Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stockerlone - Non-King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stockerlone - Non-King

My Justin Cronin collection.

Justin Cronin Der Übergang / The Passage German Book Premiere 13.09.2010 Imperial Theater Hamburg

Der Übergang signed Books, event ticket, bookmarks and the one and
    only signed promo Poster !

Justin Cronin Der Übergang The Passage When Mr. Cronin arrives, he signed ME this German Der Übergang The Passage LESEEXEMPLAR ARC. He say´s to me that THIS is the FIRST book he signed in GERMANY, and of cause it´s the FIRST signed GERMAN BOOK

Der Übergang Leseexemplar ARC slipcased

Justin Cronin signs me ´some´ books.

08.04.13 Hamburg - Amerikazentrum
    Justin Cronin DIE ZWÖLF German promo tour premiere

He signed me several books.

Justin Cronin THE TWELVE UK Sampler

Justin Cronin THE TWELVE UK ARC

JUSTIN CRONIN THE TWELVE UK HC

JUSTIN CRONIN - DIE ZWÖLF german HC

JUSTIN CRONIN Der ÜBERGANG
    Weltbild bookclub
    (He don´t know this edition, but he realy liked the bookcover)

JUSTIN CRONIN THE PASSAGE sc

Justin Cronin DIE ZWÖLF
    all signed... for tdt and german forum members...

Justin Cronin - Die Spiegelstadt/The City of Mirrors

Of cause all signed

Justin Cronin - The Passage S/L
    remarqued from Jill Bauman

Justin Cronin - The Twelve UK S/L

Justin Cronin - The Twelve

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Wow, that's absolutely amazing!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I'll add a second wow. Signed and remarqued copy of The Passage? That's outstanding.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection!

I like his signature, too - very nice looking.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys, Justin Cronin was always superfriendly when i meet him, we talked a little bit and he signed me a LOT of books.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I'll add a second wow. Signed and remarqued copy of The Passage? That's outstanding.
    Tks Adam, now i only need S/L remarqued The Twelve and City of Mirrors...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Adam showed in his thread his supernice Graham Masterton collection, unfortunately i only own two signed/inscriped books.

Graham Masterton - Hair Raiser
    signed

Graham Masterton - Unspeakable
    inscriped

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice!
    That mutant in the purple dress is really scary!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks, Frank! I love those copies...the hunt continues.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks guys.... now i need time to read them...

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Tks guys.... now i need time to read them...
    It's a good thing you can read German.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Reinhard Kleist Collection.

I collect everything from the German illustrator/comic artist Reinhard Kleist for more then 10 years.
    I of cause visit all his booksig. events in my hometown or send him books/graphic novels to remarque.
    His last visit in my hometown Hamburg was for his new NICK CAVE Graphic Novels.
    After the booksig. event i visited a dia/bookreading event/NC movie presentation, located in an old ww2 Flakbunker,
    now the home artist ateliers, music clubs etc.

Reinhard Kleist - Nick Cave - Dia show

Reinhard Kleist remarqued my NICK CAVE - Mercy on Me

Event Ticket + Flyer

Nick Cave promo postcards

Reinhard Kleist-Nick Cave - Mercy on me
    signed and remarqued

Reinhard Kleist HP
    http://www.reinhard-kleist.de/?lang=en

It was again an amazing event, RK remaqued me a lot of stuff and we talked about upcoming events. Before i show all the new remarqued
    books/graphic novels.....
    here comes my older stuff from Reinhard Kleist:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Here 1-2 items from my Reinhard Kleist collection, i of cause have more signed and remarqued books/graphic novels

Reinhard Kleist - Castro + Havanah
    signed and remarqued

Reinhard Kleist - Elvis

Reinhard Kleist - Jonny Cash

Reinhard Kleist - Der Boxer

Reinhard Kleist - Amerika

Isaac Asimov - Azazel
    cover illustrator Reinhard Kleist

Peter Straub - Pork Pie Hat
    Edition Phantasia signed limited
    remarqued from the illustrator Reinhard Kleist

China Mieville - Der Spiegel
    Edition Phantasia s/l and remarqued from Reinhard Kleist

Reinhard Kleist artist presentation in India
    about his work, Castro, Johnny Cash, The Boxer, Nick Cave....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHbxaRLld3g

Eng. interview with RC
    https://vimeo.com/7922138

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a great collection of remarques - each is interesting and unique! I especially love Amerika and Der Spiegel. Very cool!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    What a great collection of remarques - each is interesting and unique! I especially love Amerika and Der Spiegel. Very cool!

Tks a lot, Reinhard Kleist is one of my all time fav. artists. Its always a joy to meet him.
    Der Spiegel was together with PPH one of my first remarques, still one of my favourits.

More remarques from Reinhard Kleist

Ray Bradbury - Das Böse kommt auf leisen Sohlen

Ron Groulart - Groucho Marx

Reinhard Kleist at work for me...

Reinhard Kleist - Steeplechase

Reinhard Kleist - Der Traum von Olympia / Olympic Dream

Eng. interview with Reinhard Kleist about refugees and his graphic novels,
    Johnny Cash, The Boxer, Berlinoir and Olympic Dream, the true story of Samia Yusuf Omar, a Somalian Olympic runner who drowned trying to reach Europe.
    about
    http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1027624003708

Anyone who writes a book with Groucho Marx as the protagonist is fine by me!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love how you've started this thread, Frank. Love the Cave and Cronin stuff...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Anyone who writes a book with Groucho Marx as the protagonist is fine by me!
    Its a funny crime novel about Groucho Marx as P.I.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Love how you've started this thread, Frank. Love the Cave and Cronin stuff...
    Tks a lot !!!

3 More from Reinhard Kleist. Its a graphic novel series about vampires in Berlin.

Reinhard Kleist - Berlinoir 1-3

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool remarques, Frank! Are those last three you posted done with a black marker?

Btw, what’s the one I circled here? A small paperback?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks Adam,
    its a small promo postcard in the circle.
    I think Reinhard Kleist used for this 3 remarques a black damaged drawing brush/pen for artists....

Reinhard Kleist d/eng facebook
    Max und Moritz award for best German comic artist 2018,
    Reinhard Kleist + Nick Cave....
    https://de-de.facebook.com/Reinhard-...3453/timeline/

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Those remarques are fantastic, Frank! Congratulations.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Adam showed in his thread his supernice Graham Masterton collection, unfortunately i only own two signed/inscriped books.

Graham Masterton - Hair Raiser
    signed

Graham Masterton - Unspeakable
    inscriped
    Something i forget....

Graham Masterton - Grauer Teufel
    signiert

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool cover! Did you ever get Cheeseboy from CD? I got my copy last week and really like it.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Cool cover! Did you ever get Cheeseboy from CD? I got my copy last week and really like it.
    Tks Adam, the cover artist is Arndt Drechsler.
    No, have not bought Cheeseboy... then i ´MUST´ buy all the other Signature Series books... :-)

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some weeks ago i visited the AETHERCIRCUS, Germanys biggest
    Steampunk festival. It was amazing and i of cause meet some friends and get some signed books.....

Most important for me, the bookreading event from Rona Walter and Kristina Lohfeldt

Rona Walter + Kristina Lohfeldt

Horror Legionen 3
    signed from Kristina Lohfeldt, Rona Walter and Constantin Dupien

My other Horror Legionen books:

Horror Legionen 2
    signed from Rona Walter and Vincent Voss

Horror Legionen
    signed from Constantin Dupien

Horror Legionen
    inscriped from Rona Walter, Kristina Lohfeldt and Vincent Voss

Aethercircus 2018
    https://www.facebook.com/aethercircu...type=3&theater

Rona Walters eng. shortmovie - Yesterday Today Tomorrow
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm8dFkwBcys

I always suspected you were a (steam) punk!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast