Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 927 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,675 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just rc'vd a package from a great guy named Donnan - I'd recommend him to anyone!!

Even though this is the first King book I read (in paperback), I've never had a first of it till now.

It's amazing to me how a book that's .. what - 37?.. years old can look this good.

My mis-adventure with a signed "IT" taught me a lesson about relying on my own judgement for signatures. Thanks, Bob for reassuring me!!

Now, If my name was just "Judy"

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Wow - Congratulations Dolso!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Dolso & Twisted,
    Today appears to be a great day for many for SK treats.

Hey Dolso, do you have an email for your Carrie buddy or does he have a web site?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

[/QUOTE]

Dolso, from now on we here by name you "Just Judy"

Congrats

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah, so that Peace Symbol book is the New Lieutenant's Rap proof? (Okay, yes, I know this one's not a proof, it's an out of series copy ... you know what I mean). I wondered what it was when it was posted a few days ago.

My step-mom's name is Judy and I assure you (trust me) she's a huge SK fan; I'll gladly take a donation for her!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Hey Dolso, do you have an email for your Carrie buddy or does he have a web site?
    He's DonnanCastle on ebay or on Betts any of the items prefixed with a "D" are his. I bought a signed first edition Bachman Books from him that I had to return because the FFEP that was signed was half torn out of the book. He refunded me in full but did not disclose that "fact" in the initial book description.

That Carrie looks great though, congrats!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    Just rc'vd a package from a great guy named Donnan - I'd recommend him to anyone!!

Even though this is the first King book I read (in paperback), I've never had a first of it till now.

It's amazing to me how a book that's .. what - 37?.. years old can look this good.

My mis-adventure with a signed "IT" taught me a lesson about relying on my own judgement for signatures. Thanks, Bob for reassuring me!!

Awesome Acquisition, "Just Judy"!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Carrie. Looks in awesome condition Jude.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, everyone! Some really fantastic acquisitions!

John

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Dolso and Twisted Very, very nice pieces!
    so much for putting my Thinner 1st/1st on today
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic additions to your collections, everyone!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow a signed Carrie!!! Congrats everyone

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Here's what my Dogs dragged in today.
    Below this are some shots of the printer material. I actually got pages and pages of the material but its kinda boring so am posting only two pages.

My NLR looks just like yours except mine is not marked "out of series copy"

Congratulations on some great stuff Nadine !

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Congrats Dolso and Twisted Very, very nice pieces!
    so much for putting my Thinner 1st/1st on today
    UK or US?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some new proofs :

#Man With a Pan with King´s recipe " Pretty Good Cake"
    #The Big Book of Necon with King´s " The Old Dude´s Ticker"
    #Screamplays with King´s " General "
    #Just After Sunset

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen the proof of Man with a Pan before. Congratulations!

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A nice week... Every day in the lunchtime and in the evening i go to the ATP German open Tennis tournament in my hometown, and visit some matches, for free...

Then i become my second Clive Barker Spiel des Verderbens - THE DAMNATION GAME sig lim slipcased for small money. Its sold out for a longer time.
    Normaly the price for ´Spiel des Verderbens´ is arround 200-250 euros.

Clive Barker Spiel des Verderbens - THE DAMNATION GAME slipcased limited 22/300 + 172/300
    signed from Clive Barker and illustrator Herbert Brandmeier

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

US Thinner 1st/1st Cook, replacing my 1st/5th.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my DTV S/L & DTVII S/L today at work. Pics later today
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

He's DonnanCastle on ebay or on Betts any of the items prefixed with a "D" are his. I bought a signed first edition Bachman Books from him that I had to return because the FFEP that was signed was half torn out of the book. He refunded me in full but did not disclose that "fact" in the initial book description.

That Carrie looks great though, congrats!
    I can't speak for Ric's experience but mine was a seamless transaction - he added insurance, extra packaging, fast delivery and the book is exactly what he said it was. No problems whatsoever. Seems to be a pretty nice guy too. Yes, he's DonnanCastle on ebay. I don't think he has anything listed at the moment but I'd assume you could contact him there.

Sorry about your problem Ric -- I'm glad you got your money back!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

He was very nice about the whole thing. I don't have any issues with him personally at all, just got a bum book. No biggie.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got these in courtesy of CD:

Meeting up with Thomas (tomi_cc16) tomorrow afternoon, he's coming by to pick up his DTI ~ DT VII & LSOE S/Ls ... quite the nice set which I've been able to drool over here for the past couple of weeks. Well, okay, perhaps not physically drool over ...
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that stuff, and the Chadbourne is awesome. Nice grabs GaR
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My newest p&j's via my bad photo skills...

S/L's are PCs...lets's not start that thing again hehe.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's your #'s on V and VII S/L's?

Awesome acquisitions!

AKC

OOPS, MY BAD, JUST SAW THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!!!!!!!

CONGRATS G!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 427 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 927 ... LastLast