Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 515 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I still get a "Page not found" error message.

John
    Me too
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale to give me funds for the book artwork, please PM with offers ...

Joe Hill's Gunpowder S/L without slipcase signed by Joe and with full page one of a kind remarque by Vinnie Chong

UK Lisey's story proof 72/100 very good condition with a nice slipcase that has a bump on the back but no tears.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    For sale to pay for the production of my Haven Fund book, #143 The Colorado Kid S/L with a really nice remarque by Glenn Chadbourne, one of the best around. Not sure of the price so best offer gets it

SOLD

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Randall Flagg print with added drawing by Alex McVey ...

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stratling Mystery Mag no.12 in very good condition, writing on front cover seen in the photo

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool addition on the print.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Cool addition on the print.
    Yeah unfortunately the girlfriend won't allow that to be on the walls

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Rose Madder S/L , the slipcase has some wear but the book i in real nice condition!

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Final Price Little Sisters Of Eluria S/L # 293 - $800 + shipping. Sold on eBay.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder what's going to happen to the relative prices of LSOE and TWWTK next month. Right now, the combined price is approx. $1,150 ($800 for LSOE, $350 for TWTTK). I think that in March, the relative prices will flip and will add up to something less than $1,150. We'll see.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Last book i am putting up for sale for the moment to add funds for my Haven Foundation book project ...
    Joe Hill's The Saved S/L published by PS Publishing. This is in fine condition and is a Publishers copy, BUT there are two signature pages in the book!!!

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling of my UK versions of the following books.

I'm a completeist by nature and really don't have the desire to try to find EVERY UK trade book published. So figure I'd get rid of the temptation altogether and sell the ones I do have.

All of the following books are 1st/1st from the appropriate UK publisher at the time of their release. Please make offers.

11/22/63
    Black House
    Blaze
    Blockade Billy
    Desperation
    Dolores Claiborne
    Dreamcatcher
    Duma Key
    Faithful: Two Diehard Boston Red Sox Fans Chronicle the Historic 2004 Season
    From a Buick 8
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    Hearts In Atlantis Insomnia
    Just After Sunset
    Lisey's Story
    Misery
    Needful Things
    On Writing
    Pet Sematary
    Skeleton Crew
    Under The Dome

Covers can be viewed HERE If any of the information associated with a specific book does not seem right, please let me know and I will verify for you.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Gris - The link doesn't want to open in IE at all.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Works fine in Firefox!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Gris - The link doesn't want to open in IE at all.
    Sent a PM
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a proposal. I have 2 tickets to the savannah book signing closing ceremony. I don't think im going to be able to afford the plane tickets. I f someone here wants them both all i would ask is that you get one book signed for me. That would still leave a book signed for whoever agrees to this proposal. Please let me know if there are any takers. PM me or email me at sgc1999@gmail.com
    thanks,
    Simon

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Simon, you might want to send Bethany a message. I know she's close to the area but couldn't get tickets. I don't know if she's still available to go, but it's worth a shot. Might help both of you!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post

I'm a completeist by nature and really don't have the desire to try to find EVERY UK trade book published. So figure I'd get rid of the temptation altogether and sell the ones I do have.

All of the following books are 1st/1st from the appropriate UK publisher at the time of their release. Please make offers.

11/22/63
    Black House
    Blaze
    Blockade Billy
    Desperation
    Dolores Claiborne
    Dreamcatcher
    Duma Key
    From a Buick 8
    Just After Sunset
    Lisey's Story
    Misery
    Needful Things
    On Writing
    Pet Sematary
    Skeleton Crew
    Under The Dome

Covers can be viewed HERE If any of the information associated with a specific book does not seem right, please let me know and I will verify for you.
    How much for you to set fire to "Faithful" and send me (or post) a video of it burning? I'll pay for the lighter fluid and matches as well!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi boys and girls.
    Last attempt to see if anyone is keen for my UK 'Salem's Lot 1st edition before I bite the bullet and try Ebay.

Plenty more pictures available on request.
    Main points: NOT priceclipped. No spine lean. Very small fine tear on front dust jacket and slight rubbing on top corners of jacket. Book in great condition with expected colourisation of pages for a book this age.

Considering reasonable offers.

Cheers
    James

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

11/22/63
    Black House
    Blaze
    Blockade Billy
    Desperation
    Dolores Claiborne
    Dreamcatcher
    Duma Key
    From a Buick 8
    Just After Sunset
    Lisey's Story
    Misery
    Needful Things
    On Writing
    Pet Sematary
    Skeleton Crew
    Under The Dome

How much for you to set fire to "Faithful" and send me (or post) a video of it burning? I'll pay for the lighter fluid and matches as well!!

Awesome Merlin - if you're short a few bucks I'll pitch in!!!!!!!!!!!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L A Life in The Cinema 1/450 $150

S/L Postscripts 10 1/300 $125

Lisey's Story Slipcased Gift Edition $50

Hearts in Atlantis ARC $50

Gunslinger S/L Audio Edition (sealed in shrinkwrap) 1/800 $175

Lisey's Story ARC $25

Black House Audio Tapes (sealed in shrinkwrap) $20

Under The Dome Collector's Edition $35

Signed 1st edition/1st printing of 11/22/63 in Near Fine Condition (it has some mildly bumped corners, and a few dog-eared paged corners that I have smoothed out)
    $140.

Signed 1st edition/2nd printing of 11/22/63 in Fine Condition $140.

Signed 1st edition/1st printing of 11/22/63 Fine Condition $190.

Signed Limited Audio Edition of The Drawing of the Three. Still sealed in shrinkwrap $375. These are VERY rare. There are none currently for sale on ebay, abebooks.com, or at Betts Books.

SALE! FREE SHIPPING AND INSURANCE IN THE U.S. FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS ON ANY OF THE ABOVE.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    S/L A Life in The Cinema 1/450 $150, S/L Postscripts 10 1/300 $125, Lisey's Story Slipcased Gift Edition $50, Hearts in Atlantis ARC $50, Gunslinger S/L Audio Edition (sealed in shrinkwrap) 1/800 $175, Lisey's Story ARC $25, Black House Audio Tapes (sealed in shrinkwrap) $20, Under The Dome Collector's Edition $35, Signed 1st edition/1st printing of 11/22/63 in Near Fine Condition (it has some mildly bumped corners, and a few dog-eared paged corners that I have smoothed out)$140.,
    Signed 1st edition/2nd printing of 11/22/63 in Fine Condition $140., Signed 1st edition/1st printing of 11/22/63 Fine Condition $190.,
    Signed Limited Audio Edition of The Drawing of the Three. Still sealed in shrinkwrap $375. These are VERY rare.
    SALE! FREE SHIPPING AND INSURANCE IN THE U.S. FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS ON ANY OF THE ABOVE.
    I would like to note as a recent purchaser from Tippy4 the shipping is quick and packing is EXCELLENT .
    My pkg arrived today & there was no way that it could have been damaged unless breached by the bomd squad.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

11/22/63
    Black House
    Blaze
    Blockade Billy
    Desperation
    Dolores Claiborne
    Dreamcatcher
    Duma Key
    From a Buick 8
    Just After Sunset
    Lisey's Story
    Misery
    Needful Things
    On Writing
    Pet Sematary
    Skeleton Crew
    Under The Dome

Awesome Merlin - if you're short a few bucks I'll pitch in!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would have burned it myself a long time ago if I didn;t need the money to buy more King stuff
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my STEPHEN KING 2012 calender - SKELETON CREW / Darek Kocurek
    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=110811629556

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 515 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast