Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 167 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Nice proofs ! Really need to buy me "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon US pop-up partial proof trade cover"
    How many proofs do you have now ?
    Not as many as I would like!
    US - 29
    UK - 10

And one more US coming, EVERYTHING'S EVENTUAL, which I ordered on the advice of a very intelligent person from this very site!

EDIT - Although I have a LOT of proofs from other authors.
    Yes he´s very intelligent that person

I think that person is about to send you another pm about a proof he know of

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks, however I do have both of those proofs already!

I know I already posted a pic of the Farmer, but I just got DANGEROUS WAYS, and since these are my two favorite authors of all space and time in this universe and any other universes which may or may not exist, here's another picture:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Bought these INCREDIBLE proofs on ebay:
    MARS UK NEL paperback by Ben Bova
    OFF BEAT Sub Press by Richard Matheson

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Incredible proofs. Love it.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice proofs ! congratulations

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Incredible is the right word!

I know everyone's seen these, but I just felt like posting a picture:
    1st US paperback FULL DARK NO STARS
    1st US and UK paperbacks of THE PASSAGE

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I hadn't seen those paperback versions before. The Passage version released here was similar to the one in the middle of your photo, but doesn't have the title in red like that. Very cool to see the differences.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ur2nd... pretty cool.
    I really like the UK passage.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Jack Vance DANGEROUS WAYS trade and lettered editions "J" for Jack!

Harlan Ellison DEATHBIRD STORIES, Sub Press, letter "J" of 26 lettered copies:

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the look of that Jack Vance production, the traycase and the artwork look great, might have to get me a copy to read!

THE TOMMYKNOCKERS SK red library edition
    Talking Bender with changeable expressions!
    FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT SK red library edition

Books courtesy of Ga Outlaw, a fine gentleman, and an erudite scholar, thanks for the books!

Bender courtesy of deep freeze cryogenic time travelling chamber (and also 18 bucks at local comic book store)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Steve, I didn't know you collected the red-leather library books? But they do look nice!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I like their uniform look. They'd be even classier if they were black and not red.

ur2nd, do you have a can of Slurm? I have my on the graphic novel shelf. I drank a few, they're somewhat similar to Red Bull.

WeDealInLead - I did not know Slurm was available in the 21st century. I'd love a 6-pac or a dozen.

All my HE IS LEGENDs, with the new one (ARC) bottom center. All guarded by Titania and Black Mary. They may be small, but they're powerful!

NIGHT SHIFT case 'F' and MINT 1st/1st NIGHT SHIFT. Both are BEE YOU TEA FULL

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

So jealous!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ur2nd......... Wow, serious stuff
    Very Cool !!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    NIGHT SHIFT case 'F' and MINT 1st/1st NIGHT SHIFT. Both are BEE YOU TEA FULL

Wow, Just Wow!!!! Seriously beautiful case, Dude!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! This should be in the P&J thread as well!!!!!!! It's that nice!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Love all of those He Is Legend books together!

Also i might give my left arm for that copy of Night Shift, it looks beautiful!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Steve, what are those two HE IS LEGEND items in the bottom left corner of the pic? And your NIGHT SHIFT case and book are amazing. I remember seeing the book for the first time on The Collector's website, this is probably one of the best copies still in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Steve, what are those two HE IS LEGEND items in the bottom left corner of the pic? And your NIGHT SHIFT case and book are amazing. I remember seeing the book for the first time on The Collector's website, this is probably one of the best copies still in existence.
    Those are the 'cards' used on the fronts of the Gauntlet slipcases. I think one was enclosed with each edition (the S/N and the lettered). The reflection from the flash makes them look a little blurry.

Now, thanks to the one and only Tito_Villa (AKA Tom and who knows what other nefarious aliases), I will soon possess the TOR proof as well! Bwahahahahahahaha!.....ok, I'm calm now...)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW... amazing.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 167 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast