PDA

View Full Version : Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

DoctorZaius
12-31-2018, 02:26 PM
Some items I have up on eBay. Please note the descriptions therein. Reduced prices that reflect payment via PayPal friends/family.

Gunslinger 1st - Mint, still in original shrink-wrap, with aftermarket slipcase. $1000 shipped
https://www.ebay.com/itm/223285158243 SOLD

Signed Bernie Wrightson Cycle of the Werewolf drawing. $400 shipped
https://www.ebay.com/itm/362509756587

Misery signed artist edition (with extras). $200 shipped
https://www.ebay.com/itm/223284829729

I am down to two Miserys, with extras (one opened and one sealed).

biomieg
01-01-2019, 11:15 AM
Due to space limitations (and frankly, also because I decided to buy myself something expensive but cool :smile:) I am looking to sell a bunch of King stuff - mostly easy-to-find trade editions but also a few more interesting books. The big question is: do you guys think it will be worthwhile to list (among other things) an almost full set of US 1st/1st trade editions for sale on this particular forum? I know everyone here already owns these and much more. The thing is: I wouldn't know where else to go except Kris' FB group (where I'm already testing the waters with a few of the higher-end items).

Does anyone here have a friend, family member or colleague who is looking to start a basic but solid King collection? My asking price for all the 'basic' books would be extremely fair. Higher-end books would be priced competitively.

*edit: just to get an idea of what I have for sale:

An (almost?) full set of US 1st/1sts, including a great copy of 'Salem's Lot
A number of UK 1st/1sts, including the Stand (1979) and a very nice copy of Danse Macabre
A Grant DT set (DT1 2nd ed., DT1 Viking reissue 1st/1st, DT II signed by the artist, DT III, DT IV, DT V-VII artist editions, 2x TWTTKH gift ed., 1x LSOE gift ed.). Also includes a limited Alex McVey Oy sculpture.
A bunch of books on King and his work (Bev Vincent, Douglas Winter, Beahm, Underwood & Miller)
A small assortment of gift editions (PS 'Salem's Lot, PS Night Shift, CD The Shining, 2x Centipede 'Salem's Lot, My Pretty Pony, ...)
A few proofs (US and US Skeleton Crew, Dolan's Cadillac)
A bunch of nice US 1st/1st mass-market paperbacks of the older titles

I also have small Simmons, McCammon, Crichton and Joe Hill collections that I can sell if anyone is interested.

Brian861
01-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Due to space limitations (and frankly, also because I decided to buy myself something expensive but cool :smile:) I am looking to sell a bunch of King stuff - mostly easy-to-find trade editions but also a few more interesting books. The big question is: do you guys think it will be worthwhile to list (among other things) an almost full set of US 1st/1st trade editions for sale on this particular forum? I know everyone here already owns these and much more. The thing is: I wouldn't know where else to go except Kris' FB group (where I'm already testing the waters with a few of the higher-end items).

Does anyone here have a friend, family member or colleague who is looking to start a basic but solid King collection? My asking price would be extremely fair.

I have several holes in my 1st/1st collection of both US/UK that I have been trying to fill of late. I could PM you with a list later.

biomieg
01-01-2019, 11:32 AM
Hey Brian, shoot me a PM :) I was editing my post when you replied. I included a very rough list of stuff that I have available. More than happy to provide pics and pricing.

Brian861
01-01-2019, 11:37 AM
Hey Brian, shoot me a PM :) I was editing my post when you replied. I included a very rough list of stuff that I have available. More than happy to provide pics and pricing.

Will do, Michaël and thanks! I'm headed off to work soon so I'll try and get a list for ya when I get back.

zelig
01-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Forget the list. What did you buy yourself that was expensive and cool??

Kraken
01-01-2019, 12:23 PM

Does anyone here have a friend, family member or colleague who is looking to start a basic but solid King collection? My asking price for all the 'basic' books would be extremely fair. Higher-end books would be priced competitively.

*edit: just to get an idea of what I have for sale:

An (almost?) full set of US 1st/1sts, including a great copy of 'Salem's Lot
A number of UK 1st/1sts, including the Stand (1979) and a very nice copy of Danse Macabre
A Grant DT set (DT1 2nd ed., DT1 Viking reissue 1st/1st, DT II signed by the artist, DT III, DT IV, DT V-VII artist editions, 2x TWTTKH gift ed., 1x LSOE gift ed.). Also includes a limited Alex McVey Oy sculpture.
A bunch of books on King and his work (Bev Vincent, Douglas Winter, Beahm, Underwood & Miller)
A small assortment of gift editions (PS 'Salem's Lot, PS Night Shift, CD The Shining, 2x Centipede 'Salem's Lot, My Pretty Pony, ...)
A few proofs (US and US Skeleton Crew, Dolan's Cadillac)
A bunch of nice 1st/1st mass-market paperbacks of the older titles

I also have small Simmons, McCammon, Crichton and Joe Hill collections that I can sell if anyone is interested.

Hi, I’m just starting out on my King collection and am very interested

biomieg
01-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Paul, I did not buy it yet but I have been eyeballing a couple of veeeery nice electric guitars... :smile: I sold my previous one almost twenty years ago and I've only been playing an acoustic ever since... but the urge to rock-'n-roll has returned....

Ricky
01-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Suntup Misery Paperweight Letter E: $150 (which includes shipping). No flaws, with original packaging. Keys inside are a colon and the letter N.

OneFathom
01-01-2019, 08:05 PM
Happy New Year, folks! Start 2019 with a little something for yourself:

*Carrie (1st; NF; inscribed; 3/29/80): $2,500
*The Shining (1st; VG+; inscribed; 6/9/80): $2,500
*The Stand (1st; VG+; inscribed; 11/10/97): $1,200
*DTII (#294; NF/NF; VG Slipcase): $1,000
*Firestarter (1st; NF/NF; inscribed; 8/20/80): $650
*DTIV (1st; NF/NF; signed and remarqued by Dave McKean): $500
*DTII (1st; NF; Viking; flatsigned; 2 copies): $400/each
*Desperation (#973; NF): $325 - - - SOLD!
*From A Buick 8 (1st; NF; flatsigned): $250

Send me a PM if you're interested. Would also be open to trading for an early signed 1st of 'Salem's Lot. Thanks!

webstar1000
01-02-2019, 07:24 AM
Green Mile S/L. Fine. $2600!

zachip
01-02-2019, 12:36 PM
looking for doctor sleep CD gift edition for reasonable price. thanks.

jsweet
01-02-2019, 02:29 PM
The Outsider CD slipcase $25 PayPal F&F and includes shipping in the U.S.

Br!an
01-02-2019, 02:36 PM
The Outsider CD slipcase $25 PayPal F&F and includes shipping in the U.S.

That's a great price, especially since you can't ship just a slipcase media mail. (You can put any book in the slipcase and it qualifies for media mail.)

somekindofstranger
01-03-2019, 07:47 AM
Trying to sell my s/l of Gwendys to help reduce my CC bill!
Have it listed on eBay but will offer it here for £500 (that's about $630 I think) plus shipping (£30 within UK, more overseas as it's a big and heavy box). Will post images later but am sure you all know what it looks like by now!

This is still available if anyone is interested?
(I only received one offer - not from DT i must stress - for less than half the price I am asking!)

andyg75
01-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Clearing out some spare WH Smith UK first edition, first printings and other duplicates. UK based seller. UK shipping included, rest of the world at cost. PayPal F&F or add 3%.

Nightmares & Dreamscapes (£15.99 dj price) SOLD
Elevation (set of both regular and WH Smith Collectors Edition) (2) $20 per set
Sleeping Beauties Tesco Peacock variant (2) $40 each
Sleeping Beauties WH Smith Fox (2) $40 each
The Outsider WH Smith (dj mark) $50
Dr Sleep WH Smith (3) $30 each
Bazaar of Bad Dreams WH Smith $40
Revival WH Smith SOLD
Revival Waterstones blue edged pages SOLD
Bill Hodges Trilogy WH Smith SOLD
Mr Mercedes WH Smith SOLD
Finders Keepers WH Smith (2) $40 each

The Stand US 1/1 (slice to spine of dj VG+) $350
‘Salem’s Lot US 1/1 2nd state (previous owners name on ffep, VG) SOLD
‘Salem’s Lot US 1/1 3rd state (VG-) SOLD

From A Buick 8 CD Gift F/F $250
Full Dark, No Stars CD Gift F/F $150

Set of PS Publishing artist editions, matching number #184 plus unmatched Skeleton Crew variant $1250

UK Bachman Books set. Usual spine creasing with Roadwork and Running Man, but Rage is unbroken. Fading to the Long Walk spine, and a dent in the page block of Rage. $750

PayPal F&F or add 3%. Free UK shipping, rest of the world at cost, but I’ll go 50/50 on the PS set

All UK 1/1’s have shelfwear to the dj’s mainly, and some may have some scuffing, but nothing that detracts from display

kingfan2323
01-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Hi All. Just wanted to give a heads up on a few Dark Tower Signed and Limited Editions I have for sale on Ebay. They will be ending on Sunday so take a look. If you would like to purchase any on here instead let me know. If the link does not work I am Kingfan2323 on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kingfan2323

DoctorZaius
01-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Misery signed artist edition (with extras). It has only been opened for the signature photo on eBay. $175 shipped - last one I have left (one sold here and one sold on eBay already)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/223312983251

biomieg
01-06-2019, 03:53 AM
I'm happy to say that I received a lot of messages re: selling my King books. I am currently trying to get pricing and pics sorted out for everyone - I hope to get it done by tonight (it's my last day off and I've been away pretty much non-stop with my wife and son). Sorry for the delay!

After this first round has been taken care of I'll post a list (with pics and pricing) of the remaining books. Thanks so far, everyone!

biomieg
01-06-2019, 12:10 PM
In the meantime, I'd like to put this set up for sale (colours are a bit off, sorry):

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/1017/medium/Photo_31-12-2018_12_15_58.jpg

Not pictured but also included are the WTTKH and LSOE Grant artist gift editions, in the condition I received them in from the publisher. All other books are also in NF or better condition.

I had no clue about current market values but a Friendly Fellow Forum member gave me the following estimates in another thread, adding up to a total of $1,550 for the set:

*DTI (Viking; 1st Printing) — $75
*DTI (Grant; 2nd Edition) — $300
*DTII (Grant; 1st Edition; Signed by Hale) — $125
*DTIII (Grant; 1st Edition) — $125
*DTIV (Grant; 1st Edition) — $150
*DTV (Grant; Artist Edition/Wrightson) — $125
*DTVI (Grant; Artist Edition/Anderson) — $125
*DTVII (Grant; Artist Edition/Whelan) — $75
*WTTK (Grant; Artist Edition/Lee) — $100
*LSOE (Grant; Artist Edition/ Whelan) — $350

I would sell the complete set for $1,150. If there are no takers I'd be happy to sell the books separately for the prices quoted above. Shoot me a PM if interested!

Oreo713
01-06-2019, 01:13 PM
In the meantime, I'd like to put this set up for sale (colours are a bit off, sorry):

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/1017/medium/Photo_31-12-2018_12_15_58.jpg

Not pictured but also included are the WTTKH and LSOE Grant artist gift editions, in the condition I received them in from the publisher. All other books are also in NF or better condition.

I had no clue about current market values but a Friendly Fellow Forum member gave me the following estimates in another thread, adding up to a total of $1,550 for the set:

*DTI (Viking; 1st Printing) — $75
*DTI (Grant; 2nd Edition) — $300
*DTII (Grant; 1st Edition; Signed by Hale) — $125
*DTIII (Grant; 1st Edition) — $125
*DTIV (Grant; 1st Edition) — $150
*DTV (Grant; Artist Edition/Wrightson) — $125
*DTVI (Grant; Artist Edition/Anderson) — $125
*DTVII (Grant; Artist Edition/Whelan) — $75
*WTTK (Grant; Artist Edition/Lee) — $100
*LSOE (Grant; Artist Edition/ Whelan) — $350

I would sell the complete set for $1,150. If there are no takers I'd be happy to sell the books separately for the prices quoted above. Shoot me a PM if interested!

Hi....are these 1st editions or signed and numbered? Thanks.

biomieg
01-06-2019, 01:17 PM
Hi Oreo, they are not signed/numbered editions but trade and artist editions :smile:

Oreo713
01-06-2019, 04:48 PM
Hi Oreo, they are not signed/numbered editions but trade and artist editions :smile:

thanks for clarifying!!

Beverly Marsh
01-08-2019, 08:29 AM
I just have to briefly interrupt and say that the Oy figurine is adorable :heart:

biomieg
01-08-2019, 08:56 AM
It is, right? I wanted to sell it as well but my wife won’t let me...

at_one
01-11-2019, 02:49 PM
Hey guys, pretty much getting out of collecting and have a few choice books left....

Doctor Sleep S/L #122 $600
W/The Shining and Doctor Sleep gift editions $750

The Stand 1/1 mint condition in The Collector traycase $500
Has t39 on last page and correct pricing on inner dj flap

1/1 The Shining ex-libris $250

1/1 The Dead Zone $150

1/1 Fire Starter $75

I also have most of the Dark Tower ARC/proofs, would love to sell as a set.

I can email photos, I really dont remember how to post them here. Have had quite a few transactions with long standing members here, can provide references if need be. My email is atone315@hotmail.com Probably the best way to get in touch with me, but will keep an eye on inbox here.

at_one
01-12-2019, 05:02 PM
Hey guys, pretty much getting out of collecting and have a few choice books left....

1/1 The Dead Zone $150

1/1 Fire Starter $75

I can email photos, I really dont remember how to post them here. Have had quite a few transactions with long standing members here, can provide references if need be. My email is atone315@hotmail.com Probably the best way to get in touch with me, but will keep an eye on inbox here.

I will sell The Dead Zone, Shining, and Firestarter for $350 if bought together.

And $700 for Doctor Sleep s/l #122 + Shining and Doctor Sleep GE.

at_one
01-15-2019, 10:12 AM

1/1 The Dead Zone $150

1/1 Fire Starter $75

I will sell The Dead Zone, Shining, and Firestarter for $350 if bought together.

And $700 for Doctor Sleep s/l #122 + Shining and Doctor Sleep GE.

Also have 1/1 of Misery, Cujo, Different Seasons, Thinner, Skeleton Crew, and The Tommyknockers. Not F/F but definitely respectable condition. Give me a shout if you are interested in any/all of them!!!

lotuz
01-16-2019, 04:24 PM
I have an extra Suntup Misery GE that I'm willing to let go for $130 $115 shipped. Still shrinkwrapped.

PM me if interested.

SOLD

Brian861
01-16-2019, 11:35 PM
I have an extra Suntup Misery GE that I'm willing to let go for $130 shipped. Still shrinkwrapped.

PM me if interested.

Pretty damn good price!

FlyerPhan0826
01-18-2019, 02:29 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to sell my Numbered Misery with rights to the next King book. I'm really interested in a trade plus cash offer. Something along the lines of The Stand S/L plus $1,500.

Feel free to PM me - definitely focusing on King S/Ls in the trade but would consider anything signed by him.

Thanks!
Justin

Pasiuk57
01-20-2019, 01:14 PM
Everyone
I've made the decision to sell my entire collection. This will take a very long time, but everything will go sooner or later.
Over 25+ years of collecting. Many items are already sold but I will be listing more on EBAY, Facebook, and here.
Proofs, manuscripts, signed limiteds, lettereds, you name it, etc will be going to someone else's good home.
I have many items on Ebay now under Pasiuk57 (as a seller)
I will accept PayPal friends and Family or a check or money order. I like the last two best as there are no fees.
Feel free to keep an eye out for more goodies up for sale!
I have over 3900+ positive feedbacks and can be trusted.
Obviously a tough decision, but keep your eyes open!!

Br!an
01-20-2019, 01:22 PM
Everyone
I've made the decision to sell my entire collection. This will take a very long time, but everything will go sooner or later.
Over 25+ years of collecting. Many items are already sold but I will be listing more on EBAY, Facebook, and here.
Proofs, manuscripts, signed limiteds, lettereds, you name it, etc will be going to someone else's good home.
I will accept PayPal friends and Family or a check or money order. I like the last two best as there are no fees.

That's a big decision, Mike. A big job too.

You are not only an good seller, you are an great buyer. You helped me out when I needed it.

Best of luck with the sales.

Pasiuk57
01-20-2019, 01:37 PM
Brian
THANKS! Will be a huge job!

bdwyer19
01-20-2019, 01:45 PM
Best of luck with the sale Mike. Can’t wait to see what goodies you still have available.

Ari_Racing
01-20-2019, 01:52 PM
Best of lucks, Mike. I'm keeping an eye on your stuff for sale for sure.

Phalucha
01-20-2019, 04:25 PM
I have 2 signed fine first editions forsale:
1) Sleeping Beauties - signed at the NY signing ($250) SOLD
2) Song of Susannah - $300

PM or email if interested.

FlyerPhan0826
01-23-2019, 12:08 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to sell my Numbered Misery with rights to the next King book. I'm really interested in a trade plus cash offer. Something along the lines of The Stand S/L plus $1,500.

Feel free to PM me - definitely focusing on King S/Ls in the trade but would consider anything signed by him.

Thanks!
JustinHi all,

Wanted to clarify - I'm basically looking for $3,800 in books and cash (need at least $1,000 in cash to cover another purchase).

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Thanks!

lotuz
01-23-2019, 04:11 PM
I have an extra Suntup Misery GE that I'm willing to let go for $130 shipped. Still shrinkwrapped.

PM me if interested.

SOLD

Willing to go down to $115 shipped (list price + shipping!), F&F, before I go through the hassle of putting it on eBay.

Randall Flagg
01-26-2019, 03:08 PM
Knowing Darkness traycase edition.
As new. BONUS item is plastic case.

$1,199 PP F&F. Free USA media mail shipping, international at cost (probably some crazy price).

Jay127
01-28-2019, 04:09 PM
Selling my Gwendy's s/l for cover price. Number 60, in the original box. Free shipping in the U.S.

HONKYTONKSMASH
01-28-2019, 05:20 PM
EOTD art folios
Numbered (NF++)$270
Lettered $780

Price includes shipping(in US) Paypal F&F or add 3%. Also open to trades :thumbsup:

biomieg
02-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Anyone interested in this lot of books about King and his work?

$225, shipped anywhere in the world (from the Netherlands)!

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51957962_10217306970456913_6222085011084935168_n.j pg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=bcff3e11ed9303eecb5ce0eb828df0ca&oe=5CFED045

Kingdom of Fear is a presentation copy.

biomieg
02-04-2019, 10:27 AM
Yet more for sale - a few odds and ends:

Talisman/Black House Scribner reissue set, slipcased with both volumes signed by Straub, as issued by VJ Books. In unread/as new condition. These books had a really low print run!
The Shining 1st/1st. A decent starter's copy (VG condition).
UK Firestarter 1st/1st in NF condition.
Colorado Kid large print hardcover (only non-limited hardcover edition I think) in NF or better condition.
UK Skeleton Crew 1st/1st in NF condition.
My Pretty Pony slipcased 'gift' edition in VG+ condition.

I also have NF copies of the Silver Bullet and Bachman Books trade paperback 1st/1sts if anyone is interested.

MAKE ME AN OFFER, EVERYTHING MUST GO!

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51496070_10217306957216582_2025207067249213440_n.j pg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=567e5affb42e40a41afb1f6b54f7611e&oe=5CB8FC46
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51526320_10217306958216607_8090078674524569600_n.j pg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=1d9f4464c6826f3a9fc17af71dc5212c&oe=5CF6F122
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51099650_10217306958016602_3313765133712359424_n.j pg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=ded46b49518007ae3ba1d04dc6b9f9a9&oe=5CB8E9D9
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51589966_10217306960136655_3565260216494718976_n.j pg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=5c4b95e70ccd96d030ddf642387e98c1&oe=5CF8890E
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51068831_10217306964296759_6898008255251873792_n.j pg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=ce558738b067b69a84606159f4169163&oe=5CF5C52C
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51573467_10217306961416687_6559194026325573632_n.j pg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=055211a635827046bc67f6e8de69800b&oe=5CFE08F8
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51826031_10217306964456763_2382727278908932096_o.j pg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=bc8e0a2c23c7f75d6fda36a520a208c5&oe=5CB2D3CD
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51424859_10217306963336735_425623223149789184_n.jp g?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=b2f930b36a6c7b3ebfa2c1c765eca190&oe=5CEAF6D9
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51030671_10217306959056628_4572090732105433088_n.j pg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=6c8658fc6164edd6ec36781bf6cf456a&oe=5CBC1DCE
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51061424_10217306966736820_3434873960100003840_n.j pg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=6835407e88d5533e87bc1c6bec7d5a99&oe=5CEA09E2
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51148188_10217306959976651_8349053571701932032_n.j pg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=c7fb177f16f86da93b216159c3e98f6c&oe=5CF890A3
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51484500_10217306968296859_2439070511028764672_n.j pg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=ae76536ef30f38c2a5981b4633e1f9cb&oe=5CB2BDCA
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51397587_10217306969416887_7011510960846274560_n.j pg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=c032302b0751c2a2b1aa0edcd71e0b33&oe=5CBBA15C
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51105766_10217306966856823_2415443543746150400_n.j pg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=4a5d4611117bacd6397add6e0d2275b8&oe=5CEE78FF
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51112572_10217306970216907_6585642091336957952_n.j pg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=ebc9cb878ae91d338e911b85a87e3444&oe=5CEA9AB3
https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51333506_10217306969296884_9219730063501557760_n.j pg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=26441f7bd4eaa8ce21304c01dff3563f&oe=5CF41A03

biomieg
02-04-2019, 10:52 AM
Almost forgot these two!! I really hope to sell these as a set... again, make me an offer!

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51398423_10217306968576866_3743340439739039744_n.j pg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.xx&oh=1988a09d8d6e36c03af038c739ee782c&oe=5CFE361D

darkseer
02-05-2019, 10:14 PM
Selling my PS Salem's Lot AE #901 $150 Paypal FF, includes media mail shipping US.
Sold

ym2000
02-17-2019, 06:46 AM
For Sale:
The Shining with remarqued chapbook by Vincent Chong - Subterranean Press, Lettered stateSOLD
The Eyes Of The Dragon with matching number Suntup Press Art Portfolio, IMMACULATE condition which is rare for TEOTD
Joe Hlll collection - NOS4A2, Locke and Key 4 books, Subterranean Press, Lettered state, matching letter
American Gods + Anansi Boys, Lettered State, matching letter
The Book Of Swords + The Book Of Magic, Subterranean Press, Limited state, matching number

Please PM with serious inquiries only

darkseer
02-20-2019, 07:44 PM
For sale Stephen king's Wind through the keyhole slipcased AE $80.00 Paypal FF media mail shipping USA
Also looking to sell Cemetery Dance preorder Nightshift AE 180.00 Paypal FF

Sold The wind through the keyhole

George at C-Springs
02-20-2019, 08:29 PM
Everyone

Holy crap Mike; I haven't checked in in awhile, but I wasn't expecting to read that! I'll be on the lookout for some proofs! Best wishes for a successful collection disbursement to many good homes.

ym2000
02-22-2019, 07:27 AM
For Sale:
The Eyes Of The Dragon with matching number Suntup Press Art Portfolio, IMMACULATE condition - $1200
Joe Hlll collection - NOS4A2, Locke and Key 4 books, Subterranean Press, Lettered state, matching letter $4300
Gordon Dahlquist Glass Books of the Dream Eaters & Dark Volume, matching Lettered set, $900
A LONG DECEMBER Richard Chizmar Subterranean Press Lettered PC 175$

Friends and Family plus Shipping of your choice.

zachip
02-23-2019, 11:20 AM
For Sale:
Sleeping Beauties - UK Waterstones Slipcased Limited #187.
2 small flaws (waterstones shipping fault). PM for photos
SOLD

Munnecom
02-23-2019, 01:45 PM
I’m offering the following three for sale. All are in fine, unread condition.

Gwendy’s Button Box S/L #224 - $600
The Secretary of Dreams, vol. I S/L #440 - $325
The Secretary of Dreams, vol. II S/L #391 - $325

$625 for both SoD volumes, $1200 for all three. PP F&F, shipped at cost from the Netherlands.

Room 217 Caretaker
02-24-2019, 05:44 AM
1. Thomas Holdorf Doubleday releases. Pet Sematary $55 The Shining $25
2. Lisey's Story ARC with limited notebook (I haven't seen many of these sets in my collecting days). $50
3. Cemetery Dance release of Blockade Billy in slipcase (comes with baseball card as issued)- $35
4. Joyland slipcase with first edition paperback- $35 (the slipcase is very collectible now and out of print)
5. The Essential Stephen King trade edition (a great read on King). $15
6. Italian release of Colorado Kid in hardback- $18

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/668/medium/Cemetery_Dance_Release.PNG

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/668/medium/Essential_Stephen_King_First_Print.PNG

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/668/medium/Italian_Colorado_Kid_Hardback.PNG

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/668/medium/Liseys_Story_ARC.PNG

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/668/medium/Thomas_Holdorf_Jackets.PNG

Mulleins

superpm
02-24-2019, 06:35 AM
Mulleins,

I'd like to purchase the Cujo 1st/1st. Please email your PayPal info to superpm@triad.rr.com as I am unable to send you a PM.

Best,

Don

Room 217 Caretaker
02-24-2019, 06:45 AM
Mulleins,

I'd like to purchase the Cujo 1st/1st. Please email your PayPal info to superpm@triad.rr.com as I am unable to send you a PM.

Best,

Don

Cujo already sold, I didnt get a chance to mark it. Sorry.

Ralph

Munnecom
02-24-2019, 07:52 AM
All books sold!

darkseer
02-24-2019, 07:55 PM
I have the following book for sale
The Eyes of The Dragon 1st/1st. The book is fine with no flaws White pages Sharp corners no flaws looks New.
DJ is NF with some almost unnoticeable chipping at heel of book. DJ protected in brodart cover. $110 Paypal FF, Shipping 4.50 Media Mail USA
Listing here first than going to ebay.

Sold

sgtfury1984
02-27-2019, 07:12 PM
😍

sgtfury1984
02-27-2019, 07:15 PM
Well, my newby skills are strong... I replied below rather than here. I should probably drag the tablet out next time. Is your copy of Under the Dome still available? If so I would like to chat more. I loved the book, and it fits my current budget for adding a signed copy to my humble collection. Thanks.

Room 217 Caretaker
02-28-2019, 02:32 AM
Well, my newby skills are strong... I replied below rather than here. I should probably drag the tablet out next time. Is your copy of Under the Dome still available? If so I would like to chat more. I loved the book, and it fits my current budget for adding a signed copy to my humble collection. Thanks.

Yes, still available. Once you have 5 post, you will be able to send PM messages. If you click on my name, the option to PM member will appear?

Mulleins

sgtfury1984
02-28-2019, 06:13 AM
Not yet. Post #3 👍🏻

Room 217 Caretaker
02-28-2019, 06:17 AM
Not yet. Post #3 👍🏻

I sent you an Email.

Mulleins

Zidan
02-28-2019, 01:04 PM
For sale,

The Eye of the Dragon Art Portfolio (Suntup Editions) numbered edition + promo items that came along with it. ($290 + shipping from Canada)

darkseer
03-02-2019, 03:22 PM
For Sale Pet Sematary 1st/1st NF/DJ F/Book 120.00 paypal FF $3.50 media mail shipping USA

Sold

Munnecom
03-06-2019, 03:18 AM
I’m selling a custom leather-bound hardcover edition of Rage. Take a look at the eBay listing here (https://www.ebay.nl/itm/323724204058?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649) and please make me an offer if interested.

Thank you!

webstar1000
03-07-2019, 07:00 AM
Stand S/L - $2500 shipped.

WeDealInLead
03-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Everything's here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-13-magazine-lot-rare-short-story-first-appearance-/223439034472

Click on "seller's other items"

Munnecom
03-08-2019, 08:07 AM
I’m looking for a copy of The Bachman Books. US/UK/BCE would all be okay, as long as the book is (N)F/(N)F.

Can anyone help out? Thanks!

Bunyip
03-08-2019, 12:19 PM
Joyland signed limited. #30/724. Mint, FF.
$385 PayPal fam and friends.

frik
03-08-2019, 10:43 PM
I’m looking for a copy of The Bachman Books. US/UK/BCE would all be okay, as long as the book is (N)F/(N)F.

PM sent.

sk

Br!an
03-09-2019, 10:17 AM
I have the following books for sale:

Newest listings:

Gwendy's Button Box - Lonely Road - Signed Limited - Signed by King & Richard Chizmar - #319 of 350

999 - Hill House & Cemetery Dance - King's "The Road Virus Heads North" First Appearance - Signed Limited - Signed by many.

The Tommyknockers by Stephen King - PS Publishing - Signed Limited - #395

The Dark Man Artwork Portfolio - Cemetery Dance - #189 or PC

The Dark Tower, The Complete Concordance by Robin Furth - CD - Signed Limited - #1782

The Dark Tower Companion by Bev Vincent - CD - Signed Limited

In Mint Condition by tdt.org authors - Ambannon - Signed Limited - PC

The Dark Man by Stephen King - Cemetery Dance - Traycased Signed Limited Edition - PC - Not signed by King - No traycase

Three Novels by Stephen King - B&N - Leatherbound - First Printing

The Stephen King Companion by George Beahm - First Printing

Maximum Overdrive Theater Poster - 27"x41"

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/MaximumOverdrivePoster1.jpg

firemonkey66
03-09-2019, 11:03 AM
Sold
I'm selling a very good++/near fine UK rage 1st for 425 dollars shipped in the US (sorry, no international). Payment via PayPal friends and family. There's a pic below followed by a spoiler alert with a bunch of other photos. The spine of the book is unbroken, but there are some minor signs of shelf wear. Nothing outstanding, though. A very nice copy. See photos for details.

(Edit: there are more photos, but they aren’t showing because photobucket sucks. If you’re interested, PM me and I can email the pics to you)

https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/18096f2f-c1fd-4e35-ad7d-fc37f496be46-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/a9aa274f-a7c4-422b-83f8-f2d33054d855-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/885b1d5c-6bca-4a4b-bb5d-e88bcb0fad6c-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/b2ab112c-6004-4313-a08e-ba6ad55f3482-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/6786b13e-5f6d-4486-be07-1509ad5609ee-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/83ca2916-5285-4e87-94dd-e962831328b7-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/ce739c6c-a2ab-423c-a1a3-37273c3f59ae-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/4fabc5d6-1855-4af4-8a8f-6c93f7b2597b-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/a3fb9616-fe0f-407d-819a-a1d08f25f982-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/93aa2f13-e53b-40a3-98ef-92c239fc0c1e-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/07edbfe8-2083-40b5-970c-b511a0e21f19-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/8d540b0a-dfe7-44f9-82c0-c980a77d1a39-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/ah123/tony8379/0/fba66880-f326-4963-91df-52e3036dd34d-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

lotuz
03-09-2019, 04:07 PM
I'm looking for a few books right now - let's start with what I hope is the easiest: a F/F 1st edition of the Doubleday Salem's Lot illustrated edition - the one made from the Centipede Press release, with the art and the new introduction. eBay has some of these ranging from $10-$80 but it's hard to tell if they are true firsts and whether they are actually F/F...

PM me if available.

Thanks!!

kingfan2323
03-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Hi ALL,
Looking for a few different styles of Under the Dome slipcases. Any of the Cemetery Dance cases (silver and black) 1st Edition, Traycase, Limited Slip. And looking for The StephenKingCollector Leather versions (1st edition and Collector Edition)

Thanks a lot,
Bryan

Ben Eads
03-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Anyone looking to trade their Salem's Lot Gift Edition from Cemetery Dance for the following?

The Little Sisters of Eluria, Gift Edition. Book and DJ are in Fine Condition.

OneFathom
03-11-2019, 08:37 PM

If you still need a Bachman copy, here's a nice BCE for sale. Click HERE (https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-BACHMAN-BOOKS-Four-Early-Novels-by-Stephen-King-1985-NAL-BCE-Fine-Near-Fine/173832900143?epid=2270881473&hash=item28793f8e2f:g:2xAAAOSwUxNchyzC).

Munnecom
03-11-2019, 09:16 PM
I already made a deal with Ralph for one. Thanks anyway!

picon3
03-13-2019, 07:23 AM
SOLD!

Earl of Popkin
03-13-2019, 08:04 AM
Never seen this book. Really really cool

picon3
03-13-2019, 09:22 AM
SOLD

picon3
03-13-2019, 09:24 AM
SOLD

picon3
03-13-2019, 09:25 AM
SOLD

picon3
03-13-2019, 09:26 AM
SOLD

picon3
03-13-2019, 09:55 AM
Thanks to everyone who responded and bought books from me. Just about everything is gone at this point. A wild ride. Best, Paul~

Still Available
The Talisman inscribed by Peter Straub to me.
The Talisman (Donald M. Grant Gift Edition in Slipcase) inscribed by Peter Straub, Bernie Wrightson, Ned Dameron, Stephen Gervais, Rick Berry, and Don Maitz all to me.
The Dark Half
Gerald's Game
Dolores Claiborne
Insomnia
Desperation
Bag of Bones
The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
Hearts in Atlantis
From a Buick 8
Dreamcatcher
Black House inscribed by Peter Straub to me.
From a Buick 8
Everything’s Eventual
Just After Sunset
Full Dark, No Stars
Blockade Billy
The Bazaar of Bad Dreams
The Wind Through the Keyhole Scribner
The Regulators
Blaze

picon3
03-13-2019, 11:13 AM
Thanks to everyone that has sent me private messages since I posted the collection. I have photos available and will have prices later tonight. I will follow up with PMs. Thanks again, Paul~

Pasiuk57
03-13-2019, 04:31 PM
Hollow king
Contact me at pasiuk57@ gmail.com

willybusmc
03-15-2019, 09:11 AM
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for any and all editions, states, variants and languages of Joyland. I intend to get as complete a collection of Joyland as I possibly can. I'm interested in S/L, flatsigned, etc. Just putting the feelers out. Please PM me if you have anything that may interest me! Thanks.

Mr. Rabbit Trick
03-15-2019, 10:46 AM
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for any and all editions, states, variants and languages of Joyland. I intend to get as complete a collection of Joyland as I possibly can. I'm interested in S/L, flatsigned, etc. Just putting the feelers out. Please PM me if you have anything that may interest me! Thanks.

Does this interest you?

http://www.akyle.f2s.com/images/joyland_3.jpg

willybusmc
03-15-2019, 12:18 PM
Hey everyone!

Does this interest you?

That interests me greatly. However, knowing the rough market value on a lettered Joyland, it is far, far out of my price range. Eventually, I would absolutely love to own one though.

kermitfrog19
03-21-2019, 06:08 AM
Looking for a first edition DT III: The Waste Lands. F/f preferred, nothing special.

First time collector here, just trying to get a DT Grant set here. Only missing Waste Lands and Gunslinger.

Found one! Thanks all!

webstar1000
03-21-2019, 07:18 AM
Looking for a first edition DT III: The Waste Lands. F/f preferred, nothing special.

First time collector here, just trying to get a DT Grant set here. Only missing Waste Lands and Gunslinger.

Found one! Thanks all!

Can’t PM ya till you do 5 posts brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingfan2323
03-21-2019, 04:55 PM
Hello All,

I am selling my copy of Little Sisters of Eluria Artist Edition. It is factory sealed and is #2786. I would do $290 and I will pay for shipping. Let me know.
SOLD. Thanks.
Lower 48 states please

Have a couple other things for sale in Other Collectible Authors: Classifieds, Wanted, Market Value

picon3
03-23-2019, 12:50 PM
SOLD

kermitfrog19
03-23-2019, 01:12 PM
Slipcases from Grant are still available for DT 4/5 and 6/7, but not DT 1/2/3.
$75 for the set plus shipping.

I will take that set off your hands.

picon3
03-23-2019, 04:11 PM

Another boardie beat you by six minutes. Watch for more items in the future. Thanks, Paul~

kermitfrog19
03-23-2019, 06:32 PM

Another boardie beat you by six minutes. Watch for more items in the future. Thanks, Paul~

Shoot!

All right, well now I really want a set. I'll buy these off anyone willing to sell!

Munnecom
03-23-2019, 10:15 PM
PM sent!

Munnecom
03-24-2019, 12:36 AM
I’m still looking to sell my custom-bound copy of Rage. It’s made from the trimmed pageblock of a US Bachman Books and bound in black goatskin with gold foil stamping on the spine and blindstamping on the front board.

