Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book and other Collectibles: KingFan24

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Default Book and other Collectibles: KingFan24

Last edited by Kingfan24; 03-19-2021 at 08:23 PM.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Next up is a Flatsigned 1/1 of Extremely Loud, and Incredibly Close. One of the best movies of last year but the book is very, very well done. A ton of interior art, and awesome pictures.

I also collect OLDER books (pre-1700's - 1920's)

This one was published in 1906 - it is the Bible Hero stories. Bound in leather and with gilt pages it is a pretty nice book. Interesting read as well.

This next one was done in 1899 - The History and Triumphs of the 19th Century basically explores all of humanities collective great achievements in the 1800's. The front cover is actually painted by hand.

My Mood
    Inspired

I am also a HUGE fan of Charles Schulz - this was his last comic in a Sunday newspaper

For those of you college basketball fans out there - I am an alumn of Xavier University (Home of the Musketeers) - and I love college basketball. This is about our current coach Chris Mack!

Flatsigned by Coach!

My Mood
    Inspired

A lot of people are fans of this one - although not a 1/1 or anything still one of my favorite illustrated books

After seeing the swedish movies of the Millenium trilogy I tried the books and actually liked them way better. Here are a full set of the rare UK editions

My Mood
    Inspired

A lot of you will really like this next one - I will let it speak for itself - Signed by Chandler Riggs - "Carl" and Norman Reedus - "Daryl"

My Mood
    Inspired

Sure to be two big hit movies - These are two 1/1 of Catching fire, and Mockingjay - of course part of the Hunger Games.

My Mood
    Inspired

My small Lord of The Rings/Hobbit beginning collection. Includes all of the extended movies and cool things that came with them - also contains the hobbit first printing of the first ever american collectors edition.

My Mood
    Inspired

This is a cool item - printed right here in cincinnati - bound in leather and done in 1902 - its called "Household Guide" it contains all kind of fun tips such as taking opium for a sprained ankle haha.

A page inside... Interesting...

My Mood
    Inspired

A little about myself - i graduated from Xavier University with a Biology degree and am currently working research at a hospital here in cincinnati. We are mainly doing research right now on infectious disease and causation. I have a ton of neat science books.

And finally here come some king items!
    1/1 Carrie paperback

NUMBER 113 IT Portfolio

Mile 81

And a S/L Letters from Hell!

My Mood
    Inspired

1/1 Set of DT Paperbacks

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's to reinvention! I wish you the best. Nice collection! More more!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice stuff, especially that letter from the nether regions.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive stuff. Glad to hear you want to hang around. I am sure you can build goodwill here with the members.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Impressive stuff. Glad to hear you want to hang around. I am sure you can build goodwill here with the members.
    FWIW He's "aces" in my book!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to see you back mate, albeit in another incarnation - you'll be fine, I'm sure : keep on posting, you've got some wicked cool stuff
    We all float down here!

My Mood
    Inspired

My Mood
    Inspired

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!!! More!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the walking dead - I just have the big absolutes (i still have to post them) - and several signed by Kirkman - great story -

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I had no idea there was a Walling Dead comic series. Mind you, I've only just downloaded and watched season 1 in the past few weeks! I've been enjoying the show. Is the comic series just as good?

Nice looking collection

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I had no idea there was a Walling Dead comic series. Mind you, I've only just downloaded and watched season 1 in the past few weeks! I've been enjoying the show. Is the comic series just as good?

Nice looking collection
    As with most things, the book is better than the tv show. Walking dead is no exception. I don't buy the individual comics - I wait patiently (about 15 months) for the large absolutes to come out - they've reissued volumes 1&2 and they can be had fairly inexpensively through amazon. Plus the art is great - IMHO. Also the story line is slightly different than the tv series (and much cooler than the tv series - but I won't spoil anything).

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE !!!

My Mood
    Inspired

Time for some King items! Finally lol...

My pretty Pony - looking for an upgraded copy however...

Desperation 1/1 and gift edition - I LOVE this gift edition, awesome illustration

The Green Mile Gift from Sub press - I hop the shining gift edition is as good as this

Black House/Talisman Set

Another personal fav - FAB8 Gift Edition

All i'm missing is the lettered and signed book club (which is on my 2013 list)

S/L Riding the bullet (the 500 edition)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice, nice, nice. I'm also missing the signed book club edition of FDNS. That would be a nice thing to have!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool stuff!!!! Love it!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast