Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 515 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Langoleer was self banned. He sent a PM asking that his account be deleted. We don't usually delete legitimate accounts as it erases the person's posts. Banning him was the simple way to grant his request.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    Im in desperate need of $150 in my paypal account tonight.
    Therefor i am offering one of the following items under the condition payment can be made tonight.
    Thank for any help!
    1) copy of Gauntlet 2 s/l in fine/fine #392
    2) the strain s/l guillermo del toro/chuck hogan sold out. lonely road press #355
    3) Ray bradbury martian chronicles s/l in shrinkwrap and another signed book by ray bradbury possibly pb of my choosing. (2 signed books)
    4) Robert Mccammon s/l in slipcase "the five" and s/l "providence rider" slipcased both brand new/unread i paid $250
    5) signed copy of Joe hills gunpwder and a deluxe s/l 2nd print Heart shaped box.
    6) s/l slipcased copy of Horns (sub press) and a signed copy of gunpowder.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Crap. Wish I had a spare $150. That's a good price for The Strain.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Hi,
    Im in desperate need of $150 in my paypal account tonight.
    Therefor i am offering one of the following items under the condition payment can be made tonight.
    Thank for any help!
    1) copy of Gauntlet 2 s/l in fine/fine #392
    2) the strain s/l guillermo del toro/chuck hogan sold out. lonely road press #355
    3) Ray bradbury martian chronicles s/l in shrinkwrap and another signed book by ray bradbury possibly pb of my choosing. (2 signed books)
    4) Robert Mccammon s/l in slipcase "the five" and s/l "providence rider" slipcased both brand new/unread i paid $250
    5) signed copy of Joe hills gunpwder and a deluxe s/l 2nd print Heart shaped box.
    6) s/l slipcased copy of Horns (sub press) and a signed copy of gunpowder.
    PM sent

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought The Strain.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Raised the money thanks to Michael!
    Much appreciated

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Hello,

I am looking to sell these books. I am looking for $15 each plus S+H. If you want pictures or anything just pm me. Thanks for looking.

Richard Doetsch - Thieves of Darkness - Signed + inscribed "All my best"

Michael Ridpath - Where the Shadows Lie - Signed UK first/first

Chris Morgan Jones - An Agent of Deceit - Signed and Numbered UK first/first

Ned Beauman - Boxer Beetle - UK first/first

Robin Burcell - The Bone Chamber - Signed

Laurent Binet - HHhH - Signed UK first/first

Brandon Tietz - Out of Touch - 2nd Edition, slight "dent" to text block (I believe this is the first hardback release but not sure)

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Im parting with a piece i had commisioned Glenn to do for me a while back. Its of pennywise. Im trying to get a feel for the market but would work with someone here if there is interest as well.
    Thanks
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    Our very own sgc1999's Chadbourne commissioned IT seems to have had its first nibble - quite a cool piece IMHO.

Best of luck Simon, 3 days to go !!!!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110990414...#ht_500wt_1054
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder who bid...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I wonder who bid...
    I also wonder "who wrote the book of love"??? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a cool piece.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: King trade editions-except for the high end ones(i have a couple of 1/1 of the stand in ok condition, if interested..not as cheap though): Basically going to charge what I paid for them+shipping. Typical range is $10-25+4shipping.

Other items for sale before they hit ebay-taking offers please:
    Arnold Schwarzennegger-total recal-this is what they are calling the limited edition
    The girl next door-signed/limited-signed by king
    anne rice-violin-signed/limited
    anne rice-memnoch the devil-signed/limited

all trades are 1/1
    Insomnia-trade- signed
    dolores-trade signed
    needful things-trade signed
    Horns-signed
    Horns uk and US arc-signed
    Heart shaped box US arc-signed
    20th century ghost US arc-signed
    Just after sunset-trade-signed
    locke and key comics-signed-alot of them-most variants signed as well
    pop art chapbook-softcver-signed/limited version
    The passage-trade-signed
    THe passage arc-not signed-not the white cover version
    ANYWAY-THATS A TASTE.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So.... everyone has a chance.
    One of my:
    2013 Stephen King Calenders

http://www.ebay.de/itm/110992029793?...84.m1555.l2649

Delivery to USA, Aus or ARG is of CAUSE possible .... cost´s arround 10.- Euro

SOLD

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    For Sale: King trade editions-except for the high end ones(i have a couple of 1/1 of the stand in ok condition, if interested..not as cheap though): Basically going to charge what I paid for them+shipping. Typical range is $10-25+4shipping.

Other items for sale before they hit ebay-taking offers please:
    Arnold Schwarzennegger-total recal-this is what they are calling the limited edition
    The girl next door-signed/limited-signed by king
    anne rice-violin-signed/limited
    anne rice-memnoch the devil-signed/limited

all trades are 1/1
    Insomnia-trade- signed
    dolores-trade signed
    needful things-trade signed
    Horns-signed
    Horns uk and US arc-signed
    Heart shaped box US arc-signed
    20th century ghost US arc-signed
    Just after sunset-trade-signed
    locke and key comics-signed-alot of them-most variants signed as well
    pop art chapbook-softcver-signed/limited version
    The passage-trade-signed
    THe passage arc-not signed-not the white cover version
    ANYWAY-THATS A TASTE.
    Just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to the people that have already responded. I really appreciate it. IF I havent responded to your questions yet, dont worry, I will....just a little hectic in the real world today. Tomorrow should be a little better in the response section. Once again, Just wanted to say "thank you" to those who have responded.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

$135 Signed Duma Key 1st edition/2nd printing in FINE CONDITION
    $125 The Waste Lands ARC in FINE CONDITION
    $100 Song of Susannah ARC in FINE CONDITION
    $150 Signed Wolves of the Calla 1st edition/2nd printing in NEAR FINE CONDITION
    $350 Signed The Wind Through The Keyhole 1st edition/1st printing FINE CONDITION includes ticket stub, & photo from RBR signing
    $35 CD traycase for 11/22/63 in FINE CONDITION

I would prefer payment sent as a Paypal gift, and would prefer to ship within the US.

Shipping and insurance on the first item is $10....add $4 for each additional item.

Prices on the first item are firm, but I will knock 10% off on a second item of equal or lesser value.

Thank you for your consideration.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone interested in the NOS4A2 Christmas card?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Make me an offer I can't refuse...before I put it on ebay.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, but you'll get a much higher price on eBay than I'm willing to pay, so go for it. No worries.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I mentioned over in the 2013 Collecting Goals thread that The Stand S/L is on my list as always, but I really would like to try and grab one this year. So, if you find yourself considering selling a copy in teh coming months or know someone who is, please drop me a note.

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I noticed the stand s/l are steadily creeping up. a fine/fine is now near 2k. i dont think they will be coming back down until the next market crash either. if you find one for under $1800 in fine condition its under the current going rate i would say. I just sold my extra copy with damaged box for almost $1800 2 months ago. I will keep my eyes open for you.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking the same thing about a market crash, and I expect that will be happening this coming week unless every politician in Washington suddenly decides to pull his head out of his ass. I think its going to be bad. Hope not, but think it will. If things happen like they did in '09, book prices will drop again. There's a couple out there on Abe and such, but all pricy.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Yes.

I would love one! I wrote Joe to no avail.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 2 Jae Lee originals for sale from DT comic series
    Jae Lee The Long Road Home issue 2, page 6. Signed pencil sketch
    Jae Lee The Gunslinger Born issue 7, page 32. Signed pencil sketch

and three originals from Kings way press Frankenstein signed limited

any offers? pm me or email sgc1999@gmail.com
    thanks

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are awesome, Simon! (No, I'm not in the market, just appreciating what you got there.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 515 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast