Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 513 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 563 613 1013 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,825 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

2012 - 13 = 1999

•1999 - Storm of the Century
    •1999 - The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    •1999 - The New Lieutenant's Rap (limited edition)
    •1999 - Hearts in Atlantis

Or of course you started collecting in 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Very soon I'll be able to add something to this thread that is the culmination of 16 years of WANT. Wow I feel like crying.
    Sounds very exciting! Here is a pre-emptive "Congrats!"
    Actually, I misspoke, it's more like 13 years, and I bought it but I haven't received it yet.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Not sure if this quaifies as an "awesome deal", but it was a good one for sure.

This item arrived today......

DARK TOWER 6 ARC with PROMO MATERIAL

I had a feeling that the card in the picture was signed on the back (I have seen several of them in the past....none have not been signed), and decided to take a chance. That chance paid off....it's got an original King signature.

The seller made a point of saying he was NOT going to go into a long winded description....I am glad he did not...someone else might have snapped up the BIN before I saw it if he had.

I'm not sure about the signature on the piece of paper that states "With compliments of The author"....I think it is a photo copy.

I think the item is worth at least 50% more than I paid for it.
    Maybe not "Awesome", but still a pretty darn good deal IMHO!!!! Congrats!!!

Also, I got my 2nd state "'Salem's Lot" w/Father Cody error for $325 which, I thought was also a pretty darn good deal if, not awesome!!!

Plus this was an "Awesome Deal" in that a fellow member went to the Sarasota signing and got me a signature all for a "dinner for two" that he reluctantly accepted!!!!

And you can't beat this one!!! It was a gift from a fellow member!!!! What a guy, right?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A BCS Championship every year is worth the trade off
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    A BCS Championship every year is worth the trade off
    Maybe in your house!!! Here we deal in WS rings and SB wins!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Fair trade to me.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

It's actually not an SK book. Or any book. It is a collectible, though.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What are you from Mars? We can see it's a MC. Give me a break!!! LOL LOL Ok, forget it I'm out!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great deal(s) Merlin!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just bought off ebay something i was hunting for years!

Need to get it delivered hand in hand though.. dont want it to disappear like a specific item whom i have only seen in 1 copy..
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Give us a hint, Jeremy!

sk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I may already have told way too much and therefore start a curse..
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    PdT BC ??

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

And this is why I didn't want to say mine.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    PdT BC ??
    ???

SO, he doesnt want to meet and only want to send it by mail.. it starts well... if he doesnt accept my new proposal, i'll ask to send it to work. It's way more trustworthy than this building..

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it the carrie french proof you mentioned before?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    PdT BC ??
    ???

SO, he doesnt want to meet and only want to send it by mail.. it starts well... if he doesnt accept my new proposal, i'll ask to send it to work. It's way more trustworthy than this building..
    Part de Tenebres Bird Cage

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it is Jeremy can have it sent to my house. I'll keep it safe till he can come pick it up.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently, the seller sent it (recorded delivery for the same price) to my work. This should be more trustworthy than home.... but then... is the shipping really trustworthy?
    Technically i should get it within 36 hours or so... tomorrow i hope :-)

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another great SP Simmons. Bigger than I thought it would be.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just gorgeous! Waiting for my copy!

sk

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a beauty but i need one of them for my Dark Half collection.

Stephen King Dark Half - Presentation Proof Copy
    H & S

Just bought some Proszynski Media books,
    to find this promo Item was a nice surprise.

Stephen King Pod Kopula / UtD
    Promotion bookmark from PL Publisher Proszynski Media
    Coverartist: VINCENT CHONG

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff Frank, i've added 2 pieces of artwork to my collection

Firstly by Alan M Clark, the prelim for 'Fortune Cookies' from CD's 'IT' with an added remarque on the matt

And from 'The Battle of Jerico Hill' comic series original page 13 from issue 3 by Jae Lee

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice artwork additions, Tito!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Another great SP Simmons. Bigger than I thought it would be.
    Very nice. I've never read that series but the cover art makes me want to own it. I thought about it every time I got a Sub Press email.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 513 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 563 613 1013 ... LastLast