Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 934 ... LastLast
Results 10,826 to 10,850 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the pic. It's one that I can't find on Amazon and have never seen it listed on Betts' or at Overlook but mayhap I haven't looked hard enough.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The darn thing is almost as big as Knowing Darkness. It doesn't fit on any of my shelves.
    Nice! I'm hoping to see some people posting the Vol 2's soon. Mindy managed to get most of them lettered before she went on vacation, so I got most of them shipped.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    The darn thing is almost as big as Knowing Darkness. It doesn't fit on any of my shelves.
    Nice! I'm hoping to see some people posting the Vol 2's soon. Mindy managed to get most of them lettered before she went on vacation, so I got most of them shipped.
    Dan

Is this what you wanted to see?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooooohhhh ...

Aaaaahhhhhhh ...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Newest Pride & Joy, thanks to WeDealInLead! Little OY!

(stock photo, sorry)

My girlfriend and I like him a lot. Cutest little thing.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Dan

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Very nice!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This is probably a stupid question, but is the lettered vol. 2 smaller than vol. 1? I'm asking not only because it looks like that in the picture but because I know the proofs for the books are also slightly different in size. Just wondering, nothing to lose my sleep over.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but is the lettered vol. 2 smaller than vol. 1? I'm asking not only because it looks like that in the picture but because I know the proofs for the books are also slightly different in size. Just wondering, nothing to lose my sleep over.
    LOL! I was going to ask this as well but I decided it must just be the camera angle.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just opened this today:

Wow, incredible !
    Dust jacket has a real classic look to it.
    you right, the clam case does seem a bit excessive (size wise)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Dan

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Nice! Actually now that I think about it, that might be the first time I've seen the two lettered editions side by side.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations all! Awesome adquisitions!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Ooooohhhh ...

Aaaaahhhhhhh ...
    Orgasmic (see above for proof)
    Calla Wolf

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Lettered....

My new one is not so super spectacular.

CUT! HORROR WRITERS ON HORROR FILM
    slipcased limited 32/500 signed by 27 inkl. Clive Barker, Gary Brandner, Ramsey Campbell, Nancy A. Collins, John Farris, Ray Garton, Charles L. Grant, Joe R. Lansdale, Thomas F. Monteleone, Douglas E. Winter, Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    The volume 2 gift editions is 21 pages shorter than the vol 1 gift edition. They are both the same trim size however. I couldn't tell you about the lettered though as I don't have a volume 1 that's easy to get to to check. In that particular picture though, I think it's how the books are leaning that makes them look different sizes.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My latest - A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin. By getting this one, I can purchase the rest of the series from Sub Press with matching numbers (assuming the series ever gets done):

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That edition looks awesome!! Congratulations!

Today I received this for free:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    My latest - A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin. By getting this one, I can purchase the rest of the series from Sub Press with matching numbers (assuming the series ever gets done):

Beautiful looking.

Very interesting Ari, looks like it may be an good read.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Wow, man that cover is awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!

And the price was right as well!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Wow, man that cover is awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!

And the price was right as well!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that Frankenstein, beautiful book, Bernie is so bad ass. The Bachman 1st/1st was an accident, guess I have 2 now.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Garrell,

Congrats on the Frankenstein

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

Love that Frankenstein, beautiful book, Bernie is so bad ass. The Bachman 1st/1st was an accident, guess I have 2 now.
    Garrell,
    "Frank" is pretty cool.
    If you need anyone to take that accident off you hands, let me know.
    Congratulations

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

In reference to a since deleted comment, does a Bachman Books first have raised gold lettering or not?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    In reference to a since deleted comment, does a Bachman Books first have raised gold lettering or not?
    According to the Catalog entry and picture-yes.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...The+-+Trade+HC

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    According to the Catalog entry and picture-yes.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...The+-+Trade+HC
    Ouch !
    Not looking good Darrell.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 534 934 ... LastLast