Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1756

Thread: Remarkable Remarques! Sketches and Doodles too.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the remarques that Les Edwards kindly produced for my S/L edition of A Book of Horrors...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Those are really nice. Congrats!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

They are great, he's a proper nice guy isn't he

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, those are very nice!!! We need to get him to donate for some HF items next year!!!

Big time Congrats!!! I love, "Monsters"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oh, those are very nice!!! We need to get him to donate for some HF items next year!!!

Big time Congrats!!! I love, "Monsters"!!!

Great minds think alike, Bill! LOL!

Getting Les Edwards to do some remarques for the HF is exactly what I have planned.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME!!!!

Of course, we will need donated books for this!! (Hint, Hint!!) LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME!!!!

Of course, we will need donated books for this!! (Hint, Hint!!) LOL

Don't worry, I am going to be on it like white on rice, my friend!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Here are the remarques that Les Edwards kindly produced for my S/L edition of A Book of Horrors...

These are just great! Very jealous!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice drawings! Congrats.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE!!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are awesome!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Here is the picture of a remarque that Glenn Chadbourne has kindly drawn on special card stock to go with my forthcoming edition of Carrie. The remarque shows a very bloodied Carrie with Billy Nolan's 1961 Chevy Biscayne in the background alongside the Cavalier roadhouse...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Carrie has grown tits!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Wow. Carrie has grown tits!
    Actually, they're "dirty pillows".... LOL!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Art!!! I hear, Glen is doing some really amazing work for these CD remarques.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

For PS Publishing you mean ��
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Art!!! I hear, Glen is doing some really amazing work for these CD remarques.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I did not buy a copy of CD’s version of Carrie so I don’t know if they offered that on their books (safe guess is they did). I did however buy a copy of the PS version from CD and they did have any offer to upgrade to a remarque. I am not sure which one T-Dogz_AK47 is talking about.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Country
    Country Flag

Glenn is doing remarques for both CD and PS Publishing.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    I did not buy a copy of CD’s version of Carrie so I don’t know if they offered that on their books (safe guess is they did). I did however buy a copy of the PS version from CD and they did have any offer to upgrade to a remarque. I am not sure which one T-Dogz_AK47 is talking about.
    So there!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I forgot to add these here:

Michael Whelan "Oy" in TLSOE AE

James O'Barr The Crow Special Edition

Last edited by becca69; 07-11-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If you can find a copy WITHOUT a Glen Cadbourne "Remarque", you have a real rarity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    If you can find a copy WITHOUT a Glen Cadbourne "Remarque", you have a real rarity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Loooool
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not Stephen King.....

Just found in my bookcase an other from Reinhard Kleist signed and remarqued CASTRO...
    [IMG][/IMG]

This is my other Castro from Reinhard Kleist

Interview with Reinhard Kleist in THE JAKARTA POST
    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...realities.html

HP
    http://www.reinhard-kleist.de/?lang=en

Ignatz Award Nominations
    http://www.spxpo.com/2014-ignatz-awards

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are wonderful, Frank!!! With your love of remarques you should get in on the upcoming HF auctions. Tell you what, you win one and I'll donate half the s/h to you. Good deal, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not Stephen King.....

Just found in my bookcase an other from Reinhard Kleist signed and remarqued CASTRO...

This is my other Castro from Reinhard Kleist
    These look remarque-ably like Dave McKean, same exact style ...
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast