Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: jcmanske

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jeff,

The weekend is around the corner and I feel that it will be much better after looking at your recent acquisitions

You just NAILED IT !!!!!! congrats buddy. They all look AWESOME !!!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default My Pretty Pony copy of Manuscript provided to George Beahm on January 3, 1989

My newest acquisition is a copy of the My Pretty Pony manuscript which was provided by the publisher, along with photos, to George Beahm. I really like the hand written letter on Whitney Museum of American Art letterhead and dated January 3, 1989, about nine months prior to the September 26, 1989 publication date. Seems like a really cool, pre publication piece to me. I also like the connection to George Beahm.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! That is cool. Thanks for sharing!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is cool!! Do you have the S/L with the clock?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's really cool. Congratulations Jeff.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jeff. Congratulations!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice! Congratulations!

John

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

First time that i see it, CONGRATS !!!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen that item before either. Congratulations, Jeff!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Awesome! That is cool. Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks, killjoy72!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That is cool!! Do you have the S/L with the clock?
    Thanks, Kris! No, that's one I don't have. I'd like to have one, but they are a bit pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    That's really cool. Congratulations Jeff.
    Thanks, Jon. I appreciate the note. You've been adding some pretty cools items yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice Jeff. Congratulations!
    Thanks, Paul. Hope you received my response to your message. I'm happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Very, very nice! Congratulations!
    Thanks for the kind words, John. I always enjoy and appreciate your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    First time that i see it, CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks, Stockerlone!

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I've never seen that item before either. Congratulations, Jeff!
    Thanks, Bob! It was another one of those items buried deep on David's page from Chris's collection. Sometimes the description doesn't do the item justice. Once I saw the pictures, I was sold.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jeff ! never seen this before

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Default Joe Hill "Heart Shaped Box" Manuscript

I recently acquired this from a gentleman in England who signed up as a "Legacy" subscriber to Hill House publications just as they were preparing the super-deluxe edition of American Gods by Neil Gaiman, with the wooden box, marble door etc. Shortly thereafter, Hill House ceased business activity and in lieu of future obligations, the gentleman in England received the manuscript below, as well as other items, from the owner of Hill House. By happenstance and being in the right place at the right time, I acquired the apparent "one of a kind" manuscript which just made it's way safely across the pond to Waco, Texas. Now, if I can just acquire that elusive signature on this item Here are a few pics:

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Another cool item, Jeff! Insanely jealous of this one.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I hate you. I mean congratulations!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hate you.

I mean congratulations!
    Nice!

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    My newest acquisition is a copy of the My Pretty Pony manuscript which was provided by the publisher, along with photos, to George Beahm. I really like the hand written letter on Whitney Museum of American Art letterhead and dated January 3, 1989, about nine months prior to the September 26, 1989 publication date. Seems like a really cool, pre publication piece to me. I also like the connection to George Beahm.

Awesome Jeff!
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Wow! Another cool item, Jeff! Insanely jealous of this one.
    Thanks, Jon! I feel really lucky to get this one. I'm a big Joe Hill fan and did not want to miss out on this piece.

I hate you. I mean congratulations!
    Paul, I know exactly what you mean. I have felt that way many times myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Awesome Jeff!
    I appreciate the kind words, Pitou! I guess in this instance, "I'm on the path of the Beahm."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very cool!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Very, very cool!!!
    Thanks, Bill! I love collecting ARC's, proofs and manuscripts(unbound proofs)!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Very, very cool!!!
    Thanks, Bill! I love collecting ARC's, proofs and manuscripts(unbound proofs)!
    I tried for a bit, but too big a job for me!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Default New UK Proofs

Recently had the opportunity to acquire some UK proofs. As everyone knows, they can be pretty tough to find. I feel very fortunate to have picked up the extremely limited, light blue, Hearts in Atlantis proof--they do not seem to come up for sale very often. It also appears that the UK Joe Hill Fireman proof will be a difficult find. I picked this one from a bookseller in Ireland who informed me his sales rep told him that Gollancz produced "less than 100" of the UK proof. Interestingly, he also relayed that the sale rep said Gollancz is to release a signed, hardcover proof in extremely limited quantities. Of course, that is just a rumor and I haven't seen any other information about that one--would love to have it if it is true! Here's pics of the new proofs:

Finders Keepers UK Proof

Bazaar of Bad Dreams UK Proof--I forgot to take a picture of the numbered page of this one, but believe it was no. 52.

The Fireman UK Proof

Hearts in Atlantis UK Uncorrected Bound Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jeff. You always seem to have something impressive to show. Nice work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast