Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Dark, No Stars / Trade & Limited Editions

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my shipping confirmation!

John

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So did I!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Hmm, I didn't. Wonder what's going on. Oh well, me worry? Nah!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my shipping notice email now too.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jealous ...

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipment confirmation today as well.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Still nothing here

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived today - another nice CD publication

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just got my confirmation!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I must say Eric, you photograph books beautifully. Your books always looks so great under your lens.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I must say Eric, you photograph books beautifully. Your books always looks so great under your lens.
    Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you like them.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I agree with her statement. Stunning book pictures. I get so frustrated when I take pictures that after a while I give up and just post the book picture that looks the best to my amateur eye.

I know it's all about the lighting but can't seem to grasp the talent.

Mulleins

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neither can I. I'm more than happy when the image isn't blurry...

sk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    I agree with her statement. Stunning book pictures. I get so frustrated when I take pictures that after a while I give up and just post the book picture that looks the best to my amateur eye.

Mulleins
    I agree with both of you!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If you want the definitive copy of this book, bid here:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...iginal-Art-1-1

Good Luck!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

Mulleins
    I agree with both of you!
    I agree with all of you! Eric's pictures put us all, and especially me, to shame. I'm pretty sure it's the lighting for me too. My house is all dark oaks and deep hued walls. Makes for bad pics.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

waaaaahhhh!

My FDNS was processed on 1/28 ... and it's still not here. 12 days and counting.

lots of "adverse conditions" listed for it's stops.
    it is in austin... so I suspect it'll go to the pflugerville location tomorrow and possibly arrive on tuesday (fingers crossed)
    hope it's not all banged up...

what's really weird, I got a shipment from the UK that was shipped about the same time... only took 5 days. whats up with that?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry, doesn't your email from CD list the tracking number for UPS? I know mine does, and when I click it, it even shows me the delivery date.

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just checked the UPS link in the email, mine is scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Can't wait!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Terry, doesn't your email from CD list the tracking number for UPS? I know mine does, and when I click it, it even shows me the delivery date.

John

no set arrival date... just the below...

Location----------------------------- Date----------- Local Time------ Activity

Austin, TX, United States------ 02/04/2011----- 6:00 A.M.------- Adverse weather conditions.
    Hodgkins, IL, United States---- 02/03/2011------4:02 P.M.------- Departure Scan
    Hodgkins, IL, United States----- 02/02/2011-----7:28 P.M.-------- Arrival Scan
    ---------------------------------------02/02/2011-----7:00 A.M.------- Adverse weather conditions.
    Laurel, MD, United States------- 02/01/2011------9:15 A.M.-------- Departure Scan
    Laurel, MD, United States------- 01/31/2011-------11:39 P.M.------ Arrival Scan
    Sparks, MD, United States------- 01/31/2011-------9:55 P.M.------ Departure Scan
    --------------------------------------01/31/2011--------7:07 P.M. -------Origin Scan
    United States ----------------------01/28/2011--------5:05 P.M. -------Order Processed: Ready for UPS

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Terry,

Above all that "Shipment Progress" stuff should be two other sections.

The first/top one is called "In Transit..." with a line item that says, "Scheduled Delivery: ....."\

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Terry,

Above all that "Shipment Progress" stuff should be two other sections.

The first/top one is called "In Transit..." with a line item that says, "Scheduled Delivery: ....."\
    nope, not there... no where on the page does it say that. has additional information with the weight and shipped/billed on date(1/28/11)
    above that it has last location
    above that has weather conditions may delay...

but no where does it have "in Transit" or "scheduled delivery" listed.
    still, like I said...if it is in austin... that's only 10 miles away from the pflugerville area. so I assume it shouldn't be too long now, just strange it took so long.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy showed up on schedule today.

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Shipment Progress....

Not Full dark, No Stars but i wait for 10+ weeks for 2 signed limited books delivered from USA to Germany

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast