Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 594 994 ... LastLast
Results 12,326 to 12,350 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! It was nice to hold it for a minute before I shipped it to you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It was in my bathroom for three days before I sent it to Ned!!!

Spoiler:
    Just Kidding!!! Congrats!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It was in my bathroom for three days before I sent it to Ned!!!

Spoiler:
    Just Kidding!!! Congrats!!!
    Kind off like this:

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Been looking for one of this that is not Ex-lib for a while.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That is nice, Juliana. I don't think most people realize how scarce those are.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    That is nice, Juliana. I don't think most people realize how scarce those are.
    Fire up your ATM card, Bob. There are some really great auction items coming!!!! You will not want to miss out!!! Trust me!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

From A Buick 8 Gift Edition

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Tough one to find!!!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a pretty gift edition and not easy to get Congrats
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fsmdr
    Great book-I'm still looking for one non library version...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, all! And Juliana, that is one of the two books that I failed to secure last week (together with the SKELETON CREW proof). I wanted both but by the time I could reply to the seller, everyone in the US already had a big head start (i.e., eight hours while I was sleeping)... sometimes living in Europe sucks.

But I'm glad you got it!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new additions everyone!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Congratulations, all! And Juliana, that is one of the two books that I failed to secure last week (together with the SKELETON CREW proof). I wanted both but by the time I could reply to the seller, everyone in the US already had a big head start (i.e., eight hours while I was sleeping)... sometimes living in Europe sucks.

But I'm glad you got it!
    Who was this seller and where were the sale items posted? I missed this.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Someone over at stephenkingcollector.com mentioned that he would be selling his Granddad's collection. This was a couple of months ago. Several people expressed their interest without knowing what would be for sale. We (or at least I) did not hear anything about it again until last week, when we received an email with an inventory of this collection. Unfortunately for me, the email was sent out when it was in the middle of the night here, so I missed out on the two items I wanted most.

I have no idea what's left of the collection because everything was handled by email.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

5 massive red leather Books:
    Stephen King - Octopus/Heineman Omnibus Carrie, Salem´s Lot, Shining
    H.G. Wells, George Orwell, D.H. Lawrence, Henry James

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    From A Buick 8 Gift Edition

Very nice Alan , congratulations !

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Someone over at stephenkingcollector.com mentioned that he would be selling his Granddad's collection. This was a couple of months ago. Several people expressed their interest without knowing what would be for sale. We (or at least I) did not hear anything about it again until last week, when we received an email with an inventory of this collection. Unfortunately for me, the email was sent out when it was in the middle of the night here, so I missed out on the two items I wanted most.

I have no idea what's left of the collection because everything was handled by email.
    Michael-

I've been trying to get "Alex" to consign this collection since last fall. I'm pretty sure Alex is a chick not a dude. Kept getting put off as she is a student ant it would "take quite awhile to inventory" everything. I got the same email and have been back and forth a couple times about items. She is taking offers then says she will have to research those offers to see if they are worth it before she sells an item...Too much work for me. She has some nice items, but I do not think I can go back and forth numerous times inthe "hopes" of landing an item. My two cents.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I am guessing the seller is not a collector either....based on the inventory list that was sent out. It is even hard at times to determine edition of a particular tittle, with very basic info on condition. He/she sent me a few pictures of the item in question and I based the condition on those pictures and purchased with my fingers crossed ( My highest dollar amount book was around $200, most other low $ amount books ). Overall, I am quite happy with the books that arrived.

Yes, if I had been the seller, I would have consigned with Betts.

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, it could have been MUCH easier for both the seller and the buyers if things would have been consigned through Betts.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on all the latest purchases people! Some great stuff.

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Here's the lewts from the signing event in Savannah today:

Copy of 11/22/63:

My Whelan signed copy of Gunslinger now updated with King's sig:

And the icing on the signing cake. We were only supposed to get one book signed, and I had picked Gunslinger, but while he was signing I slid the copy of Wastelands over to him to show him the remarque Dameron did. In auto pilot mode he started to sign it, then noticed the remarque and said "Wow, that's pretty cute!". Then he grabbed my silver ink pen and doodled the following along with his signature:

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bast_imret View Post
    Here's the lewts from the signing event in Savannah today:

Copy of 11/22/63:

My Whelan signed copy of Gunslinger now updated with King's sig:

And the icing on the signing cake. We were only supposed to get one book signed, and I had picked Gunslinger, but while he was signing I slid the copy of Wastelands over to him to show him the remarque Dameron did. In auto pilot mode he started to sign it, then noticed the remarque and said "Wow, that's pretty cute!". Then he grabbed my silver ink pen and doodled the following along with his signature:

Wow that's so cool. Congrats!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is really cool. Congratulations

My Mood
    Stressed

Wow!...what an amazing combination of King signature and remarque. Can't get any better than that!. Congrats.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 504 544 594 994 ... LastLast