Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,350 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Low end or high end collector - it really doesn't matter. If you're willing to pay for it, then it has that value to you. I'd never pay the market price for a 1st state Salem's Lot or Lettered anything because they don't hold that type of value to me (although a lettered Gunslinger is tempting).

But I'd drop $KK's on a S/L Dark Tower set (which most people would think is crazy for a bunch of books) because I value them. The same can be said for books currently in my collection that I would not consider selling at all or only at well above market value. For example - you're not going to see the book in the pic for sale again (after it changed hands between a couple members) because I like it just fine where it is on my shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    BTW... nothing wrong with lower end collectors (or middle of the road)- some people would consider me a lower end collector (see Hutch, David, Bob...etc) I can't / never could afford the stuff they have... (a first state salem's lot jacket for instance... or the rare long proofs of King's early titles)
    If you like Mr. Dameron's work boy, have we got some sh*t in store for you for the 2013 HF raiser!!!! Ned Rocks!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Although the title says it's an Under the Dome proof, the picture is of a Dreamcatcher proof. No matter which, it's WAY over-priced due to the condition:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2a25d91b0e

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Although the title says it's an Under the Dome proof, the picture is of a Dreamcatcher proof. No matter which, it's WAY over-priced due to the condition:

John
    Yeah, I saw that one and damn near soiled myself.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    now that... IS overpriced... I think we can all agree on that.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadbourneFan View Post
    Ends tonight.
    Almost a grand now!!!!
    WOW!!! Over a grand!!! That's like a HF auction item price!!!!

Spoiler:
    Hint, hint,,, wink, wink! LOL LOL
    Hmm ... An astute, well placed, or well heeled Chadbourne collector - apparently ??? ... or, alternatively, possibly someone that seems to recall that Twisted Nadine has a remarque with 15 1/4 rats, whilst this one, I believe, has a full complement of 17 18

Auction's coming soon enough Wild Bill and I'm sure some of the items you'll whore for will top this by a country mile
    We all float down here!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

John
    Actually its a pic of Everything's Eventual proof. Nasty condition
    reality continues to ruin my life

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I think its funny how Penny Man counts the rats.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

John
    It was a Dreamcatcher proof when I first posted it! Avoid this seller for sure!

John

My Mood
    Twisted

John
    It was a Dreamcatcher proof when I first posted it! Avoid this seller for sure!

John
    That seller is so confused!!

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Ends tonight.
    Almost a grand now!!!!

Spoiler:
    Hmm ... An astute, well placed, or well heeled Chadbourne collector - apparently ??? ... or, alternatively, possibly someone that seems to recall that Twisted Nadine has a remarque with 15 1/4 rats, whilst this one, I believe, has a full complement of 17 18

Auction's coming soon enough Wild Bill and I'm sure some of the items you'll whore for will top this by a country mile
    Wow! Over $1000 for a book that cost what $350 originally and then had the remarques added in? Not bad at all. I guess the extra rats counted - LOL!

I had an extra one of FDNS I sold a while back that had a couple small remarques by Bauman and Alan Clark and it went for $170.00 (of course it wasn't signed by King and didn't have such a detailed two-page piece of art like that from Chadbourne). Still, I was fine with getting what I did for a book that originally sold for $75 and then had a couple sigs and sketches done in it.

- James

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My dear TN, when discussing FD/NS remarques the Rat count is everything!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a s/l FD/NS with only ONE BIG Gigantic remarqued Rat ???

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Is there a s/l FD/NS with only ONE BIG Gigantic remarqued Rat ???
    Not that I am aware of, but the "Night Shift" Case Editions had this...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is pretty cool: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2324fc7087

Could be old hat, but first time I'm seeing these notes:

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sigh ... hey, everyone has to have a hobby, right ??? and Chadder-Rat-Accounting just happens to be one of mine - and clowns ... then there are the less sane activities that occupy my spare time
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkdiscoveries View Post
    Ends tonight.
    Almost a grand now!!!!

Spoiler:

Wow! Over $1000 for a book that cost what $350 originally and then had the remarques added in? Not bad at all. I guess the extra rats counted - LOL!

I had an extra one of FDNS I sold a while back that had a couple small remarques by Bauman and Alan Clark and it went for $170.00 (of course it wasn't signed by King and didn't have such a detailed two-page piece of art like that from Chadbourne). Still, I was fine with getting what I did for a book that originally sold for $75 and then had a couple sigs and sketches done in it.

- James
    Horses for courses mate - Remarques appeal to me personally, and if there's one I like (irrespective of where it may sit on the Rat Richter Scale ) I'll acquire it if I'm financially comfortable in doing so ... Believe me James, there's craploads of remarques that I actually don't buy, irrespective of price
    We all float down here!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    This is pretty cool: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2324fc7087

Could be old hat, but first time I'm seeing these notes:

The blue signature is real.

The black signature is a photocopy.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, this is the ´Dear constant Reader´ small size card with real signatur.
    There is also an other ´Dear constant Reader´ card,
    postcard size with real signatur, with the pic from the DT Books on the backside.
    Both cards come together with the letter with the photocopy signature, and when you lucky
    with the Black House HC book.

Gunslinger Apprentice darkdiscoveries is on a distinguished road

Hey thanks for posting this! I have a few other King shirts up for auction now at some reasonable prices. I'm open to offers as well on any and have a full list I can send as well (and here's the link to the rest of the auctions: http://www.ebay.com/sch/jaybeehorror...&_trksid=p3686 )

- James

My Mood
    Twisted

Sigh ... hey, everyone has to have a hobby, right ??? and Chadder-Rat-Accounting just happens to be one of mine - and clowns ... then there are the less sane activities that occupy my spare time
    If Rat Counting and Obsessive Clown Collecting are sane not sure I want to know what your less sane hobbies are.
    Said with love, Penny Man. Where would we be without your clowns and rat counts, anyway?

My Mood
    Twisted

I checked with both Michael Alpert and Jim Bishop and neither did this poem nor do they know who did.
    IMHO I think it lowers the value, unless it can be proven the author is one of the contributors. What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261127549890...84.m1438.l2649

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I checked with both Michael Alpert and Jim Bishop and neither did this poem nor do they know who did.
    IMHO I think it lowers the value, unless it can be proven the author is one of the contributors. What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261127549890...84.m1438.l2649
    It's scrawling and (they didn't know it at the time-if it was done contemporaneously) isn't King's writing. I say it lowers the value; but I am not selling the item.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Rocky Wood's collection at the Overlook Connection, in order to help him pay his med bills :
    - UNDER THE DOME, PROOF >>> http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...of-p-6614.html
    - WRITING FOR TEENS 2005 OCT (with The Furnace) >>> http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...05-p-6465.html
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VTG 80's 1982 Creepshow Horror Film Jacket Promo Video Rare Stephen King Warner
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...E:B:SS:FR:1123
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This seller has some pretty nice books for sale (King and other authors):

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast