Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 27568

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Somebody got a pretty good deal.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, but I think the seller is slowly saturating the market for Contraband #2 issues. Isn't this the third or fourth copy he has sold in only a few months time?

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Here is a Pretty good condition 2nd Gunslinger, currently at $86 with 12 hours to go. What I find fascinating is if you compare that auction with this auction from our favorite seller, which ended up over $110. I find it almost impossible to believe that four distinct people were willing to pay over $80 for that book*. I assume it was helped by the auction title which called the book a "SUPER RARE FIRST EDITION".

* The reason I am suspicious is that I used to own the book, and I tried unsuccessfully to unload it for around $75. I eventually sold it for around $60. The buyer has listed it multiple times at auctions starting at $80 and higher and has never received a bid, and then this last time it gained an awful lot of interest. Not impossible, just unlikely.
    Hm, I see the second edition go for around $200 all the time if it's in particularly good condition. brennan's was pretty banged up, so that price was about right, compared to others I've seen similar to that condition.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn... a lot of money for a german sig lim George R.R. Martin book
    505.- EURO

A Song of Ice and Fire Part 4 - Krähenfest sig lim 78/200
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/320765116921?...84.m1423.l2649

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default ice and fire

The english sets have been selling for over $5000 for four books!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    505.- EURO

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$500 is overpriced.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I was pointing it out because every book has some writing on it, the Cycle Of The Werewolf dustjacket is crap, and it oooooooooh has a Dee Wallace autograph on Cujo.

Judging from recent eBay prices, The Stand first edition in decent condition can be had for about a hundred bucks.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Why, oh why do people write in their books? I think the Cujo autographed by Dee Wallace (if it's authentic) is kind of neat, but...

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

<H2 class="title icon"> ice and fire
    The english sets have been selling for over $5000 for four books!!!

Originally Posted by Stockerlone
    505.- EURO

</H2>
    After watching the first season on TV, I've started reading the book. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to ready the full series.
    Don't think I'd pay $5k for a S/L set however....

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

ya i hear ya im on the second book now. really good stuff.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This seller has six sets of the slipcased Grant TALISMAN/BLACK HOUSE set for sale at a BIN of $87.91 (and free shipping) per set. Looks like a very good deal if it's legit!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Talisman-And...item35b5c31dd3

Gunslinger Apprentice misterman is on a distinguished road misterman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290615039160...84.m1438.l2649

This one will be interesting to watch, I assume the guitar has a value of maybe $100, so I'm curious to see what it ends up selling for.

I'm predicting $350, don;t have a dog in the fight, but it will give me an idea of what I could expect for my signed graveyard shift proof.

It's taken me a while to understand, that you guys are mostly pro libris when it comes to SK items, there are some promotional item collectors and some movie memorabilia collectors but I get the impression that most of you see signed baseballs and "pick guards" as riff raff. j/k

Each item has it's story, and someone who hangs out by a band bus with a half dozen pick guards or someone who hangs out at Fenway with a ball & pen in his pocket -can't- really have a story. -Not when they are doing it just to resell.

A 1st Edition signed "Carrie" and a signed baseball, they are completely different animals que no?

Who can guess the winning bid for the signed pickguard?! I say $350 and no more.

That's my post for 2011 -Misterman
    -Searching for the "Perfect Key Lime Pie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/290615039160...84.m1438.l2649

This one will be interesting to watch, I assume the guitar has a value of maybe $100, so I'm curious to see what it ends up selling for.

I'm predicting $350, don;t have a dog in the fight, but it will give me an idea of what I could expect for my signed graveyard shift proof.

It's taken me a while to understand, that you guys are mostly pro libris when it comes to SK items, there are some promotional item collectors and some movie memorabilia collectors but I get the impression that most of you see signed baseballs and "pick guards" as riff raff. j/k

Each item has it's story, and someone who hangs out by a band bus with a half dozen pick guards or someone who hangs out at Fenway with a ball & pen in his pocket -can't- really have a story. -Not when they are doing it just to resell.

A 1st Edition signed "Carrie" and a signed baseball, they are completely different animals que no?

Who can guess the winning bid for the signed pickguard?! I say $350 and no more.

That's my post for 2011 -Misterman
    Dude, that looks to be a "Stratogaster" (and if it was King's why the heck wouldn't it be a Strat). If so it's worth quite a bit more than $100 in and of itself!!!!!

Look: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guita...lectric-guitar
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice misterman is on a distinguished road misterman's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Dude, that looks to be a "Stratogaster"
    Oops! I totally assumed it was an el cheapo strat-clone... That makes it quite a bit cooler.
    -Searching for the "Perfect Key Lime Pie."

Gunslinger Apprentice scstandpipe is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops! I totally assumed it was an el cheapo strat-clone... That makes it quite a bit cooler.

I'm pretty sure (unless I'm having trouble reading the picture) it's a Squier, which is a cheap version of a stratocaster. Unless things have changed recently (I used to be really into guitars), $100 should be reasonable for the actual guitar itself.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure (unless I'm having trouble reading the picture) it's a Squier, which is a cheap version of a stratocaster. Unless things have changed recently (I used to be really into guitars), $100 should be reasonable for the actual guitar itself.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L The Stand, #849 - It's local in Denver for $2K, maybe owner will haggle if you're interested.

http://denver.craigslist.org/bks/2547307238.html
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L The Stand, #849 - It's local in Denver for $2K, maybe owner will haggle if you're interested.

http://denver.craigslist.org/bks/2547307238.html
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scstandpipe View Post

You know what? On closer inspection I believe you are correct. Which begs the question, why on earth would King play anything less than a Strat? If you got the money, Honey................Hmmmmmmmm

I'm a drummer, and if I had King's money I wouldn't play anything less than a top of the line Ludwig or Pearl kit. Just my 3 beans.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scstandpipe View Post

You know what? On closer inspection I believe you are correct. Which begs the question, why on earth would King play anything less than a Strat? If you got the money, Honey................Hmmmmmmmm

I'm a drummer, and if I had King's money I wouldn't play anything less than a top of the line Ludwig or Pearl kit. Just my 3 beans.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Your 3 beans speak truth. Lol I agree it should be of higher quality, but who knows the exact details surrounding the signing??

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Your 3 beans speak truth. Lol I agree it should be of higher quality, but who knows the exact details surrounding the signing??

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now here is an Interesting Item:

http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Our very own sgc1999 has some great stuff for sale on eBay, check it out:

Click HERE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast