Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 890 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Our approval copy of the It Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio has arrived and we're thrilled with how it turned out! The real deal should be done by the end of March:

There are some additional photos on our website:

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...ll=1#post22058

Best,
    Brian

I LOVE the IT lettering on the slipcase!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The IT Portfolio is ... NICE NICE NICE !!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Now it has been pointed out, I agree I like the lettering on the portfolio matching the S/L (?). Since I only (I shouldn't say only) have a gift edition, its cool to get a bit of a different style....

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    What color is the portfolio? Is it the same color as the "Gift Edition" or is it a little more on the red side?
    I would love to have seen it in black with silver lettering or red with silver lettering. Just my opinion.
    It's red with silver & black lettering:

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...ll=1#post22058

Brian
    Brian it really looks good I like this picture of it everything shows up better. From what I have seen I can't wait to get it.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Brian, where does CD stand on the 11/22/63 traycase? And the FDNS traycase?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'm pretty sure they are both with case makers at the moment. I'm not sure when we're expecting them to be done though. The 11/22/63 slipcases are here though, and should begin shipping mid next week, once we finish The Strain and catch up on the pile of regular orders that's been building up all week.

The IT Artwork Portfolio is now completely sold out!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Brian!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Looking like late April for both of those, but the 11/22/63 traycase might take a little more time because there are a lot more of them. Will post a date when I have it!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking like late April for both of those, but the 11/22/63 traycase might take a little more time because there are a lot more of them. Will post a date when I have it!

Brian
    When will the 11/22/63 slipcase be shipping?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post

Brian
    When will the 11/22/63 slipcase be shipping?
    The US 11/22/63 cases are in our warehouse now and will begin shipping mid this week, as soon as we're done shipping The Strain and caught up on the regular day to day orders.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys. Love the fact the IT portfolio has sold out! Well done and thanks again for putting together an amazing King collectible for us fanatics

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, just sent you an email about the porfolio
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

50 of those? :p
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

There's now a waiting list for those who missed out on the IT Artwork Portfolio. I'm really not expecting any cancellations at this point, but several people asked if we could at least start a waiting list, so here it is:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/A_ITART

Brian

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Crazy Question: Will the Lettered SOD Volumes fit in the Limited SOD Traycases?

Just curious. For display purposes, it may be easier to put the Lettered in the Limited Tray cases. They will fit better on the shelf!

Not knocking the Lettered Cases AT ALL. Just looking at all display options....

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Just curious. For display purposes, it may be easier to put the Lettered in the Limited Tray cases. They will fit better on the shelf!

Not knocking the Lettered Cases AT ALL. Just looking at all display options....
    I actually have NO idea. The Lettered Editions were all bound by hand, with different boards than the Limited Edition, but that doesn't mean they didn't end up being the same size!

Brian

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Just tried this out: and yes, it's a perfect fit.

sk

Hey guys! I'm having a ARC giveaway on the CD boards. Entering is easy, just reply to the thread on the CD message boards between today and 12 pm EST on Monday and you're entered to win. Here are the three prizes.

1st prize is a "Smoke and Mirrors" arc
    2nd prize is a "Screamplays" arc
    3rd prize is a "The Dropper" arc

CLICK HERE to enter and for more details

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Dan. I'm in.
    Cheers

Gunslinger Apprentice cgallagh44 is on a distinguished road cgallagh44's Avatar

Done and done...count me in!
    WANTED: FIRST EDITIONS
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark Tower The Gunslinger
    3. Salem's Lot
    4. The Shining

If you have any extra copies and would like to sell please PM me. Thanks

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan... Please count me in on the ARC giveaway.
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

count me in!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pls count me in !!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you have to go to the link Dan provided, and post in the thread at CD's forum.

LINK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 890 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 662 ... LastLast