Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 993 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,325 of 27567

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't find the post, but someone was asking about King paperback 1sts and wanted a Storm of the Century. $17.50 BIN:
    Storm of the Century Set HB SC 1st Ed 1st Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That was me RF - thanks. This had ended by the time I read your post, but as I already have the hardback I probably wouldn't have bid. There are a few on eBay but most are a bit dog eared. As it's a (relatively) cheap item, I'm looking to get one as mint as possible.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It's amazing how the price of this book has fallen. 3 or 4 years ago,this would have been $200 plus
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    It's amazing how the price of this book has fallen. 3 or 4 years ago,this would have been $200 plus
    The book has a long inscription written to a family member, thus the cheap price.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

!!! Are you serious? That blows me away.. I mean I had the book when it came out and was not a collector then but they were going for that much??
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The inscription doesn't help. It makes it worthless to me.

A nice copy is still going for $80 or so.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    !!! Are you serious? That blows me away.. I mean I had the book when it came out and was not a collector then but they were going for that much??
    Yes. DT IV always commanded a premium over II & III and the following books.
    I recall it was due to the big gap between releases and expected demand.

Edit: from stephenkingcollector.com:

Trade hardcover edition of 40,000 copies with dustjacket. After rocketing in value, the price has stabilized somewhat, although it stabilized at a very high price for a 1st edition. (UPDATE: The price has started going down again, some copies are selling as low as $100, but not very often) $100-$150

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The inscription doesn't help. It makes it worthless to me.

A nice copy is still going for $80 or so.
    I don't know about $200, but yeah, $125-150 was a good price in days gone by...
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. DT IV always commanded a premium over II & III and the following books.
    I recall it was due to the big gap between releases and expected demand.
    The "reason" was that DMG sold most all of the books to mainstream booksellers, and a 40K print run is very small in that regard. People bought, read and tossed them.
    There was a bit of bid "hysteria" years back and the book was $150+. Those days are gone.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I asked the seller about the number-line and his response was "Sure it's: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9".
    He rates it as VG or VG+.
    At $1.00 it's a steal.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Offered by one of our own. $14.99. Won't hurt you:
    Hearts In Atlantis Promo Dog Tags Stephen King Steven

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't often see a King inscribed book signed as "Steve". Thoughts on this one?
    "Cujo", Stephen King Novel, Signed 1st Ed., 1st Printing, Book Reviewer Estate

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I think its legit
    Ive seen him sign "Steve" on association copies

reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit! I bought both of these recently from the US and paid significant postage costs. grrr

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit! I bought both of these recently from the US and paid significant postage costs. grrr
    Not to hijack this thread, but you had said that you had a bunch of books in NJ you were trying to ship home. How did that work out?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Not to hijack this thread, but you had said that you had a bunch of books in NJ you were trying to ship home. How did that work out?
    They are still there! I was waiting on some final arrivals before I could get a final box size and weight.
    Gonna be expensive...

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    I think its legit
    Ive seen him sign "Steve" on association copies

I agree, looks good and I have seen Steve on some more personal items...( like to people he knew)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King Nebel (Mist) Edition Phantasia
    slipcased, Artist signed Nr. 394/ 500 from the arround 50 books that exist
    (EUR 1.200,00 or make an offer)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...item2c787b6d62

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't know what everyone thought of the series, but this looks cool...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item417a60dfdd
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 993 ... LastLast