Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 578 978 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,950 of 32426

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new PB&J!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Audrey is the best.

I love your Crimson King painting Dark One it is fantastic, if my Roland X was not available I would have purchased the CK absolutely fantastic

I can't see the detail but I think Audrey said yours was being framed with the new frame they had just found (skulls and roses) is that right?

John F. Kennedy DarkOne is on a distinguished road DarkOne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes it is the skull and roses frame! Looks fantastic! Audrey also said something about Stephen King having the companion piece to this one with the same frame!!!! I sent her an email to find out more details and
    if thats true, my god thats one heck of a bonus!!!!

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne View Post
    Yes it is the skull and roses frame! Looks fantastic! Audrey also said something about Stephen King having the companion piece to this one with the same frame!!!! I sent her an email to find out more details and
    if thats true, my god thats one heck of a bonus!!!!
    It is true She told me the same about Stephen King getting one with the same frame too.

Congrats again.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting little piece of trivia.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Christmas morning, think it´s a little bit to early to show the next German Stephen King Book
    CHRISTINE - REMARQUED and Signed from Artist Gerhard Axmann

For more then 25 years, this Christine edition was the only available HC version !

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got something from my Brother in Law, which I think is pretty cool and collectible, but I am not exactly sure what it is. My B-I-L is a graphic artist and teacher and knows folks in the entertainment Biz. He got this from a friend before Thanksgiving, but neglected to send it to me until Christmas. He's not into King or anything, but knows I am. The thing itself makes no mention as to what it is and the only hints are that the discs (4 in total) are titled "Screener's" and "Press Materials" with a contact email and tel no. for someone at A&E networks It appears to be some sort of advance promo item, but I would sure appreciate any help from folks here to actually ID it. Obviously, it is not quite as intricate as some I have seen posted here, but it certainly was produced in advance of the Network Debut and quite handsomely I might add.

Any and all help appreciated!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the insert inside the phonograph Bag of Bones promo. So what you have is just part of the set you are missing the 10"by 10" by 4 1/2" phonograph that it goes in.The entire promo has sold for over $300 (someone payed that & did not get the discs) & as low as $189. You say that you have 4 discs yet you only picture 3 and the one I have only has 3 so I assume that this is a typo on your part.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    This is the insert inside the phonograph Bag of Bones promo. So what you have is just part of the set you are missing the 10"by 10" by 4 1/2" phonograph that it goes in.The entire promo has sold for over $300 (someone payed that & did not get the discs) & as low as $189. You say that you have 4 discs yet you only picture 3 and the one I have only has 3 so I assume that this is a typo on your part.
    Yes, I have a "Screener Pt1 & 2" and a "Press materials" DVD. Sorry for the error. So you're saying it is actually a sort of "part" of the original "Advance Viewer Copy" that like say, Mulleins, got with the whole phonograph package?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

RIGHT YOU ARE

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    RIGHT YOU ARE
    Oh, Ok still nice that he thought of me and forwarded this. Good guy and I will treasure it!!!

Thanks very much for the help!!! Greatly appreciated!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE PRICE WAS RIGHT!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne View Post
    Christmas came early this year! Arrived today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    That is badass. Congrats
    Exactly.

Bill, that is a nice promo package you received as a gift. Maybe they distributed some of those books/DVD sets, but without the phonograph?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just picked this one up - Book of the Dead S/L. I was getting tired of SK's modern signature. Wanted one of his older ones. I like the way the limitation page is not "everyone sign on the line." Kind of looks like a yearbook page:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a cool book-one I have always wanted (S/L), but somehow have never obtained. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dameron preliminary sketch for a " Wastelands" Remarque that I am "jazzed" about:

Odetta "Occupying the Speaking Demon"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new P & J's folks. Very, very cool.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Think it´s time to mix up my ´German Stephen King Books with Remarque´
    post´s with some strange stuff.

Stephen King promotion bag from publisher Schneekluth for
    ´Das Mädchen` (TGWLTG)
    Cureous is this welded green liquid with leafs inside.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I just picked this one up - Book of the Dead S/L. I was getting tired of SK's modern signature. Wanted one of his older ones. I like the way the limitation page is not "everyone sign on the line." Kind of looks like a yearbook page:

Why can't they put in like 4 sig. pages so it would look nicer instead looking so crowded?
    Or is it just me?
    To me the S/L of Knowing Darkness has the best looking sig. pages of any book.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Arrived the day after XMAS.....SAFELY. Absolutely beautiful.....

Thank you Erin (ESW)!

AKC

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, I love Erin's work!

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Arrived the day after XMAS.....SAFELY. Absolutely beautiful.....

Thank you Erin (ESW)!

AKC
    Whew! Glad it arrived safely and that you are happy with the work. Happy New Year

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new artwork and limited editions, guys!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

From one Erin Wells collector to another, IT looks great!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 478 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 578 978 ... LastLast