PM me if interested!

https://jkcviw.db.files.1drv.com/y4mB0gS55eT3Zs1KLy364A_nUKP5WxlSM9Z0QlI0UkLO-Qr9HZNk5aRXWUARtrdW4NxsL6arnKu4LF1G8VpwLtLV4FxoGwL 6GHxg8gPOlFs0zUcsUzjQteP6Yk0qjWWLP1cHUSFn2wA6lkxVY XHruB0Olq2SG-uP1fRB04c5FSz_oHEXz3i7LkgO_4WxkD4AZDVHuTtaPHBbHGvS vGOjPAThg?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://juctiw.db.files.1drv.com/y4mZzj69lRUSfVrZrtwDf7D9MSIC3z4OyDBHGTuV3Hv3oRX1Md OrDwpJpAmIQ2uAfaaDxyi8cRs9K-tJ__kmerJr4IhpSOYc42GXT3VNA3TQj_Iw4PbNkz6J3jN2CBEs B7XcUHhc8uliKi2k886LiU1GgWV_DsjLbmM1hlb0Tj7bRqyCPp voVPyth2LQwBtDHgZATUu-xp47V_bQxYVZhJ6qA?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://jucsiw.db.files.1drv.com/y4mBJNN4mwvhGgXT1LxWUogNAnQnUZ7cJjGMEtotgmyP7vtJYT nUitWxBbSOepRsq4uDye7Ie7S-fPCuNfYaygCHZlor0gzogVK0Z8QOTlQ--uQxcjLVIxfygrby85Od0_To3Bz7aXDAkuNGBAIgIJ2bd3B69Oh ELfhOhsaq6JapA8nEdXRvNkZe62bt9_PBTcr2jZQ_3BEZWlwds 1N_YSUHw?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://jkcwiw.db.files.1drv.com/y4m5QtXi8soiq7tK2XtasWG4GMkinpPD8pcQaGdE2TmGNAVj4z j-4HctgZmyVYE2XkIVWTAmusl3s32Y8O1H3VUYJnyUCrtY3tIqzQ IKftKXwf8D-8Zz_wuo5D3EZDE5bZ5lXL52XJopg2Wmy-kIRuHF1SX0V7e2cdKb9HK3Q8gKXBJJRyhMZhqB_iJmHc0ews3q fHUhhfFEUoUHbCx8FJqDA?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://jkcyiw.db.files.1drv.com/y4mouV1zH0_ZDWKfLI2MWoKdPz2TLQ3CLbSjPHnQ3sscOLAvjR ailhSHf2-qA0zB4lzVLYjfqouQPMU_vevtZQbBX05vdQ08ZUlrbPPbss6hg 1rCHR3jaB2qQ76mdYyXHZe9Pj7MpWrXyDbG0ipzIrKOpTVg_dY FG2UhOpMNxAom-euBAxO6fnhTEUZtgxWbj60Wrllkdmj-ti1IDCWhF3F2w?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://jkcziw.db.files.1drv.com/y4mBWSZLz1pqK3Wir9XGo_d-D_asWOw_3OX3dF6jEzwxiZQ8zBG_ze-29SI2cpOzZTYP0r-PSexoQG4n-IDAH23SPkOfnm_QYG5GKvIBLIwb_eb6Hk5RQwvtXtbDbmASKMq p8RkmUNbzo9irWiFY1C7omdXnCep52Cij__y6Ca58foePSQWYB XyFpTkTMSNh_fb8UbGrbZ-XWDYbovYmbdwdA?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://jkctiw.db.files.1drv.com/y4m85ptH956u5_4kVFBef14YPXJA5BxRagE1UOB-3N08i0fkWma8H9aG0VwQ34tLNRiksnRhJYa7vUwikhLq-qEWM_QT-df_0748byX1G7RZHV6A_PLwFbsdu3FIathiyzt4ky5QMUKxBuA 2ebaPUPt6vdI6jxhhLA-RuUZpsHZbZbf309PBSDoyCvUvoav3vOarBl_JJRH_6Q1cnWp5x ekiw?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

OneFathom
03-24-2019, 01:32 PM
Hi, everyone...

I've got a host of signed firsts and signed limiteds for sale. Holler if anything interests you. Will be happy to work out a TDT deal. You can find all the pics in my signature.

*Carrie NF/NF: $2,800 (dated 3/29/80)
*The Stand VG+/VG+: $1,200 (dated 11/10/97)
*The Dark Tower II NF/NF: $850 (flatsigned)
*Firestarter NF/NF: $650 (dated 8/18/80; with aftermarket slipcase)
*Firestarter VG+/VG: $600 (dated 8/13/80)
*Firestarter NF/NF: $600 (dated 9/22/80)
*Misery VG+/NF: $450 (dated 10/12/92)
*The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three (Viking) F/NF: $400 (flatsigned; ballpoint pen)
*The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three (Viking) NF/NF: $400 (flatsigned; traditional ink pen)
*The Eyes of the Dragon VG/VG+: $375 (dated 2/3/87)
*Dolores Claiborne VG+/VG+: $350 (dated 5/17/96)
*From A Buick 8 F/F: $250 (flatsigned)

*Secretary of Dreams NF/NF: $500 (#PC copy; traycase is NF)
*Under the Dome NF/NF: $375 (with aftermarket slipcase and cards; cards are in NF condition, but card box is VG)

*Night Shift VG+/VG: $350 (dated 11/1/81; BCE)

kermitfrog19
03-25-2019, 03:09 AM
Just bought your DT 1-III Slip Cover on your ebay store, OneFathom. Thanks!

sgc1999
03-25-2019, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone. Im not sure if this is the best place to ask this. If not please let me know.
I have a very rare 1 of only 4 proofs of The Elfin Ship, By James P, Blaylock. Its signed and inscribed mentioning it is one of 4. I dont know if there are any fans here who may be interested. I am willing to sell it or trade for other collectable fiction.
Thank You.

lotuz
03-25-2019, 06:16 PM
Hi all!

I have a couple of Cemetery Dance books for grabs right now.

All prices are PayPal F&F (or add 3%), media mail shipping included but will upgrade at cost. For you fossils out there I'll take a check or money order and will ship when they clear :)

I'll take offers currently only if you want multiple books.

Shivers VIII
ARC | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $25

The Dark Man
1st Trade edition, slipcased and shrinkwrapped w/ bookmark | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $35

The Dark Man: Artwork Portfolio
signed by Glenn Chadbourne | Cemetery Dance | Very Good - there is rubbing to the edges, as was unfortunately very common with this title; I was able to use a nice eraser to fix the edges of my other copy, but it takes some time and patience and I didn't do it for this one | $90

Six Scary Stories
1st Hardcover trade edition with slipcase, and ARC | Cemetery Dance | All Fine | $95

Gwendy's Button Box
1st edition, 3rd printing, signed by Richard Chizmar | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $20

Ben Eads
03-27-2019, 11:44 AM
Anyone looking to trade their copy of The Shinning SNL from Sub Press for Horns by Joe Hill SNL Tray-case edition by PS Publishing? Book, DJ, and traycase are in Fine/mint condition.

UPDATE!

I'm throwing in the signed numbered limited edition of The Fireman by Joe Hill, published by PS Publishing in as well.

I also have an artist edition of The Little Sisters of Eluria to throw in if you don't want The Fireman.

Thanks!

Found a copy and bought it. WOOT!

Bunyip
03-27-2019, 12:46 PM

Price drop, $360 USD

Munnecom
03-28-2019, 03:32 AM
I’m still looking to sell my custom-bound copy of Rage. It’s made from the trimmed pageblock of a US Bachman Books and bound in black goatskin with gold foil stamping on the spine and blindstamping on the front board.

PM me if interested!

https://jkcviw.db.files.1drv.com/y4mB0gS55eT3Zs1KLy364A_nUKP5WxlSM9Z0QlI0UkLO-Qr9HZNk5aRXWUARtrdW4NxsL6arnKu4LF1G8VpwLtLV4FxoGwL 6GHxg8gPOlFs0zUcsUzjQteP6Yk0qjWWLP1cHUSFn2wA6lkxVY XHruB0Olq2SG-uP1fRB04c5FSz_oHEXz3i7LkgO_4WxkD4AZDVHuTtaPHBbHGvS vGOjPAThg?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://juctiw.db.files.1drv.com/y4mZzj69lRUSfVrZrtwDf7D9MSIC3z4OyDBHGTuV3Hv3oRX1Md OrDwpJpAmIQ2uAfaaDxyi8cRs9K-tJ__kmerJr4IhpSOYc42GXT3VNA3TQj_Iw4PbNkz6J3jN2CBEs B7XcUHhc8uliKi2k886LiU1GgWV_DsjLbmM1hlb0Tj7bRqyCPp voVPyth2LQwBtDHgZATUu-xp47V_bQxYVZhJ6qA?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://jucsiw.db.files.1drv.com/y4mBJNN4mwvhGgXT1LxWUogNAnQnUZ7cJjGMEtotgmyP7vtJYT nUitWxBbSOepRsq4uDye7Ie7S-fPCuNfYaygCHZlor0gzogVK0Z8QOTlQ--uQxcjLVIxfygrby85Od0_To3Bz7aXDAkuNGBAIgIJ2bd3B69Oh ELfhOhsaq6JapA8nEdXRvNkZe62bt9_PBTcr2jZQ_3BEZWlwds 1N_YSUHw?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://jkcwiw.db.files.1drv.com/y4m5QtXi8soiq7tK2XtasWG4GMkinpPD8pcQaGdE2TmGNAVj4z j-4HctgZmyVYE2XkIVWTAmusl3s32Y8O1H3VUYJnyUCrtY3tIqzQ IKftKXwf8D-8Zz_wuo5D3EZDE5bZ5lXL52XJopg2Wmy-kIRuHF1SX0V7e2cdKb9HK3Q8gKXBJJRyhMZhqB_iJmHc0ews3q fHUhhfFEUoUHbCx8FJqDA?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://jkcyiw.db.files.1drv.com/y4mouV1zH0_ZDWKfLI2MWoKdPz2TLQ3CLbSjPHnQ3sscOLAvjR ailhSHf2-qA0zB4lzVLYjfqouQPMU_vevtZQbBX05vdQ08ZUlrbPPbss6hg 1rCHR3jaB2qQ76mdYyXHZe9Pj7MpWrXyDbG0ipzIrKOpTVg_dY FG2UhOpMNxAom-euBAxO6fnhTEUZtgxWbj60Wrllkdmj-ti1IDCWhF3F2w?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://jkcziw.db.files.1drv.com/y4mBWSZLz1pqK3Wir9XGo_d-D_asWOw_3OX3dF6jEzwxiZQ8zBG_ze-29SI2cpOzZTYP0r-PSexoQG4n-IDAH23SPkOfnm_QYG5GKvIBLIwb_eb6Hk5RQwvtXtbDbmASKMq p8RkmUNbzo9irWiFY1C7omdXnCep52Cij__y6Ca58foePSQWYB XyFpTkTMSNh_fb8UbGrbZ-XWDYbovYmbdwdA?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

https://jkctiw.db.files.1drv.com/y4m85ptH956u5_4kVFBef14YPXJA5BxRagE1UOB-3N08i0fkWma8H9aG0VwQ34tLNRiksnRhJYa7vUwikhLq-qEWM_QT-df_0748byX1G7RZHV6A_PLwFbsdu3FIathiyzt4ky5QMUKxBuA 2ebaPUPt6vdI6jxhhLA-RuUZpsHZbZbf309PBSDoyCvUvoav3vOarBl_JJRH_6Q1cnWp5x ekiw?width=660&height=371&cropmode=none

Price drop to $60 plus shipping at cost.

kermitfrog19
03-28-2019, 05:24 AM
Grant accidentally shipped me two slipcases for DT IV-V. They're going to fix it but letting me keep the extra. Anyone need a DT IV-V slipcase? Brand new. Sold.

Also: OneFathom. I got your DT I-III slipcase yesterday and I see you included a little bonus--Peter Straub's Perdido, signed and numbered. Thank you! That was incredibly kind of you.

OneFathom
03-28-2019, 06:27 AM
Grant accidentally shipped me two slipcases for DT IV-V. They're going to fix it but letting me keep the extra. Anyone need a DT IV-V slipcase? Brand new.

Also: OneFathom. I got your DT I-III slipcase yesterday and I see you included a little bonus--Peter Straub's Perdido, signed and numbered. Thank you! That was incredibly kind of you.

Hi, Kermit...

Glad the slipcase arrived safely! Enjoy!

andyg75
03-28-2019, 11:33 AM
Under the Dome U.K. paperback first edition, first printing set, including the rare Exclusive Limited Edition Tesco cover, limited to 100 copies. $140

Sleeping Beauties U.K. paperback first edition, first printing set, including Exclusive Tesco cover. $18 for the set

Elevation U.K. first edition, first printing set of 2 hardbacks, the normal edition and the WH Smith Collectors Edition. $25 for the set

Sleeping Beauties Rare Tesco Limited Edition cover with peacock on the boards (2 available) $30 each
WH Smith Collectors Editions (all have some light shelfwear to dj edges):
Bazaar of Bad Dreams $35
Dr Sleep $30
The Outsider (mark on front of dj) $35
Sleeping Beauties (Fox on boards; some light scuffing on boards that looks worse than it is) $30

Bill Hodges Trilogy (Mr Mercedes, Finders Keepers, End of Watch) all are WH Smith Collectors Editions. Mr Mercedes and FInders Keepers are immaculate; End of Watch has edgewear to the dj, and the remains of a sticker on the top right of the front cover. $120 for the set (I won’t split these up)

Shipping within the U.K. is free, rest of the world at cost. PayPal please, buyer to cover any PP fees (usually just adding 3%). PM me if interested or for pics

Kingfan24
03-28-2019, 01:43 PM
Flatsigned Sleeping beauties (signed by Stephen and Owen) in CD slipcase - everything in fine condition. 315 shipped. Obtained at Boston sleeping beauties event.

TnTzDad
03-28-2019, 04:22 PM
Grant accidentally shipped me two slipcases for DT IV-V. They're going to fix it but letting me keep the extra. Anyone need a DT IV-V slipcase? Brand new.

Funny...Robert (Grant) did the same to me just yesterday with cases VI & VII. He said he sent double to someone else. I guess we know who got what now. lol

With that, I'll extend the same offer if anyone needs the case for VI & VII. Paid it forward.

Tony
03-28-2019, 04:50 PM
I've got a copy of The Shining S/L from Subterranean Press with the dust jacket that was shipped afterwards.

SOLD

evg321
03-28-2019, 05:01 PM
I've got a copy of The Shining S/L from Subterranean Press with the dust jacket that was shipped afterwards. Open to offers, shipping from Toronto.

I will give you 10$ for the dust jacket :)

stroppygoblin
03-29-2019, 08:46 AM
Michaël, which version of Bev's Illustrated Companion is it? I'm looking for the reprinted one with the small additional content.

Ben Eads
03-29-2019, 11:46 AM
Anyone looking to trade their copy of The Shinning SNL from Sub Press for Horns by Joe Hill SNL Tray-case edition by PS Publishing? Book, DJ, and traycase are in Fine/mint condition.

UPDATE!

I'm throwing in the signed numbered limited edition of The Fireman by Joe Hill, published by PS Publishing in as well.

I also have an artist edition of The Little Sisters of Eluria to throw in if you don't want The Fireman.

If none of these books are of interest, PM me what you would look for in a trade.

Thanks!

lotuz
03-29-2019, 03:08 PM
First bump to lower some prices:

Hi all!

All prices are PayPal F&F (or add 3%), media mail shipping included but will upgrade at cost. For you fossils out there I'll take a check or money order and will ship when they clear :)

Shivers VIII

The Dark Man
1st Trade edition, slipcased and shrinkwrapped w/ bookmark | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $35 $30

signed by Glenn Chadbourne | Cemetery Dance | Very Good - there is rubbing to the edges, as was unfortunately very common with this title; I was able to use a nice eraser to fix the edges of my other copy, but it takes some time and patience and I didn't do it for this one | $90 $80

Six Scary Stories
1st Hardcover trade edition with slipcase, and ARC | Cemetery Dance | All Fine | $95 $85

Gwendy's Button Box
1st edition, 3rd printing, signed by Richard Chizmar | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $20

LetoAtreides
03-30-2019, 03:24 PM
As I am going through the process of consigning my collection, just posting a reminder here that if anyone is looking for:

Complete Dragon Rebound set
Riding the Bullet, lettered

Both are still available for sale at Betts.

playdohman
04-01-2019, 01:39 PM
I am selling my spare Suntup Editions King and Non-King lines.

SOLD King line - Misery numbered #57 set
- Misery numbered edition #57
- Swag included
- Misery Keys paperweight #57
- Rights to #57 for the next King book

SOLD Non-King line: #167 - 3 Books + rights
- The Haunting Of Hill House (In Hand)
- Horns (Paid and on order)
- Rosemary's Baby (Paid and on order)
- Rights to purchase the recently announced edition of The Road
- Purchasing the The Road would then provide the buyer rights to the next book in the non-King line.
- Horns & Rosemary's Baby will be shipped to buyer immediately upon receipt after publication

kingfan2323
04-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Hi All,

Selling:
Under the Dome (Gift/Artist Edition) in shrink wrap and brand new - $65 free shipping
The Twelve (Cemetery Dance #59 Like new- $120 free shipping
They Live: A Visual and Cultural Awakening (Special Mondo Limited Edition) Like New $90 Free Shipping

Please let me now if interested. Shipping to lower 48 only.

Ben Eads
04-03-2019, 11:58 AM

UPDATE!

I'm throwing in the signed numbered limited edition of The Fireman by Joe Hill, published by PS Publishing, as well as the SNL of Heart Shaped Box Deluxe Edition, Second printing by Sub Press.

If none of these books are of interest, PM me what you would look for in a trade.

Thanks!

Priest
04-04-2019, 12:06 AM
Underlined passages???
That’s a new type of horror....

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

biomieg
04-05-2019, 01:33 AM
SOLD

I forgot that I still have one of these (pic is not mine):

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71xkc-A7PlL._SX385_.jpg

The print is signed by King. I got it years ago and I never got around to displaying it so it's still rolled up in the tube. Like in this pic, the edges of my print have toned a bit with age (was already like that when I got it from Glimmer Graphics, the company that produced the Insomnia art portfolio).

Anyone interested in buying it?

Pasiuk57
04-05-2019, 04:05 PM
I just sold one!

TnTzDad
04-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded and bought books from me. Just about everything is gone at this point. A wild ride. Best, Paul~

I want to do the right thing here. I've bought a few items from Paul. This is what I received today...a box obliterated by our own USPS. Not only was it ripped open, but it appears to have been placed over sweltering heat and a bit of moisture. I damn near cried when the office assistant handed me the box, even though I knew our man, here, insured it. Insured or not, some books can't be replaced. I felt the books bouncing around in the box, and felt even worse as I began to open it, seeing the peanuts now turned to flatten pieces of gunk. What I had forgotten is that Paul is a bit of a packing freak. He's appropriately named himself The Tape God. It was nothing short of a miracle that the books were unscathed.

Paul...YOU THA MAN!

https://i.imgur.com/cOYcIF0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KjIVY4u.jpg

webstar1000
04-08-2019, 02:46 PM

I want to do the right thing here. I've bought a few items from Paul. This is what I received today...a box obliterated by our own USPS. Not only was it ripped open, but it appears to have been placed over sweltering heat and a bit of moisture. I damn near cried when the office assistant handed me the box, even though I knew our man, here, insured it. Insured or not, some books can't be replaced. I felt the books bouncing around in the box, and felt even worse as I began to open it, seeing the peanuts now turned to flatten pieces of gunk. What I had forgotten is that Paul is a bit of a packing freak. He's appropriately named himself The Tape God. It was nothing short of a miracle that the books were unscathed.

Paul...YOU THA MAN!

He is a packing machine. Never seen better.

peripheral
04-08-2019, 02:47 PM
Wow, this is amazing. If anything reinforces obsessive packing, it's this. Well done Paul!

lotuz
04-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Second bump. These books have got to go! I'm trying to avoid listing them separately on eBay because I don't want to deal with multiple packages and fees. If I list them it will be as a lot. But I thought I'd put that out here first! Total price with the reduced prices is $240, but I'd let this go as a lot for $180 shipped (well-packed Media Mail but always willing to upgrade at cost).

Five books, including 2 ARCs, one of which is still unreleased, and an artist's portfolio.

FWIW I think the King story in Shivers VIII is good!

First bump to lower some prices:

Hi all!

Shivers VIII

The Dark Man
1st Trade edition, slipcased and shrinkwrapped w/ bookmark | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $35 $30

signed by Glenn Chadbourne | Cemetery Dance | Very Good - there is rubbing to the edges, as was unfortunately very common with this title; I was able to use a nice eraser to fix the edges of my other copy, but it takes some time and patience and I didn't do it for this one | $90 $80

Six Scary Stories
1st Hardcover trade edition with slipcase, and ARC | Cemetery Dance | All Fine | $95 $85

Gwendy's Button Box

ur2ndbiggestfan
04-08-2019, 03:21 PM
What was in the Suntup box?

Inquiring minds want to know.

picon3
04-09-2019, 11:24 AM

Paul...YOU THA MAN!

I'm blushing. Thanks! Nothing worse than beautiful books destroyed in the mail. Glad they survived the trip in spite of the USPS. Paul~

picon3
04-09-2019, 05:10 PM
Prime Evil (1st trade edition, 1st printing) signed by the editor, Douglas Winter on the title page. $25

https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9608_zps0bizcfjq.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9608_zps0bizcfjq.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/PE%20Signed%20Trade%20Title%20Page_zps8bentisq.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/PE%20Signed%20Trade%20Title%20Page_zps8bentisq.jpg .html)

Hunchback Jack
04-09-2019, 05:20 PM
$75 for the set? That's a steal!

picon3
04-09-2019, 05:21 PM
SOLD

picon3
04-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Quick update. Slipcase set and DT: 2 sold instantly. Other books still remaining. Paul~

picon3
04-09-2019, 06:41 PM
Joyland and Tommy Knockers Sold. Prime Evil still available. Paul~

picon3
04-09-2019, 06:49 PM
OK, This is the big final push. Most (if not all) of these books were bought by me knew, read and then placed in Demco and put on the shelf in a dark room to preserve their colors. Please add $5 for media mail or $14.95 for priority mail. If it is a bulk purchase, PM me. And now onto the books.

https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9082_zpskw3wpzqg.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9082_zpskw3wpzqg.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9083_zpsmt4zct7d.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9083_zpsmt4zct7d.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9086_zpsmzgrdzkz.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9086_zpsmzgrdzkz.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9676_zpsizebxjj2.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9676_zpsizebxjj2.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9110_zps5ktqeiwk.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9110_zps5ktqeiwk.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9085_zpsalxwzi7a.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9085_zpsalxwzi7a.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9084_zpsglepvhku.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9084_zpsglepvhku.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9108_zpsjbeurdb7.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9108_zpsjbeurdb7.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9107_zpswbgvwzpd.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9107_zpswbgvwzpd.jpg.html)

picon3
04-09-2019, 06:58 PM
Part 2.

https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9094_zps67ogkilw.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9094_zps67ogkilw.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9099_zps7biocvqk.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9099_zps7biocvqk.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9103_zps2gviwy0q.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9103_zps2gviwy0q.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9102_zps1pz7kwk8.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9102_zps1pz7kwk8.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9097_zpso3gqaw8s.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9097_zpso3gqaw8s.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9091_zps99qfhxx4.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9091_zps99qfhxx4.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9088_zpsb4kvybff.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9088_zpsb4kvybff.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9089_zpsoa4vuyk6.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9089_zpsoa4vuyk6.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9090_zpsvrxgbere.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9090_zpsvrxgbere.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9087_zpsuzodn0sm.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9087_zpsuzodn0sm.jpg.html)

picon3
04-09-2019, 07:04 PM
And a few freebies. If you buy anything in the $12.50 thread, you can claim one of the freebies. They are (The Wind Through the Key Hole-Scribner; 2 copies available). First come first served please. And one freebie only. Thanks, Paul~

sgtfury1984
04-09-2019, 08:53 PM
Looking for a DT slipcase set like the one pictured above ☝🏻

TnTzDad
04-10-2019, 12:46 AM

The Grant Publishing website still has the cases for books 4-7 but the case for books 1-3 is a bit harder to acquire.

picon3
04-10-2019, 03:16 AM
Quick update. Needful Things is sold. Paul~

picon3
04-10-2019, 03:19 AM

The Grant Publishing website still has the cases for books 4-7 but the case for books 1-3 is a bit harder to acquire.

Yep, here's a link: https://secure.grantbooks.com/stephen-king/the-dark-tower-series/dark-tower-slipcases/
Hard to beat at list price of $30 each for 4/5 and 6/7. Paul~

picon3
04-11-2019, 11:56 AM
Quick update. Dark Tower 6 and 7, Green Mile (plus freebie copy), and Needful Things now sold. Everything else still available. Paul~

sgc1999
04-12-2019, 02:05 PM
I have a shrink wrapped Enders game centipede press signed limited for sale if anyone's interested. Best price over $500.
Simon

SOLD

Randall Flagg
04-12-2019, 02:14 PM
NF+ Rage. No remainder marks, no stamps. Just tight and beautiful.
Make a legitimate offer. Keep in mind an inferior copy sold for over $700 just a day or two ago. Money back guarantee (buyer returns in same condition-I will pay for signature required return shipping).

sgtfury1984
04-13-2019, 09:01 AM
Thank you guys for the DM’s and info. I was laying low due to sickness in the family this week 🤒

AstroDad
04-13-2019, 11:54 AM
Hey all, long time no post :)
i have a copy of the Signed/Limited Gwendy's for sale. Case, Coin, and Book are all in Fine condition.

Asking $600 shipped by Paypal F&F or add 3% to cover the paypal fees. Shipping will be by Priority mail, insured in sturdy box with plenty of padding, etc.

I'm happy to answer any questions or supply pics, etc. thanks!

pics here (https://imgur.com/a/T2rV04h)

sgc1999
04-13-2019, 04:29 PM
I have Neil Gaiman's American Gods signed limited Hill House #117. Mint still in original box. $500.
Simon

sgc1999
04-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Stephen King Pet Sematary signed/dated 11/23/98 1st/1st vg+/fine-

Stephen King Pet Sematary signed/dated 9/24/84 1st/1st f/f this is a beautiful copy. SOLD
PM for pictures looking for market value

I have all of the Dark Tower books 1st/1st in f/f condition for sale. also have some shrink wrapped copies available.

Randall Flagg
04-15-2019, 01:29 PM
Make a legitimate offer. Keep in mind an inferior copy sold for over $700 just a day or two ago. Money back guarantee (buyer returns in same condition-I will pay for signature required return shipping).
Easily (IMO) worth ~double of the recent inferior copy on ebay.

High resolution images actually show more "flaws" than the naked eye perceives.

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363493-Rage%20cover.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363502-Rage%20back%20cover.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363510-Rage%20CR%20page.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363522-Rage%20page%20edge%201.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363530-Rage%20page%20edge%202.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363538-Rage%20spine.JPG

TnTzDad
04-15-2019, 02:47 PM
Near fine Gunslinger 1st dust jacket. I've got it set for auction on Thursday but I'll open it up for offers here. Email me directly. Don't use PM because the notices aren't coming through. Free shipping. (It's in better condition than the used one on eBay right now.)

Cwalker
04-17-2019, 10:29 AM
I have 2 copies of the new 1(thus)/1 Pet Semetery from Scribner straight off the shelf. These are both 1st printings. $45 plus shipping. Paypal F&F preferred.

EDIT: BOTH SOLD. Thanks!

Bev Vincent
04-17-2019, 10:32 AM
I have #1154 of DT IV, V, VI and VII available if someone would like to make an offer. The particulars -- photos available upon request.

This is a set of matched signed limited editions of Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, books IV through VII. Each set is signed by both King and the respective artist. Books IV, V and VII are split into two volumes each; only volume 1 of each set bears a signature. Book VI is a single volume. Each book/set comes in a custom slipcase. Book V is still in the original shrinkwrap as shipped by the publisher, Donald M. Grant. These books have all been in my possession since their original publication.

The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass. Donald M. Grant, West Kingston, Rhode Island, 1997. Limited Edition, #1154/1250. 8vos., 407pp., 383pp.; spine black with various colored lettering; dust jackets have price uncut '$175.00'; dust jackets have no wear; housed in a VG blue slipcase with minor shelf wear; limitation page in front of volume 1, of the 1250 numbered and signed copies, this is number 1154, signed by King and McKean. Slipcased.

The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla. Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc., Hampton Falls, New Hampshire, 2003. Octavo, two volumes, cloth. First edition. Limited to 1350 copies of which this is number 1154 of 1300 numbered copies offered for sale, signed by King and artist Berni Wrightson on a special limitation page in front of volume 1. Slipcased in shrinkwrap.

The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah. Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Hampton Falls, New Hampshire, U.S.A., 2004. Hardcover. Condition: As New. Dust Jacket Condition: As New. 1st Edition. #1154 of 1400 numbered copies offered for sale. One volume, slipcased.

The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower. Donald M. Grant Publisher Inc, Hampton Falls, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: As New in As New dust jacket. First [US] edition [in two physical volumes]. Copy #1154/1500 numbered copies of the Deluxe Signed Edition signed by both the author, Stephen King, and by the artist, Michael Whelan, on a special limitation/signature leaf. 432 + 443 pages, illustrated [including color plates]. Slipcased.

TnTzDad
04-18-2019, 05:15 PM
Near fine Gunslinger 1st dust jacket. I've got it set for auction on Thursday but I'll open it up for offers here. Email me directly. Don't use PM because the notices aren't coming through. Free shipping. (It's in better condition than the used one on eBay right now.)

Auction is live. GL to those that inquired. "May the odds be ever in your favor." STEPHEN KING THE DARK TOWER I: THE GUNSLINGER, FIRST EDITION - DUST JACKET ONLY (https://www.ebay.com/itm/113713711433) As with all my auctions, starting at original price.

sgc1999
04-18-2019, 06:44 PM
Ok so gotta sell a few books.
Might add as days go bye.
Skeleton crew signed limited. Like new. $650.
Christine signed limited fine/fine with bumped slipcase $800

kingfan2323
04-18-2019, 07:04 PM
Hey All,

Colorado Kid Oversized, Signed By McKean, the edition limited to 100 but NOT numbered and no slip. $50
The Twelve CD Limited $100
Under the Dome Artist Edition Shrink Wrapped $60

I will pay for shipping on them and US lower 48 only Please. Let me know.

lotuz
04-19-2019, 09:44 AM
Last chance here before they go up as a lot on eBay.

5 books (including 2 ARCs, one of a book not yet released) + an artist's portfolio

$150 shipped

CEMETERY DANCE STEPHEN KING LOT

Shivers VIII
ARC | Cemetery Dance | Fine

The Dark Man
1st Trade edition, slipcased and shrinkwrapped w/ bookmark | Fine/Fine/Fine

signed by Glenn Chadbourne | Very Good - there is rubbing to the edges, as was unfortunately very common with this title; I was able to use a nice eraser to fix the edges of my other copy, but it takes some time and patience and I didn't do it for this one

Six Scary Stories
1st Hardcover trade edition with slipcase, and ARC | All Fine |

Gwendy's Button Box
1st edition, 3rd printing, signed by Richard Chizmar | Fine

Randall Flagg
04-19-2019, 10:12 AM
Easily (IMO) worth ~double of the recent inferior copy on ebay.

High resolution images actually show more "flaws" than the naked eye perceives.

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363493-Rage%20cover.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363502-Rage%20back%20cover.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363510-Rage%20CR%20page.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363522-Rage%20page%20edge%201.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363530-Rage%20page%20edge%202.JPG

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/images/1555363538-Rage%20spine.JPG

When I said I thought the book was worth twice the $700 flawed copy, $1,400 wasn't my asking price.

I'm open to reasonable offers (well over $700).

picon3
04-21-2019, 07:34 AM
Nightmares in the Sky (1st edition Without Remainder Mark). Only copy I've seen without remainder mark. Dustjacket with spine fade and a chip out of top of dustjacket. What this copy really needs is a nice dustjacket mated to the book which is tight, square with the embossing sharp on the spine. $25 shipped. SOLD via PM

https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9683_zpscqez6gyg.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9683_zpscqez6gyg.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9685_zpsf3zx5vax.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9685_zpsf3zx5vax.jpg.html)

Randall Flagg
04-21-2019, 08:22 AM
I don't see any remainder marks on mine. Example pics please of a remainerd mark.

picon3
04-21-2019, 08:57 AM
I don't have anything in my collection with a remainder mark, but typically on this book it is usually a sharpie slash across the text block. Paul~

picon3
04-21-2019, 09:01 AM
The Long Road Home, signed/inscribed/dated by Peter David. $25 shipped plus bonus Stand Sketchbook. Moved to another site. Thanks, Paul~

https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9695_zpsgkbpdwg5.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9695_zpsgkbpdwg5.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9697_zpswiln13uz.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9697_zpswiln13uz.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9698_zps2zdovrm6.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9698_zps2zdovrm6.jpg.html)

picon3
04-21-2019, 09:03 AM
Check out the link to Bargain Book Identification. https://coveringallcovers.wordpress.com/tag/book-tag/
Remaindered marks are ugly.

picon3
04-21-2019, 09:03 AM
I don't see any remainder marks on mine. Example pics please of a remainerd mark.

Check out the link to Bargain Book Identification. https://coveringallcovers.wordpress.com/tag/book-tag/
Remaindered marks are ugly.

Br!an
04-21-2019, 09:05 AM

When I attempted to purchase one of these from Bett's, David mistakenly sent me an inscribed copy.

Of course I sent it back to him. He apologized that he couldn't immediately replace it because he had two or three copies but they all had remainder marks. He said that a lot of them he'd seen had remainder marks.

A short while later he found one for me without remainder marks.

IIRC the marks were just black sharpie marks on the bottom of the page block

darkseer
04-21-2019, 04:24 PM
Grant Slipcases DT 1/2/3, DT 4/5 and DT 6/7. $75 for set. $8.50 shipping US
FF

Fsmdr
04-21-2019, 05:30 PM
I don't have anything in my collection with a remainder mark, but typically on this book it is usually a sharpie slash across the text block. Paul~

None on my copy as well.

sgc1999
04-22-2019, 03:35 PM
Bump New prices
Skeleton crew signed limited. Like new. $650. SOLD
Christine signed limited fine/fine with bumped slipcase $800 SOLD

webstar1000
04-23-2019, 09:31 AM
Salem’s sold

kingfan2323
04-24-2019, 07:30 PM
Hey All,

Colorado Kid Oversized, Signed By McKean, the edition limited to 100 but NOT numbered and no slip. $50
The Twelve CD Limited $100
Under the Dome Artist Edition Shrink Wrapped $60

I will pay for shipping on them and US lower 48 only Please. Let me know.

Still have CK and The Twelve. Let me know! **

MikeDuke
04-25-2019, 05:26 AM
Damn. Missed that Salems'. Oh well one day :).

picon3
04-25-2019, 10:37 AM
This is the end of the books. Most (if not all) of these books were bought by me new, lovingly read and then placed in Demco and put on the shelf in a dark room to preserve their colors. If you are looking to upgrade a dustjacket or a book, then this is the place to be because I was a dustjacket fanatic often stacking the books up in a pile to pick the very best one. (We've all done it). Your choice @ $7.50 per book. . If it is a bulk purchase, PM me to work out shipping costs. Otherwise, just add $2 per book for media mail shipping. If they don't sell this time around, they are going to be donated to the Friends of the Library Sale in early May. SOLD via PM.

https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9082_zpskw3wpzqg.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9082_zpskw3wpzqg.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9083_zpsmt4zct7d.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9083_zpsmt4zct7d.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9086_zpsmzgrdzkz.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9086_zpsmzgrdzkz.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9676_zpsizebxjj2.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9676_zpsizebxjj2.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9110_zps5ktqeiwk.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9110_zps5ktqeiwk.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9085_zpsalxwzi7a.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9085_zpsalxwzi7a.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9084_zpsglepvhku.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9084_zpsglepvhku.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9108_zpsjbeurdb7.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9108_zpsjbeurdb7.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9107_zpswbgvwzpd.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9107_zpswbgvwzpd.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9094_zps67ogkilw.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9094_zps67ogkilw.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9099_zps7biocvqk.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9099_zps7biocvqk.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9103_zps2gviwy0q.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9103_zps2gviwy0q.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9102_zps1pz7kwk8.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9102_zps1pz7kwk8.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9097_zpso3gqaw8s.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9097_zpso3gqaw8s.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9091_zps99qfhxx4.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9091_zps99qfhxx4.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9088_zpsb4kvybff.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9088_zpsb4kvybff.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9089_zpsoa4vuyk6.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9089_zpsoa4vuyk6.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9090_zpsvrxgbere.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9090_zpsvrxgbere.jpg.html)
https://oi577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9087_zpsuzodn0sm.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9087_zpsuzodn0sm.jpg.html)

webstar1000
04-26-2019, 04:35 AM
Trying to raise some money for a BIG buy. Some decisions have to be made. I am offering for sale.... the large Traycased Knowing Darkness (fine) and a framed original of Roland by Whelan. PM me for details:)

Bunyip
04-30-2019, 06:25 PM
Price reduction, $325USD

Price drop, $360 USD

Bunyip
04-30-2019, 08:04 PM
Under the Dome UK signed Limited, 101/500. Fine condition. Cards still in shrinkwrap.
$375USD plus post from Australia. Thanks.

Tommy
05-01-2019, 09:32 PM
SOLD

Someone gave me some rep for this post because they are upset they don't know what was sold. I imagine it causes more trouble for the website if I delete the post entirely and if I did leave the title up, I would not leave up how much was paid for it by the buyer. I figure that is their business at that point. I see no real reason to leave the original listing in place. Reading SOLD tells you everything you need to know about the sale doesn't it? Anything else would be a waste of time wouldn't it?

What do the collectors have to say about such?

EDIT: It was not neg rep but was still a complaint rep to clarify....

Brian861
05-01-2019, 09:47 PM
SOLD

Someone gave me some rep for this post because they are upset they don't know what was sold. I imagine it causes more trouble for the website if I delete the post entirely and if I did leave the title up, I would not leave up how much was paid for it by the buyer. I figure that is their business at that point. I see no real reason to leave the original listing in place. Reading SOLD tells you everything you need to know about the sale doesn't it? Anything else would be a waste of time wouldn't it?

Maybe next time reply with quote so there isn't any question about what sold would be my only advise, Tommy. If the person who Repped you didn't provide useful feedback or open a dialog, that's not productive as to how they think you could have handled it better.

I once had a situation with an item that I was selling but it was handled via PM and resolved to both parties satisfaction.

Or the person could have simply PM you and asked if said item was still available. I do this often with older listings.

Tommy
05-01-2019, 09:54 PM
SOLD

Maybe next time reply with quote so there isn't any question about what sold would be my only advise, Tommy. If the person who Repped you didn't provide useful feedback or open a dialog, that's not productive as to how they think you could have handled it better.

I once had a situation with an item that I was selling but it was handled via PM and resolved to both parties satisfaction.

Or the person could have simply PM you and asked if said item was still available. I do this often with older listings.

Nothing like that but I was called "lame" so I guess from now on I will leave the title up after the sale. Sorry to everyone deeply hurt by my actions. :rose:

Brian861
05-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Lame indeed. But not on your part, my friend.

Randall Flagg
05-02-2019, 05:46 AM
I read the entire comment, and although it used the word lame (as a description of an action-not of a person), it was constructive criticism.

firemonkey66
05-02-2019, 09:38 AM
SOLD

Nothing like that but I was called "lame" so I guess from now on I will leave the title up after the sale. Sorry to everyone deeply hurt by my actions. :rose:

Thank you for your apology, tommy. I accept and thus, will be able to sleep tonight.

:emot-roflolmao:

Brian861
05-02-2019, 09:42 AM
I read the entire comment, and although it used the word lame (as a description of an action-not of a person), it was constructive criticism.

Thanks for providing that, Jerome.

Merlin1958
05-02-2019, 12:41 PM
SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Lame indeed. But not on your part, my friend.

SOLD

Thank you for your apology, tommy. I accept and thus, will be able to sleep tonight.

Thanks for providing that, Jerome.

SOLD

Thank God! My lame actions will cause no more sleepless nights! :clap: Another lame action of mine is going off topic so I'll leave it alone now.

Just an observation but, it appears to me that some members of this site need to get out more and experience real life out in the real world!!! LOL Go out and have a beer!!! Visit a museum!!! Get laid!!! Break my balls (What? it's a past time around here!! lol) lol lol lol Shit here really isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things!! lol lol lol

Edit: BTW, for the record I'm just fucking with all of you. Just kidding around and trying to lighten the mood is all.

So, is this the record for the most quoted post in site history? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Randall Flagg
05-02-2019, 01:07 PM
The last few comments were pretty lame.

Merlin1958
05-02-2019, 02:52 PM
The last few comments were pretty lame.

My apologies. I'll try and do better next time, Boss.

Fsmdr
05-02-2019, 07:10 PM
It Portfolio #295 - $475 shipped (domestic) PP F&F

wizardsrainbow
05-02-2019, 09:05 PM
you going to break up the #295 set?

andyg75
05-02-2019, 09:58 PM

That would be a shame

Fsmdr
05-03-2019, 08:04 AM

That would be a shame

Maybe not. Just had an offer from a member.

TnTzDad
05-05-2019, 08:00 AM
I'm parting with a moisture-affected 1st edition Gunslinger dust jacket. Not sure what happened to cause it but it's done. The spine and front cover are near flawless, slight imperfections on the inner flap, but the back sustained moisture at some point. Still, a nice upgrade to a weathered, shelf-worn dust jacket. Asking $350 shipped (in a tube within a box).

PM directly if interested / with offers.

SOLD (Image links removed)

picon3
05-06-2019, 05:48 PM
A lower grade copy of "The Stand". $12.95 T.S. on front overleaf.
Copyright page states: “First Edition.” Gutter code T39 on page 823
Quarter bound in black cloth with tan boards having white paste downs.
Main problem with this copy is a crack at the front board. Not completely broken, but certainly needs some type of repair. Please look at pictures closely. PM with questions. $99.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay.

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9856_zpssjcleue1.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9856_zpssjcleue1.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9863_zps272xlzxp.jpg (https://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9863_zps272xlzxp.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9857_zpstcocfrz9.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9857_zpstcocfrz9.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9859_zpsibeczmhg.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9859_zpsibeczmhg.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9860_zpsa1kyppjb.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9860_zpsa1kyppjb.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9861_zps43mdyvjw.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9861_zps43mdyvjw.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9862_zpsclknuefj.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9862_zpsclknuefj.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9872_zps4hsngvmo.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9872_zps4hsngvmo.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9871_zpsbypn6wyk.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9871_zpsbypn6wyk.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9869_zpspkxc44rl.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9869_zpspkxc44rl.jpg.html)

picon3
05-06-2019, 05:55 PM
$11.95 on front overleaf.
Copyright pages states: Copyright © Stephen King 1979 All rights reserved First published in 1979 by The Viking Press 625 Madison Avenue, New York. N.Y 10022
Black quarter cloth binding with black boards having white pastedowns.
0879 date code on lower front overleaf. $35.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay.

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9837_zpsnl2fojmi.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9837_zpsnl2fojmi.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9838_zpsvcfo6qif.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9838_zpsvcfo6qif.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9839_zpsjtwdtgfr.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9839_zpsjtwdtgfr.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9840_zps1tjl0ljn.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9840_zps1tjl0ljn.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9841_zpsunryg6zl.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9841_zpsunryg6zl.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9891_zpsfonkwd5v.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9891_zpsfonkwd5v.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9889_zpsnoacwxvu.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9889_zpsnoacwxvu.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9888_zps3gkppxed.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9888_zps3gkppxed.jpg.html)

picon3
05-06-2019, 05:59 PM
$13.95 on frpnt overleaf
Copyright page states: Copyright © Stephen King, 1980. All rights reserved First published in 1980 by The Viking Press 625 Madison Avenue, New York, NY. 10022. A limited first edition of this book has been published by Phantasia Press.
Quarter bound in orange cloth with black boards having white pastedowns.
0980 date code on lower front overleaf $35.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9852_zpsmkvbxyqu.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9852_zpsmkvbxyqu.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9853_zpserpgzuh3.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9853_zpserpgzuh3.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9854_zps80vpardd.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9854_zps80vpardd.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9855_zpss1rlsrdd.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9855_zpss1rlsrdd.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9877_zpsdxqvw59b.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9877_zpsdxqvw59b.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9878_zps5meluqm9.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9878_zps5meluqm9.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9879_zpscm4zb06v.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9879_zpscm4zb06v.jpg.html)

picon3
05-06-2019, 06:04 PM
$13.95 on front overleaf.
Copyright page states: “First published in 1981 by The Viking Press.”
Quarter bound in black cloth with tan boards and white pastedowns.
Silver SK embossed on front board
0981 date code on lower front overleaf $35.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9842_zpszajny10v.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9842_zpszajny10v.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9843_zps4ek5pbvp.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9843_zps4ek5pbvp.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9844_zpsw9eksk0m.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9844_zpsw9eksk0m.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9845_zpsscziowzw.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9845_zpsscziowzw.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9846_zpsjfuoszrw.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9846_zpsjfuoszrw.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9883_zps6teatszu.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9883_zps6teatszu.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9884_zpstllyvlrh.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9884_zpstllyvlrh.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9885_zpsb1x7blin.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9885_zpsb1x7blin.jpg.html)

picon3
05-06-2019, 06:08 PM
$16.95
Date code of 04163083 on lower front flap.
Copyright Page
First published in 1983 by The Viking Press
40 West 23rd Street, New York, N.Y. 10010
Published simultaneously in Canada by
Penguin Books Canada Limited
A special limited first edition of 1000 numbered
and signed copies of this book has been published by
Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Rhode Island.
Quarter bound in black cloth with red boards and white pastedowns.
Silver SK embossed on front board $35.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9847_zpspgqzzoja.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9847_zpspgqzzoja.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9848_zpstzwsrw1e.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9848_zpstzwsrw1e.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9849_zpsasd8osl7.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9849_zpsasd8osl7.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9850_zpsx9ogcboy.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9850_zpsx9ogcboy.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9851_zpssbnaya5d.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9851_zpssbnaya5d.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9880_zps55vfmkwr.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9880_zps55vfmkwr.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9881_zpscgntcetk.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9881_zpscgntcetk.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9882_zpsmwqp2j6k.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9882_zpsmwqp2j6k.jpg.html)

picon3
05-06-2019, 06:13 PM
Price clipped dustjacket with just a hint of the $ sign remaining.
Copyright page states: “FIRST EDITION.” Gutter code Y38 on page 374
Full black cloth binding and boards having red pastedowns. First state dustjackets incorrectly stated 1982 as the year of publication of Tabitha King's "Caretakers". Later dustjackets correctly stated 1983. $35.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9864_zpsom6muyjt.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9864_zpsom6muyjt.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9865_zpsfanor2gx.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9865_zpsfanor2gx.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9866_zpsekn8j2a2.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9866_zpsekn8j2a2.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9867_zpsawfynwbq.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9867_zpsawfynwbq.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9868_zpsgnsrhlm4.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9868_zpsgnsrhlm4.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9873_zpszzdq9ckt.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9873_zpszzdq9ckt.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9875_zps85kuxaoh.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9875_zps85kuxaoh.jpg.html)
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss211/picon3/IMG_9876_zpsktnodck4.jpg (http://s577.photobucket.com/user/picon3/media/IMG_9876_zpsktnodck4.jpg.html)

Munnecom
05-07-2019, 11:25 PM
(In trying to update it, I screwed up the layout of my previous listing, so I deleted the post. Second time's a charm, I hope.)

I'm selling copy #517 of the Philtrum Press S/L of The Eyes of the Dragon.

There is minute wear on all four corners of the book itself, which is common for this edition. On the slipcase, there are two tiny spots of wear and one slightly larger spot, as shown in the pictures.

I'd like $725 for it.

Given the estimates in the Market Value thread, this is on the low end of the spectrum, but I want to move this ASAP to finance another purchase.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT:

SOLD

webstar1000
05-08-2019, 06:32 AM
Sleeping Beauty S\L. $750

webstar1000
05-08-2019, 07:54 AM
Sleeping Beauty S\L. $750

SOLD

tippy4
05-08-2019, 06:09 PM
Sleeping Beauty S\L $750 plus $20 shipping/insurance in the US.

Paypal F&F.

I will throw in a Finders Keepers Promotional Broadside as a bonus.

EMAIL ME (ornate1@aol.com) if interested.

Munnecom
05-09-2019, 09:02 PM
(In trying to update it, I screwed up the layout of my previous listing, so I deleted the post. Second time's a charm, I hope.)

There is minute wear on all four corners of the book itself, which is common for this edition. On the slipcase, there are two tiny spots of wear and one slightly larger spot, as shown in the pictures.

I'd like $725 for it.

Given the estimates in the Market Value thread, this is on the low end of the spectrum, but I want to move this ASAP to finance another purchase.

Thanks for looking!

I overestimated the shipping costs for this, so it's now going for $750 with tracking, insurance and signature requirement.

(See previous page for the pictures)

EDIT:

SOLD!

cit74
05-11-2019, 06:40 AM

I'd like $725 for it.

Thanks for looking!

I overestimated the shipping costs for this, so it's now going for $750 with tracking, insurance and signature requirement.

(See previous page for the pictures)

Not to be picky (ok maybe a little) - if you overestimated the shipping costs - then wouldn’t your new price be less than original asking? Since shipping would be less (due to overestimate)? Unless I misread something

Munnecom
05-11-2019, 09:46 AM
It was $725 without shipping and now it's $735 with shipping.

(I took another $15 off on my Facebook listing, so it's only fair to do that here as well)

I thought shipping would be $85 for US destinations, but it's only $45. I'm willing to pay most of that.

Does that clear it up?

EDIT:

SOLD

cit74
05-11-2019, 06:37 PM
It was $725 without shipping and now it's $735 with shipping.

(I took another $15 off on my Facebook listing, so it's only fair to do that here as well)

I thought shipping would be $85 for US destinations, but it's only $45. I'm willing to pay most of that.

Does that clear it up?

Gotcha - I thought your initial price included shipping - hence my question

Brian861
05-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Few misfit 1st/1st if anyone is interested. Free to US members. Photos in spoiler tags.

Mr. Mercedes front board:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_4927.JPG

End of Watch:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_4928.JPG
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_4929.JPG
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_4930.JPG

Joyland:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_4937.JPG

darkseer
05-12-2019, 06:41 PM
Grant Slipcases DT 1/2/3, DT 4/5 and DT 6/7. $75 for set. $8.50 shipping US
FF

bump

darkseer
05-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Looking to sell my preorder The Night Shift AE + Art Portfolio from Cemetery Dance $225.00, Paypal FF
Thanks

Brian861
05-12-2019, 09:35 PM
Claimed

Few misfit 1st/1st if anyone is interested. Free to US members. Photos in spoiler tags.

Mr. Mercedes front board:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_4927.JPG

End of Watch:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_4928.JPG
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_4929.JPG
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_4930.JPG

Joyland:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/IMG_4937.JPG

stroppygoblin
05-13-2019, 03:14 AM

That would be a shame

That would be a shame

Happy to report that IT #295 and its matching portfolio are still together and now in my possession. Juliana and I agreed a mutually beneficial purchase and book swap. :thumbsup:

I now have a spare mint IT portfolio for sale. PM me if interested.

Ricky
05-13-2019, 08:57 AM
Offers or do you have a price set?

Brian861
05-13-2019, 09:06 AM
That's awesome, Simon!

stroppygoblin
05-13-2019, 09:07 AM

I'm looking for offers around $500 plus shipping.

DoctorZaius
05-13-2019, 05:17 PM
Salem's Lot - Centipede Press #186/300 ($2200)

All sales via PayPal friends/family. Free shipping, insured, via USPS Priority Mail.

SOLD

webstar1000
05-14-2019, 06:13 AM
Cujo S/L - $800
Dolans Cadilliac S/L - $650
UK Insomnia - $550
Blockaid Billy S/L - $750
Faithful Lettered - $900 - SOLD
Dark Man S/L - $450
Fright of Flight Letter pre order - $1950
Gwendys S/L - $650
DT 3,4,5,6,7 with Sisters, WInd and matching artist sisters.. all matching - $5000
Centurys Best Horror Letter J - $975 - SOLD
Big BOok of Necon S/L (signed by King 1/150) - $550
Christine S/L - $1100
Desperation S/L - $400
Black House S/L - $400
Dark Tower lettered Portfolio - $500

jsmcmullen92
05-14-2019, 11:37 AM

Whats the number? I am still looking for #36

stroppygoblin
05-14-2019, 12:56 PM

That would be a shame

That would be a shame

Whats the number? I am still looking for #36

Its #435

webstar1000
05-14-2019, 03:27 PM
Doubleday Lettered set. All same letter and shipped for $6000. Rights at issue for Stand and Pet S.

SOLD

webstar1000
05-14-2019, 03:29 PM
Also have matching number Doubleday set. $1200 shipped and comes with rights for the number for the Stand and Pet S.

SOLD

The Library Policeman
05-14-2019, 03:31 PM
You giving up, Kris?

webstar1000
05-14-2019, 03:33 PM
You giving up, Kris?

Never!! I bought a LARGE collection. It has books I needed and lots of nice ones so selling what I have to keep what I need! Haha

sgc1999
05-14-2019, 04:52 PM
anyone looking for a UK skeleton crew 1st/1st VF/VF

The Library Policeman
05-15-2019, 12:21 AM
You giving up, Kris?

Never!! I bought a LARGE collection. It has books I needed and lots of nice ones so selling what I have to keep what I need! Haha

Ahhh right gotcha. :thumbsup:

webstar1000
05-15-2019, 06:27 AM
Cujo S/L - $800 - SOLD
Dolans Cadilliac S/L 1x250- $650
UK Insomnia - $550
Blockaid Billy S/L - $750 - SOLD
Faithful Lettered - $900 - SOLD
Dark Man S/L - $450
Fright of Flight Letter pre order - $1950
Gwendys S/L - $650 - SOLD
DT 3,4,5,6,7 with Sisters, WInd and matching artist sisters.. all matching - $5000 - SOLD
Centurys Best Horror Letter J - $975 - SOLD
Big BOok of Necon S/L (signed by King 1/150) - $550
Christine S/L - $1100 - SOLD
Desperation S/L - $400 - SOLD
Black House S/L - $400 - SOLD
Dark Tower lettered Portfolio - $500

If you have any your after.. do not hesitate to make an offer.

sgc1999
05-15-2019, 02:15 PM
Anybody want a signed 1st/1st of OWEN Kings wifes novel Save Yourself. new and unread for $10 shipped?

Br!an
05-15-2019, 02:33 PM
Anybody want a signed 1st/1st of OWEN Kings wifes novel Save Yourself. new and unread for $10 shipped?

Sure.

tippy4
05-15-2019, 05:47 PM
Black House S/L $375
Gwendy's S/L $655
The Shining GE by Sub Press $150
Misery GE $150

$10 shipping and insurance.

Email Me (ornate1@aol.com) if interested.

shaq
05-16-2019, 06:36 AM
Black House S/L $375
Gwendy's S/L $655
The Shining GE by Sub Press $150
Misery GE $150

$10 shipping and insurance.

Email Me (ornate1@aol.com) if interested.

Tippy, looking for black house sl no 24. Interested if it is the one

webstar1000
05-16-2019, 07:22 AM
UPDATED LIST OF SALE ITEMS

-Fright or Flight Lettered - $1750 shipped from me to you
-Salems Lot Centipede Press - $2500 shipped
-Firestarter 1st F/F signed W/ Paul Kane custom Slipcase - $550 shipped - GONE
-Big Book of Necon (King signed 1/150) - $525 shipped
-Dark Tower 1/26 Portfolio lettered (issue was $600) - $400 shipped!
-RIding the Bullet Traycase 1/500 - $300 shipped
-One for the Road 1/100 by PS - $300 shipped (one copy left)
-Joyland signed 1st Trade - $300 shipped
-11/22/63 UK Slipcased Collectors Set - $200 shipped
- Dark Man S/L - $375 shipped
-Gwendys Feather Lettered - $600 shipped when arrives
-Thinner lettered 1/26 (these are the PS ones from Winters in the case) - $300 shipped. NEVER READ
-Dolans Cadiallia 1/1000 - $400 shipped
-FINE Pretty Pony - $250 shipped
-Signed 1st Black house (Straub only) - $175 shipped
-Colrado Kid set #306 all three in case - $200 shipped

I also have pretty much every lettered and numbered book about King that was made. LOL It is a huge list... make offers if there is any you are after!

imatlas
05-16-2019, 12:18 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster, emerging into the light to say that I have a 1st/1st of The Stand up on FleaBay right now:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-The-Stand-1978-first-edition-hardcover-dustjacket-T39-1st-DJ/173901027727

webstar1000
05-16-2019, 03:19 PM
UPDATED LIST OF SALE ITEMS

-Fright or Flight Lettered - $1750 shipped from me to you
-Salems Lot Centipede Press - $2500 shipped
-Firestarter 1st F/F signed W/ Paul Kane custom Slipcase - $550 shipped - GONE
-Big Book of Necon (King signed 1/150) - $525 shipped - SOLD
-Dark Tower 1/26 Portfolio lettered (issue was $600) - $400 shipped! - SOLD
-RIding the Bullet Tray-case 1/500 - $300 shipped - SOLD
-One for the Road 1/100 by PS - $300 shipped (one copy left)
-Joyland signed 1st Trade - $300 shipped
-11/22/63 UK Slipcased Collectors Set - $200 shipped
- Dark Man S/L - $375 shipped - SOLD
-Gwendys Feather Lettered - $600 shipped when arrives
-Thinner lettered 1/26 (these are the PS ones from Winters in the case) - $300 shipped. NEVER READ
-Dolans Cadiallia 1/1000 - $400 shipped- SOLD
-FINE Pretty Pony - $250 shipped - SOLD
-Signed 1st Black house (Straub only) - $175 shipped
-Colrado Kid set #306 all three in case - $200 shipped - SOLD

I also have pretty much every lettered and numbered book about King that was made. LOL It is a huge list... make offers if there is any you are after!

webstar1000
05-17-2019, 06:55 PM
S/L IT - $1700

webstar1000
05-17-2019, 06:57 PM
S/L IT - $1700

SOLD - wow that was fast ! Lol

stroppygoblin
05-17-2019, 11:17 PM
just a reminder to whoever bought the S/L IT - I have an IT portfolio for sale as well! :evil:

webstar1000
05-18-2019, 08:41 AM
All I have left is Salem’s Lot. $2350
Shipped

SOLD

DoctorZaius
05-19-2019, 12:34 PM
Green Mile - S/L #114. (Betts just sold one for $2399, remarqueless) This one has six remarques by Mark Geyer, one in each volume. See my collections page for pictures - $2600 SOLD

Misery S/L. #126. (Betts just sold one for $4500) With original SWAG (no paperweight). With the pig remarque. I will throw in a Playbill and leaflet from it's Broadway run as well. Secures your rights to future S/L editions from Suntup! See my collections page for pictures - $4400

PayPal Friend and Family only. Free shipping/insured.

sgc1999
05-20-2019, 04:18 PM
George Martin, Sub Press, Game of Thrones signed Limited best price over $700

DoctorZaius
05-21-2019, 02:25 AM
George Martin, Sub Press, Game of Thrones signed Limited best price over $700

Wrong thread?

webstar1000
05-21-2019, 09:21 AM
Another Copy of CD's numbered IT. This chap wants a little more... $2250 shipped.

SOLD

DoctorZaius
05-21-2019, 11:16 AM
Insomnia S/L #477 - $425
11/23/63 S/L (with red Cemetery Dance tray case) - $700
From a Buick 8 S/L #9 (low number) - $700
Misery S/L. #126. (Betts just sold one for $4500) With original SWAG (no paperweight). With the pig remarque. I will throw in a Playbill and leaflet from it's Broadway run as well.
Secures your rights to future Stephen King S/L editions from Suntup! See my collections page for pictures - $4400

HONKYTONKSMASH
05-21-2019, 06:36 PM
Blockade Billy 1st w/slipcase and card(sealed) $75 shipped(in US)

Gwendy's Button Box UK Gift (SST) $95 shipped(in us)

CD The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book Lettered $300 shipped(in US)

CD Stephen King Uncollected, Unpublished Lettered $475 shipped(In US)

Bare Bones S/L Presentation copy $70 shipped(in US)

CD The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance Lettered $475 shipped (in US)

CD The Stephen King Universe S/L $75 shipped(in US)

CD 999 S/L $175 shipped (In US)

idlewarnings
05-23-2019, 05:28 PM
I have two signed copies of The Outsider from the Minneapolis Wordplay event two weeks ago. David sold a copy for $399 by itself. Both books have sharp corners and a Brodart dj cover. PayPal friends/family.

First book: 12th printing and comes in a matching CD slipcase $375
Second book: 14th printing NO CD slipcase (book only) $350
Shipped in a box with padding + insurance $10 (in the US)

Few more photos in my member gallery.
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=291&username=idlewarnings

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3622.jpg (http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=25361&title=signed-the-outsider&cat=500)
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_36291.jpg (http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=25367&title=img-36291&cat=500)
http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_36252.jpg (http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=25364&title=img-36252&cat=500)

cit74
05-23-2019, 07:23 PM
I have a copy of End of Watch (back from the Reno event) - signed 1/1 - $225

Mr. Rabbit Trick
05-24-2019, 04:23 AM
Stephen King, The Stand 1st Edition Hardback, 1979, UK NEL - VERY RARE EDITION

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-King-The-Stand-1st-Edition-Hardback-1979-UK-NEL-VERY-RARE-EDITION/153500773069

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/23oAAOSwVZRc5-Bf/s-l1600.jpg

cit74
05-24-2019, 07:35 AM
I have a copy of End of Watch (back from the Reno event) - signed 1/1 - $225

This copy is SOLD - but I might have another copy left - so please PM if interested.

darkseer
05-24-2019, 08:08 AM
Up for sale Jeffery Whiley Slip Cases. US Cujo 1st/1st Black Leather, Gold lettering $35.00 Shipping $4.50
US Christine 1st/1st Red Leather, Silver Lettering $35.00 Shipping 4.50
Different Seasons 1st/1st Blue Leather, White Lettering $35.00 Shipping $4.50
For all 3 $100 Shipping $4.50. Paypal FF USA

Sold

Garrell
05-24-2019, 10:07 AM
Up for sale Jeffery Whiley Slip Cases. US Cujo 1st/1st Black Leather, Gold lettering $35.00 Shipping $4.50
US Christine 1st/1st Red Leather, Silver Lettering $35.00 Shipping 4.50
Different Seasons 1st/1st Blue Leather, White Lettering $35.00 Shipping $4.50
For all 3 $100 Shipping $4.50. Paypal FF USA

Sent you a pm

HONKYTONKSMASH
05-24-2019, 11:02 AM
Blockade Billy 1st w/slipcase and card(sealed) $75 shipped(in US)

Gwendy's Button Box UK Gift (SST) $95 shipped(in us)

CD The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book Lettered $300 shipped(in US)

CD Stephen King Uncollected, Unpublished Lettered $475 shipped(In US)

Bare Bones S/L Presentation copy $70 shipped(in US)

CD The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance Lettered $475 shipped (in US)

CD The Stephen King Universe S/L $75 shipped(in US)

CD 999 S/L $175 shipped (In US)

UPDATED

webstar1000
05-25-2019, 12:38 PM
Got a Salem’s Lot with spine fade but book is fine and it’s just the back side of the slipcase. I’ve been asked by seller to ask for offers. If your looking for a Salem’s... and are ok with this. PM me

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190525/c1a22b15a647ba061c30cda0d66a4035.jpg

DoctorZaius
05-25-2019, 01:27 PM
Insomnia S/L #477 - $425
11/23/63 S/L (with red Cemetery Dance tray case) - $700
From a Buick 8 S/L #9 (low number) - $700
Misery S/L. #126. (Betts just sold one for $4500) With original SWAG (no paperweight). With the pig remarque. I will throw in a Playbill and leaflet from it's Broadway run as well.
Secures your rights to future Stephen King S/L editions from Suntup! See my collections page for pictures - $4400

New Additions to the above:
Secretary of Dreams 1&2 - #542/750 - $900 for the matching set
Skeleton Crew, with promotional poster - #761/1000 - $675 SOLD
The Colorado Kid, Miller edition - #33/150 - $425 SOLD
Dolan's Cadillac, with aftermarket slipcase - presentation copy with cars - $500
Cujo, with Glenn Chadbourne remarque of dog - #531/750 - $750
Christine - #698/1000 - $900
Firestarter - #479/725 - dated 7/7/1980 - $1200 SOLD

webstar1000
05-30-2019, 08:26 AM
Six Stories with the sought after traycase. NOT the one from Camelot. $950 shipped. Flawless condition

firemonkey66
06-03-2019, 08:52 AM
Anybody looking for a CD S/L Sleeping Beauties? 725 shipped in the US, payment via PayPal Friends & Family. Sorry no international shipping.

PM me if interested

webstar1000
06-03-2019, 09:26 AM
I have a Plant Set. Matching WITH Eyes of the Dragon. ALL made to same person.. letter of provenance AND custom traycase. Eyes is NF and Plant set is VG+. I am asking $9000 shipped for the whole thing.. cheapest Plant Set ever....... Inscriptions are LONG too on all the pieces.

SOLD