Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Shrinkwrapping means nothing to me. I can take any old ratty item to a mall store and get it shrinkwrapped. I worked at a video store for a while and our policy for returns was to shrinkwrap them back up and put them back on the shelf. Hell, anyone who came in and aked nicely we'd shrinkwrap whatever it was they wanted for nothing.

And I swear half the books on eBay advertised as shrinkwrapped weren't orignally sold shrinkwrapped in the first place.
    If FAKE Autograph King items start showing up WITH SHRINKWRAP , I may just blow a gasket....

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Shrinkwrapping means nothing to me. I can take any old ratty item to a mall store and get it shrinkwrapped. I worked at a video store for a while and our policy for returns was to shrinkwrap them back up and put them back on the shelf. Hell, anyone who came in and aked nicely we'd shrinkwrap whatever it was they wanted for nothing.

And I swear half the books on eBay advertised as shrinkwrapped weren't orignally sold shrinkwrapped in the first place.
    If FAKE Autograph King items start showing up WITH SHRINKWRAP , I may just blow a gasket....
    But the question would then be, how were they supposedly signed in the first place? Unless you are talking completely faked S/Ls which seems beyond comprehension in terms of labor.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's on Sale! It's on Sale! It's on Sale!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEPHEN-KING-Des...1#ht_500wt_917

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummmm ... whoo-hoo?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If I buy this, I'm getting like 2 or 3 copies ay?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

SOD V1 Gift w/Slipcase, opening bid $.99

http://cgi.ebay.com/Secretary-Dreams...item35b2cc93b9
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to post some things I found while talking a walk along Ebay's boardwalk:

Riding The Bullet ARC "1 of only 55"?
    Foreign Carrie French?
    "Rats" DVD. Graveyard Shift?
    SK VHS PAL 4 Pack
    Foreign Rage 1
    Foreign Rage 2
    Foreign Rage 3
    Foreign Rage 4
    Foreign Rage 5

Weird ...

P.S. And before anyone asks, I'm brokem which is why I'm sharing instead of buying, lol. I think I would definitely buy the Riding The Bullet ARC and the VHS 4 Pack.

P.P.S Just checked, maybe I wouldn't buy the ARC at that price. The last time it sold on Ebay was for $33.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Just wanted to post some things I found while talking a walk along Ebay's boardwalk:

Riding The Bullet ARC "1 of only 55"?
    Foreign Carrie French?
    "Rats" DVD. Graveyard Shift?
    SK VHS PAL 4 Pack
    Foreign Rage 1
    Foreign Rage 2
    Foreign Rage 3
    Foreign Rage 4
    Foreign Rage 5

Weird ...

P.S. And before anyone asks, I'm brokem which is why I'm sharing instead of buying, lol. I think I would definitely buy the Riding The Bullet ARC and the VHS 4 Pack.

P.P.S Just checked, maybe I wouldn't buy the ARC at that price. The last time it sold on Ebay was for $33.
    RATS is a french version of graveyard shift... bootleg dvd
    this ebay seller is back? he's been around for years, and i thought he was gone...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. All the different Rages are from the same seller, fyi. He also has a French Creepshow??? http://cgi.ebay.com/BD-CREEPSHOW-Ste...item2eb5aefc5f

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Are you planning to start collecting foreign Kings as well, Shannon?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not yet, but eventually. I look at some people's collections with the different versions of each book next to each other, and I love the way it looks. I might pick up a foreign book here or there between now and "eventually" but I won't go collecting them until after my US Firsts are completed.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The value of our S/L The Talisman just went up in value.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-Sig...3#ht_500wt_922

Supply and demand...haha.

Mulleins

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, what a shame.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

That makes me sad. That is the only collectible that I have any interest in whatsoever.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not yet, but eventually. I look at some people's collections with the different versions of each book next to each other, and I love the way it looks. I might pick up a foreign book here or there between now and "eventually" but I won't go collecting them until after my US Firsts are completed.
    Just curious, exactly "when" do you anticipate starting a serious "collection" with some sought after First Editions?

Or, will you be "focusing" on landing "The World's most interesting Snow Globe?

Enquiring minds want to know.......................................
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. All the different Rages are from the same seller, fyi. He also has a French Creepshow??? http://cgi.ebay.com/BD-CREEPSHOW-Ste...item2eb5aefc5f
    i can get a creepshow way cheaper. Also it got reprinted recently so it lost some value
    this seller have been around for years, appearing, disappearing, buying and selling king items
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well BILL ... I guess I'll turn my lame collection into a "serious" one once people stop throwing great deals at me. Then I'll stop buying Stephen King S/Ls for $100 each, original art for $150, old magazines for less than a dollar each, and start buying first editions, I guess. I mean, six months into my collection, I should own everything by now, right?

I'm not in a rush.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Uh-oh, look out ... somebody's getting feisty.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, a smiley face means everything is happy. And he's the subject of my new signature, so he kinda has carty blanchy!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, truth be told I guess I do love Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Touche', my friend, Touche'

I'd also take my hat off to you, but TMSG is wearing it!!!!!

LOL

Great Sig BTW. Fortunately TMSG is waterproof.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Too rich for my wallet, but maybe someone wants it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_2181wt_905
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    The value of our S/L The Talisman just went up in value.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-Sig...3#ht_500wt_922

Supply and demand...haha.

Mulleins

nothin' a little duck tape won't fix right up...

You might be a redneck if...
    all your limited editions are 3 quartered bound in duck tape....

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

LOL

Condition: Brand New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.

Format: Pillow Case

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by iowabob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

LOL

Condition: Brand New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.

Format: Pillow Case

Last week i buyed TWO Pillow Casees .... 10 gbp inkl. delivery to Germany

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I just purchased a signed 1st/1st 2nd state Salem's Lot for $400 (good deal I hear)

I also purchased from the same person a 1st/1st Night Shift in GREAT shape, but it is PRICE-CLIPPED. What is the value of this book do you think? Assume VG+ quality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast