Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 165 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice proofs and portfolio!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Congrats, my friend!!!
    Thank you Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice proofs and portfolio!
    Thanks Dan.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of new UK proofs today, thanks to Jon (jon10g).

Stephen King - Song Of Susannah - UK Uncorrected Advance Proof

Stephen King - Black House - UK Uncorrected Advance Partial Proof (with two promo postcards)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jon! I haven't seen that card or whatever it is in the last picture. What is that?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jon! Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very nice Jon! I haven't seen that card or whatever it is in the last picture. What is that?
    Thanks Paul. The top card with the portrait picture of the front cover of the US edition is a promo postcard, but the lower landscape card with the bird on it is an addressed postcard so you can write a review on the back. They are roughly about 6x4 and came slipped in the partial proof.

Sorry about the glare from the flash on the photo below, the back reads "This is a sneak preview. We can't give you the rest yet, but send this back with a review of what you've read so far and we'll send you a FREE copy on publication. We'll also send a bottle of champagne for the five most interesting reviews we receive."

EDIT: With better photograph

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Nice, Jon! Congratulations!

John
    Thanks John.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty cool. I've never seen that postcard before.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Me neither. I like it!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICEEEEEEEEE

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nice !

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Jon!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's pretty cool. I've never seen that postcard before.
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Me neither. I like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    NICEEEEEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    nice !
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Great stuff, Jon!
    Thanks Guys!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Again and again...
    Congrats for some NICE new books Jon !!!
    (The postcard is supercool)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Again and again...
    Congrats for some NICE new books Jon !!!
    (The postcard is supercool)
    Thanks Frank.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Over the last few days I have received some Hodder & Stoughton Promotional Posters from Jon (jon10g). Thanks Jon! These are very difficult to get good photos of, due to their size - this is the first wave of posters.

Stephen King - From A Buick 8 - H&S Promotional Poster

Stephen King - Everything's Eventual / Read The King - H&S Double Sided Promotional Poster

Stephen King - The Dark Tower (Complete The Quest) - H&S Promotional Poster

Stephen King - The Dark Tower (Long Poster) - H&S Double Sided Promotional Poster

Stephen King - The Dark Tower - H&S Promotional Bag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I've not seen any of those before!

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jon. You beat me to these. Congratulations!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Promo stuff !!!
    First time thime that i see the DT promo bag..

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh I like those, Jon. Very nice!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the : Stephen King - The Dark Tower (Long Poster) - H&S Double Sided Promotional Poster, and it's pretty neat. Although kind of need 2 so can display both sides!
    Congrats !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Nice! I've not seen any of those before!

John
    Thanks John.

Nice Jon. You beat me to these. Congratulations!
    Thanks Paul. Sorry at beating you to these. There are some duplicates, contact me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very nice Promo stuff !!!
    First time thime that i see the DT promo bag..
    Thanks Frank. A lot of these are new to me!

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Oh I like those, Jon. Very nice!
    Thanks Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I have the : Stephen King - The Dark Tower (Long Poster) - H&S Double Sided Promotional Poster, and it's pretty neat. Although kind of need 2 so can display both sides!
    Congrats !
    Thanks Jeremy. Luckily I have two of the long DT POSTER.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool indeed!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool indeed!!
    Thank you Bill.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICEEEEEEEEEEE Jon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 165 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast