Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 890 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Thanks to everyone who already downloaded the eBook -- I hope you dig the stories.

Here's the Amazon.co.uk link for the free download for those of you who are in their marketplace:

http://amzn.to/SevenStoriesUK

The eBook just hit #1 in their "Free Anthology" category, which is pretty cool.

Brian
    And this is the German Amazon.de link
    http://www.amazon.de/Seven-Stories-e...8043602&sr=8-1

In Germany amazon ranking:
    Top 100 anthology free (english): #2
    Top 100 shortstorys free (english) #6

Congrats. I just posted links in 1-2 German forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Thank you! That's awesome!

The eBook just hit #1 in the free "Anthologies" category at Amazon.com, too, which is very cool.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Downloaded now. Looking forward to reading it.

Thanks for posting because you're probably why the ranking just changed!

#759 Kostenfrei in Kindle-Shop (Siehe Top 100 - Kostenfrei in Kindle-Shop)
    Nr. 1 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englisch > Belletristik > Populäre Belletristik > Anthologien
    Nr. 3 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englisch > Belletristik > Kurzgeschichten
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Downloaded now. Looking forward to reading it.
    Thank you!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Downloaded it, need to read it. There is now way to get a file out of it to put on an iPhone and read it in the metro, is there?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Downloaded it, need to read it. There is now way to get a file out of it to put on an iPhone and read it in the metro, is there?
    Amazon has a kindle app for the iphone.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000301301

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And i already have it.. but never think about it!
    Thanks!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Congrats, Brian!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow!!! Best of luck with it!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting because you're probably why the ranking just changed!

#759 Kostenfrei in Kindle-Shop (Siehe Top 100 - Kostenfrei in Kindle-Shop)
    Nr. 1 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englisch > Belletristik > Populäre Belletristik > Anthologien
    Nr. 3 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englisch > Belletristik > Kurzgeschichten
    Now:

#441 Kostenfrei in Kindle-Shop (Siehe Top 100 - Kostenfrei in Kindle-Shop)
    Nr.1 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englisch > Belletristik > Kurzgeschichten

Many, many thanks to everyone who downloaded the eBook and to everyone who has been promoting the free download!

As of this morning, the eBook is the #1 bestselling free eBook short story collection on Amazon in the US, UK, Germany, and France, plus #2 in Spain and and Italy thanks to your support! (Plus it’s in the Top 5 and Top 10 in several other categories in the stores.)

Obviously, none of that is possible without the help of everyone who has been sharing the information far and wide!

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...selling-ebook/

Thanks again!

Brian

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Couldnt think of a better way to get your name out to the masses. Given them something for free! If its good they will come back! Best of luck!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey brian,

can you give us an update on The Woman. Web page said was supposed to pubish in January!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Many, many thanks to everyone who downloaded the eBook and to everyone who has been promoting the free download!

As of this morning, the eBook is the #1 bestselling free eBook short story collection on Amazon in the US, UK, Germany, and France, plus #2 in Spain and and Italy thanks to your support! (Plus it’s in the Top 5 and Top 10 in several other categories in the stores.)

Obviously, none of that is possible without the help of everyone who has been sharing the information far and wide!

http://brianjamesfreeman.wordpress.c...selling-ebook/

Thanks again!

Brian
    Congrats Brian! That is HUGE!

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Hey brian,

can you give us an update on The Woman. Web page said was supposed to pubish in January!
    On the way from the printer now, just got stuck in line behind The Century's Best Horror Fiction and The Horror Hall of Fame orders! Watch for shipping notices late next week.

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I added Brian's free eBook to deals.woot.com for the last day of the sale (would've done it sooner if I had realized I could.... doh!). If you guys would be so kind as to give it a plus one that'd be great! Thanks.

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/...kindle-store#0

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I left a comment. I already have the ebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I left a comment. I already have the ebook.
    Thank you!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Robin Furth's LETTERED DARK TOWER CONCORDANCE ships next week from CD

I am beginning to think that I am the only one that ordered this book in 2007. Nobody talks about it much.....

AKC

P.S. CD is getting caught up!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    P.S. CD is getting caught up!!!!!
    Working at it! Hope you dig the edition!

Brian

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

I just received my The Century's Best Horror Fiction Volumes One & Two.

Nice publication.

Will CD be producing a slipcase that holds both books?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Brian,

Nice publication.

Will CD be producing a slipcase that hold both books?
    Probably not, just because we have a bunch of slipcases to produce this spring and summer.

Brian

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Nice publication.
    Have all orders been filled yet, Brian?
    I'm asking because I haven't received my address correction request yet, nor, a shipping notice.

Hah, I think I just answered my own question...

sk

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Brian,

Nice publication.
    Have all orders been filled yet, Brian?
    I'm asking because I haven't received my address correction request yet, nor, a shipping notice.

Hah, I think I just answered my own question...

sk
    Not yet. They are big books and it's a slow process. I'm hoping we will be through most of them by the end of the day tomorrow.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Dan.

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 890 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast