This is a win-win-win-win situation!!
You get books and cool stuff, I get more room for storage before baby arrives,
the Haven Foundation gets more funds, and Bomber gets to continue laying down on the job.

If you are interested in this auction, the entire profit will go to the Haven Foundation.
(You'll send to me via PayPal stkmw02@mac.com, and when all books are sold I'll send the net proceeds to Jerome.)

SILENT AUCTION
  • The Green Mile Part 6 - 1st printing TO BE AUCTIONED WITH ART CARD SET!
    This paperback book in good condition (slight rubbing on the spine) will be auctioned off with a set of 6 one-of-a-kind, hand drawn Art Cards. Each Art Card measures 5in x 5in and is cut from quality cardstock. The cards will represent each of the six books in the original Green Mile series set. Photos of each card will be released as they become available!

This is a SILENT AUCTION to raise funds for the Haven Foundation. To place a bid, send the following information in a PM to me:
    Starting Bid: (must be at least $1 more than the current bid)
    Highest Bid: (you will be notified when you are outbid)
    Mailing Address:
    *You must agree to pay shipping costs outside the US or with preferred shipping.
    The Two Dead Girls

The Mouse on the Mile

Coffey's Hands

The Bad Death of Eduard Delacroix

Night Journey

Coffey on the Mile

The auction will begin 3.4.13 @ noon EST.
    The auction will end 3.21.13 @ 6pm EST.

CURRENT HIGHEST BID: $100

FINISHED SALES:
  • The Green Mile & Art Card Set SOLD! $123.70 + $6.30 shipping. Awaiting arrival.
  • Needful Things - 1st edition Viking HC SOLD! $20 donation to widget + $3.88 shipping. Awaiting arrival.

• Second Chance - Chet Williamson First Edition/Signed Edition, #249/400SOLD! $46.57 donation + $3.43 shipping. Received!
  • The Dark Half - 1st edition Viking HC SOLD! $80.30 donation + $29.70 shipping. Received!
  • Dreamcatcher - 1st edition Scribner HC SOLD! $78.45 donation + $31.55 shipping. Received!
  • Eyes of the Dragon - 1st edition Viking HC (cover worn, slight fading) SOLD! $10 donation + $10 pay it forward. Received!
  • Four Past Midnight - 1st edition Viking HC SOLD! $26.57 donation + $3.43 shipping. Received!
  • The Talisman - 1st edition Viking HC SOLD! $21.57 donation + $3.43 shipping. Received!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

TOTAL FUNDS RAISED: $417.16 + $81.72 shipping = $498.88