Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 165 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Not a huge Koontz fan, but I do really dig Charnel House (wish I could afford them) and the set looks fantastic together.
    Thanks Dan. They produce great books but as you say expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Very Nice Set, congrats
    Thanks Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    An awesome set! A big congratulations, Jon!!
    Thanks Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Beautiful set, Jon. Congratulations. I used to own the first 4 of those before I sold my Koontz collection. They really are beautifully made books aren't they? They look wonderful all together like that
    Thanks Alan. Sure are beautiful books! I wish they were all matching numbers. They reduced the limitation after the first 4 books and unfortunately my number (268 ) was too high, so the final 4 books are a different number (103)

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw Alan posted one of these the other day. So I had to get one!

James Herbert - Ash - UK Slipcased Signed Limited Edition 1st/1st HB

I have now ended up with four copies of basically the same book. Ash Trade 1st/1st, WHSmith Exclusive Limited Edition, Signed Limited edition and the Slipcased Signed Limited edition!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jon. Congratulations! They look great.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah nice, Jon

We now have 4 copies of this book each!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

4x congrats for the NICE James Herbert books !!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah nice, Jon

We now have 4 copies of this book each!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    4x congrats for the NICE James Herbert books !!!
    Thanks guys!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice Jon. Congratulations! They look great.
    Thanks Paul.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome, Jon! Congratulations!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Thanks Bill. It's good to have the Claps back!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    That is awesome, Jon! Congratulations!
    Thanks Tim.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Mr. Mercedes - US Advance Uncorrected Proof

With publisher's letter

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Jon. Congratulation on the MM proof!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice jon !! Congrats

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice Jon. Congratulation on the MM proof!
    Thanks Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Very nice jon !! Congrats
    Thanks Shac.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Jon. I like it!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice Jon !

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Very nice Jon. I like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    VERY nice Jon !
    Thanks Josh and Frank.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

Not something you hear very often!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

Not something you hear very often!
    I'm sure the antibiotics will sort it out in no time!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new proof, Jon. Congratulations mate

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new proof, Jon. Congratulations mate
    Thanks Alan.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of new additions today.
    I wasn't going to collect these but as I was at Birmingham Intl Airport today I just couldn't resist getting one.

Stephen King - Finders Keepers - UK 1st/1st Airport TPB Edition

Joe Abercrombie - Half A War - UK 1st/1st Waterstones Signed HB

I have an extra copy of the Joe Abercrombie Signed first - PM me if interested

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 165 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast