PDA

View Full Version : Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

TangoPC
01-21-2014, 10:56 PM
Hey guys, check these out before they go...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/tangopc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Reduced from original listing price.

DT I, II, III Gift edition
DT IV Trade hardcover NEW
DT V, VI & VII Artist editions.

All US, D M Grant - NEW - still in shrink-wrap.

Thanks for looking :-)

Jimimck
01-21-2014, 10:57 PM
Damn AKC! Great price on a Stand S/L and halfsies on international shipping! you rock. Wish I had $1500 to drop on a book right now!

Amber2014
01-22-2014, 03:32 PM
what does S/L mean?

Andrea
01-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Hello, I'm new here but it was recommended I post the items I have for sale in the members forum at stephenkingcollector.com on this site too. Please email me at notes4andrea@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of my items listed below and I will provide pictures, answer any additional questions and discuss payment details. I prefer all payments be made by PayPal; I will NOT accept any personal checks - I've been burned on a closed personal account previously. Bank checks or money orders are also acceptable methods of payment.

Pricing listed below includes priority shipping within the US (does not include Hawaii or Alaska). I will provide actual shipping costs to Hawaii, Alaska or any other additional destinations outside the US by your preferred shipping method.

I'm listing everything at Near Fine condition; meaning either the original shrink wrap has been removed and the book carefully opened once for most; I will note those still in original publishers wraps. All books as issued by publisher with slipcase, dust jacket or shrink wrap.

Would be willing to provide split payment arrangements with significant deposits for any of these items for those waiting on tax returns etc.

For sale...
1. Signed, limited & matching #338: Dark Tower VII; LSOE and Wind Through the Keyhole with associated AE Editions: $3,000 (LSOE and WTTKH still in original shrink wrap)
2. IT 25th Anniversary Gift Edition, unsigned with art portfolio: $600 - on hold
3. Salem's Lot, Gift Edition, unsigned, still in original publisher's shrink wrap: Sold for $190, plus shipping, thank you!
4. From a Buick 8, Gift Edition, unsigned: $200 - Sold for $175, plus shipping, thank you!
5. DT: The Gunslinger, 2nd Trade Edition, signed by Michael Whelan - no longer up for sale at this time; condition of book has changed while in storage.
6. Flat signed Under the Dome, Trade Edition from NYC event in 2009: $200
7. Flat signed Under the Dome, Trade Edition from NYC event in 2009 with "second chance" blank playing card: $225
8. Blockade Billy, First Edition with baseball card in publisher's shrink wrap with publisher's slipcase: $130.

Thanks for looking! Andrea

Amber
01-24-2014, 12:46 PM
I am on the HUNT for a FLATSIGNED copy of The Gunslinger in hardcover. At this point I dont really mind if it is 2nd or 3rd printing I just want it Flatsigned and I want it not to cost me my 1st born. Can any help me or steer me to might have this Book. 10,000 Thanks-Amber

Randall Flagg
01-24-2014, 02:25 PM
Hello, I'm new here but it was recommended I post the items I have for sale in the members forum at stephenkingcollector.com on this site too. Please email me at notes4andrea@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of my items listed below and I will provide pictures, answer any additional questions and discuss payment details. I prefer all payments be made by PayPal; I will NOT accept any personal checks - I've been burned on a closed personal account previously. Bank checks or money orders are also acceptable methods of payment.

Pricing listed below includes priority shipping within the US (does not include Hawaii or Alaska). I will provide actual shipping costs to Hawaii, Alaska or any other additional destinations outside the US by your preferred shipping method.

I'm listing everything at Near Fine condition; meaning either the original shrink wrap has been removed and the book carefully opened once for most; I will note those still in original publishers wraps. All books as issued by publisher with slipcase, dust jacket or shrink wrap.

Would be willing to provide split payment arrangements with significant deposits for any of these items for those waiting on tax returns etc.

For sale...
1. Signed, limited & matching #338: Dark Tower VII; LSOE and Wind Through the Keyhole with associated AE Editions: $3,000 (LSOE and WTTKH still in original shrink wrap)
2. IT 25th Anniversary Gift Edition, unsigned with art portfolio: $600
3. Salem's Lot, Gift Edition, unsigned, still in original publisher's shrink wrap: $225
4. From a Buick 8, Gift Edition, unsigned: $200
5. DT: The Gunslinger, 2nd Trade Edition, signed by Michael Whelan (dust jacket and book in pristine condition): $475
7. Flat signed Under the Dome, Trade Edition from NYC event in 2009 with "second chance" blank playing card: $225
8. Blockade Billy, First Edition with baseball card in publisher's shrink wrap with publisher's slipcase: $130.

Welcome to the site.
Nothing against you, but I usually caution our members to deal very carefully with new people offering items for sale.
IMO your prices are too high, but as usual, the market will dictate.

stroppygoblin
01-24-2014, 02:33 PM
I am on the HUNT for a FLATSIGNED copy of The Gunslinger in hardcover. At this point I dont really mind if it is 2nd or 3rd printing I just want it Flatsigned and I want it not to cost me my 1st born. Can any help me or steer me to might have this Book. 10,000 Thanks-Amber

Hi Amber, I have a flat signed 2nd edition in Fine/Nr Fine condition.
Check my collection thread for pictures of SK actually signing. PM me if interested.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
01-24-2014, 02:36 PM

Yes, 50% too high on some.

stroppygoblin
01-24-2014, 02:40 PM
what does S/L mean?

S\L stands for Signed Limited. It refers to a book that has been signed by the author as part of a limited edition produced by the publisher. In most cases this edition will differ in some way to the Trade edition (different dust jacket, better quality paper, slipcased, etc). In most cases it will also be numbered x of y

Amber
01-24-2014, 02:47 PM
I am unable to find it

George at C-Springs
01-24-2014, 03:10 PM
Hi Amber, I have a flat signed 2nd edition in Fine/Nr Fine condition.
Check my collection thread for pictures of SK actually signing. PM me if interested.

I am unable to find it

It'll take you a little while to find your way around the site, but don't worry you'll figure it out.

That being said, Stroppy I don't see it either and I went through all six pages in your collection ... what post # is it?

Amber
01-24-2014, 03:11 PM
I found it we could not work it out and Im cool with that thinking about getting IT from Betts for 275.00

stroppygoblin
01-24-2014, 03:17 PM
Sorry, I honestly thought I had posted it in my collection. Seems that's not the case. It WAS posted in the Paris Signing thread, but here it is again for anyone else interested. As we are on the classified's thread I'll repeat what I said to Amber. The only way this is leaving my collection is for a similar condition 1st/1st. This can be a trade or I'll take $700 for mine which I gauge to be the price I would have to pay for the 1st/1st (inc shipping).

EDIT: I updated my collections thread to include this :)

As you can see, there is NO doubting the signatures authenticity :)

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad223/stroppygoblin/null_zpsaafb4809.jpg (http://s938.photobucket.com/user/stroppygoblin/media/null_zpsaafb4809.jpg.html)

MarcoL
01-25-2014, 06:23 AM
Hi,
Decided to part with some books from my collection.

1. set of all 3 UK limited gift editions i.e.
- Nightmares & Dreamscapes (Special Limited Christmas Gift Edition) - H&S - book + slipcase bound in green cloth, book has tipped in plate with facsimile autograph NF/NF
- Dolores Claiborne (Special Limited Christmas Gift Edition) - H&S - book + slipcase bound in dark blue cloth, book has tipped in plate with facsimile autograph NF/NF
- Insomnia (Special Limited Edition) - H&S - book + slipcase bound in blue cloth, book has tipped in plate with facsimile autograph As New/As New
Sold as a set for EURO 180,-

2. The Secretary of Dreams vol. 1 Signed/Limited #229 - Cemetery Dance - As New/As New
EURO 300,-

3. Christopher Conlon - He is Legend Signed/Limited #229 with slipcase from publisher - Gauntlet - As New/As New
EURO 200,-

4. Rocky Wood, David Rawsthorne & Norma Blackburn - Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished ARC - Cemetery Dance - As New/As New
EURO 20,-

5. From a Buick 8 dustjacket of the lettered edition (without folds, will be sent in a tube) - Cemetery Dance - As New/As New
EURO 30,-

Payment by Paypal gift/family.
please PM if you're interested in any of these items.

webstar1000
01-25-2014, 07:11 AM

I agree

Tito_Villa
01-26-2014, 07:09 AM
Offer's welcome by pm or email at dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk
And if you're interested in a book but funds are low, i can do lay a way.

S/L's
From a Buick 8 #111 - F
Prime Evil Publisher's copy - Book - F, Slipcase - 1 dinged corner
UK The Wind Through The Keyhole + UK trade dustjacket #66 - F

Flatsigned
US Insomnia 1st - F
US Full Dark, No Stars 1st + CD slipcase - F
US Lisey's Story ARC - NF
The Gunslinger Viking 3rd printing + Collector's slipcase - F signed by SK + Michael Whelan
US Under the Dome 1st + Collector's slipcase - F
UK Lisey's Story 3rd - F

Inscribed
US Christine 1st - NF - For Laura, have a good graduation, 6/13/84
US Firestarter 3rd - VG - To Carol, All best, 9/20/80

UK editions
Carrie - Good
Salem's Lot - DJ - VG - Book - G (Ex library)
Salem's Lot - NF x2
The Stand - VG+
The Dead Zone - NF
The Bachman Books - VG+
Lisey's Story Slipcased Proof # 72/100 - Book - F- Slipcase - VG
The Green Mile - F (only 2,000 printed?)

US 1st's
Salem's Lot - NF (with collectors case)
The Shining - NF
Night Shift - NF
The Stand - 1 in Dolso slicase, NF & inscribed (For Ed, with best, 9/19/79) & 1 VG+
The Dead Zone x 2 (both signed, 1 of which was signed pre publication)
Gunslinger - 2nd signed by Michael Whelan
Cujo - VG+
The Stand Uncut - VG+

Dolso cases
The Stand Slipcase
The Shining Lettered Case - E
Salem's Lot Lettered Case - E

Others
Joe Hill's Gunpowder S/L #3/200
Cemetery Dance Signed Limited magazines - Issues 51,52, 53 & 54 all #151
The Da Vinci Code - Flatsigned 1st
The Da Vinci Code 1st state proof
The Da Vinci Code 2nd state proof

And what I think is a deal - Doctor Sleep UK Limited to 700, £45

Jimimck
01-26-2014, 05:38 PM
For sale:

The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Hard back AND paperback PROOF/ARC. Both are unread in fine condition.

ALL PROCEEDS OF THE SALE WILL BE DONATED TO THE HAVEN FUNDRAISER.

Books are in the US, and so agreed price will include postage in the US. International to cover costs please.

Please PM me with offers, and hopefully we can raise some more funds for the fundraiser....

Cheers

Merlin1958
01-26-2014, 06:43 PM
For sale:

The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Hard back AND paperback PROOF/ARC. Both are unread in fine condition.

Books are in the US, and so agreed price will include postage in the US. International to cover costs please.

Please PM me with offers, and hopefully we can raise some more funds for the fundraiser....

Cheers

Awesome and very generous of you!!!

stroppygoblin
01-27-2014, 01:37 AM
Awesome indeed.
Now all we need is someone who collects proofs and has the ability to print money.... :)

Andrea
01-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Thanks for your note. i understand being cautious about new members. Although I've just joined this board - I have participated over on the stephenkingcollector.com site for a few years; my username there is needful_things4me. I also have feedback as both a buyer and seller on eBay as needful_things_shopper, but nothing is recent.

I'm in the process of selling my Gift Edition of Salem's Lot to one of your members. Hopefully everything will go well and this person will be able to provide everyone with a local and new reference.

I used the stephenkingcollector.com site as well as eBay and what I already had invested in my books personally to come up with my pricing. I'm selling some of my treasures due to a need but I am also a fair person and there is room for some negotiations on pricing.

Thank you for allowing me to post my items here and I hope to become a trusted member in the future. Regards, Andrea

stroppygoblin
01-27-2014, 05:34 PM
About to put my Cemetery Dance Limited box set of The Talisman and BlackHouse onto ebay. Before I do, I thought I'd see if there was any interest here @$150 ono.
I will be including the bonus poster featuring original artwork by Tomislav Tikulin. Only 400 of these slipcased sets were made.

Poster:
http://brianjamesfreeman.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/blackhouseposter.jpg

Box Set: (note - being lazy and using a stock image - mine is in Mint Condition).

http://brianjamesfreeman.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/thetalismanslipcase.jpg

Andrea
01-27-2014, 06:15 PM

I agree

I am more than happy to consider offers, please feel free to email me with any questions you might have or offers you might have. Thank you, Andrea

tippy4
01-27-2014, 08:27 PM
The Wind Through The Keyhole Grant Gift Edition $95
Lisey's Story Gift edition in slipcase (still sealed in shrinkwrap) $45
The Talisman 1984 DMG Gift Edition $225
The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition $135
Doctor Sleep Scribner Promo Sleep Mask $20
Gunslinger 1st Edition/1st Printing $450 (VG DJ with VG Book)
The Dark Tower 1-3 in Grant Slipcase $150 (DT1 is a 3rd, DT2 is a 2nd, and DT3 is a 1st)
UK Cell Promo Booklet $25

Under the Dome Signed 1st Edition in Aftermarket Slipcase $200
Insomnia Signed 1st Edition $165 (SALE PENDING)
Lisey's Story Signed 1st Edition $175
Doctor Sleep Signed 1st Edition with CD Slipcase $300
Bag of Bones Inscribed 1st Edition $150
Just After Sunset Signed 1st Edition $200 (comes with program from event)
Double Feature Signed 1st Edition $50
Innocence by Dean Koontz Signed 1st Edition $45
Joyland Signed 1st Edition Paperback $195

S/L Legacies $300
S/L Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 $250
S/L The Dark Man $365
S/L UK Doctor Sleep $595
S/L Black House $275
S/L UK Wizard & Glass $450
S/L He is Legend $250
S/L UK Under The Dome $350
S/L Joyland $325 SOLD

Prices above are paid via Paypal Gift (if you don't like using Paypal gift, add 2%).

Shipping in the US is $6 for the first item, $4 for each additional item.

Insurance is $3 on the first $100, and $1 for each additional $100.

Contact me via EMAIL (ornate1@aol.com) please.

I ship Wednesdays and Saturdays only.

stroppygoblin
01-28-2014, 05:51 AM
Thanks for your note. i understand being cautious about new members. Although I've just joined this board - I have participated over on the stephenkingcollector.com site for a few years; my username there is needful_things4me. I also have feedback as both a buyer and seller on eBay as needful_things_shopper, but nothing is recent.

I'm in the process of selling my Gift Edition of Salem's Lot to one of your members. Hopefully everything will go well and this person will be able to provide everyone with a local and new reference.

I used the stephenkingcollector.com site as well as eBay and what I already had invested in my books personally to come up with my pricing. I'm selling some of my treasures due to a need but I am also a fair person and there is room for some negotiations on pricing.

Thank you for allowing me to post my items here and I hope to become a trusted member in the future. Regards, Andrea

I am the member who has just bought The GE of 'salem's Lot from Andrea. I obviously have not received the book yet (but will post again on it's arrival) but I would like to say that Andrea has been accommodating both on price as well as paypal and shipping options. She is very communicative and friendly through email. The price I have paid for the book is considerably less than a similar volume being offered here by another member as well as being close to other recent ebay auctions. I will reserve final feedback till the book is in my hands, but so far I am more than happy with the transaction.

Amber
01-28-2014, 06:38 AM
what does tipped in plate with facsimile signature mean?... and I am lusting after that Tailsman copy..... Can't get it but want it

stroppygoblin
01-28-2014, 06:47 AM
what does tipped in plate with facsimile signature mean?... and I am lusting after that Tailsman copy..... Can't get it but want it

A 'tipped in' plate is usually a set of separate pages that are sent to the Author for signing. The pages are then individually glued into the final book. This is more cost effective than sending hundreds of books to the Author.
If the signature is a 'facsimile' then the publisher will have (with permission from the author) made copies of an original signature. These are printed and tipped in as above.

Although authentic (as in it is a true representation of the Authors signature) most collectors hold no value for such signatures, in fact many feel they devalue a collectible edition.

Hodder & Stoughton in the UK published some gift editions using this method a while ago and the new Collectors editions from PS publishing have had facsimile signatures as well.

stroppygoblin
01-28-2014, 06:59 AM
Oh and Amber, this may sound like I am cutting my own throat on a sale here, but I would recommend that if you don't have a copy of the Grant Talisman/Blackhouse set you should purchase that instead. Grant books still have numbered copies of this with a signature by Peter Straub and artist Rick Berry (NOT by SK). I don't know why this edition does not sell out like the other SK Gift sets because it is a truly beautiful slipcased set. You should definitely think about owning this first. (details of the book can be found on the GrantBooks (https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-dt-7.html) website and is still available for $150)

The set I have for sale is a nice one (and is more 'rare' due to the limited slipcases made) plus the additional art print by Tomislav is fantastic, but I see this set as going to a Talisman/BH fan or completist collector. I would be remise if I did not recommend the superior (IMHO) volumes to new collectors.

Amber
01-28-2014, 07:06 AM
well given the my latest purchase I really need to wait till I buy again- said in such a dishearted voice, but then thinks about purchase just made and is happy:rock:

webstar1000
01-28-2014, 08:05 AM
Gift Editions Secretary of Dreams I and II. Asking $300:) Thanks

tippy4
01-28-2014, 08:22 AM
Oh and Amber, this may sound like I am cutting my own throat on a sale here, but I would recommend that if you don't have a copy of the Grant Talisman/Blackhouse set you should purchase that instead. Grant books still have numbered copies of this with a signature by Peter Straub and artist Rick Berry (NOT by SK). I don't know why this edition does not sell out like the other SK Gift sets because it is a truly beautiful slipcased set. You should definitely think about owning this first. (details of the book can be found on the GrantBooks (https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-dt-7.html) website and is still available for $150)

The set I have for sale is a nice one (and is more 'rare' due to the limited slipcases made) plus the additional art print by Tomislav is fantastic, but I see this set as going to a Talisman/BH fan or completist collector. I would be remise if I did not recommend the superior (IMHO) volumes to new collectors.

The 1984 Grant Talisman is even nicer......of course, I may be jaded as I have one for sale.

stroppygoblin
01-28-2014, 08:24 AM
The 1984 Grant Talisman is even nicer......of course, I may be jaded as I have one for sale.

That's my point, if you are going to buy just one - buy the Grant one. If you already have that and want more then the CD one is nice too.

P.S. Rick, payment sent for our transaction ;)

EDIT: Oh the 1984 one. Hell yeah that's a beauty! (and I think the only one I need to complete my gift editions) but we are talking Talisman AND Black House sets here...

stroppygoblin
01-28-2014, 08:29 AM

Is that the 'yet to be released' one?

tippy4
01-28-2014, 11:15 AM

Is that the 'yet to be released' one?

If you are talking to me......the answer is yes...and it is shipping today from SubPress...so I would call it released as of today.

Jimimck
01-29-2014, 04:58 PM
In addition to the Movie Trivia hardback and ARC I have for sale with proceeds to be donated to Haven, I am also looking to sell my UK signed limited editions of WTTK, and Doctor Sleep.

Wind is open, number 69/200 and Doc Sleep is unopened still in shrink wrap.

My absolute preference would be trade IT s/l, with some extra cash my way for both copies...

Let me know if you interested.

Cheers
James.

Kingfan24
01-31-2014, 08:02 AM
For sale

DT wolves of the calla artist edition - f/f - 100 best offer or trade
DT song of Susannah artist edition - f/f - 125 best offer or trade

Tony
01-31-2014, 10:48 AM
For sale: two copies of the Cemetery Dance Dr. Sleep signed limited edition for sale for $500 each plus shipping, Paypal gift.

Lot guy
01-31-2014, 05:08 PM
Wanted to mention to all
Received S/L Legacies from Tippy4
2nd transaction, once as a buyer & once a seller,
110% on both,
Thanks,
Rick

Merlin1958
01-31-2014, 07:09 PM
For sale:

Cheers

You guys should jump on this. They are both very fine, unread copies and are packed well to ship as soon a, James gives me the word!!! You will not be sorry!!!

Jimimck
02-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Nice bump thanks Bill.

No offers received yet, so both books are available. Remember team, this is for the hardback edition as well as for an ARC. Great little package available.

All proceeds to the Haven fundraiser.

Cheers.

tippy4
02-01-2014, 10:58 AM
Wanted to mention to all
Received S/L Legacies from Tippy4
2nd transaction, once as a buyer & once a seller,
110% on both,
Thanks,
Rick

Thanks man...appreciate the nod.

Still have another copy for sale........

tippy4
02-01-2014, 11:04 AM
1984 Donald M. Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Talisman+The+-+Deluxe)

$230 shipped and insured in the US.

Email (ornate1@aol.com) me if interested.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9548/fci2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/fci2.jpg/)

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8226/f1tz.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/f1tz.jpg/)

Folks, this is a beautiful book, and rarely comes up for sale on ebay or at Betts.

Only 1,200 copies made 30 years ago!

Randall Flagg
02-01-2014, 12:06 PM
That is a seldom seen book, and a great production.

stroppygoblin
02-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Folks, this is a beautiful book, and rarely comes up for sale on ebay or at Betts.
!

Coincidence! David @ Betts, just listed 2 copies!
tippy4 - check your email.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
02-02-2014, 01:43 AM
!

Coincidence! David @ Betts, just listed 2 copies!
tippy4 - check your email.

Funny that. The seller's initials are RS :)

Ari_Racing
02-02-2014, 09:14 AM
I decided to sell some of my proofs. Offers by PM.

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1391361206-03.jpg

Thanks

Amber
02-04-2014, 06:14 AM
Ok so now I am looking for the 2nd book in the Dark Tower Series, I don't know when I can buy it, But I want it in hardcover and flatsigned. I am looking for just a ballpark figure on price for right now. Thanks-Amber

deanhoadley
02-04-2014, 06:42 AM
Hi all, its been a while ( I got married in Dec!) I am looking to sell my signed to title page first edition/printing of Frederick Forsyth. The Day of The Jackal, book in decent condition with original cover etc, no markings, no owner details, if anyone is interested please let me know, open to offers. Cheers!

stroppygoblin
02-04-2014, 06:45 AM
Ok so now I am looking for the 2nd book in the Dark Tower Series, I don't know when I can buy it, But I want it in hardcover and flatsigned. I am looking for just a ballpark figure on price for right now. Thanks-Amber

Betts currently has one for $450, but it is inscribed rather than just flatsigned...

"DT II Drawing of the Three 1st edition Grant HC inscribed "To Steven All the best Stephen King 12/11/01" Fine-/Fine; one small spot on pageblock"

carlosdetweiller
02-04-2014, 06:48 AM

I don't recall seeing many of those offered. I don't have one in my collection. Most people going to a signing bring a copy of DT 1 if they are going to bring a DT book. Interesting. Good luck! I hope you find one.

stroppygoblin
02-04-2014, 07:00 AM

I don't recall seeing many of those offered. I don't have one in my collection. Most people going to a signing bring a copy of DT 1 if they are going to bring a DT book. Interesting. Good luck! I hope you find one.

When you get to DT IV - come back to me :) mine *may* be for sale

becca69
02-04-2014, 08:01 AM
There are some on Ebay right now. Simon (scg1999) has one listed for the lowest price but it's personalized. There is a flatsigned copy but it's pricey.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-signed-Dark-Tower-Drawing-of-the-three-signed-like-new-in-slipcase-/121268357418?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item1c3c28492a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-The-Drawing-of-the-Three-by-Stephen-King-1st-1st-/281145245846?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item4175900096

stroppygoblin
02-04-2014, 08:13 AM
There are some on Ebay right now. Simon (scg1999) has one listed for the lowest price but it's personalized. There is a flatsigned copy but it's pricey.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-The-Drawing-of-the-Three-by-Stephen-King-1st-1st-/281145245846?pt=US_Fiction_Books&hash=item4175900096

At that sort of money my DT IV flatsigned is *definitely* for sale!!

SirFolio16
02-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Don't forget price asked for and price realized are two very different things.

Tito_Villa
02-04-2014, 09:07 AM
I'm pretty sure I sold my flatsigned (by author and artist) for $450

stroppygoblin
02-04-2014, 10:50 AM

All, I received my copy of 'salem's Lot gift edition from Andrea today.
The item was meticulously packaged and arrived in the expected time frame.
I've already posted on how great Andrea's communication is. I would like to publicly thank Andrea for a nice easy transaction and would recommend her as a trusted seller on these forums.

Amber
02-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the replys ya'll. It's going to be awhile before I can buy again so I will just be hunting for now.. BTW I am wanting to display my copy of The Gunslinger cover forward can anyone recommend a good book stand to put the book on? Thanks-Amber

Randall Flagg
02-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the replys ya'll. It's going to be awhile before I can buy again so I will just be hunting for now.. BTW I am wanting to display my copy of The Gunslinger cover forward can anyone recommend a good book stand to put the book on? Thanks-Amber
http://www.demco.com/goto?BLS173123&ALL0000&es=20140204150427151815

http://www.demco.com/webprd_demco/images2/products/P54/1468545a_f.jpg

Andrea
02-04-2014, 01:49 PM

All, I received my copy of 'salem's Lot gift edition from Andrea today.
The item was meticulously packaged and arrived in the expected time frame.
I've already posted on how great Andrea's communication is. I would like to publicly thank Andrea for a nice easy transaction and would recommend her as a trusted seller on these forums.

Yay! I'm so happy the package arrived safely, Enjoy! Andrea

stroppygoblin
02-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Looking for opinions on what the value for a flat signed DT IV would be worth?
The signature is 100% guaranteed and the book condition is fine/fine.

These don't come up very often so I don't have anything to go by.

Br!an
02-04-2014, 02:49 PM

I'll give you $50, but it has to be PayPal gift and include shipping. :belial:

C'mon Bill! "Now that was funny. I don't care who you are." © Larry The Cable Guy®

stroppygoblin
02-04-2014, 03:03 PM
:FU:

SirFolio16
02-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Lol... I'm glad I don't have to pay for mine.

jsteltor
02-04-2014, 04:59 PM
Hi all.

If you don't mind, I'd like to point you in the direction of my eBay page where I have several King items for sale, plus some other authors like Clive Barker and Dean Koontz.

If this is not the place to post, please forgive me and if possible move my post to the appropriate thread.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/insomniacbooksonline/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Thanks for looking.

Jonathan
Insomniacbooksonline

stroppygoblin
02-05-2014, 09:21 AM
In an effort to raise money for my missing 1st editions, I am putting up for sale my (UnLettered) Lettered edition of The Colorado Kid. (Thanks to Br!an for helping me get the description right!)

This is the Glenn Chadbourne version, signed by Stephen King, all the artists plus Charles Ardai. It is in Fine/Fine condition but DOES NOT have the tray case.

I am selling for $500 OBO. (I know most of you are aware that I got this for way less than I am selling but I make no apologies for that. The remaining books I have left to get are all $$$ and I need to get the best price I can on the sale-able books I have).

Offering it here first as I know some people were interested.

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad223/stroppygoblin/FD0EAED2-AE27-409E-89D3-E79CACF4C118_zpstvlunewy.jpg (http://s938.photobucket.com/user/stroppygoblin/media/FD0EAED2-AE27-409E-89D3-E79CACF4C118_zpstvlunewy.jpg.html)

Br!an
02-05-2014, 09:49 AM
PM me for details if you're interested in a lettered signed limited of Regulators.

carlosdetweiller
02-05-2014, 11:45 AM
PM me for details if you're interested in a lettered signed limited of Regulators.

What letter is it? I am looking for letter "C".

Randall Flagg
02-05-2014, 12:12 PM

Danny Torrance
Tour through topiary.
$10

Br!an
02-05-2014, 01:10 PM

"F"

Andrea
02-05-2014, 01:27 PM

For sale...
3. Salem's Lot, Gift Edition, unsigned, still in original publisher's shrink wrap: Sold for $190, plus shipping, thank you!
4. From a Buick 8, Gift Edition, unsigned: $200 - On Hold for $175, plus shipping 2/5/14
5. DT: The Gunslinger, 2nd Trade Edition, signed by Michael Whelan - no longer up for sale at this time; condition of book has changed while in storage.

Hello! I just wanted to drop everyone a quick note to let the membership know I will be moving the items I have listed here to eBay beginning this weekend. I'll remove items from the original post as they are moved to the other website or place items "under consideration" on hold for those looking to still make offers. Unfortunately I had a huge unplanned expense hit my budget at the beginning of the year and I'm must sell some of my treasured items in order to make a dent in this debt.

Feel free to email me with any questions or to receive photos for any of the list items. Again, thank you for your consideration. Andrea

Merlin1958
02-05-2014, 01:38 PM

I'll give you $50, but it has to be PayPal gift and include shipping. :belial:

C'mon Bill! "Now that was funny. I don't care who you are." © Larry The Cable Guy®

Yeah, you're right. However, Stroppy was even funnier!!! LOL LOL LOL

Amber
02-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Ok so what would the ballpark figure be for a flatsigned copy of Misery? any edition would be fine really as long as it is flatsigned

Randall Flagg
02-05-2014, 02:32 PM
Ok so what would the ballpark figure be for a flatsigned copy of Misery? any edition would be fine really as long as it is flatsigned
A Fine 1st edition with a recent (last 10+ years) signature-$175
A Fine 1st edition with a 1987-1990 King signature-$225-$250
A fine 1st edtion with a King signature dated June 8, 1987-$375

The point being that your question is very open ended, thus the price range is very wide open.

Shannon
02-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Flatsigned paperback copy from a blind person that doesn't know it's signed-$1.50
First edition flatsigned, in perfect condition, fifty years from now-$1.51

Amber
02-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Point taken RF, steps back into her cornor....

Shannon
02-05-2014, 06:29 PM
Nobody puts Amber in the corner!

Merlin1958
02-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Nobody puts Amber in the corner!

LOL!!

44!! 2/5/14, 7:35 pm

e_taylor
02-06-2014, 07:59 AM
So I've been missing for a few years, but some of the old timers will remember me. Anyways, I'm buying a house! And that sadly means I'm in the process of "trading down" my Dark Tower S/L to 1sts and AEs. I can live without the S/Ls but not without ANY nice Dark Tower books on my shelf!

I'm not sure what the market value of these are, but the prices are what I'd like to get. I'm also open to offers and potential trades (see below what I'm looking for).

All books are in fine condition, with fine dust jackets and fine slipcases. All are PC copies of the S/L:

Drawing of the Three (only 12 PCs) - $1000
The Waste Lands (only 12 PCs) - $800
Wolves of the Calla - $500 [HOLD]
Song of Susannah - $400 [HOLD]
The Dark Tower - $400 [HOLD]
Little Sisters of Eluria - $500
Wind Through the Keyhole - $800

What I'm looking for:

Gunslinger 1st/1st signed by Whelan
Little Sisters of Eluria AE

PM me here or email me here (etaylo9@gmail.com)

webstar1000
02-06-2014, 08:18 AM
So I've been missing for a few years, but some of the old timers will remember me. Anyways, I'm buying a house! And that sadly means I'm in the process of "trading down" my Dark Tower S/L to 1sts and AEs. I can live without the S/Ls but not without ANY nice Dark Tower books on my shelf!

I'm not sure what the market value of these are, but the prices are what I'd like to get. I'm also open to offers and potential trades (see below what I'm looking for).

All books are in fine condition, with fine dust jackets and fine slipcases. All are PC copies of the S/L:

The Waste Lands (only 12 PCs) - $900
Wizard and Glass - $800
Wolves of the Calla - $500
Song of Susannah - $400
The Dark Tower - $400
Wind Through the Keyhole - $1200

What I'm looking to "trade down" to:

Drawing of the Three 1st/1st signed by Hale
Waste Lands 1st/1st signed by Dameron
Wizard and Glass 1st/1st signed by McKean (I know this one will be hard to find)
Wolves of the Calla AE
Song of Susannah AE
The Dark Tower AE
Wind Through the Keyhole AE
Grant Slipcases for books 1-3, 4-5, and 6-7

I think your a tad high man... :(

stroppygoblin
02-06-2014, 08:23 AM
Does a PC copy of TWTTKH guarantee you a similar PC copy of a new book if one is released? If not, then that price is definitely too high.

Amber
02-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Well apparently RF can.....

e_taylor
02-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Does a PC copy of TWTTKH guarantee you a similar PC copy of a new book if one is released? If not, then that price is definitely too high.

It wouldn't expressly guarantee it, however if you know a certain someone on these boards it will. I've gotten the last two books direct from Grant no problem.

e_taylor
02-06-2014, 08:40 AM
I think your a tad high man... :(

I guess I'm living in the past still! I'm very flexible with offers though!

Ari_Racing
02-06-2014, 08:59 AM
For sale:
http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1391361206-03.jpg

Stephen King:

The Dark Man Orange Proof
He is Legend Gauntlet Proof
Dear Me Proof (includes a letter of SK to himself)
The Lost works of SK Proof
Under the dome hardcover review copy
The Dark Tower companion Proof

Phantasmagoria zine, n. #1, #2, #3 and #6

The Lawnmower Man comic preview (not the one from Marvel, but the one based on the film).

Dan Simmons:

The terror proof
Drood proof + mkt letter
Flashback proof + mkt letter
Hardfreeze proof

If interested, please PM me.

texgunslinger
02-06-2014, 09:06 AM
Hey guys. I'll put this out there with the caveat that another member here has first dibs, but I want to gauge interest in the meantime. I am selling two items: A Stand signed limited 901/1250. Looks new, no scratches on the box and tissue paper cover still intact; and a signed limited Salem's Lot #231, as new, unread. PM me with inquiries about condition, pics, etc...You can get ballpark pricing expectations from The Collector's website. Thanks!

webstar1000
02-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Hey guys. I'll put this out there with the caveat that another member here has first dibs, but I want to gauge interest in the meantime. I am selling two items: A Stand signed limited 901/1250. Looks new, no scratches on the box and tissue paper cover still intact; and a signed limited Salem's Lot #231, as new, unread. PM me with inquiries about condition, pics, etc...You can get ballpark pricing expectations from The Collector's website. Thanks!

The Collector has two Lot's listed... $6500 for a S/L... and a lettered for $12500. I hope your a lot lower than that! LOL JK

stroppygoblin
02-06-2014, 10:11 AM

The Collector has two Lot's listed... $6500 for a S/L... and a lettered for $12500. I hope your a lot lower than that! LOL JK

He does remark that the price is 'crazy' however

webstar1000
02-06-2014, 10:18 AM

He does remark that the price is 'crazy' however

Oh I know.. I was just teasin

Scoogs
02-06-2014, 10:31 AM

It wouldn't expressly guarantee it, however if you know a certain someone on these boards it will. I've gotten the last two books direct from Grant no problem.

If you mean Karen, she hasn't worked there for a couple of years now.

e_taylor
02-06-2014, 10:46 AM

If you mean Karen, she hasn't worked there for a couple of years now.

I did mean Karen, and I did not know that!

Randall Flagg
02-06-2014, 02:18 PM
No offense (which always mean offense), but you have 3 posts in the last year. I've never heard anything negative about you as a buyer or a seller, but members need to be careful. Certainly do not Paypal as a "gift" unless you have 100% confidence in the seller.

Randall Flagg
02-06-2014, 02:20 PM
Well apparently RF can.....
Hey, I've been kind to you. The old RF probably would have banned you for 24 hours.....Truly just joking

Amber
02-06-2014, 02:41 PM
:P

namelessnpoor
02-07-2014, 09:49 AM
Would like to move these along.

S/L Danse Macabre, no sig, no slipcase, does have 1st edition DJ. It's the unsigned s/l variant. Supposedly not very many of these. Very good condition......... $300 or best offer

Desperation gift edition, good shape, jacket has fold crease on inside of front flap, one page has a wrinkle, looks like a production issue.... $40

Talisman / Blackhouse grant set in slipcase, excellent shape....... $100 or best offer

The Shining, S/L, when it arrives will ship it right out. Make an offer.
The Shining gift edition....... Make offer, still unopened in the box.

Offers welcome... PM or email rrdunaway@outlook.com

stroppygoblin
02-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Talisman / Blackhouse grant set in slipcase, excellent shape....... $100 or best offer

Amber - if you are looking for a Talisman/BH set, you should jump on that - thats a good offer.

Amber
02-07-2014, 10:30 AM
that is a good offer and i am looking for that i wonder if its signed

Scoogs
02-07-2014, 10:36 AM
that is a good offer and i am looking for that i wonder if its signed

State: Two Volumes slipcased. 3,500 signed numbered by Peter Straub and Rick Berry. Issue Price $150
Comments: Unsigned by King, but signed by Peter Straub and Rick Berry-only The Talisman is signed.
A well made oversized production by Grant books.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Black+House+The+Talisman+-+S+L+Gift

Amber
02-07-2014, 10:40 AM
wow thats a beautiful set

webstar1000
02-07-2014, 10:42 AM
not signed by King.. but signed by Straub and artist

Amber
02-07-2014, 10:44 AM
ok im game, I want it

Nickelwise
02-07-2014, 02:49 PM
A friend of mine has a Blockade Billy printer's die that he's looking to sell. I know pretty much nothing about what they may be worth. If anyone is interested, I've got a couple pics I can post later today. I'm not necessarily looking for just offers, but any insight into what it's collectible value, if any may be.

jsteltor
02-07-2014, 02:56 PM
I wanted to let everyone know that I have placed some Cemetery Dance dust jackets for sale on eBay.

SK:
Secretary of Dreams Vol. 1 - limited edition version (http://www.ebay.com/itm/161219982441)
Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 - gift edition version (http://www.ebay.com/itm/161219980473)
From a Buick 8 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/161219981737)

Richard Laymon:
The Wilds - limited edition version (http://www.ebay.com/itm/161219979953)
Come Out Tonight - limited edition version (http://www.ebay.com/itm/161219982158)

Thanks for looking.

chaos-consultants
02-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Hello fellow travellers

I have a Near Fine (or better) copy of the Reaper's image in Startling Mystery Stories for sale $300 including shipping.
Thankee-sai

John

stroppygoblin
02-07-2014, 03:49 PM
A friend of mine has a Blockade Billy printer's die that he's looking to sell. I know pretty much nothing about what they may be worth. If anyone is interested, I've got a couple pics I can post later today. I'm not necessarily looking for just offers, but any insight into what it's collectible value, if any may be.

Not sure of anyone here, but there are a couple of people on the Cemetary Dance forums that collect these.

George at C-Springs
02-07-2014, 04:20 PM

I asked Brian Freeman at Cemetery Dance about these awhile ago. They sometimes sell them off to collectors through the CD Collector's Club; there have been a few on eBay for awhile ... the one for IT jumps to mind. While I think they are pretty cool, the ones I've seen for sale have been wayyyyyy expensive.

chaos-consultants
02-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Hello Ari, I am interested in a couple of your proofs chaos-consultants@shaw.ca

Amber
02-07-2014, 06:36 PM

Amber - if you are looking for a Talisman/BH set, you should jump on that - thats a good offer.

I am going to jump on it, waiting on seller to pm me on how payment needs to happen:excited:

namelessnpoor
02-09-2014, 05:22 AM
UK Bag of Bones, s/l, only 2000 copies, this one's has a black slipcase, not sure if it's original, have heard that some came that way and others didn't, either way it has one.... $300...shipped and insured in the US.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
02-09-2014, 08:57 AM
All BoB S/L slipcases are aftermarket.

EXPLORER
02-09-2014, 02:27 PM

NO

Randall Flagg
02-09-2014, 02:43 PM

NO
Correct. Do not buy a PC and expect to inform DMG that is your copy and when a new book (if ever) comes out you would like a matching limitation.

stroppygoblin
02-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Owing to Goblin Brain Melt I have a spare copy of the Subterranean Shining Gift Edition. It's still in shrinkwrap and in perfect condition as received from publisher.

Much as I'd love to just donate it to HF, I have to cover my CC bill this month so it's up for grabs as follows:

1. First offer is to Forum Members here. You can have it for list price $95 plus a $20 donation to the HF. If it's a UK buyer I will cover postage. Outside of UK its postage at cost.
2. If no one wants it here, I will put it on ebay. Anything it makes over $95 + costs, I will donate to the HF

It's an especially good deal if you are in the UK as this would have cost you $60+ to be shipped here.

PM me if interested. You have until Saturday.

EDIT: Sold to a member already! $20 gifted to HF!

Jimimck
02-13-2014, 12:06 AM
For sale:

Cheers

Bump

Merlin1958
02-13-2014, 03:23 PM
For sale:

Cheers

Bump

Absolutely!!

Also, there is a TWTTKH AE available for a $125 HF donation (verified by RF) and I will pay shipping in the U.S. (Intl donations, we can work it out) Pics are in my "Collection thread"!!!

chaos-consultants
02-15-2014, 04:42 PM
Hello everyone

I have two items that I am looking to trade for. Feel free to PM me with items that you would consider parting with of equal value/rarity
I would really be interested in someone who has a Signed/Limited Colorado Kid signed by Potter & King to swap for.

1. Starling Mystery Stories #12 The Reaper's Image - Fine
2. The Colorodo Kid (PS limited #134) Signed by Chadborne and King - New

Thanks - JT

e_taylor
02-17-2014, 01:09 PM

The Waste Lands - $800
Wolves of the Calla - $500
Song of Susannah - $375
The Dark Tower - $400
Little Sisters of Eluria - $500
Wind Through the Keyhole - $800

What I'm looking for:

Drawing of the Three 1st/1st signed by Hale
Waste Lands 1st/1st signed by Dameron
Wolves of the Calla Artist Edition
Song of Susannah Artist Edition
Dark Tower Artist Edition
Little Sisters of Eluria Artist Edition
Wind Through the Keyhole Artist Edition

Just bumping this - and would like to say how great it has been to start reading this forum on a regular basis again!

Brice
02-17-2014, 03:30 PM
Eric is a great guy both in general and to do business with.

Lot guy
02-17-2014, 08:47 PM
UK Bag Of Bones S/L $225.00 Still available as of 02/20/2014
Joyland 1st flatsigned $153.00 SOLD
Joyland 1/1500 sealed $135.00
DT 2,3,4 All Flatsigned paperback revised editions PM offers
Secretary Of Dreams Volume 2 new book & slipcase $70.00
Secretary Of Dreams Vol. 1 Traycase new $45.00
Secretary Of Dreams Vol. 1 Slipcase new $23.00
U.S. shipping included
Paypal gift or add 3%

SirFolio16
02-17-2014, 09:13 PM
Is anyone interested in a signed limited (coffin edition - wooden box) edition of The Stand? Book is in fine condition (still has paper wrapper around it). Wooden tray case is in VG+ - NF condition.

I have to sell this due to a very large unexpected medical expense.

Please PM me with any reasonable offers.

SirFolio16
02-18-2014, 08:56 AM
Is anyone interested in a signed limited (coffin edition - wooden box) edition of The Stand?

Book is in fine condition (still has paper wrapper around it). Wooden tray case is in VG+ - NF condition (pictures can be provided).

I have to sell this due to a very large unexpected medical expense.

I am looking to get $1450 post paid within the US or $1550 post paid international.

PM me if interested.

at_one
02-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Hate to do this, but Uncle Sam has come calling and looks like I didn't pay him enough tax money this year.....

The Stand S/l $1750 obo
Skeleton Crew S/L (w/o signatures and number, was once part of Anne Rice's collection) $400 obo
WnG S/L w/ custom slipcase $500 obo
WnG Grant 1st w/ Dave McKean remarque $500 obo
The Green Mile Sub Press Gift $250 obo

I am flexible on payment and shipping options. I have been a buyer/seller on ebay for 10 years and I am an avid beer trader who has shipped 70+ boxes of beer cross country with zero incidents, so rest assured your book will be shipped exactly the way I would expect you to ship it to me. PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks,
Nick

edit: pictures can be seen on my collection thread- http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?17878-Book-Collection-at_one

dnemec
02-18-2014, 03:33 PM
Hate to do this, but Uncle Sam has come calling and looks like I didn't pay him enough tax money this year.....

The Stand S/l $1750 obo
Skeleton Crew S/L (w/o signatures and number, was once part of Anne Rice's collection) $400 obo

I am flexible on payment and shipping options. I have been a buyer/seller on ebay for 10 years and I am an avid beer trader who has shipped 70+ boxes of beer cross country with zero incidents, so rest assured your book will be shipped exactly the way I would expect you to ship it to me. PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks,
Nick

edit: pictures can be seen on my collection thread- http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?17878-Book-Collection-at_one

Whoa...a little off topic, but what in the hell is a beer trader?! And how do I get involved???

tippy4
02-18-2014, 03:53 PM
Cujo S/L #662.

Fine Book in Near Fine Slipcase.

$645 shipped in the U.S.

Christine S/L #780

Fine Book in Fine/Near Fine Slipcase with Very Fine Dust Jacket.

$750 shipped in the U.S.

The Gunslinger S/L #151

Fine Book in Near Fine Slipcase with Fine/Near Fine Dust Jacket.

$4,250 shipped in the U.S.

Email (ornate1@aol.com) me if interested in any of the above.

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family preferred, but willing to discuss.

ELazansky
02-18-2014, 04:26 PM
Cemetery Dance lot for sale - all books in Fine unread condition:

Dreamlike States by Brian Freeman (signed 750 copies)
Weak and Wounded by Brian Freeman (signed 750 copies)
Four Zombies by Lansdale/Partridge/Prentiss/Skipp (signed 766 copies)
Snow Shadows by Mick Garris (signed 750 copies)

Total for all 4 books is $50 shipped. PM if interested

Randall Flagg
02-18-2014, 04:40 PM
The Gunslinger S/L #151

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family preferred, but willing to discuss.[/SIZE]
If as described, that is a very good price.

Lot guy
02-18-2014, 05:34 PM
The Gunslinger second edition
Pictures available by email
225.00 or best offer

at_one
02-18-2014, 06:30 PM

The Stand S/l $1750 obo

Thanks,
Nick

Whoa...a little off topic, but what in the hell is a beer trader?! And how do I get involved???

Pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Jump aboard one of the more popular beer websites, get involved in the community, and start trading beer. Seeing as though beer is fairly localized, it gets to be a fun hobby and you get to drink some pretty tasty beers!

craigobau
02-19-2014, 05:01 AM
NEW ITEMS ADDED

Lisey's Story Gift edition in slipcase (still sealed in shrinkwrap) $45
2007 The Best American Short Stories Leather-bound 1/100 "S/L" $185 SOLD
The Gunslinger 1st Edition/1st Printing $600 (NF DJ with NF Book)
The Dark Tower 1-3 in Grant Slipcase $150 (DT1 is a 3rd, DT2 is a 2nd, and DT3 is a 1st)
Ned Dameron Remarqued The Waste Lands IMAGE LINK (http://imageshack.com/a/img842/466/waste3.jpg) $450 SOLD

Insomnia Signed 1st Edition $165
Doctor Sleep Signed 1st Edition with CD Slipcase $325
Under The Dome Signed 1st Edition Oversized Paperback $130
Insomnia Print (unnumbered) Signed by King and Hale $110

S/L Legacies $300
S/L Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 $300
S/L The Dark Man $365
S/L UK Doctor Sleep $595
S/L Black House $275
S/L Christine (VF DJ with NF Book and F Slipcase) $825 SOLD
S/L He is Legend $250
S/L Joyland $325

Prices above are paid via Paypal Gift (if you don't like using Paypal gift, add 2%).

I ship Saturdays only.

Just wanted to acknowledge Tippy4's great communications and top-notch packaging skills on a recently purchased Sub Press The Shining Gift Edition which arrived in sunny London today. Thank you, sir!

webstar1000
02-19-2014, 05:02 AM
Cujo S/L #662.

Fine Book in Near Fine Slipcase.

$645 shipped in the U.S.

Christine S/L #780

Fine Book in Fine/Near Fine Slipcase with Very Fine Dust Jacket.

$750 shipped in the U.S.

The Gunslinger S/L #151

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family preferred, but willing to discuss.

I think that price is AMAZING for that book... I would put that at about a $1500 savings if as described! Jump on that someone!

craigobau
02-19-2014, 05:05 AM

For sale...
4. From a Buick 8, Gift Edition, unsigned: $200 - On Hold for $175, plus shipping 2/5/14

My recently purchased From A Buick 8 Gift Edition arrived from Andrea this morning (lucky me, the postman had both this and The Shining Sub Press Gift Edition to deliver!) and I wanted to thank her for packing the book so well (it fact, it was outstanding) and for her regular email updates. Thank you!

Nickelwise
02-19-2014, 09:53 AM
UK Bag Of Bones S/L $225.00
Joyland 1st flatsigned $153.00
Joyland 1/1500 sealed $135.00
DT 2,3,4 All Flatsigned paperback revised editions PM offers
Secretary Of Dreams Volume 2 new book & slipcase $70.00
Secretary Of Dreams Vol. 1 Traycase new $45.00
Secretary Of Dreams Vol. 1 Slipcase new $23.00
U.S. shipping included
Paypal gift or add 3%

Is the Bag Of Bones S/L Still available?, I tried to PM, but your inbox is full

Lot guy
02-19-2014, 05:22 PM
Hi All,
Wanted to let everyone know that TEXGUNSLINGER sold me his Salem's Lot S/L & provided great communication through email & phone. Item was as described & reasonable on pricing! I would purchase from him again.
Thanks Ben

SirFolio16
02-19-2014, 10:20 PM
Hello all,

Two more books and a galley proof up for grabs... I would prefer to sell all to one person but would sell individually if necessary.

First is: S/L Cujo
Second is: S/L Doctor Sleep
Third is: Doctor Sleep Galley Proof with Chadbourne remarque (pics in my member gallery)

Both books are in new unread condition.
Galley Proof is in great condition as can be seen in the pics.

Please contact me with offers.

RAY

mistercrowley
02-20-2014, 12:27 PM
The Shining Gift Edition with chong sketchbook. $150.00 paypal gift shipped

webstar1000
02-20-2014, 12:30 PM

I would match Betts at least my man.. just sayin

mistercrowley
02-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Nah I'm gonna put it up on eBay if it doesn't sell here.

bdwyer19
02-20-2014, 12:40 PM

David hasn't sold any Shining GEs yet, except for the preorders he took care of.

Br!an
02-20-2014, 03:14 PM

David hasn't sold any Shining GEs yet, except for the preorders he took care of.

He also hasn't sold the sketchbook.

e_taylor
02-20-2014, 03:29 PM
I've had a lot of great movement and still have a few books left.

For sale/trade:
The Waste Lands S/L PC Copy ($650 shipped)
Song of Susannah S/L PC Copy ($350 shipped)

What I'm looking for:
Gunslinger 1st/1st - signed by Michael Whelan
Slipcases from the Collector for DT3, 5, 6 and 7
It S/L

PM me and lets makes some deals!

Jimimck
02-20-2014, 05:35 PM
UK WTTK and Doctor Sleep s/l's available for sale.

Wind is number 69 (you kinky people out there will want that...) and Doc Sleep is still in shrink wrap.

Happy to discuss a discounted price for both together, otherwise PM with any offers.

Cheers

tippy4
02-20-2014, 08:55 PM
Lisey's Story Gift edition in slipcase (still sealed in shrinkwrap) $40
Doctor Sleep CD Gift Edition $135

Insomnia Signed 1st Edition $165 (SALE PENDING)
Doctor Sleep Signed 1st Edition with CD Slipcase $300
Coraline Signed US 1st Edition $75

S/L Legacies $300
S/L Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 $250 (SIGNATURE PAGE HAS SLIGHT SMUDGE AND TRAYCASE HAS SMALL BUMP)
S/L The Dark Man $365
S/L UK Doctor Sleep $595
S/L Black House $275
S/L He is Legend $250
S/L The Gunslinger #151 (Fine Book in Near Fine Slipcase with Fine/Near Fine Dust Jacket) $4,250

Lot guy
02-21-2014, 04:11 PM
Excellent transaction with NICKELWISE

Nickelwise
02-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Thanks again Lot Guy. Great Meeting you and I'm really happy with my purchase.

mistercrowley
02-22-2014, 05:09 AM
The Shining Gift Edition with sketchbook $135.00 paypal gift

stroppygoblin
02-23-2014, 02:38 PM
I have a copy of the Signed Limited Night Visions 5. Fine, as new condition with slipcase. #140 of 850. PM me with offers.

e_taylor
02-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla S/L PC copy - $350 shipped
Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah S/L PC copy - $350 shipped
Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower S/L PC copy - $350 shipped

Looking to have these sold within 24 hours!

Edit: $1000 shipped for all three!

at_one
02-24-2014, 10:01 AM

The Stand S/l $1750 obo

Thanks,
Nick

I would like to add that the Skeleton Crew comes with the Art Portfolio and I would also be willing to work with trades also. I'm specifically looking for Salem's Lot GE and Night Shift 1/1, but there are also other books that I am interested in.

Randall Flagg
02-24-2014, 12:53 PM
The Shining Gift edition w/o sketchbook (sorry), $110 PP gift. Free USA shipping. International at cost (but expensive).

e_taylor
02-24-2014, 03:13 PM
Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla S/L PC copy - $350 shipped
Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah S/L PC copy - $350 shipped
Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower S/L PC copy - $350 shipped

Looking to have these sold within 24 hours!

Edit: $1000 shipped for all three!

I have these three listed for one day auctions on eBay at an opening bid of $380 each, shipping included.

Still happy to do $350 shipped to members here if they don't have bids yet!

SirFolio16
02-24-2014, 10:05 PM
Still have the below if anyone is interested...

Cujo S/L - Fine condition, still in slipcase with original clear dust jacket. $525 (shipping via UPS included within the US)
Cemetery Dance - Doctor Sleep S/L - Fine Condition - $525 (shipping via UPS included within the US)
Centipede Press - Salem's Lot gift edition - in custom slipcase - Fine Condition - $350 (shipping via UPS included within the US)

If you buy more than one I will of course offer a discount. Buy all three and receive my Cemetery Dance unbound galley proof of Doctor Sleep with custom Chadbourne remarque for free. In addition to the multiple volume discount.

Jimimck
02-25-2014, 01:22 AM
Great price on the Cujo there team. Grab it if you are looking for a copy.

webstar1000
02-25-2014, 11:07 AM
GRRRRRRRR I want that Cujo... I just can't go that high:(:(:( NOT that it is high.. it is more than fair... for sure! I just would have to pick pocket my wife's purse. haha

ur2ndbiggestfan
02-25-2014, 03:04 PM
I wish I could go back in time to when LOCUS was selling the limited CUJOs and DANCE MACABREs for $75 apiece and snatched up every one of them. They were available for quite a while at that price too!

jhanic
02-25-2014, 03:12 PM
When the s/l Cujo came out, I was buying most of my books from a dealer in the Chicago area, mainly by mail. I had to go to Chicago on business, so I paid a visit to this dealer. He had a number of Cujo s/l volumes and he said they were not selling, so he'd sell me a few at $60 each. I couldn't see the need to buy more than one, though, so that's what I did. I sure wish I could also go back in time.

John

Jimimck
02-25-2014, 03:17 PM
I'm using my time machine to go back and befriend Bill Gates and Steve Jobs....

jhanic
02-25-2014, 03:57 PM
I'm using my time machine to go back and befriend Bill Gates and Steve Jobs....

There is that, isn't there! :biggrin:

John

SirFolio16
02-25-2014, 07:21 PM
Anyone interested in the Grant S/L editions of The drawing of the three #790, The Wastelands #1056, or TWTTKH #223... they are all in fine unread condition.

If interested PM me with offers.

Ray

Room 217 Caretaker
02-26-2014, 03:52 AM
Ray

I sent you a PM yesterday on the S/L Cujo. Please respond.

Thanks

Mulleins

SirFolio16
02-26-2014, 04:32 AM
Sorry... things are very crazy on my side right now... and the response was a bit overwhelming. ..

Doctor Sleep, Cujo, and Salem's Lot are now all sold.

S/L of DT2, DT3, and TWTTKH are now available, PM if interested...

namelessnpoor
02-26-2014, 08:14 AM
For Sale, All offers welcome, Prices include shipping in the US.

TWTTKH...#456/700 UK edition, $150
Desperation gift edition...$50...has fold on dj front flap inside book and crease on a page, crease looks like a production error.
Under the Dome limited edition of 1500 with cards in slipcase from collector...$50
The Shining gift edition with Sketch book, still in original packaging, has been opened and checked, no issues, fine condition... $150
Bag of Bones UK s/l, #1059/2000, in plain black after market slipcase....$250
Danse Macabre, un-signed s/l edition, no slipcase or glassine, has first edition jacket on it...condition good to very good overall...$250
HOLDORF editions.. The Stand, Pet Sematary, Salems Lot, Carrie, Night Shift...NS has a small pen inscription inside front flap says with love love mom 1995, PS has water damage to bottom of book and jacket, doesn't show through jacket can only see on back side, book looks great on shelf with brodart...others are very good...$125 for all 5

The Shining, s/l, on order, not in hand so don't know number....will ship immediately to you either unopened just as I get it or I will open and check it for you, verify signature present and no damage or flaws, that will be up to you. $700 or best offer.

Shining s/l and gift as a set...$800...shipped and insured in the US

Considering selling some other flatsigned first editions, not sure yet, heres the titles if interested in any please message me with an offer. All were signed in person or purchased from Betts or members here
FDNS
Insomnia
Faithful
Cell
Just After Sunset
Duma key
Under the Dome...grey lettering, slipcased
Under the Dome...white lettering, slipcased

you can email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com or pm me

The Library Policeman
02-26-2014, 08:17 AM
For Sale, All offers welcome, Prices include shipping in the US.

TWTTKH...#456/700 UK edition, $150
Desperation gift edition...$50...has fold on dj front flap inside book and crease on a page, crease looks like a production error.
Under the Dome limited edition of 1500 with cards in slipcase from collector...$50
The Shining gift edition with Sketch book, still in original packaging, has been opened and checked, no issues, fine condition... $150
Bag of Bones UK s/l, #1059/2000, in plain black after market slipcase....$250
Danse Macabre, un-signed s/l edition, no slipcase or glassine, has first edition jacket on it...condition good to very good overall...$250
HOLDORF editions.. The Stand, Pet Sematary, Salems Lot, Carrie, Night Shift...NS has a small pen inscription inside front flap says with love love mom 1995, PS has water damage to bottom of book and jacket, doesn't show through jacket can only see on back side, book looks great on shelf with brodart...others are very good...$125 for all 5

The Shining, s/l, on order, not in hand so don't know number....will ship immediately to you either unopened just as I get it or I will open and check it for you, verify signature present and no damage or flaws, that will be up to you. $700 or best offer.

Shining s/l and gift as a set...$800...shipped and insured in the US

Considering selling some other flatsigned first editions, not sure yet, heres the titles if interested in any please message me with an offer. All were signed in person or purchased from Betts or members here
FDNS
Insomnia
Faithful
Cell
Just After Sunset
Duma key
Under the Dome...grey lettering, slipcased
Under the Dome...white lettering, slipcased

you can email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com or pm me

I would very much recommend buying from this fine gentleman :D

SirFolio16
02-26-2014, 08:39 AM
Decided to add pricing:

S/L The drawing of the Three (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
S/L The Wastelands (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
S/L TWTTKH (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)

I will of course discount if multiple volumes are bought.

webstar1000
02-26-2014, 11:11 AM
Decided to add pricing:

S/L The drawing of the Three (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
S/L The Wastelands (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
S/L TWTTKH (Fine Condition) - $850 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)

I will of course discount if multiple volumes are bought.
Good Deal for sure....

SirFolio16
02-26-2014, 07:45 PM
Still available... and one more volume added...

S/L The drawing of the Three (Fine Condition) - $825 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
S/L The Wastelands (Fine Condition) - $825 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
S/L Wizard and Glass (Fine Condition) - $600 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)

e_taylor
02-27-2014, 09:34 AM

S/L The drawing of the Three (Fine Condition) - $825 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
S/L The Wastelands (Fine Condition) - $825 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)
S/L Wizard and Glass (Fine Condition) - $600 (shipped via UPS with Tracking, within the US)

Really good price on the Drawing of the Three. I recently sold one to a dealer for $1000.

SirFolio16
02-27-2014, 10:10 AM
For today only... if someone grabs ****Wastelands #1056**** I will sell it for $650 PP gift (within the US).

Forgot to mention I will also throw in a Stephen King Spinner Bobblehead...

webstar1000
02-27-2014, 10:29 AM
For today only... if someone grabs ****Wastelands #1056**** I will sell it for $650 PP gift (within the US).

Wow... what else you "giving" away? I am in bro... I missed the Cujo but keep em coming! I may see one I neeeeeedddddddddddddddd. haha

Jimimck
02-27-2014, 10:51 AM
Anyone looking for a Joyland s/l? Have number 49 up for grabs.

SirFolio16
02-28-2014, 08:34 AM
After going through everything here is what I have left for sale:

Wastelands S/L #1056 - $650 PP gift (within the US)

For the below I don't have prices... feel free to make an offer.
The Dark Tower (VII) S/L
Song of Susannah (VI) S/L
Wolves of the Calla (V) S/L
The Gunslinger (Grant 1st/1st ***NOT S/L***) - In VG+ condition, in an awesome clamshell case (see link below).

http://www.tbclrarebooks.com/pages/books/32442/stephen-king/gunslinger-dark-tower-1-custom-clamshell-case-only

I will also throw in a Stephen King Spinner Bobblehead for the first person who orders multiple volumes ...

webstar1000
02-28-2014, 09:36 AM

The Dark Tower (VII) S/L
The Gunslinger (Grant 1st/1st ***NOT S/L***) - In VG+ condition, in an awesome clamshell case (see link below).

http://www.tbclrarebooks.com/pages/books/32442/stephen-king/gunslinger-dark-tower-1-custom-clamshell-case-only

I will also throw in a Stephen King Spinner Bobblehead for the first person who orders multiple volumes ...

That case is SICK. I love it!

ELazansky
02-28-2014, 12:53 PM

The Dark Tower (VII) S/L

I was going to by the TBCL Night Shift traycase - $155 seems like an awful lot for a case, even though it looks good

SirFolio16
03-01-2014, 11:42 AM
For today only... get both books below for $1100 post paid in the US!!!

Wastelands S/L #1056*

http://www.tbclrarebooks.com/pages/b...hell-case-only

Jimimck
03-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Great deal people. Someone jump on it!

Priest
03-01-2014, 02:20 PM
damn … double damn… just once i am not every day at tdt.org , just once - and i missed the long waited for DT2… congrats to who ever might got it.

damn… ;D

webstar1000
03-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Sick deal! This man just de-valued all of our collections! Lol

tippy4
03-02-2014, 10:25 AM
Today only...because I have way too many books and no space left!

Doctor Sleep gift edition for $120 shipped in the US!

Email me if you want one..I have three I am willing to sell at this price today only.

Comrade Alex
03-03-2014, 09:23 AM
50% off on pre-orders at SubPress
http://subterraneanpress.com/store/preorders
Welcome to our 50% Off Preorder Sale. It runs until the end of the day March 4, 2014, so don't miss out.

The following are not eligible for the sale:
• Other publishers' books;
• Lettered editions;
• The Wool Trilogy (Hugh Howey);
• House of Chains (Steven Erikson);
• The River of Souls (Robert McCammon);
• The Prisoner of Heaven (Carlos Ruiz Zafon);
In addition, shipping is not discounted. Discounts will be applied automatically to all eligible items during the checkout process.

Please note that our shopping system is behaving a little wonkily at the moment, and sometimes displaying an error message. Please be persistent when checking out. We're trying to track down the error, but it's likely to take us at least a few days to solve it.

Tony
03-03-2014, 06:26 PM
I've still got a copy of a S/L Doctor Sleep for sale. $480 Actually one just sold for $455 on eBay, so let's make it $455 plus shipping Paypal gift.

Sold.

Kingfan24
03-04-2014, 06:15 PM
Selling the two proofs I own since I am not very interested in proofs at this point.

SODV2 F with number on page block (put there by Cemetery dance) - 130 OBO SOLD FOR THE HF - KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR SOMETHING COOL COMING UP!
Hearts in atlantis - F - 25 OBO

50% of whatever sale goes to HF. Payment is by paypal gift.

Pasiuk57
03-04-2014, 08:11 PM
OK here goes:
I have acquired an extra copy of the Scribner proof of Doctor Sleep for sale WITH the publisher's letter.
Nice shape VF+. Not read at all.
Will ship to Europe, Canada, USA-obviously if you live overseas you know the costs to you simply put suck thanks to our Post Office.
I decided to skip Ebay for now to give everyone here a fair chance.
Payment per Paypal.
I will take offers until Friday March 7 as I am going out of town on business until then.
Minimum bid is $300
Not many to go around at all.
Email me at
pasiuk57@gmail.com
Better my email than private mail.
I can respond faster to the winner on Friday.
I've never done this before this way-I always use Ebay, thought I would give it a whirl!!

Jimimck
03-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Thought I'd try my listings again, but with prices mentioned this time:

UK S/L WTTK, Number 69 of 200. Fine in unread condition. $550
UK S/L Doctor Sleep. Unopened, still in skrinkwrap. X/200. $500
S/L Joyland. Number 49 of 724. Fine in unread condition. $350

Will knock $50 off if you buy two together, and $100 off if you want all three.

Cheers
James

at_one
03-05-2014, 02:16 AM
I am going to to give this another 10 days or so and these books are heading to eBay. Hate to do this, but Uncle Sam has come calling and looks like I didn't pay him enough tax money this year.....

The Stand S/l $1750 obo
Skeleton Crew S/L (w/o signatures and number, was once part of Anne Rice's collection) with Art Portfolio $400 obo

Thanks,
Nick

edit: pictures can be seen on my collection thread- http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...lection-at_one

stroppygoblin
03-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Would anyone who bought The Shining Gift/Limited edition and received the Vincent Chong Chap book be willing to donate one to the Haven Fund as an auction item? (maybe someone who bought both?) I know there are a few people here who are looking for one and it would undoubtably raise some $$$ for the fund.

PM me if you can help.

Merlin1958
03-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Would anyone who bought The Shining Gift/Limited edition and received the Vincent Chong Chap book be willing to donate one to the Haven Fund as an auction item? (maybe someone who bought both?) I know there are a few people here who are looking for one and it would undoubtably raise some $$$ for the fund.

PM me if you can help.

What a great idea!! If I get one from my order with Betts, it's yours, Simon!!!

You may also want to PM, David on the off chance he has an extra.

e_taylor
03-05-2014, 06:45 PM
The Waste Lands S/L PC copy - $600 shipped (to me) + $50 to Haven Foundation Fundraiser (confirmed with RF)

Merlin1958
03-05-2014, 06:47 PM
The Waste Lands S/L PC copy - $600 shipped (to me) + $50 to Haven Foundation (confirmed with RF)

Generous offer, my friend!! Many thanks!!!

Dan
03-06-2014, 06:07 AM
I will have a Shining S/L up for grabs. Looking for IT S/L.

webstar1000
03-06-2014, 06:19 AM
SO... looks like the S/L is starting to ship eh?

e_taylor
03-06-2014, 10:43 AM
Little Sisters of Eluria S/L PC copy for $400 shipped (to me) + $50 to the Haven Foundation Fundraiser (confirmed with RF)

Jimimck
03-06-2014, 11:50 AM
http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/images/styles/grayfolio/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by stroppygoblin http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/images/styles/grayfolio/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?p=833696#post833696)

PM me if you can help.

I have the Gift edition on route from David, and a S/L coming direct from SP, and so if I end up with two, I'll donate one...

stroppygoblin
03-06-2014, 12:21 PM
http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/images/styles/grayfolio/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by stroppygoblin http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/images/styles/grayfolio/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?p=833696#post833696)

PM me if you can help.

I have the Gift edition on route from David, and a S/L coming direct from SP, and so if I end up with two, I'll donate one...

:thumbsup: thanks James!

at_one
03-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Fairly tired of haggling. First come, first served. Price is shipped, lower 48. Otherwise, we will figure out shipping. Price is good til 7pm Sunday, I will ship Monday morning. Anything that doesn't sell by then, going on eBay.

The Stand S/l $1500
Skeleton Crew S/L (w/o signatures and number, was once part of Anne Rice's collection) with Art Portfolio $300
WnG S/L w/ custom slipcase $400
WnG Grant 1st w/ Dave McKean remarque $400
The Green Mile Sub Press Gift $200

divemaster
03-07-2014, 07:01 AM
I am a very very happy person today.

Lookwhoitis
03-07-2014, 08:14 AM
I am a very very happy person today.
Why?

RC65
03-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Fairly tired of haggling. First come, first served. Price is shipped, lower 48. Otherwise, we will figure out shipping. Price is good til 7pm Sunday, I will ship Monday morning. Anything that doesn't sell by then, going on eBay.

The Stand S/l $1500

I sure wish this was a better time for me...that book is my Holy Grail (well, one of two) and has been for years, and that's a very fair price.

Skeleton Crew S/L (w/o signatures and number, was once part of Anne Rice's collection) with Art Portfolio $300 obo

Wish I had the funds to make you a package offer, as that one's high on my Want List as well (though doesn't begin to compare to the almost physical need I feel the S/L of THE STAND).

divemaster
03-07-2014, 10:28 AM

The Stand S/l $1500

I sure wish this was a better time for me...that book is my Holy Grail (well, one of two) and has been for years, and that's a very fair price.

I am a very very happy person today! The holiest of Holy Grails checked off!

RC65
03-07-2014, 10:48 AM

The Stand S/l $1500

I am a very very happy person today! The holiest of Holy Grails checked off!

If I read through the lines correctly, please enjoy my Holy Grail. :cry:

Tony
03-07-2014, 10:54 AM
I've got a copy of The Shining S/L that I'd like to trade for a S/L of IT. Let me know if anyone's interested.

at_one
03-08-2014, 06:47 AM

The Stand S/l $1500

Skeleton Crew S/L (w/o signatures and number, was once part of Anne Rice's collection) with Art Portfolio $300 obo

Wish I had the funds to make you a package offer, as that one's high on my Want List as well (though doesn't begin to compare to the almost physical need I feel the S/L of THE STAND).

Skeleton Crew is still available. As Dave (divemaster) said, The Stand will be heading his way come Monday.

at_one
03-08-2014, 06:49 AM

The Stand S/l $1500
Skeleton Crew S/L (w/o signatures and number, was once part of Anne Rice's collection) with Art Portfolio $300
WnG S/L w/ custom slipcase $400
WnG Grant 1st w/ Dave McKean remarque $400
The Green Mile Sub Press Gift $200

Just a quick update. Prices good through tomorrow night!!!

mistercrowley
03-09-2014, 06:00 AM
Looking to trade The Shining GE w/Sketchbook for Dr. Sleep GE.

Room 217 Caretaker
03-09-2014, 06:06 AM
PM sent

Mulleins

tippy4
03-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Lisey's Story Gift edition in slipcase (still sealed in shrinkwrap) $40
Doctor Sleep CD Gift Edition $120
CD Slipcase for Doctor Sleep (I will include a "reading copy" of the book for free) $30
Slipcase for Joyland Hardback (Produced by stephenkingcollector.com) $30

Double Feature by Owen King Signed 1st Edition $50
Coraline by Neil Gaiman Signed US 1st Edition $75

S/L Legacies $320
S/L Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 $270 (TRAYCASE HAS SMALL BUMP)
S/L The Dark Man $365
S/L UK Doctor Sleep $595
S/L Black House $275
S/L He is Legend $250
S/L The Gunslinger #151 (Fine Book in Near Fine Slipcase with Fine Dust Jacket) $4,250
S/L The Wind Through The Keyhole $1100
S/L Doctor Sleep $600

tippy4
03-09-2014, 05:49 PM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/ornate12/SHINING11_zps2cf8737c.jpg (http://s156.photobucket.com/user/ornate12/media/SHINING11_zps2cf8737c.jpg.html)

Gift Edition of The Shining

Signed/Limited edition Glenn Chadbourne Overlook Print

Collector's Edition TV GUIDE featuring The Shining

$160 Shipped in the US for all.

stroppygoblin
03-10-2014, 05:01 AM
Nice Set.

Randall Flagg
03-12-2014, 11:01 AM
Bachman Books case. $45 PP gift- free USA shipping-international at cost.

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1394650761-Bachman%20Books%20Case.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1394650772-Bachman%20case%20w_books%20669x887.jpg

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1394650779-Bachman%20case%20w_books%20699x904.jpg

stroppygoblin
03-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Books presumably NOT included? :evil:

EXPLORER
03-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Wow.. What a nice look for storing those books.

Papaseraphim
03-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Nice to see that the four paperbacks fit with each being in a plastic bag. Is the fit too tight like that?

Randall Flagg
03-13-2014, 05:42 AM
Nice to see that the four paperbacks fit with each being in a plastic bag. Is the fit too tight like that?
It is snug but not too tight.

tippy4
03-14-2014, 12:12 PM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t21/ornate12/WIND12_zps8f0dffac.jpg (http://s156.photobucket.com/user/ornate12/media/WIND12_zps8f0dffac.jpg.html)

Signed 1st/1st of The Wind Through The Keyhole signed in Sarasota, Florida.

Book is unread, but the two lower corners are bumped.

Slipcase is in fine condition, but has a defect on the side opposite pictured (feels like there is a tiny something between the cardboard and the vinyl).

$225 shipped in the US.

Signed copies of this title are very rare...were it not for the bumps...I would ask $300.

There none on ebay or at Betts for sale currently.

SOLD

east-tennessee
03-14-2014, 09:30 PM

Raymond (SirFolio16) Great seller..great prices. Items arrived quickly, well packaged and as described.........Great to deal with..:cool2: Thanks Ray...

Brian..

Randall Flagg
03-15-2014, 10:43 AM
Bachman Books case. $45 PP gift- free USA shipping-international at cost.

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1394650761-Bachman%20Books%20Case.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1394650772-Bachman%20case%20w_books%20669x887.jpg

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1394650779-Bachman%20case%20w_books%20699x904.jpg
Just a bump. If no takers soon, I will go to ebay :(

tippy4
03-15-2014, 10:50 AM
Doctor Sleep Promo Sleep Mask

$20 shipped in the US.

Each one sold gets $5 sent to The Haven Foundation Fundraiser.

Five available.

east-tennessee
03-15-2014, 08:08 PM
A perfect copy...$100.00 shipped in the USA. The $100 goes to The Haven Fundraiser. Pay Pal gift/family to Randall Flagg ( Jerome ).
I will ship well protected...

Thanks Brian...

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/iphone_228.jpg

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/iphone_230.jpg

Lookwhoitis
03-15-2014, 09:30 PM
A perfect copy...$100.00 shipped in the USA. The $100 goes to The Haven Fundraiser. Pay Pal gift/family to Randall Flagg ( Jerome ).

Thanks Brian...

I will take this if it hasn't been spoken for yet...

east-tennessee
03-16-2014, 08:02 AM

Thanks Brian...

SOLD

dnemec
03-16-2014, 08:59 AM
I have 4 Ray Bradbury signed books for sale:

The Homecoming 1st/1st $50
Ahmed and the Oblivion Machines 1st/1st $30
A Graveyard for Lunatics 1st/1st $30
Death Is A Lonely Business 1st/1st; Inscribed to Anne and dated 11/1/1985 (publish date 10/85) $50

Paypal Gift + $4 media mail shipping for US. International shipping available. Photos are available. Thanks!

stroppygoblin
03-16-2014, 11:09 AM

Thanks Brian...

Very generous Brian! :clap:

tippy4
03-17-2014, 04:29 PM
Doctor Sleep Signed First Edition.

$230 plus shipping Paypal Gift.

If you are in the US, I will throw in a free "reading copy" as well.....so that is two books for $230 plus shipping.

biomieg
03-18-2014, 12:20 PM
Magazine/anthology stuff:

A full set of 'pre-Carrie' Cavaliers, plus a number of post-Carrie issues as well (in fact, I think I have all of the Cavaliers with King work). I am more than willing to sell these for a great price. Preferably as a set.
Other pre-Carrie publications: Moth and IO.
Necon XX anthology (one of 333 copies).
A whole bunch of 'easier' magazine and anthology 1st appearances that I will be happy to sell as a set (for a very good price) to anyone who wants to kick-start their magazine collection. Will sell issues separately as well, of course.

Miscellaneous:

Phantasmagoria (Stephen King fanzine by George Beahm) - issues 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, and 12-15 (issued in a single paperback, limited to 300 copies. Signed by GB). I am sure you can get the remaining issues via George Beahm.

Full list of remaining items for sale available upon request! Make me an offer!

e_taylor
03-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Just listed PC copies of the Waste Lands and Little Sisters of Eluria on eBay for $575 and $400 respectively.

Willing to make some deals with members here as well! Would be looking for a Gunslinger 1st/1st signed by Whelan, a Wizard and Glass 1st/1st signed by McKean or a S/L IT in potential trades.

PM me!

Tony
03-18-2014, 05:11 PM
I've got an extra S/L The Shining and S/L Doctor Sleep for sale. Looking to acquire a S/L IT and would be happy to trade one of those for it.

jhanic
03-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Because of my own stupidity, I have a duplicate of The Best American Mystery Stories of the Century proof (1999) with King's Quitters Inc. in it. This is a fairly scarce item, but I'm selling it for less than I just paid for it. Price is $150 and that includes shipping in the US. Here's a picture of my original copy:

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr60/johnhanic/Other_Proofs/BestMysteryStoriesCenturyproof.jpg (http://s469.photobucket.com/user/johnhanic/media/Other_Proofs/BestMysteryStoriesCenturyproof.jpg.html)

PM or email, please.

John

carlosdetweiller
03-19-2014, 02:36 PM
PM sent.

jhanic
03-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Sold!

John

mistercrowley
03-19-2014, 05:39 PM
I have the AE edition of Wolves of the Calla and DT VII for sale if anyone is interested please pm me.

Brice
03-20-2014, 06:21 AM
UK first editions:

The Shinning
Firestarter
Cujo
Christine
Pet Sematary
The Eyes of the Dragon
Misery
The Tommyknockers
The Stand - Complete and Uncut
Needful Things
Gerald's Game
Dolores Claiborne
Insomnia
Desperation
Bag of Bones
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
Dreamcatcher
Cell
Duma Key
Wizard and Glass (book club, only harcover edition)
Wolves of the Calla
Song of Susannah
The Dark Tower
Black House (black cover)
Black House (white cover,signed by Straub)
Skeleton Crew
Four Past Midnight
Nightmares & Dreamscapes
Hearts In Atlantis
Everything's Eventual
Thinner (with King book ribon)
The Regulators
Blaze
Umney's Last Case (short story)

$500 for all. You pay exact shipping. I smoke. Some smoke smell is possible.

Dan
03-20-2014, 09:11 AM
Brice, great deal for someone to get into UK firsts. I'm tempted.

biomieg
03-20-2014, 09:16 AM
Especially because you don't want to think about what it would cost to order and ship every book separately from the UK to the US.

webstar1000
03-20-2014, 09:24 AM
I am very tempted too... ONLY because the day is coming where I will run out of stuff to collect and that would be my next conquest... but I have to complete my GE and S/L's first:(

herbertwest
03-20-2014, 10:37 AM
According to Justin Brooks, THE CAT FROM HELL was first published in german, in an german anthology titled : TOP HORROR, published by Heyne!
The story being commissionned specifically for this book.

http://www.joshpachter.com/graphics/th.d.jpg

jhanic
03-20-2014, 10:47 AM
That may have been the first German publication, but the entire story was published in the June 1977 issue of Cavalier. Actually, the first part of the story was in the March 1977 issue, with a contest for readers to finish it. According to Brooks, Top Horror was published in 1984.

John

Brice
03-20-2014, 01:06 PM
Furthur tempting the tempted...$500 shipped.

Randall Flagg
03-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Furthur tempting the tempted...$500 shipped.
I hope you mean USA shipping. International shipping by itself would be ~>$500.

Brice
03-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Yes, i suppose I should have specified. lol

herbertwest
03-21-2014, 02:04 AM
That may have been the first German publication, but the entire story was published in the June 1977 issue of Cavalier. Actually, the first part of the story was in the March 1977 issue, with a contest for readers to finish it. According to Brooks, Top Horror was published in 1984.

John

My bad. I read the wrong entry. One related to an introduction to his story.
Thanks for correcting my mistake!

Randall Flagg
03-22-2014, 04:57 AM
The Shining Gift edition with preliminary sketches chapbook. $120 PP gift. Free shipping in USA. International at cost.

TwistedNadine
03-22-2014, 08:00 AM
Anyone here NOT have a signed US trade edition of Dr Sleep that wants to trade?

I have copies from the recent Florida signing. Can also include a CD Dr Sleep slipcase, original ticket and pictures of the signing.

BrotherBarr
03-22-2014, 10:27 AM
Further to my post in "The Ebay BS Game" thread, I'm open to offers on my IT dustjacket. It is inscribed and signed "For Branden\ Best\ Stephen King". Probably too much to hope that there are a dozen or so members here all called Branden!

Jacket has a fold down the spine where it has previously been kept framed; I have since re-framed it and folded it where the jacket naturally folds, but the crease remains. This signature and inscription has been authenticated by Dave Hutcheson of Hutch's Rare Books (his email can be provided on request), and people in the Ebay BS thread have also verified it. I have it listed on Ebay here (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251463948257?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649), but that price is based on a copy of the novel I saw on the "sold items" on Ebay a while ago and I know the jacket alone isn't worth that much. So - open to offers. I'm a keen SK collector, so money raised from it will go towards adding some of his earlier stuff to my beloved shelves. :-)

Cook
03-22-2014, 10:57 AM
Seriously ?
It's just a jacket, and a crappy one at that.
I realize you're proud of this but the price is absurd.
But regardless, good luck with your plug.

BTW.. Welcome to the site.

Further to my post in "The Ebay BS Game" thread, I'm open to offers on my IT dustjacket. It is inscribed and signed "For Branden\ Best\ Stephen King". Probably too much to hope that there are a dozen or so members here all called Branden!

Jacket has a fold down the spine where it has previously been kept framed; I have since re-framed it and folded it where the jacket naturally folds, but the crease remains. This signature and inscription has been authenticated by Dave Hutcheson of Hutch's Rare Books (his email can be provided on request), and people in the Ebay BS thread have also verified it. I have it listed on Ebay here (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251463948257?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649), but that price is based on a copy of the novel I saw on the "sold items" on Ebay a while ago and I know the jacket alone isn't worth that much. So - open to offers. I'm a keen SK collector, so money raised from it will go towards adding some of his earlier stuff to my beloved shelves. :-)

BrotherBarr
03-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Seriously ?
It's just a jacket, and a crappy one at that.
I realize you're proud of this but the price is absurd.

Yes. As I said, I realise it's not worth that much. Perhaps I should have put that bit in bold as apparently it's easy to miss it. Perhaps I should also have said that I'm open to offers.

So - open to offers.

Oh would you look at that, I did.

BTW.. Welcome to the site.

I hope you're not on the welcoming committee at thedarktower.org. But thanks for tacking that on at the end. I'd tack a thanks on to the end of this reply, but unfortunately the box I'm typing in isn't quite big enou

Randall Flagg
03-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Cook is not on the Welcoming Committee (you can see why), but I am. I thought he was overly snarky.
Welcome to the site, and don't let Cook upset you. He actually on occasion can be polite.

BrotherBarr
03-22-2014, 11:33 AM
Cook is not on the Welcoming Committee (you can see why), but I am. I thought he was overly snarky.
Welcome to the site, and don't let Cook upset you. He actually on occasion can be polite.

Ha ha, thanks Randall! :smile: I was just looking through the 1st Editions page at some of King's earlier works - I've actually never seen the UK 'Salem's Lot cover before! And I checked the page for Danse Macabre...I think I have the copy in your photo! There's a mark on the spine by the Everest House logo and I can't believe my copy has the same mark by coincidence!

Cook
03-22-2014, 12:20 PM
You're right, I was rather critical.
My apologies BrotherBarr, welcome to the site..... really !!

Randall Flagg
03-22-2014, 12:34 PM
I was just looking through the 1st Editions page at some of King's earlier works - I've actually never seen the UK 'Salem's Lot cover before! And I checked the page for Danse Macabre...I think I have the copy in your photo! There's a mark on the spine by the Everest House logo and I can't believe my copy has the same mark by coincidence!
If you mean this article: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showwiki.php?title=Stephen+King+First+Editions:Dan se+Macabre+-+Trade+HC

that is my personal copy. Almost (if not all) of the US 1st editions in our Catalog are hand scanned personal copies.

BrotherBarr
03-22-2014, 01:09 PM
:redface1: Yup. Yup. Just realised that's actually their logo. Good lord.

darkdiscoveries
03-24-2014, 09:21 AM
I've got some foreign King editions, promotional displays, prints, etc. up for sale if anybody is interested. This is part of Jonathan Reitan's collection that I've been helping him sell off and he's happy to have it go to a good King fan/collector's home. Don't be afraid to make offers too as I usually combine things for a discount and so on.

STEPHEN KING & RELATED ART PRINTS & BROADSIDES
The Little Sisters of Eluria (16” x 22” Art Print by Erik Wilson – Overlook Connection Press – Flat Signed by artist and Numbered #41 of 500 done – in nice glass frame – from King’s Dark Tower series) - $50

The Weekend That Wouldn’t Die (14” x 16” Hand drawn Art by ( Ford ?) from the Stephen King/Dark Tower Convention in - shrinkwrapped with foam board backing) - $10

(Non King Art Prints)
Tangerine (9” x 14” Art Print by Jill Bauman – Flat Signed by artist and #102 of 500 done – Matted with plastic sleeve on it) - $20

BOOKS
Carrie (USA Large Print HC – GK Hall & Co, 1994 – with Dustjacket in broadart sleeve) - $16
Carrie (Japan PB – Shinchoska, 1975 - With flaps and ribbon bookmark) - $15
Carrie (Italy PB – Tascabili, 2003) - $5
Christine (French PB – J’ailu, 1984) - $8
Cujo (Hungary TPB – Europa, 1989) - $5
Danse Macabre 1 (as: Celui Qui Garde Le Ver) (French TPB – Librio, 1980 – JK Potter Art) - $10
The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger (as: Schwartz: Der Dunkle Turm) (German TPB – Heyne, 2004) - $8
The Dead Zone (Japan PB - Shinchoska, 1987 - Blue cover movie tie-in w/film photos, flaps, ribbon) - $12
The Dead Zone (Japan PB - Shinchoska, 1987 – Red Cover movie tie in w/ flaps, ribbon, no movie photos) - $12
The Dead Zone (as: Das Attentat) (German TPB – Heyne, 1989) - $6
The Dead Zone (as: A Holtsav) (Hungary TPB – Europa, 1986) - $8
The Dead Zone (as: La Zona Muerta) (Spain TPB – Plaza & Janes, 1985) - $10
Delores Claiborne (Japan PB - with flaps and bookmark) - $8
Delores Claiborne (Italy TPB – Sperling, 1994) - $5
Desperation (as: Desesperacion) (Spain TPB – Plaza & Janes, 1998) - $6
Different Seasons: The Breathing Method (as: Quatro Estacoes: Inverno No Clube) (Brazil TPB – Francisco Alves) - $8
Different Seasons: The Body (as: Quatro Estacoes: Outono da Inocencia) (Brazil TPB – Francisco Alves)
- $8
Gerald’s Game (as: Oyun) (Istanbul TPB – Altin Kitaplar, 1993) - $8
The Green Mile (as: Zala Judze) (Romanian? HC – Aplis, 2001 – Self Cover (non-dust jacket type) - $15
The Long Walk (as: Todesmarsch) (German TPB – Heyne, 1991 – as: Richard Bachman) - $8
Misery (as: Tortura) (Hungary TPB – Regeny Books, 1990) - $6
Needful Things (as: In Einer Kleinen Stadt) (German TPB – Heyne, 1994) - $5
On Writing (as: Mientras Escribo) (Spain TPB – Debolsilo, 2002) - $6
Pet Semetary (as: De Levende Dode) (Norwegian TPB – Damm, 1989) - $8
Riding The Bullet (as: Un Tour Sur Le Bolid) (French PB – Albin Michel, 2000) - $10
The Running Man (as: Menschenjagd) (German TPB – Heyne, 1990 – as: Richard Bachman) - $8
Secret Garden, Secret Window (as: Ventana Secreta, Jardin Secreto) (Mexico PB – Signet, 1995) - $5
The Shining (as: Drengen Der Skinnede) (Denmark TPB – Borgen, 1980) - $12
The Shining (Italian TPB – Bompiani, 1991) - $5
The Shining (USA PB – Signet, 1980 – Movie Tie-in w/ photos) - $3
Skeleton Crew (Japan PB – Fuchosa, 1988 - with flaps) - $10
The Stephen King Fanbook (as: Das Stephen King Fanbuch) (German Mini PB – Heyne, 1994) - $12
The Stephen King Quizbook – by Stephen Spignisi (USA PB – Signet, 1990) - $2
The Second Stephen King Quizbook – by Stephen Spignisi (USA PB – Signet, 1992) - $2
Thinner (as: Der Fluch) (German TPB – Heyne Books, 1990 – as: Richard Bachman) - $6
Thinner (as: Maleficio) (Spanish TPB – Plaza & Janes, 1986 – as: Richard Bachman) - $8
Umney’s Last Case (USA Mini PB – Penguin 60s) - $8

Dodd, Mead Gallery of Horror (as: Horror: Lo Mejor Del Terror Contemporaneo) (Mexico TPB – Roca, 1990 – w/ flaps on cover – features Stephen King’s “Nona”) - $16
Fear Itself – Edited by Underwood & Miller (USA PB – Signet, 1985 – Forward by Stephen King) - $3
Heading Home: Growing Up in Baseball (USA HC – Rizzoli, 1995 – 1st Edition w/dustjacket - Introduction by Stephen King) - $15
Mid-Life Confidential: The Rock Bottom Remainders (USA HC – Viking, 1994 – 1st Edition w/dustjacket in broadart sleeve – essays by Stephen King & Tabita King, letters by SK, photos, etc.) - $20

(Non-King Books)

Pulp Culture – Frank M. Robinson & Lawrence Davidson (USA HC – Collector’s Press, 2001 – w/ Dustjacket) - $20

COMPACT DISCS (SOUNDTRACKS)

Carrie (Deluxe Edition – MGM/Ryko, 1997) - $18
The Dead Zone (Milan/BMG, 1994) - $14
The Green Mile (Warner Brothers, 1999) - $10
The Shawshank Redemption (Epic, 1994) - $10

COMPUTER GAMES/VIDEOGAMES

F13 (Blue Byte, 1999 – Tri-fold Digipack w/Instruction card) - $15

PROMOTIONAL POSTERS, DISPLAYS, ETC.
Bag of Bones (14” x 19” Promotional display Riser from Pocket Books – Cardstock with side flaps) - $12
Black House (15” x 20” Promotional Poster from Random House – in nice glass frame) - $40
Four Past Midnight (13” x 19” Promotional Display Riser from Signet - Cardstock w/ standup flaps on back) - $16
Four Past Midnight & The Dark Half (16” x 22” promotional poster from Viking & Signet – in nice glass frame) - $50
From A Buick 8 (13” x 18” Promotional Display Riser from Simon & Schuster - Cardstock w/standup flaps on sides) - $12
Gerald’s Game (13” x 22” Promotional Display Riser from Viking – Cardstock w/ standup flaps on sides) - $12
The Green Mile (14” x 20” Promotional Display Riser from Signet – Cardstock w/Sideflaps and popup section in front) - $15
Hearts In Atlantis (14” x 18” Promotional Display Riser from Pocket Books – Cardstock w/standup flaps on sides) - $16
Pet Semetary (12” x 36” Promotional Display Riser from the Movie – Cardboard with back, bottom and sideflaps) - $15

Rock Bottom Remainders (11” x 17” Promotional Concert Poster from Denver Scores November 2, 2001 Show w/ Guest Steve Miller – glossy paper) - $20

Rock Bottom Remainders (11” x 17” Promotional Concert Poster from Bangor Auditorium w/ Guests Warren Zevon and Tess Gerritson – Cardstock) - $20

Sleepwalkers (Orange Plastic Promotional Trick or Treat Bucket w/ Lid from Columbia/Tristar) - $25

The Stand (Uncut Edition) (18” x 16” Promotional Display – Cardstock with side and bottom flaps and pop-up King logo and Holographic Stand Artwork on front) - $30

(Non-King Promo Items)

The Power (Original folded 26” x 44” Movie Theater Poster – stamped w/ name and “1 SH 68-53” on the back) - $40

The Towering Inferno (13” x 18” Large Warner Brothers/20th Century Fox Publicity Promotional Booklet – Magazine Style) - $40

darkdiscoveries
03-24-2014, 09:36 AM
Here's a link to photos of most of it too I put on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/james.r.beach.3

Brice
03-24-2014, 03:57 PM
*briefly forgets he's selling and not buying*

Ooh foreign editions I don't have.

darkdiscoveries
03-24-2014, 03:59 PM
*briefly forgets he's selling and not buying*

Ooh foreign editions I don't have.

LOL! Yeah I do it all the time Brice! Key is to sell more than you buy at the least, eh?

- James