Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 344 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, cool, I have lots of ... drawings ... I can live with that
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Good point. Although every King first edition is the US edition isn't it?
    There are probably cases of simultaneous publication where that is less clear cut, but I don't keep track of those instances.
    I'd be interested in knowing of foreign publications that are simultaneous first editions. Perhaps one of the other members has the answer. Actually I'd probably end up buying them so perhaps ignorance is bliss.
    Of cause the the German limited ES from Edition Phantasia was the worldfirst of IT.

Also the German HC DER BUICK - From a Buick from Heyne was the world first.
    Must look if there are more....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

I'd be interested in knowing of foreign publications that are simultaneous first editions. Perhaps one of the other members has the answer. Actually I'd probably end up buying them so perhaps ignorance is bliss.
    Of cause the the German limited ES from Edition Phantasia was the worldfirst of IT.

Thanks

I had a feeling this was a Pandora's box.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You would find some informations in Barry Levin's notes :
    >>> http://www.raresf.com/bnotes.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Past Event - Looking for a ticket (stub). Does anyone have an extra ticket to the Hartford Conn. event? at the Mark Twain House. I can't find mine. My niece is going to frame all my tickets for the events i attended and that one is missing. anybody?

Thanks!!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I have a photo copy,
    I could send,
    No original,
    Sorry

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Somebody on here (and I am trawling through to find the post) wanted a UK 1st edition Dr Sleep paperback ('Airport edition'). I have been through 4 different UK airports in the last few weeks and finally found one in Birmingham on my way back from Paris this morning. It has the '1' on the copyright page marking it as a 1st print. There is *very* slight shelf wear (These books are not exactly handled with care) and I took the one furthest at the back of the shelf to minimise the number of people that may have handled it.

If whoever wanted wants to get in touch, PM me - it's yours for cover price plus shipping.

If I don't hear from that person or they no longer want it, I'll make it generally available on the Classifieds section - same deal.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok - found it!

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'm still looking for the Hodder UK trade paperback of DOCTOR SLEEP with the number line starting at 1.
    ur2ndbiggestfan - let me know if you still want this.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Ha ha! It's mine, I tell you!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

1/1 The Shining in NF or better condition

1/1 Salem's Lot 2nd State in NF or better condition

1/1 Eyes of the Dragon in F condition

1/1 IT in F condition

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Thanks

I had a feeling this was a Pandora's box.
    The Italian HC The Dome {Under the Dome} was the World First Edition being released on October 20, 2009 while the U.S. HC (and all other editions) were released on November 10, 2009.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    The Italian HC The Dome {Under the Dome} was the World First Edition being released on October 20, 2009 while the U.S. HC (and all other editions) were released on November 10, 2009.
    Thank you. I'll add that to my database.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Would any one be interested in trading my UK Doctor Sleep s/l for an IT s/l? Someone out there with multiple copies?

Cheers

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted:
    s/l salems lot with budget of $1100...
    s/l firestarter with budget of $900

If you can beat the salems lot or match it...then you have till tonight. Just say'n!

John F. Kennedy k9 mommy is on a distinguished road k9 mommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

WANTED:
    Silver Bullet Paperweight
    First Edition/First Printing The Shining Found AND now signed!
    First Edition/First Printing Carrie
    Lots of other stuff, but that's all I'm listing for now

I have heard about this silver bullet paperweight but never seen one. Do you know where I might be able to see one.
    Thanks.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by k9 mommy View Post
    I have heard about this silver bullet paperweight but never seen one. Do you know where I might be able to see one.
    Thanks.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Literally the first image that comes up when you Google "silver bullet paperweight" ...

John F. Kennedy k9 mommy is on a distinguished road k9 mommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks stroppygoblin and Shannon.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to put some feelers out to see if anyone is interested in trading a S/L The Shining when I get it? I'm interested in IT S/L.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wanted s/l salem's lot will pay $1100(that includes shipping)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I want to put some feelers out to see if anyone is interested in trading a S/L The Shining when I get it? I'm interested in IT S/L.
    IMHO That would be a tough trade. The "IT" S/L is a freaking beauty. Then again, we haven't seen the final product of "The Shining" S/L yet. Best of luck to you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    IMHO That would be a tough trade. The "IT" S/L is a freaking beauty. Then again, we haven't seen the final product of "The Shining" S/L yet. Best of luck to you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I reckon it cold be a go'er. Based on current sale prices for Doctor Sleep, I think The Shining will be up around $650 upon its initial release, which is about what IT is going for these days...

I was looking to trade a UK Doctor Sleep for an IT as Betts were selling them for $650. Had no takers though.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by k9 mommy View Post
    Thanks.
    I think I want one!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I reckon it cold be a go'er. Based on current sale prices for Doctor Sleep, I think The Shining will be up around $650 upon its initial release, which is about what IT is going for these days...

I was looking to trade a UK Doctor Sleep for an IT as Betts were selling them for $650. Had no takers though.
    This was what I was thinking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 344 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast