Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 776 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 774 775 776 777 778 786 826 876 1276 ... LastLast
Results 19,376 to 19,400 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are great, David!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow I would love to have some of those!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Those are great, David!
    Pic 1 and 4 are amazing.

Where do you hang them all. I have 4 pieces from another king artist and struggle putting them up. But then again, one is of wolf from talisman. I love it but the girlfriend doesn't!

Great art.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful, David! Congratulations!

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Those are great, David!
    Pic 1 and 4 are amazing.

Where do you hang them all. I have 4 pieces from another king artist and struggle putting them up. But then again, one is of wolf from talisman. I love it but the girlfriend doesn't!

Great art.
    I totally agree. 1 & 4!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Great art! Congratulations David.

#4 looks very intriguing. I would love to see some better photos of it as well as the others.

Thanks for sharing.

Nick
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much for sharing those awesome pieces, David!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff, David!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

By now you all probably know that, Rachel Readman won the HF Grand Prize this year. I have been an advocate of her for some time now, but it seems fitting that NOW may be the time for folks to take notice. I posted the following in her thread and I am imploring you all to take notice and action.

You all realize that collectively we just might make a difference for, Rachel. If each of us emailed, Mr. Freeman about utilizing her skills on an upcoming project he may just do so to spare himself!!! I'm already in, he's heard my opinion several times however, anyone else willing to take a stand and change the current thought? Let's rally around this wonderful, Lady!!!!

Post when you have emailed, Brian so we can get a count.

Can I get a witness? LOL Let's see what TDT.Org can do when motivated!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT stuff!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Continuing on...

I bought 2 Mark Geyer originals from the new PS Publishing issue of Pet Sematary....this is Louis

The detail is really awesome (this is a little blurry sorry)

and Church the cat...

Jill Bauman's original oil painting of Tess for Big Driver in Full Dark No Stars

Since Michael Whelan cast me as Father Callahan in his updated Dark Tower characters he did at Steve's request...and Ned Dameron painted me as Callahan as well....I asked friend Glen Chadbourne to do me as Callahan as well...this is his original rendition...he's really got the mad scientist hair going....I rather like it.

This painting I've had for 5+ years and never framed it....it was a collaborative painting that Michael Whelan started and was then finished by another artist at an art expo. I bought it off eBay cause it has Whelan's trademark signature. I took it to Michael years ago and he asked me if he could borrow it for 2 weeks as he wanted to completely redo the piece to what his mind's eye originally held, so he used this piece as his morning "warm up" for a couple weeks...I finally got it framed.

ok, these next two pics don't do the piece justice, but this is original Whelan from Little Sisters of Eluria

a closer look...blast it's a bit blurry

I pulled this pic from here...unframed version

This one (Firestarter Whelan cover art) is only a signed numbered print, though you hardly ever see these for sale anymore. I snagged this one in a trade recently having never bought one before.

I will close the show with a piece (not new to my collection) that I bought maybe 2 years ago...Whelan original oil of Roland...image used in Little Sisters of Eluria

I am truly blessed to own such artwork and it makes me almost as happy as parts of my book collection....Dark Tower has always been my "thing" and Michael Whelan has been artist now for 3 parts of the series. I adore his talent and I do have several other original pieces floating around in other threads here....I will add a "P.S." image then of my greatest artwork Pride and Joy....Michael's rendition of me as the updated Father Callahan which appears on King's website game "Discordia." It's my 15 minutes of spotlight fame.

I go on and on like a broken record.....since I mentioned it, here is Ned Dameron's take of me as Callahan...

Good night all.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm speechless!

IMPRESSIVE!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just awesome.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

WOW! THOSE ARE AWESOME DAVID!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for sharing those, David! Incredible!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing, David. Simply amazing!!!

Country
    Country Flag

David loves to tease us does he not boys n girls? WOW I am in love with so many of those pieces. I never had the "hankering" for art but so many remaques later... it is now part of my collecting. On David's advise I secured my matching number in the Whalen signed prints for the Dark Tower. I was shocked that they still had some left AND in my number. Thanks David! And DOUBLE thanks for sharing those wonderful pieces!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING !!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Superb, David!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i love the Callahan , i do with all others to , but i really love the Callahan ;D

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Seems the bar has been risen recently on this P & J thread! Amazing stuff everyone
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I was happy to come home to this box of proofs yesterday
    Although I already have Mr. Mercedes Joyland doubles are always welcome, Especially with Joyland, I now have two of the five copies known in collectors hands(according to catalog). Thanks to Ari I also now have the Salem's Lot proof I've been looking for

The COTW was a gift from Father's Day & I have ROOG to thank for my Dutch Limited Mr. Mercedes

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! A great haul and some really tough ones in there. Joyland and Dr. Sleep were both really hard for me to find.

Thanks Bob

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're welcome, Matt. Did you open the book to check the number?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 776 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 774 775 776 777 778 786 826 876 1276 ... LastLast