Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 344 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 8597

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope you get it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Haha!!! Still need to visit this book collector dood here in Houston. He has a STAND S/L. Maybe i can wiggle that book outta his clutches. He's had it unsold for over 10 years....and "horror genre" isn't his thing he told me once. So maybe.....Keep your fingers crossed.

G
    Good luck with that deal mate, if you can scoop one of these for less than $1,500 you'll be doing fine
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hear that!!! I struck out recently at $1,250 with AKC. He may still have one, but not for $1k!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Going from memory here, but the lowest price Stand S/L that I have come across that was either pristine or close to it went for $1,400. This was about 2 years ago. A bit of an outlier as all others I have seen (again, F or NF) have been over $1,500. I almost pulled the trigger. So $1,400 is my mental set point for purchase. If you can do better than that you should jump on it without hesitation.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Going from memory here, but the lowest price Stand S/L that I have come across that was either pristine or close to it went for $1,400. This was about 2 years ago. A bit of an outlier as all others I have seen (again, F or NF) have been over $1,500. I almost pulled the trigger. So $1,400 is my mental set point for purchase. If you can do better than that you should jump on it without hesitation.
    Yeah, $1400-1700 seems to be the current market. Good luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Didn't someone pick one up here for $1150 earlier this year or last year? Thats the magic figure I have in my head for buying one no matter how poor it will make me...
    I agree though, anything under $1500 would be a good buy.

**EDIT** Forgot to mention:

I have some spare coin sitting in my paypal account, about $150, and am wondering if anyone is keen to seel any of the following:
    - Insonia Gift edition (am not expecting this to cost $150 )
    - Green Mile Gift edition
    - Talisman Gift edition
    - COTW trade edition with The Collectors aftermarket slipcase
    - Anything else that is super cool that may fit in that budget.

I live in New Zealand, and so I have to allow for shipping, so kinda hoping I won't have to add to much to that budget to cover shipping costs, if anything at all.

Anyway - let me know what you want to get rid of and lets see if I can increase my collection a bit more!

Cheers
    James

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

theres a talisman at betts for $100
    still in the shrinkwrap.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks SGC - but that is the Talisman/Blackhouse edition I think. I should have mentioned I'm after the two volume Talisman deluxe edition (I think of this as a gift edition, but yeah, the gift edition is with Blackhouse ay?)

Cheers
    James

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

I have the insomnia gift edition if you want to make an offer, in very good condition. I' m uk based if that has any bearing on postage costs.

Also, I have a grants artist edition of DT vii? Anyway pm me if interested.

Cheers, dave

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I just sold 1 of my 2 copies for $1,700 at BETTS.....The other one will also be posted for sale on BETTS soon......for $1850 (NEW/NEW Condition with WSJ Article and ORIGINAL SHIPPING BOX from DOUBLEDAY).......

If somebody wants to make me a FAIR offer based on current market value, I'd listen....

AKC

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

AKC - see my budget in the post four above yours? Whadda think?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

AKC: $1.50!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default re The Stand S/L

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Didn't someone pick one up here for $1150 earlier this year or last year? Thats the magic figure I have in my head for buying one no matter how poor it will make me...
    The one that went for $1,150 was not "pristine or close to it." I don't recall the particulars but there was something weird about it.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

i think the case was trashed and needed a complete restoration.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    i think the case was trashed and needed a complete restoration.
    Was that it? I seem to recall there was something weird about the sig or the sig page but might be confusing that with something else
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

oh snap i just remembered it actually didnt have any box at all. Just the book.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    oh snap i just remembered it actually didnt have any box at all. Just the book.
    Yeah I think that was it.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I just sold 1 of my 2 copies for $1,700 at BETTS.....The other one will also be posted for sale on BETTS soon......for $1850 (NEW/NEW Condition with WSJ Article and ORIGINAL SHIPPING BOX from DOUBLEDAY).......

If somebody wants to make me a FAIR offer based on current market value, I'd listen....

AKC
    Copy 2 of 2 SOLD for asking price overnight....

Sorry Jerome, back on topic......

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    The one that went for $1,150 was not "pristine or close to it." I don't recall the particulars but there was something weird about it.
    Jimimck,

I think you might be thinking of mine. I bought it for $1100 in January last year. The seller didn't put a picture of the book in the listing. I asked some questions and after satisfying answers, I used Buy It Now. It was in great condition too.

I do remember the one divemaster is talking about though but can't remember the particulars.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Can one of my US friends get me a nice 'news stand' (i.e., no address label) copy of Harper's with the newest King short story? I can pay you when I get back home (in a week) - I don't want to use PayPal on my iPhone. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Make that 2 copies

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Can one of my US friends get me a nice 'news stand' (i.e., no address label) copy of Harper's with the newest King short story? I can pay you when I get back home (in a week) - I don't want to use PayPal on my iPhone. Thanks!
    Was it difficult to get in the Netherlands?
    I´ve seen them at airport or train station bookshops in my area but they were far too expensive.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen one for sale, yet.
    Made an inquiry at the American Book Center, but haven't received a reply.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    I haven't seen one for sale, yet.
    Made an inquiry at the American Book Center, but haven't received a reply.
    release date august 28 but i thought they release early

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I can pick up a couple of copies for you guys (Biomieg and Niels). Not sure if its out yet but Ill be bopping around bookstores today so will check it out and let you know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 344 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast