Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 659 1059 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,975 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That would be my name... I've thought about purchasing signed books inscribed to my name and sure it would be cool, but it wouldn't actually have been inscribed to me personally, if you know what I mean... for over 25 years I've wanted to get a King book signed to me, not someone who has the same name as me, but I have never been able to achieve that goal, believe it or not.
    Me to brother.... it is a dream of mine... Either Gunslinger or IT would be my choice. I may never get the shot though
    Yeah, I hear you.... let's keep the dream alive.... for me it would be Eyes of the Dragon because that's what started it all for me and there's also a huge backstory to how it changed my life, but I don't want to go off-topic, so a story for another time.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    $150 isn't a bad price considering the extras. I don't recall seeing the metal bookmarker.
    Lisey's Story Stephen King Signed

I think this is an original one of a kind. Two bids, $30:
    Stephen King's Pet sematary Gage Creed miniature polymer doll sculpture horror

The Sculpture seller is a great artist. I recently commissioned a Pennywise painting from her and it turned out very well!
    Any chance that you could share some pictures of the painting?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    That would be my name... I've thought about purchasing signed books inscribed to my name and sure it would be cool, but it wouldn't actually have been inscribed to me personally, if you know what I mean... for over 25 years I've wanted to get a King book signed to me, not someone who has the same name as me, but I have never been able to achieve that goal, believe it or not.
    Keep positive. It took me >25 years. About the only other way is to go hang out in Maine or Florida at the bookstores King frequents. Timing is everything.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=herbertwest;863761]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    $150 isn't a bad price considering the extras. I don't recall seeing the metal bookmarker.
    Lisey's Story Stephen King Signed

I think this is an original one of a kind. Two bids, $30:
    Stephen King's Pet sematary Gage Creed miniature polymer doll sculpture horror

The Sculpture seller is a great artist. I recently commissioned a Pennywise painting from her and it turned out very well!
    Any chance that you could share some pictures of the painting?
    Here are some other auctions the seller has. Click on the picture for the link:

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed Copy of Bag of Bones for $65 4th Printing

I am not in love the the KING, but the STEPHEN looks right.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Is it odd that I read this in a sarcastic carlosdetweiler "voice"?

first, we are HUGE fans of Glenn Chadbourne, and want to get this in the hands of as many people as possible

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$1.99:
    Stephen King Live at the National Book Awards Audio CD VG Condition'

Looks brand new. Booth books and chapbook in shrinkwrap. $32.99 BIN adn $5 shipping:
    Stephen King Desperation,The Regulators set with Bonus Excerpt Wizard&Glass

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks brand new. Booth books and chapbook in shrinkwrap. $32.99 BIN adn $5 shipping:

Is that a 1st/1st? Or a later edition?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

Is that a 1st/1st? Or a later edition?
    I would be shocked if they weren't. One doesn't know if the cat is dead or alive until opening the box. If never opened, the books are 1st editions, and not 1st editions.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

An eBay seller had a NF copy of the S/L Regulators, with a BIN of $1000, but was taking offers. I was all set to present an offer, and then it was gone. The seller accepted $800! For a S/L Regulators! If only I would have presented an offer 30 minutes earlier, this would have been mine!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL This reminds me of an old joke. I believe it is actually from a movie...

Spoiler:
    A man was an extremely successful bridge builder. He built amazing bridges, others could not, around the world as was world reknowned as the greatest bridge builder of our time. One day, it was revealed he was gay. You suck one cock and YOU AIN'T NO BRIDGE BUILDER ANYMORE!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Wizard and Glass chapbook was never shrinkwrapped with either Desperation or The Regulators. I was friends with the manager of the Waldenbooks store back when they came out and he showed me the box that the chapbooks came in. (He gave me five of them.)

The set of the two books WAS shrinkwrapped with the reading light, however.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This exact book #184 sold for $55.74 and now he is relisting the same book????

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

This is the idiot that shipped me that book with no bubble wrap, no peanuts, no packing paper, etc, and then when it arrived damaged tried to blame it on me. eBay (of course) ruled in my favor and I got 100% of my money back. Looks like he got a new traycase for it, and the book was still fine, but I wouldn't buy an apple from the sumbitch.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    This is the idiot that shipped me that book with no bubble wrap, no peanuts, no packing paper, etc, and then when it arrived damaged tried to blame it on me. eBay (of course) ruled in my favor and I got 100% of my money back. Looks like he got a new traycase for it, and the book was still fine, but I wouldn't buy an apple from the sumbitch.
    His 66% positive feedback speaks volumes. How could anyone piss off 1/3 of their customers? He must try harder!

edit: I just looked and you were the 1/3 all by yourself.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

US $18,50 for the ILLUSTRATED STEPHEN KING TRIVIA with Glenn Chadbourne remarque

http://www.ebay.de/itm/301239835797?...84.m1423.l2649

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    US $18,50 for the ILLUSTRATED STEPHEN KING TRIVIA with Glenn Chadbourne remarque

http://www.ebay.de/itm/301239835797?...84.m1423.l2649
    That went fast!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Best American Short Stories 2007 (edited by Stephen King) : signed limited edition, 1/100
    >>> http://www.franklinbooks.com/servlet...n-Short/Detail
    $395

I dont know what would be an estimated value to this book, but it sure looks like a nice book :
    "The book is hand signed by Stephen King and features hand-cut full leather boards with a distinct cover design in ornate 22-karat gold gild. The spine is hubbed with raised horizontal ridges formed in the leather. There are silk moire endpapers with a sewn in matching satin bookmark."

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    This exact book #184 sold for $55.74 and now he is relisting the same book????
    I wrote and asked the seller. His response:

"It's the same one, the guy who won the auction claims he made a mistake and asked me to cancel it. very frustrating, so I relisted it.

- keysersoze51"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 659 1059 ... LastLast