any offers unfortunately, but would love to see pictures.

Wow. :drool:

AstroDad
03-25-2016, 06:52 AM

I have 3 boys, ages 15, 13, 10. Pick any 2.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
03-25-2016, 07:09 AM
I would like to see what it fetches on ebay.

T-Dogz_AK47
03-25-2016, 07:48 AM

Agreed. :thumbsup:

$0.99 start with no reserve. :D

at_one
03-25-2016, 08:04 AM

Those fees though, ouch.

Cook
03-25-2016, 10:59 AM

I'll start the bid at $10k

Oreo713
03-25-2016, 11:22 AM
Hi everyone...I have Signed, limited editions, still shrinkwrapped from Donald Grant of Dark Tower, IV, V, VI VII and Sisters of Eluria, all numbered 843. I would like to sell them as a set, if any one is interested. I also have other S/L including My Pretty Pony, Dark House, Desperation and more (I really have to go and look and see). I also have DT shrinkwrapped trade editions from Grant.
Thank you for your interest.

Update: I found out through a very nice person here that my shrinkwrapped edition My Pretty Pony is NOT S/L (no clock on the outside).
The Black House new shrinkwrapped is matching number 843
Desperation in a black slipcase and still shrinkwrapped is number 1459
I also have a gift edition still shrinkwrapped in the red slipcase

More to be listed after the holiday weekend..
BTW I am the original owner of the books I list, unless otherwise indicated.

Shannon
03-25-2016, 01:01 PM
Still shrinkwrapped? Uh oh.

Br!an
03-25-2016, 01:04 PM
Still shrinkwrapped? Uh oh.

When people say it's shrinkwrapped I reply, "Then you don't know what you have."

TCCBodhi
03-25-2016, 01:28 PM
I would say Very True... even coming from the Publishers. I don't have a huge collection, but there were issues with 2 books that only became visible after removing the wrap, plus I personally removed the wrap from a Grant S/L Waste Lands owned by a family member that had somehow NOT been signed by SK!!! Thankfully Ms. Mod on the official site was very kind and extremely helpful in correcting that last year.

It was absolutely common enough that I will ALWAYS remove, or at least cut a slit in it to make sure that I'm able to check the contents on ANY shrinkwrapped book. That's not to say that there is anything wrong with all of these, and there probably isn't. I jut know that MY experience shows that it is worth it to check.

Randall Flagg
03-25-2016, 01:38 PM
Hi everyone...I have Signed, limited editions, still shrinkwrapped from Donald Grant of Dark Tower, IV, V, VI VII and Sisters of Eluria, all numbered 843. I would like to sell them as a set, if any one is interested. I also have other S/L including My Pretty Pony, Dark House, Desperation and more (I really have to go and look and see). I also have DT shrinkwrapped trade editions from Grant.

Update: I found out through a very nice person here that my shrinkwrapped edition My Pretty Pony is NOT S/L (no clock on the outside).

Welcome to the site.
Fyi, until people get to know you, or someone will vouch for you, there will be some hesitancy to buy from a stranger.
Hang around and get to know people and you will likely be fine.

Oreo713
03-25-2016, 01:50 PM

Welcome to the site.
Fyi, until people get to know you, or someone will vouch for you, there will be some hesitancy to buy from a stranger.
Hang around and get to know people and you will likely be fine.

Thanks....well...I may be new on here, but if you want, I can give my ebay user name as I have almost 900 positive feedbacks. I also recently sold my signed Dark Tower The Gunslinger 1st edition to Bett's, if thats any indication of my honesty. I am sure he would vouch for me.
I don't know if I really want to open up the shrinkwrap. I know that I purchased them directly from Grant.
I have so many early reading editions of King' books, starting from Carrie. I am going to have to be selling those off also as I am getting too old to hoard them.

Question: what does the book jacket look like on the asbestos edition of Firestarter?
Thank you for all of your comments and help.

tippy4
03-25-2016, 02:00 PM
Thanks....well...I may be new on here, but if you want, I can give my ebay user name as I have almost 900 positive feedbacks. I also recently sold my signed Dark Tower The Gunslinger 1st edition to Bett's, if thats any indication of my honesty. I am sure he would vouch for me.
I don't know if I really want to open up the shrinkwrap. I know that I purchased them directly from Grant.
I have so many early reading editions of King' books, starting from Carrie. I am going to have to be selling those off also as I am getting too old to hoard them.

Question: what does the book jacket look like on the asbestos edition of Firestarter?

LIKE THIS (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Firestarter+-+Lettered)

Welcome to the site.....

firemonkey66
03-25-2016, 02:10 PM
Out of curiosity, does it turn out you have an asbestos firestarter, Oreo713? That would be quite the find!

Randall Flagg
03-25-2016, 02:17 PM
Technically speaking, there is no dustjacket on the "asbestos" Firestarter. The boards are bound in an asbestos material.

Oreo713
03-25-2016, 05:10 PM

LIKE THIS (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Firestarter+-+Lettered)

Welcome to the site.....

Thank you....happy to be here.....and BTW..nope I don't have that...lol

Oreo713
03-25-2016, 05:12 PM
Out of curiosity, does it turn out you have an asbestos firestarter, Oreo713? That would be quite the find!

unfortunately not

Randall Flagg
03-25-2016, 05:15 PM
Per discussions in another thread, I have a NF++ US 1st Rage that is available.
Actually two.
I'll entertain a >$1k offer for the unsigned copy.

peripheral
03-25-2016, 06:52 PM
Per discussions in another thread, I have a NF++ US 1st Rage that is available.
Actually two.
I'll entertain a >$1k offer for the unsigned copy.

PM sent. With my accountant cautiously cupping my plums.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
03-25-2016, 09:49 PM

I'll start the bid at $10k

I think the last time Mike put this up for sale tthe starting price was around $18,000. Don't quote me on this as I'm just thinking from memory, a couple of years ago.

herbertwest
03-26-2016, 02:36 AM
There is 1 asbestos copy on Abe, but it aint selling : 32K

zelig
03-26-2016, 12:06 PM
I'm just asking for $3 a book plus postage. Conditions range from G - NF. Mostly reading copies. Not collectible condition, except Lisey's, IT, Joyland and 11/22/63 which look new. If someone takes them all, I'll throw in two for free, so total of $27. Thanks!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/zelig7/IMG_6829_zpszhvx4ysc.jpg

Cwalker
03-27-2016, 04:31 PM
For Sale:
The Stand Complete & Uncut - Signed - Paperback, 4th printing

$100 plus media mail shipping in the US

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/774/medium/stand_2.JPG
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/774/medium/stand_5.JPG
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/774/medium/stand_4.JPG

PLUS!!!
As an bonus added feature, I will include a 1/1 Signet edition of Different Seasons free!
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/774/medium/difsea3.JPG
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/774/medium/difsea2.JPG

Thanks for looking

Brian861
03-28-2016, 08:59 AM
Asking $180 from my door to yours domestically via PayPal FF. International at cost. Thanks!

jsteltor
03-29-2016, 08:44 PM
From CD's Top Secret SK Grab Bag. I have an extra sheet that I'm taking offers on (trades included). I haven't seen one of these offered in a while.

This sheet suffers the same crinkling that many other sheets experienced when they were being packed. See images for detail.

PM me with offers or questions. I will ship this in the same tube that it arrived in. This is only for the sheet of artwork. The Chadbourne art print and dust jackets are not included.

Thanks,
Jonathan

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/DrSleepUncutSheet.jpg

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/DrSleepArtSheetCrinkle.jpg

Ari_Racing
03-31-2016, 08:43 AM
I have an US End of Watch proof that I'm looking to exchange for one of the following items I'm missing:

* The Waste lands S/L
* The gunslinger 1st (Grant)
* Unsigned The Plant #1 (proof or final version)
* Unsigned The Plant #3 (proof or final version)
* Ubris Spring 1968
* Ubris Fall 1968
* Ubris Spring 1969
* Ubris Fall 1969
* Maximum Overdrive cardboard truck (shipping included)

herbertwest
03-31-2016, 08:55 AM
I would have exchanged it for a US CELL PROOF, but it's not on your list...

(Just kidding )

jreitan47
03-31-2016, 10:04 AM
Anyone in need of a Skeleton Crew UK 1st hardback in excellent condition? Got an extra one I'd trade for another UK first I need on my list. Can send a pic later tonight if anyone is interested in it.

firemonkey66
04-01-2016, 04:21 PM
As it is with collecting, I need to sell some stuff in order to buy some other stuff:) Payment via Paypal Friends & Family. All prices include shipping. PM me if interested. I probably won't be able to make it to the post office tomorrow, but will definitely ship on Monday.

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t641/firemonkey66/DTorgbooks2_zpspvhkjesn.jpg

Still available:
1) $375 Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary IT gift edition F/F/F
6) $60 Cemetery Dance Carrie gift edition F/F/F see post #9090 below

Sold stuff
2) $375 Cemetery Dance Full Dark No Stars S/L #697 F/F/F, although 'incomplete' silver foil Cemetery Dance logo stamp on traycase spine, see photo below (removed, since sold) Sold
3) $260 Donald Grant Desperation S/L #1250 F/F/F, although a spot on top side of traycase, see photo below (removed, since sold) sold
4) $95 Easton Press Dead Zone 1st (as identified by pattern on spine) Fine sold
5) $75 Cemetery Dance Doctor Sleep gift edition F/F/F sold
7) $495 Scream Press Skeleton Crew with poster S/L #613 NF/NF/NF sold, front board has a pressure mark at the bottom right corner, page block has a little age coloring, dust jacket was not in a Brodart when I bought it so there is some rubbing to the front and rear from being slid in and out of the slipcase unprotected, and dust jacket shows a little edge fraying at the corners of the spine. See Photobucket photos
http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/firemonkey66/library/Skeleton%20Crew?sort=3&page=1

sharki69
04-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Never thought I'll do it, but circumstances force me to sell this beauty.

So, for your consideration, up for sale the stand lettered edition 1/52 copies.

I'll consider serious offers only. Please shoot me an email to shacharcr@gmail.com for more details and photos.

5% of the sale price will be donated to HF.

Thanks
Shac

HONKYTONKSMASH
04-02-2016, 03:25 PM

I'll consider serious offers only. Please shoot me an email to shacharcr@gmail.com for more details and photos.

Thanks
Shac

Thats a beauty Shac. Good luck on the sale buddy

firemonkey66
04-03-2016, 04:45 AM
Decided to add 2 things for a Sunday sale. Payment via Paypal Friends & Family. All prices include shipping. PM me if interested. I will ship on Monday.

3) $320 Ziesings Insomnia S/L #848 F/F/F sold

webstar1000
04-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Hey all.. I had just a few books left for sale at Betts... and they are 20% off reg price.. A STEAL. Talisman for $160....

Jay127
04-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Clearing out some space and making room for a cross country move. I have a lot, this is the first wave. All are nf or better, pics emailed on request. PP gift, or add 4%. Domestic shipping via media mail 5 bucks flat, international at cost.

Gunslinger 1st/1st in The Collector's slipcase. Signed by Whelan and doodled (ka symbol) - 850
Wizard and Glass 1st in Collector slipcase - 100
Drawing of the Three 1st - 50
Wolves of the Calla 1st - 20
Danse Macabre 1st/1st - 50
Pet Sematary 1st/1st - nice copy - very little spine fading - 50
Christine 1st/1st - 25
On Writing 1st - 15
Carrie first Signet paperback - 10
Colorado Kid 1st paperback - 15
Dr Sleep signed with ticket and aftermarket slipcase. Does have a corner bump, priced accordingly - 150

OneFathom
04-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Selling the following. See my ebay link for pics!

S/L The Stand: $2100 (PP Gift + Shipping)
Pet Sematary (Beautiful 1st/1st): $85
Gerald's Game (Uncorrected Proof; NOT the ABA version): $85

A bunch of nice 1sts/1sts for $10 + shipping (PayPal F&F). See my ebay link for pics!

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
From A Buick 8
The Regulators
Under The Dome
Hearts In Atlantis
The Dark Half
DTVII: The Dark Tower
DTV: Wolves of the Calla
Everything's Eventual
Bag of Bones

Ben Staad
04-09-2016, 04:25 PM
I am not 100% certain I will part with this but I am looking to see if there is any interest. US shipping only. If interested send me a PM and offer.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/NightShiftCase.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/NightShiftCase.jpg.html)

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/NightShiftCaseInterior.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/NightShiftCaseInterior.jpg.html)

Ben Staad
04-09-2016, 06:12 PM
Sorry for the multiple posts...I also have copies of SOD 1 and 2 GEs with slipcases and doodle from G. Chadbourne in SOD 2. The DJ for SOD 1 has what looks like a manufacturer issue (looks like a slit from an exec-to blade 1"-1 1/2" in length). I looked on the CD website and replacement DJs can be purchased for $10 +s/h. For my location the total replacement cost was $17.53.

If interested send me a PM with offer. US shipping only.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/SOD2Remarque.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/SOD2Remarque.jpg.html)

dnemec
04-10-2016, 05:05 AM
I am not 100% certain I will part with this but I am looking to see if there is any interest. US shipping only. If interested send me a PM and offer.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/NightShiftCase.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/NightShiftCase.jpg.html)

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/tampatim2003/NightShiftCaseInterior.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/tampatim2003/media/NightShiftCaseInterior.jpg.html)

That is such a beautiful case!

dnemec
04-11-2016, 03:32 PM
I accidentally bought a second copy of The Talisman on MP3-CDs when what I really wanted was Black House. The box and the CDs are damn near perfect. Just looking to get what I paid - $10 including shipping PP F&F.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

SOLD!

firemonkey66
04-14-2016, 08:37 AM
Having a sale for a couple of days. I might add one or two things, but figured I would start here. Payment via Paypal Friends and Family. Price includes shipping. PM me if interested. There are pictures of the IT and Carrie a few posts up from here if you want to see them.

1) $365 Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary IT gift edition F/F/F
2) $60 Cemetery Dance Carrie gift edition F/F/F

Ari_Racing
04-16-2016, 08:58 AM
I have an US End of Watch proof that I'm looking to exchange for one of the following items I'm missing:

* The Waste lands S/L
* Wind through the keyhole 1st signed
* Ubris Spring 1968
* Ubris Fall 1968
* Ubris Spring 1969
* Ubris Fall 1969

firemonkey66
04-17-2016, 05:59 AM
The stuff from the above post (#9098 ) is still available. I am adding the below item. The price is for Paypal Friends & Family and includes shipping. PM me if you're interested.

4) $575 - Donald Grant signed/limited The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass F/F/F
see post #9103

Phalucha
04-17-2016, 06:53 AM
I have forsale a fine copy of The Gunslinger (2nd edition) still in original shrinkwrap for $400. Also a proof copy of Wizard and Glass (Grant) in near fine condition for $125. Please email if interested for pics.

sharki69
04-17-2016, 03:48 PM
Drawing of the three Viking 1st printing VG - $35 free US shipping

Edit - SOLD

firemonkey66
04-18-2016, 12:26 PM
Combining some posts and lowering some prices a little. Prices are for Paypal Friends & Family and includes the cost of shipping. PM me if interested.

1) $575 - Donald Grant signed/limited The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass F/F/F
2) $360 Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary IT gift edition F/F/F
3) $50 Cemetery Dance Carrie gift edition F/F/F

Shannon
04-18-2016, 01:23 PM
Hello all, I'm moving soon and the more extraneous stuff I can get rid of now will be much helpful when I move. Some items of note are the Graveyard Shift Ratmobile and the TV Guide (#798, which is his first nonfiction work's appearance. Anyway, let me know, thanks!

ABOUT KING:
Gauntlet: Exploring The Limits Of Free Expression: Number 2
Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography Of The World's Most Popular Author
The Complete Guide To The Works Of Stephen King S/L CD-ROM

AUDIOBOOKS (CASSETTES)
The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger (original)
The Green Mile: The Complete Serial Novel

CALENDAR:
Stephen King's Year Of Fear 1993

FOREIGN:
Carrie, foreign france, J'ai Lu
The Green Mile 1: Two Dead Girls, foreign hebrew, Modan Publishing
Firestarter / L'Incendiaria, foreign italy, Sperling & Kupfer
Il Giornale Di Stephen King, italian newspaper
The Colorado Kid, foreign italy, Sperling & Kupfer
The Stand / L'Ombra Dello Scorpione, foreign italy, Sonzogna

LARGE PRINT:
Just After Sunset

MAGAZINES:
AB Bookman's Weekly: Volume 72, Number 17
Granta: The Magazine Of New Writing: Issue 117
The Magazine Of Fantasy & Science Fiction: Number 475
TV Guide: Number 1497
TV Guide: Number 1570
TV Guide: Number 2300
TV Guide: Number 2300: Washington Edition
TV Guide: Number 2394
TV Guide: Number 2548
TV Guide: Number 798
Whispers: Volume 5, Number 1-2, Issue 17-18

MISCELLANEOUS:
Graveyard Shift Ratmobile
Haven Poster
Needful Things Bookmark, Waldenbooks
Grimoire S/L
Murder Ink: The Mystery Reader's Companion
Murderess Ink: The Better Half Of The Mystery
Star Bites Take 2+
The 54th National Book Awards

MOVIE PRESS KITS:
Misery
The Dark Half

PROOFS:
Haunted Heart: The Life And Times Of Stephen King

DVDS:
The Dead Zone: Season 3
The Dead Zone: Season 4

VHS:
Stephen King's Nightshift Collection: 2 Tape Set
The Langoliers
Thinner

Anubis2347
04-18-2016, 05:21 PM
Need some extra cash... Anyone interested in a 1st 1st paperback of Joyland signed by King and in the after market slipcase. It has never been read and has been in the slipcase since purchase. Pet/smoke free home.

PM me with offers.

Anubis2347
04-19-2016, 06:28 AM
Also have a F/F copy of the Overlook Connection rebound Hardcover edition of Joyland. This one also has a remarque by Chadbourne.

PM me with offers.

zelig
04-19-2016, 01:35 PM
I discovered I have an extra copy of the mass market paperback of Revival. This is the export edition that was not distributed in stores. You can see a picture here (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?18803-Book-Collection-zelig&p=961894&viewfull=1#post961894). It's the one on the right. No charge for the book, just cover cost of postage.

skyofcrack
04-21-2016, 05:35 AM
Need some cash. See signature. PayPal Friends & Family. U.S. Free Media Mail. Rest of World Actual Shipping. PM any questions. All Limited Editions are AS NEW. Thanks.

Brian861
04-22-2016, 11:19 AM
Accepting offers via PM on the following Don Maitz prints that I won via HF auctions. Unopened and still in the original packaging from RF. Thanks!

The Buzzard (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Desperation-Oversized-Print-With-Remaque-Signed-Art-By-Don-Maitz-/201533763522?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=pv6OBZPDPxqwi5Ie3kDuw%252FqZKVs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc)

The Well (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Desperation-Oversized-Print-With-Remaque-Signed-Art-By-Don-Maitz-/201541944187?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=pv6OBZPDPxqwi5Ie3kDuw%252FqZKVs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc)

The Cop (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Desperation-Oversized-Print-With-Remaque-Signed-Art-By-Don-Maitz-/201550288520?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=pv6OBZPDPxqwi5Ie3kDuw%252FqZKVs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc)

webstar1000
04-22-2016, 11:22 AM
Accepting offers via PM on the following Don Maitz prints that I won via HF auctions. Unopened and still in the original packaging from RF. Thanks!

The Buzzard (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Desperation-Oversized-Print-With-Remaque-Signed-Art-By-Don-Maitz-/201533763522?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=pv6OBZPDPxqwi5Ie3kDuw%252FqZKVs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc)

The Well (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Desperation-Oversized-Print-With-Remaque-Signed-Art-By-Don-Maitz-/201541944187?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=pv6OBZPDPxqwi5Ie3kDuw%252FqZKVs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc)

The Cop (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-Desperation-Oversized-Print-With-Remaque-Signed-Art-By-Don-Maitz-/201550288520?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=pv6OBZPDPxqwi5Ie3kDuw%252FqZKVs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc)

Good luck brother! Hope you don't get any "threatening" messages this time for selling your stuff :beat:

OneFathom
04-22-2016, 11:37 AM
S/L The Stand #518 for $2K (PP Gift) or trading for an inscribed 'Salem's Lot (1st). See pics of The Stand in my signature!

Brian861
04-22-2016, 11:41 AM
Thanks, Kris! They really are awesome prints but I know myself. I'll probably never get around to framing them or displaying them like they should be. They deserve better than to just sit unpackaged in my unfinished library. I know it was a bit of a sore subject in the past but honestly my intentions were good. At the end of the day, the HF still benefitted which is all that should matter.

webstar1000
04-22-2016, 12:09 PM
S/L The Stand #518 for $2K (PP Gift) or trading for an inscribed 'Salem's Lot (1st). See pics of The Stand in my signature!

I think Bev is looking for one my man! Perfect!!!

Randall Flagg
04-24-2016, 10:00 AM
Can you do a buy three get one free on the S/L IT's?

Ari_Racing
04-25-2016, 06:48 AM

* Doctor Sleep S/L
* The Waste lands S/L
* Wind through the keyhole 1st signed
* Ubris Spring 1968
* Ubris Fall 1968
* Ubris Spring 1969
* Ubris Fall 1969

carlosdetweiller
04-25-2016, 06:53 AM
That list includes some rare and (usually) higher priced items. I'm assuming you are prepared to throw in significant cash in addition to the proof to complete the deal?

Ari_Racing
04-25-2016, 07:01 AM
Yes I am, of course.

Not for all (I'd not pay extra for Maximum Overdrive Cardboard Truck or Doctor Sleep S/L and as for The Gunslinger 1st it depends on the condition of book and DJ).

Jay127
04-25-2016, 11:06 AM
Gunslinger 1st/1st with Collector slipcase. Signed and doodled (ka) by Whelan. Nf plus condition all around - 800 obo
Drawling of the three 1st - nf/nf - 50
Wizard and glass 1st in collector slipcase - nf plus - 100 obo

900 for all 3, or make me an offer. Pp gift or add 4 percent. Us shipping free, international at cost.

Brian861
04-27-2016, 01:43 AM
Please PM if interested in the following titles. I'm open to counteroffers. Figure approximately $5 media shipping per book but will combine shipping on multiple purchases. International shipping will be at cost. PayPal FF or add 4%.
All books are in NF/NF to F/F condition unless otherwise stated. Thanks!

US Limiteds
Viking 1st Edition DT Volumes 1-4 $500
Black House/Talisman GE (2002) $135
The Dark Man 1st Edition GE $25
The Dark Tower AE $65
The Dead Zone Easton Press True 1st $175
Desperation GE $50
The Drawing of the Three 2nd Printing $30
Doctor Sleep GE $150
From A Buick 8 GE Remarqued by Mark Stutzman $410 w/traycase
Full Dark No Stars GE $100 Sale Pending
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Pop Up $15
The Green Mile GE (Sub Press 6 Volume) $215 Sale Pending
The Gunslinger 2nd Printing $250
The Gunslinger 3rd Printing $100
Insomnia GE $50
Joyland GE w/slipcase $130
Little Sisters of Eluria GE $125
Riding the Bullet GE w/Traycase $110
The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 GE $100.00
The Shining GE $80
Song of Susannah AE $150
The Talisman Grant Trade Edition (1984) $225
The Wind Through the Keyhole GE $60
Wolves of the Calla AE $150

UK Limiteds
11.23.63 $150
Doctor Sleep w/Fac King sig $175
Dolores Claiborne $125
Insomnia GE $85
Just After Sunset $100
Nightmares and Dreamscapes $60
Revival (I dropped this while removing it from the mantle so now it has some issues. If someone wants a not so perfect copy, I'll provide photos and price accordingly)
Thinner 2nd Variant $75

jsmcmullen92
04-27-2016, 04:53 AM
Please PM if interested in the following titles. I'm open to counteroffers. Figure approximately $5 media shipping per book but will combine shipping on multiple purchases. International shipping will be at cost. PayPal FF or add 4%.

US Limiteds
The Dark Tower AE $65
Desperation GE $50
Doctor Sleep GE $150
Insomnia GE $50
The Shining GE $80
Song of Susannah AE $150

UK Limiteds
11.23.63 $150
Dolores Claiborne $125
Insomnia GE $85
Just After Sunset $100
Revival (I dropped this while removing it from the mantle so now it has some issues. If someone wants a not so perfect copy, I'll provide photos and price accordingly)
Thinner 2nd Variant $75

This is how I felt going down that list.... The only one I needed 'sale pending'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97icPJvFL4E

webstar1000
04-27-2016, 05:10 AM

US Limiteds
The Dark Tower AE $65
Desperation GE $50
Doctor Sleep GE $150
Insomnia GE $50
The Shining GE $80
Song of Susannah AE $150

UK Limiteds
11.23.63 $150
Dolores Claiborne $125
Insomnia GE $85
Just After Sunset $100
Thinner 2nd Variant $75

This is how I felt going down that list.... The only one I needed 'sale pending'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97icPJvFL4E

That was pure gold! LOL I would give you rep points is I could. Laughed my ass off!

Brian861
04-27-2016, 07:51 AM
LOL, Josh! Sale could always fall through :).

Theli
04-27-2016, 08:04 AM
Very fair price on The Little Sisters, if I didn't already have it I'd be all over that thing! Good luck with the sale though.

Brian861
04-27-2016, 08:24 AM

US Limiteds
The Dark Tower AE $65
Desperation GE $50
Doctor Sleep GE $150
Insomnia GE $50
The Shining GE $80
Song of Susannah AE $150

UK Limiteds
11.23.63 $150
Dolores Claiborne $125
Insomnia GE $85
Just After Sunset $100
Thinner 2nd Variant $75

Updated.

Brian861
04-27-2016, 08:51 AM
Very fair price on The Little Sisters, if I didn't already have it I'd be all over that thing! Good luck with the sale though.

Thanks, Dan!

jsmcmullen92
04-27-2016, 09:36 AM
LOL, Josh! Sale could always fall through :).

Nope it's gone... I was watching the Green Mile Gift edition

Brian861
04-27-2016, 09:38 AM
Nope it's gone... I was watching the Green Mile Gift edition

Sorry, my friend.

Brian861
04-27-2016, 05:20 PM
Newly added:
Cycle of the Werewolf 1st PB NF$10
Cycle of the Werewolf Turtleback NF $20
Silver Bullet PB NF $20
Wolves of the Calla 1st Trade NF/NF $15
The Regulators 1st Trade Dutton NF/NF. Small tear on back of DJ near the spine $15
Under the Dome GE w/cards still sealed and Collector's slipcase NF/NF/NF $75
The Colorado Kid PB Not True 1st NF $Free
UK IT 1st Good $10.00
The Shining Good 1st editon DJ. Book is VG+ with S10 gutter code. Bottom of the text block has red colored splatter pattern $25
Umney's Last Case NF $25
One for the Road Unsigned $100
Battleground S/L (Not by King) $100
The Dead Zone 1st. King's name slightly faded on the spine of DJ. Book as slight spine lean $25
Lisey's Story GE NF $45
American Vampire (King) HB Comic NF/NF $25
N HB Comic NF/NF $10

US Limiteds

The Dark Man 1st GE $25
The Dark Tower AE $65
Desperation GE $50 Pending
Doctor Sleep GE $150
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Pop Up $15 Sale Pending
The Gunslinger 2nd Printing $250 Pending
Insomnia GE $50 Pending
The Shining GE $80 Pending
Song of Susannah AE $150

UK Limiteds
11.23.63 $150
Dolores Claiborne $125
Just After Sunset $100
Thinner 2nd Variant $75

Same offers and conditions as previous post. Thanks!

Brian861
04-27-2016, 06:08 PM
Forgot to add. Counteroffers welcome:

The Dark Tower Companion NF/NF $30 +shipping
Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance (Revised & Updated!) Brand New $30 +shipping

Will take $60 for both total. Thanks!

Brian861
04-28-2016, 06:57 AM
Few more I overlooked. Counters welcome. Thanks!

The Wind Through the Keyhole UK Limited of 700 $150
Cemetery Dance Slipcased Limited Edition of Stephen King and Peter Straub's "Black House" and "The Talisman" $125

Theli
04-28-2016, 08:07 AM
Is that the Grant GE of Talisman and Black House?

Brian861
04-28-2016, 08:10 AM
Is that the Grant GE of Talisman and Black House?

Yes it is, Dan.

Brian861
04-28-2016, 10:10 AM
Anyone that missed out on CDs 'Salem's Lot GE; PM if you're interested.

Theli
04-28-2016, 11:26 AM

You didn't get a remarque, did you? If so I am definitely interested.

Brian861
04-28-2016, 12:11 PM

You didn't get a remarque, did you? If so I am definitely interested.

Missed the boat on that one too, Dan :(. Bad timing.

skyofcrack
04-28-2016, 12:52 PM
Adding The Gunslinger metal case for sale. Please make offers. Thanks.

webstar1000
04-29-2016, 09:26 AM
Hey all, as you know the Lettered Summer of Night by Dan Simmons sold out fast. I have a copy secured on order coming... taking offers if anyone missed out. On to something (holy grail... you all know how it is!) and need funds:) Thanks!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Brian861
04-29-2016, 10:00 AM
PM if interested: I also have the Red Library King books for sell. Most are NF with a few having creases down the spine. Only missing On Writing and From a Buick 8. A lot sale will take precedence but will piece them out individually if I can't make a deal on the lot. If only interested in individual books; please PM the ones you're looking for so I can start a list via timestamps. Thanks!

Jay127
04-29-2016, 11:07 AM
Dr. Sleep signed with event ticket, and CD slipcase. 1 corner is slightly bumped, but the DJ is perfect - 160
Wizard and Glass 1st (grant) in slipcase - near fine plus - 100
Christine 1st - near fine - 25

Pp gift, or add 4 percent. Free domestic shipping.

Brian861
04-29-2016, 10:36 PM
Newly added:
Cycle of the Werewolf 1st PB NF$10
Cycle of the Werewolf Turtleback NF $20
Silver Bullet PB NF $20
Wolves of the Calla 1st Trade NF/NF $15
The Regulators 1st Trade Dutton NF/NF. Small tear on back of DJ near the spine $15
Under the Dome GE w/cards still sealed and Collector's slipcase NF/NF/NF $75
The Colorado Kid PB Not True 1st NF $Free
UK IT 1st Good $10.00SOLD
The Shining Good 1st editon DJ. Book is VG+ with S10 gutter code. Bottom of the text block has red colored splatter pattern $25
Umney's Last Case NF $25
One for the Road Unsigned $100SOLD
Battleground S/L (Not by King) $100
The Dead Zone 1st. King's name slightly faded on the spine of DJ. Book as slight spine lean $25
Lisey's Story GE NF $45
American Vampire (King) HB Comic NF/NF $25
N HB Comic NF/NF $10

US Limiteds

The Dark Man 1st GE $25
The Dark Tower AE $65
Desperation GE $50SOLD
The Drawing of the Three 2nd Printing $30SOLD
Doctor Sleep GE $150SOLD
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Pop Up $15SOLD
The Gunslinger 2nd Printing $250SOLD
The Gunslinger 3rd Printing $100SOLD
Insomnia GE $50SOLD
The Shining GE $80SOLD
Song of Susannah AE $150

UK Limiteds
11.23.63 $150
Dolores Claiborne $125
Just After Sunset $100
Thinner 2nd Variant $75

Same offers and conditions as previous post. Thanks!

Updated.

Brian861
04-30-2016, 09:08 PM
Updated with price reductions on the following items. PayPal F&F or add 4%. Shipping included. PM if interested. Thanks!

Stephen King Desperation Oversized Prints With Remarque Signed Art By Don Maitz $125 each or all three for $325

The Viking 1st/1st DT Volumes 1-4 $500 $300
Under the Dome GE w/cards still sealed and Collector's slipcase $75 $50
Battleground S/L (Not by King) $100 $75
Lisey's Story GE NF $45 $30
The Dark Tower Companion/Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance (Revised & Updated!) $50 for both

US Limiteds
Cemetery Dance Slipcased Limited Edition of Stephen King and Peter Straub's "Black House" and "The Talisman" $125 $100
Black House/Talisman GE (2002) $135 $100
The Dark Tower AE $65 $50
The Dead Zone Easton Press True 1st $175 $150
From A Buick 8 GE Remarqued by Mark Stutzman w/traycase $410 $345
Joyland GE w/slipcase $130 $100
Riding the Bullet GE w/traycase $110 $85
The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 GE $100.00 $85
The Talisman Grant Trade Grey Cloth Edition (1984) $225 $190

UK Limiteds
The Wind Through the Keyhole Limited of 700 $150 $125
11.23.63 $150 $125
Doctor Sleep w/Fac King sig $175 $150
Dolores Claiborne $125 $100
Just After Sunset $100 $85

Brian861
05-01-2016, 12:45 AM
Updated with price reductions on the following items. PayPal F&F or add 4%. Shipping included. PM if interested. Thanks!

Stephen King Desperation Oversized Prints With Remarque Signed Art By Don Maitz $125 each or all three for $325

The Viking 1st/1st DT Volumes 1-4 $500 $300
Under the Dome GE w/cards still sealed and Collector's slipcase $75 $50
Lisey's Story GE NF $45 $30
The Dark Tower Companion/Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance (Revised & Updated!) $50 for both

US Limiteds
Cemetery Dance Slipcased Limited Edition of Stephen King and Peter Straub's "Black House" and "The Talisman" $125 $100
Black House/Talisman GE (2002) $135 $100
The Dark Tower AE $65 $50
The Dead Zone Easton Press True 1st $175 $150
From A Buick 8 GE Remarqued by Mark Stutzman w/traycase $410 $345
Joyland GE w/slipcase $130 $100
Riding the Bullet GE w/traycase $110 $85
The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 GE $100.00 $85
The Talisman Grant Trade Grey Cloth Edition (1984) $225 $190

UK Limiteds
The Wind Through the Keyhole Limited of 700 $150 $125
11.23.63 $150 $125
Doctor Sleep w/Fac King sig $175 $150
Dolores Claiborne $125 $100
Just After Sunset $100 $85

Battleground S/L (Not by King) $100 $75 SOLD

ruderabbit
05-03-2016, 04:56 PM
A Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Grant second, and a couple other book up on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ruderabbit/m.html?_trksid=p3692

herbertwest
05-04-2016, 04:29 AM
For sale :

- The Green Mile #1, french limited hardcover edition with fac simile message and signature by King.
- RAGE : french copies
- CARRIE : first french edition from 1976, review copy.

Jay127
05-04-2016, 01:33 PM
Dr sleep signed, with ticket and CD slipcase. Slight corner bump on book, DJ is perfect - 125
Lisey's story signed with JSA certificate of authenticity - 175
Christine first - 20

Pp gift or add 4 percent. Free domestic shipping.

badmoonbooks
05-05-2016, 07:01 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WIZARD-GLASS-Stephen-King-SIGNED-d-slipcased-BEAUTIFUL-COPIES-SIGNED-by-KING-/272231102709?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Wizard & Glass 2 volume set, signed/#'d. Accepting offers off ebay.
Email me at roy@badmoonbooks.com

Also have a Dolan's Cadillac and 2nd printing Gunslinger. http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOLANS-CADILLAC-Stephen-King-SIGNED-d-Lord-John-Press-SIGNED-by-King-/311604580003?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-DARK-TOWER-THE-GUNSLINGER-Stephen-King-Grant-2nd-printing-MAKE-AN-OFFER-/311604575452?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

webstar1000
05-05-2016, 08:00 AM
PERFECT condition... the newer Stand Portfolio that was just released. Shipped anywhere in US and Canada for $185:) SOLD SOLD SOLD

webstar1000
05-05-2016, 08:44 AM
I know I have posted this before... BUT I will try again AND I will ship it for free. The large, framed Whelan "Trick or Treat". Appraised by Heritage at $2500... selling for $875!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

leghorn23
05-05-2016, 09:51 PM
I have a signed copy of The Shining, I'm not sure what I'd let it go for, but I'm open to offers.

carlosdetweiller
05-06-2016, 03:23 AM
I have a signed copy of The Shining, I'm not sure what I'd let it go for, but I'm open to offers.

What else can you tell us about it? Is it a first edition? In what condition is the book and dust jacket? Is it just signed by King or is there a personalized inscription? Did King add a date to the signature? There are so many variables to consider when assessing value. Pictures would definitely help.

webstar1000
05-06-2016, 04:12 AM

What else can you tell us about it? Is it a first edition? In what condition is the book and dust jacket? Is it just signed by King or is there a personalized inscription? Did King add a date to the signature? There are so many variables to consider when assessing value. Pictures would definitely help.

100%

tippy4
05-07-2016, 11:30 AM
I have some UK first editions that I would like to sell.

Four Past Midnight, $20 SOLD
Song of Susannah, $20 SOLD
Needful Things (page ends have some yellowing), $15 SOLD
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, $15 SOLD

All books are in near fine or fine condition.

If you buy all four, they are yours for $60.

Shipping is $5 per book, or $10 for all four.

Please do not PM...please email me

Brian861
05-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Your inbox is full Tippy but I'd be interested in TGWLTG if you still have it. Thanks!

Randall Flagg
05-07-2016, 12:20 PM
Your inbox is full Tippy but I'd be interested in TGWLTG if you still have it. Thanks!
Email him.
ornate1@aol.com

Brian861
05-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Email him.
ornate1@aol.com

Thanks, Jerome. I always forget that's an option as well :doh:

sharki69
05-07-2016, 12:30 PM

Thanks
Shac

SOLD

Brian861
05-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Email him.
ornate1@aol.com

Thanks, Jerome. I always forget that's an option as well :doh:

Turns out Rick is the one who sold me my damn near perfect copy of The Talisman Trade Grey Cloth edition. Small world! Never knew he was Tippy lol.

webstar1000
05-10-2016, 05:37 AM
Grant Talisman Gift. It is in FINE condition as is the slipcase. BUT... there is a sticker on the inside of each book that is not removable.. so price reflects it... $125 AND SHIPPED ANYWHERE FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE:)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Anubis2347
05-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Sold!

Anyone interested in the below:
Grant S/L The Wastelands

In fine condition, and from a smoke/pet free home.

If anyone is interested please PM me with offers.

Also willing to trade for a Lettered POP ART or a UK Proof of The Fireman (they have to be in Fine condition) .

peripheral
05-12-2016, 06:51 PM
Not sure if this is the best thread for this: Nevertheless, just received an email from VJ Books who sent a 50% off coupon active now: TYFBOC50. A few exceptions, e.g., no sale books or pre-orders. Coupon expiry says March 2016 (needless to say the expiry is unclear).

Anubis2347
05-14-2016, 05:24 PM
For sale:

Cemetery Dance Gift Edition of Carrie
Rachel Readman Jake and Oy statue (fully painted)

Please PM me with offers.

CurtSeattle
05-15-2016, 03:21 PM
That is a GREAT deal!

OneFathom
05-16-2016, 10:08 AM
S/L The Stand 518 — $1,900 PP Gift + shipping. PM me for additional pics/details.

http://i.imgur.com/uqRaXX3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dkv6plX.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/RWfXXOQ.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/VCz9N8f.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gocQhfS.jpg

Niels
05-16-2016, 10:45 AM
US End of Watch proof with Publishers' letter - Please PM with an offer

Pics available upon request. Shipping from the Netherlands; €26. Paypal with friends and family, or add 4%. SOLD

jreitan47
05-17-2016, 12:39 PM
I have a very very nice UK hardback 1st of Skeleton Crew for TRADE. I would trade for other UK 1sts I need such as Christine, Cujo, Thinner or Dead Zone (plus some cash if need be to make it a more fair equal trade).

sharki69
05-18-2016, 08:39 AM
I have 2 extra tickets to Iowa city event. Pm me thanks

Anubis2347
05-19-2016, 08:55 AM
Anyone need a Cemetery Dance Gift edition of Carrie (Fine condition)?

If interested PM me.

Brian861
05-19-2016, 10:14 AM
Two tickets available for the NM event. PM if interested. Thanks!

allasorte
05-19-2016, 02:05 PM

Is that to paradise?

jsteltor
05-19-2016, 03:41 PM
I have an extra set of the current PS Publishing Anniversary editions from Christine to Skeleton Crew.

Christine #462 does not have the slipcase and has some light scuffing to the DJ
Carrie - Skeleton Crew (oil variant) are #260 with slipcases and in F/F

Asking $550 PP FnF + shipping or will consider trade. Would prefer to sell the #260s as a set but will consider individual sale/trade.

PM me with questions. I can provide pictures later once I'm home.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Brian861
05-19-2016, 09:52 PM

Is that to paradise?

No, Mr. Money. That's where you're headed :).

webstar1000
05-20-2016, 03:58 AM
I have a one of a kind Slipcase for the UK edition of IT by Dolso for sale:) It is red velvet lined and REALLY sharp. I had it made and am going in a different direction now:) PM me if interested!

jsmcmullen92
05-20-2016, 04:32 AM
I have a one of a kind Slipcase for the UK edition of IT by Dolso for sale:) It is red velvet lined and REALLY sharp. I had it made and am going in a different direction now:) PM me if interested!

Are there any photos of it some where?

webstar1000
05-20-2016, 04:38 AM

Are there any photos of it some where?

I am away for the weekend but will take some when I get home:) It is well done for sure:) SOLD SOLD SOLD

Beverly Marsh
05-20-2016, 06:53 AM
Definitely would love to see pics of it(IT). Might be interested depending on price, unless Josh beat me to it which is okay too :)

jsmcmullen92
05-20-2016, 07:06 AM
Damn I was hoping it was the sewer grate one. I really like the script on the spine though. Go for it Bev.

Beverly Marsh
05-20-2016, 07:07 AM
Damn I was hoping it was the sewer grate one. I really like the script on the spine though. Go for it Bev.

Lol Josh, I just told him you could have it!

jonp
05-22-2016, 01:11 AM
I have three books for sale, PM me if interested. Please note I am UK BASED so shipping is a bit higher.

STEPHEN KING - SIX STORIES - SIGNED NUMBERED LIMITED SOLD

The S/L comes with a colour matched aftermarket slipcase. There is some light edgewear mostly to the corners and a light bump to the lower right front corner. Looking for $550 (£375). SOLD

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/fenpad/IMG_5584_zpsidupgful.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/fenpad/media/IMG_5584_zpsidupgful.jpg.html)
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/fenpad/IMG_5585_zpslztsic63.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/fenpad/media/IMG_5585_zpslztsic63.jpg.html)
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/fenpad/IMG_5586_zpskugouhlj.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/fenpad/media/IMG_5586_zpskugouhlj.jpg.html)
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/fenpad/IMG_5588_zpsllzbd9ly.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/fenpad/media/IMG_5588_zpsllzbd9ly.jpg.html)
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/fenpad/IMG_5688_zpspii7jggc.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/fenpad/media/IMG_5688_zpspii7jggc.jpg.html)

CHRISTINE - UK UNCORRECTED BOOK PROOF

This is a very scarce advance book proof in very good condition. These rarely come up for sale. There is some creasing to the covers and some soiling / browning to the page edges. There is light edgewear to the spine ends and corners. Also, there is a tear through 'Christine' on the spine which appears to have been during production prior to gluing. $400 (£275) OBO

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/fenpad/IMG_5683_zpsmgm1klxs.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/fenpad/media/IMG_5683_zpsmgm1klxs.jpg.html)
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/fenpad/IMG_5684_zpsruoa4jqf.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/fenpad/media/IMG_5684_zpsruoa4jqf.jpg.html)
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/fenpad/IMG_5686_zpsunjadnfv.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/fenpad/media/IMG_5686_zpsunjadnfv.jpg.html)
http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/fenpad/IMG_5687_zpsvznj61jr.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/fenpad/media/IMG_5687_zpsvznj61jr.jpg.html)

JOE HILL - 20th CENTURY GHOSTS (10th ANNIVERSARY EDITION) - PS LETTERED EDITION - One of 26 copies

This is a pre-order and is due to be released in a few weeks. Traycased and Oversized edition. Price $725 (£500). SOLD

zelig
05-24-2016, 07:52 AM
Revival UK 'Airport Edition' trade paperback unread. $20 + actual cost of shipping.

wizardsrainbow
05-25-2016, 02:06 AM
Jon-

PM sent

Anubis2347
05-25-2016, 06:13 PM
I have another Cemetery Dance Gift Edition of Carrie for sale if anyone is interested.

PM with offers.

skyofcrack
05-26-2016, 04:56 AM
I have another Cemetery Dance Gift Edition of Carrie for sale if anyone is interested.

PM with offers.

CD is selling them on their site again.

Anubis2347
05-26-2016, 06:07 AM
I would sell mine for $70 shipped.

Brian861
05-28-2016, 12:26 PM
1st/1st The Gunslinger in NF+/NF+ condition. One of the best you'll see IMO. Asking $900 shipped with Collector slipcase and protected in Mylar. Open to offers. PayPal F&F or 4%. PM with email if interested for detailed photos. Thanks!

Cook
05-29-2016, 07:56 AM
I have an advance reader of Justin Cronin's "the twelve"
Sold...

-Cook

DoctorZaius
05-29-2016, 11:55 AM
I will be posting my signed/limited editions of The Dark Tower: III, IV, V, VI, VII, and LSOE, all number 910 on ebay soon. I just finalized a deal with David at Bett's for a below 500 set that includes TWTTK. The set does not include I or II, so if anyone has #255 of either of them please let me know. I could trade my II (#612) and I have a Gunslinger still in the original shrink-wrap.

tippy4
05-30-2016, 10:36 AM
Please check out my ebay items.

LINK (http://www.ebay.com/sch/tippy4/m.html?item=222135005502&rmvSB=true&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562)

Offering anyone here a 15% discount on anything I have listed for sale if you Pay by Paypal Friends and Family.

Email Me (ornate1@aol.com) if interested.

ke7285
05-30-2016, 01:51 PM
Tippy I was on eBay first before here, couldn't risk losing the Doctor Sleep mask my luck it would have been gone. Other stuff is nice too!

Roseannebarr
05-30-2016, 02:04 PM
I have an advance reader of Justin Cronin's "The Twelve" (as new, never read)
If you have any interest in having it signed &/or personalized to you... I can have that done this Thursday, June 2 at 7:00 PM at "Powell’s Cedar Hills Crossing", in Beaverton, Oregon.
Please PM me with a reasonably decent offer and it's yours.

Also,
I have (as new, never read) 1st edition UK waterstones edition of Justin Cronin's "The Twelve" (the one including the additional missing chapter)
If you have any interest in having it signed &/or personalized to you... I can also have that done this Thursday, June 2 at 7:00 PM at "Powell’s Cedar Hills Crossing", in Beaverton, Oregon.
Please PM me with a reasonably decent offer and it's yours.

P.S. this event is in 4 days, please don't delay.

-Cook

Awesome offer! Hope someone got it!

Oreo713
05-30-2016, 03:01 PM
I will be posting my signed/limited editions of The Dark Tower: III, IV, V, VI, VII, and LSOE, all number 910 on ebay soon. I just finalized a deal with David at Bett's for a below 500 set that includes TWTTK. The set does not include I or II, so if anyone has #255 of either of them please let me know. I could trade my II (#612) and I have a Gunslinger still in the original shrink-wrap.

Hi there!!! How much are you asking for the signed III - LSOE set? I have the same set, but they didn't sell (pout)

Brian861
05-30-2016, 11:22 PM
1st/1st The Gunslinger in NF+/NF+ condition. One of the best you'll see IMO. Asking $900 shipped with Collector slipcase and protected in Mylar. Open to offers. PayPal F&F or 4%. PM with email if interested for detailed photos. Thanks!

SOLD

Jimimck
05-31-2016, 01:52 AM
Been a while since I listed these I have UK s/ls of WTTK and Doctor Sleep available. Both are the 1/200 versions with real signatures. Feel free to pm any queries. Can do a deal for both. Will split shipping from NZ.

Kingfan24
05-31-2016, 05:41 AM

Hi there!!! How much are you asking for the signed III - LSOE set? I have the same set, but they didn't sell (pout)

If the number is above 500 I would assign the following values

III - 350-400
IV - 500-600
V - 350 - 400
Vi - 350-400
VII- 350-400
LSOE - 350-400

Just my opinion though

DoctorZaius
05-31-2016, 01:55 PM

III - 350-400
IV - 500-600
V - 350 - 400
Vi - 350-400
VII- 350-400
LSOE - 350-400

Just my opinion though

Always interested in opinions. In the end, they will sell for whatever someone will pay for them. I had thought that III, IV, V, and LSOE were in the 500-600, while VI and VIII were around 400. We'll see. I might list as a group, or individually.

Oreo713, what did you try selling for?

Lookwhoitis
05-31-2016, 05:23 PM
I just finalized a deal with David at Bett's for a below 500 set that includes TWTTK. Congrats!

webstar1000
06-01-2016, 01:12 AM
I just finalized a deal with David at Bett's for a below 500 set that includes TWTTK. Congrats!

Yeah really! That's huge!!!! Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stroppygoblin
06-01-2016, 08:05 AM

III - 350-400
IV - 500-600
V - 350 - 400
Vi - 350-400
VII- 350-400
LSOE - 350-400

Just my opinion though

If someone has a S/L DT III and wants to sell for $350-400 I will bite their hand off. Tippy has one for sale and is asking double that.

EDIT: my mistake, Tippy is selling A DTII. I'd still take a DTIII at the above price though!

HONKYTONKSMASH
06-01-2016, 08:11 AM
I personally think thats valuing them pretty low but thats me

Kingfan24
06-01-2016, 08:12 AM
For a DT wastelands s/l? There's been one sitting on eBay at $550 that no one has picked up. It's above 500. Also there have been zero sold on eBay the past 60 days and there are a bunch just sitting at 600+.

I would also like to note that a partial set of III-VII above 500 but with a possibility of matching WTTKH sold at betts for 2k which is pretty spot on my opinion.

Anubis2347
06-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Need to raise some funds...

Anyone interested in a Cemetery Dance Carrie Gift Edition with a large "Carrie" Remarque?
The book is in "New Condition" and comes in the original CD slipcase.

If interested please PM me with your offer.

wizardsrainbow
06-01-2016, 08:52 PM

Anyone interested in a Cemetery Dance Carrie Gift Edition with a large "Carrie" Remarque?

How bout a picture of the remarque?

Anubis2347
06-02-2016, 05:56 AM

http://pics.cdn.librarything.com/picsizes/eb/32/eb32e4069063f10636a436b6d51434b41716b42.jpg

Theli
06-02-2016, 06:49 AM
That is an outstanding remarque! If I wasn't already trying to work a deal for one I would be all over that!

jreitan47
06-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Who's looking for an END OF WATCH US proof? I just happened to have received a second one. Email me your offer at jonathanreitan@gmail.com.

deanhoadley
06-03-2016, 03:04 AM
Some of you may remember me from when TWTTK came out, I have the signed number 4/200 perfect condition that I am reluctantly having to sell due to a new little arrival, im based in the UK, PM me any offers if anyone is interested, I wouldn't have a clue as to value hence why offers looked at. Many thanks :)

Anubis2347
06-03-2016, 06:07 AM
Anyone interested in the below.... I would also consider a trade for any of the Sub Press Song of Fire and Ice titles... PM me with offers.

11/22/63 S/L in a custom Dolso case.

http://pics.cdn.librarything.com/picsizes/47/d5/47d5c6becbc430063682b706d51434b41716b42.jpg
http://pics.cdn.librarything.com/picsizes/f4/54/f4548124346f24b636947706d51434b41716b42.jpg

The little 11/22/63 nameplate is attached under the coin on the cover of the box (The pics were taken while it was still being worked on).

jreitan47
06-03-2016, 07:52 AM
Who's looking for an END OF WATCH US proof? I just happened to have received a second one. Email me your offer at jonathanreitan@gmail.com.

My 2nd END OF WATCH proof is still available if anyone is interested. I have a brand new unread copy coming in the mail and a once VERY carefully read copy.

DoctorZaius
06-03-2016, 04:39 PM
For a DT wastelands s/l? There's been one sitting on eBay at $550 that no one has picked up. It's above 500. Also there have been zero sold on eBay the past 60 days and there are a bunch just sitting at 600+.

I would also like to note that a partial set of III-VII above 500 but with a possibility of matching WTTKH sold at betts for 2k which is pretty spot on my opinion.

With LSOE? Doubtful.

Anubis2347
06-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Up for grabs:
The below is an original ink sketch by Erin Wells.

PM me with offers.

http://pics.cdn.librarything.com/picsizes/2d/c8/2dc8d0212b42b67636b61736d51434b41716b42.jpg

AKC
06-04-2016, 01:56 PM
If someone has a S/L DT III and wants to sell for $350-400 I will bite their hand off.

David has one listed at $450....Not quite $400 but, pretty close!

jreitan47
06-07-2016, 07:58 AM
END OF WATCH proof, never read with tight spine but does have some condition issues thanks to the seller sending it in a padded envelope. - $100 OBO Paypal F&F, shipping $5 - Email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com SOLD

webstar1000
06-07-2016, 11:52 AM
I have some pieces of artwork going up for sale... I have a "Holy Grail" plunked down on me and well I do not have the cash. I will be reviewing tonight some pieces to sell and pricing.... STAY TUNED....................................... :panic:

burial
06-08-2016, 04:14 AM
Lovely... too bad that shipping to Europe kills that deal for me... :(

jsmcmullen92
06-08-2016, 04:35 AM
I have a few pieces for sale. I am trying, as I said, to secure a piece before it slips away. It is being held for me and if it doesn't work.. well wasn't meant to be! Anyways, going to sell 4 of my prized artworks. Prices will include shipping to USA and Canada:)

1) David Palumbo - Salems Artist / Lettered Cover Prelim. David was going to use this first and at the last second changed his mind. It WILL be in print in the Portfolio being released later this year. Pro framed and looks amazing... thought I had a pic framed but cannot find it. PRICE: $900

2) Don Maitz - Lion Prelim. Wonderful little piece beautifully framed. Once I seen this in Florida I had to have it. PRICE: $775

3) Jae Lee - Gunslinger with Tower. This was a commission. Very nice frame and matte. PRICE: $550

4) Phil Hale - Gunslinger. This was one of the original few that were offered at Betts many many moons ago. I cannot remember all the details... some might but I think there was a dozen or so of them. PRICE: $550

These are original pieces. The demand for art is high now... and these are pretty nice pieces! If you have any questions... let me know:)

Hey Kris what are the sizes on the pieces? I have limited wall space left in the room.

webstar1000
06-08-2016, 04:37 AM
I have a few pieces for sale. I am trying, as I said, to secure a piece before it slips away. It is being held for me and if it doesn't work.. well wasn't meant to be! Anyways, going to sell 4 of my prized artworks. Prices will include shipping to USA and Canada:)

1) David Palumbo - Salems Artist / Lettered Cover Prelim. David was going to use this first and at the last second changed his mind. It WILL be in print in the Portfolio being released later this year. Pro framed and looks amazing... thought I had a pic framed but cannot find it. PRICE: $900

2) Don Maitz - Lion Prelim. Wonderful little piece beautifully framed. Once I seen this in Florida I had to have it. PRICE: $775

3) Jae Lee - Gunslinger with Tower. This was a commission. Very nice frame and matte. PRICE: $550

4) Phil Hale - Gunslinger. This was one of the original few that were offered at Betts many many moons ago. I cannot remember all the details... some might but I think there was a dozen or so of them. PRICE: $550

These are original pieces. The demand for art is high now... and these are pretty nice pieces! If you have any questions... let me know:)

Hey Kris what are the sizes on the pieces? I have limited wall space left in the room.

Plaumbo over all is about 12x14
Maitz overall is about 9x11
Lee is quite big.. 14x20
Hale is about 12x15

These are roughly overall size. I can check 100% when I get home and thanks for all the questions and interest so far guys! WOW!

Brian861
06-08-2016, 01:02 PM
Nice, Kris. Good luck with the sales! I'd really like The Lion but out of range at the moment.

webstar1000
06-09-2016, 04:36 AM
Thanks all! I just have ONE left for sale. Hale only! If anyone is interested... let me know!!!

Br!an
06-09-2016, 08:22 AM
Thanks all! I just have ONE left for sale. Hale only! If anyone is interested... let me know!!!

Good job! These went a little quicker than the lollipop.

webstar1000
06-09-2016, 08:27 AM

Good job! These went a little quicker than the lollipop.

haha yep. My lesson learned brother... DT or King Book related ONLY. lol

peripheral
06-09-2016, 04:00 PM
Man, I really love that Palumbo - went quickly. Congrats.

webstar1000
06-10-2016, 05:07 AM
I only have this one left folks. All others are sold and I am really sorry to all the members that waited to hear on Palumbo but the first chap has taken it. I am SHOCKED at the response to that piece... It was the one I did not want to sell for sure but I need the cash. This last piece is the Hale original. Will sell for $500 and I will ship it for freeeeeeeeeeeee. IT really is a cool depiction of Roland.

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg528/websterweddingmexico/IMG_6080.jpg (http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/websterweddingmexico/media/IMG_6080.jpg.html)

skyofcrack
06-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Price reductions!

Jimimck
06-10-2016, 09:00 PM
Been a while since I listed these I have UK s/ls of WTTK and Doctor Sleep available. Both are the 1/200 versions with real signatures. Feel free to pm any queries. Can do a deal for both. Will split shipping from NZ.

Doctor Sleep Sold.

WTTK still available.

Phalucha
06-12-2016, 12:01 PM
I have 3 forsale or trade
1) Dr. Sleep (CD limited) - $475
2) From A Buick 8 (CD limited) - $475
3) The Shining (Sub Press limited - $585

Would trade either 1 or 2 outright for either the Song of Susanna or Dark Tower 7 (Grant Artist editions ALSO flat-signed by King).

Paul

jsteltor
06-13-2016, 03:02 PM
I have an extra set of the current PS Publishing Anniversary editions from Christine to Skeleton Crew.

Christine #462 does not have the slipcase and has some light scuffing to the DJ
Carrie - Skeleton Crew (oil variant) are #260 with slipcases and in F/F

Asking $550 PP FnF + shipping or will consider trade. Would prefer to sell the #260s as a set but will consider individual sale/trade.

PM me with questions.

Thanks,
Jonathan

This is still available if anyone is interested.

Thanks

webstar1000
06-15-2016, 09:32 AM
I only have this one left folks. All others are sold and I am really sorry to all the members that waited to hear on Palumbo but the first chap has taken it. I am SHOCKED at the response to that piece... It was the one I did not want to sell for sure but I need the cash. This last piece is the Hale original. Will sell for $500 and I will ship it for freeeeeeeeeeeee. IT really is a cool depiction of Roland.

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg528/websterweddingmexico/IMG_6080.jpg (http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/websterweddingmexico/media/IMG_6080.jpg.html)

NOW OPEN TO OFFERS!!!

Beverly Marsh
06-16-2016, 07:55 AM
I have some pieces of artwork going up for sale... I have a "Holy Grail" plunked down on me and well I do not have the cash. I will be reviewing tonight some pieces to sell and pricing.... STAY TUNED....................................... :panic:
I'm thinking I MIGHT know which Holy Grail you snagged ;) If I'm right then congrats!!

webstar1000
06-16-2016, 08:30 AM
I'm thinking I MIGHT know which Holy Grail you snagged ;) If I'm right then congrats!!

:cool_002::cool_002::smile_002::cool_002::cool_002 :

Pasiuk57
06-16-2016, 11:51 AM
Lettered Firestarter perhaps?

divemaster
06-17-2016, 08:25 AM
The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2: Cemetery Dance traycase edition. Signed by King and artist Glenn Chadbourne. Book, DJ, and traycase are all Fine. Appears New and unread, as issued by publisher (A nice thing about this book is that no one drew any pictures in it after the fact LOL). #739 of 750. $290, includes priority insured shipping in the U.S.

PM if interested.

webstar1000
06-17-2016, 08:28 AM
The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2: Cemetery Dance traycase edition. Signed by King and artist Glenn Chadbourne. Book, DJ, and traycase are all Fine. Appears New and unread, as issued by publisher (A nice thing about this book is that no one drew any pictures in it after the fact LOL). #739 of 750. $290, includes priority insured shipping in the U.S.

PM if interested.

CRAZY good price! Someone grab it!

OneFathom
06-17-2016, 12:01 PM
I've got 2 NF 1st/1sts of The Gunslinger (Viking) for sale: $125 PP Gift + shipping. PM me!

oy-the-brave
06-17-2016, 07:16 PM
For sale original Alan M Clark painting for The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance from Cemetery Dance. Beautiful painting you can even see the Crimson King on the balcony, image size 13 X 19, framed 1600.00 + shipping, well below what I paid for the painting, Dave

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/o_approaching.jpg

Also available Dark Tower 7 remarqued by Michael Whelan, 1,400.00 includes shipping and insurance, also below what I paid for it, Dave

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/dt7REMARQUE.jpg

Lastly LSOE remarqued by Michael Whelan 1,400.00 includes shipping and insurance, again below what I paid for it, Dave

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/eluriaremarque.jpg

Jimimck
06-17-2016, 09:24 PM
I do love that Tower art.

skyofcrack
06-18-2016, 01:57 PM
Even more price reductions!

$1300 if you buy DT V, VI & VII together.

redsoxfan565
06-19-2016, 02:25 PM
If anyone has a Stand 1st/1st unsigned in great shape, or even an extra 1st DJ in great shape, please contact me. In need of at least a DJ to replace mine. Thanks.

peripheral
06-19-2016, 02:33 PM
If anyone has a Stand 1st/1st unsigned in great shape, or even an extra 1st DJ in great shape, please contact me. In need of at least a DJ to replace mine. Thanks.

Hey redsoxfan, repost this to the thread "King Books/ Items Wanted" - you'll have better luck there.

redsoxfan565
06-19-2016, 02:36 PM

Hey redsoxfan, repost this to the thread "King Books/ Items Wanted" - you'll have better luck there.

My bad sorry.

peripheral
06-19-2016, 03:14 PM

My bad sorry.

No need to apologise - I post in wrong threads all the time, or post "news" that someone posted 2 days ago ;) good luck with The Stand.

Jimimck
06-19-2016, 05:46 PM

My bad sorry.

No need to apologise - I post in wrong threads all the time, or post "news" that someone posted 2 days ago ;) good luck with The Stand.

You get dispensation for those types of errors, being from Downunder. Things get mixed up a lot down here lol

sharki69
06-21-2016, 10:45 AM
I have extra signed copy of EOW. Pm me if interested

carlosdetweiller
06-21-2016, 10:50 AM

PM sent.

webstar1000
06-21-2016, 10:53 AM

WOW... first one to hit the boards... I am SHOCKED.

sharki69
06-21-2016, 11:16 AM

Sold

jsweet
06-22-2016, 05:43 AM
EDIT: Several people have asked about price, and I'm not really sure what's fair. It seems most on eBay have been selling for north of $300, but of course willing to go less to avoid the eBay fees. I'm thinking somewhere in the $250 to $300 range is fair, but if I'm off base, please don't be afraid to tell me that.

We got two signed copies of End of Watch at the Iowa City event and my daughter has decided she probably wants to sell her copy. PM me if interested.
Interestingly enough, the signatures appear to be slightly different -- with that in mind, be happy to let the buyer have their choice. Only selling one of these -- I'm keeping mine! (Photo doesn't seem to be displaying great - can email it to anyone interested)

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_20160613_205615820.jpg

Sovereign
06-22-2016, 09:10 AM
1st/1st Wizard and Glass (F/F) - 85$ shipped.

jsweet
06-22-2016, 09:48 AM
We got two signed copies of End of Watch at the Iowa City event and my daughter has decided she probably wants to sell her copy. PM me if interested.
Interestingly enough, the signatures appear to be slightly different -- with that in mind, be happy to let the buyer have their choice. Only selling one of these -- I'm keeping mine! (Photo doesn't seem to be displaying great - can email it to anyone interested)

On hold - contacting the first person who responded, but if that doesn't work out I will move on to others who reached out to me. Thanks

Cwalker
06-22-2016, 09:49 AM
1st/1st Wizard and Glass (F/F) - 85$ shipped.

PM sent... :)

Br!an
06-22-2016, 11:33 AM
Photo doesn't seem to be displaying great

I like the second one. I'd be interested, but it looks like I'm too late.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_20160613_205615820.jpg

I see that was your first picture uploaded to the site server. You linked to the medium sized picture. What you want to do to get the largest picture in the gallery is to click on your thumbnail to open the file, if necessary. Then click on the picture that comes up below. (The one you linked to.) That will open an even larger picture in a new window. Right click and copy the location of that larger picture. Then click the image icon and paste that address to post in the thread. You can copy the location of either the thumbnail, the medium image, or the large image depending on what you want to do with it.

When a picture is hosted on the site server any member can go to the gallery and view the largest version of the picture for details. The largest picture in the gallery is usually larger than the picture in the post. If it is a high definition picture it will be much larger, and the best place to look at details. I am including the link for the largest version of the picture - the one rendered above - from the gallery for an example. You'll notice how much larger it is in the gallery.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/showfull.php?photo=17780

jsweet
06-23-2016, 05:13 AM
Photo doesn't seem to be displaying great

I like the second one. I'd be interested, but it looks like I'm too late.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_20160613_205615820.jpg

I see that was your first picture uploaded to the site server. You linked to the medium sized picture. What you want to do to get the largest picture in the gallery is to click on your thumbnail to open the file, if necessary. Then click on the picture that comes up below. (The one you linked to.) That will open an even larger picture in a new window. Right click and copy the location of that larger picture. Then click the image icon and paste that address to post in the thread. You can copy the location of either the thumbnail, the medium image, or the large image depending on what you want to do with it.

When a picture is hosted on the site server any member can go to the gallery and view the largest version of the picture for details. The largest picture in the gallery is usually larger than the picture in the post. If it is a high definition picture it will be much larger, and the best place to look at details. I am including the link for the largest version of the picture - the one rendered above - from the gallery for an example. You'll notice how much larger it is in the gallery.

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/showfull.php?photo=17780

Thanks for the advice!

jsweet
06-23-2016, 05:13 AM

On hold - contacting the first person who responded, but if that doesn't work out I will move on to others who reached out to me. Thanks

SOLD