Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DYING WISH COMPETITION

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

My dying wish is the same as my life goal... to know that my girls are happy in whatever they choose to do, confident in themselves and do not define who they are by a man or a job or anything other than what inside them. Oh, and if they were to rub it in their dad's face that I was the one that helped them acheive that, all the better.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    2 chicks at the same time!

What's up!!
    Should I be honest and probably incur the wrath of any feminist who may be watching, or should I be diplomatic and say but nought?

Hmm...sorry girls, but I like this one.
    Only two ???

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

What's up!!
    No, no, no. That's the answer to what you would do if you had a million dollars.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

My dying wish would be to be buried upside down so the whole world can kiss my ass.

Spoiler:
    No, but seriously, I have to think about this a little more to some up with something good. 8)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    My dying wish would be to be buried upside down so the whole world can kiss my ass.

Spoiler:
    No, but seriously, I have to think about this a little more to some up with something good. 8)
    I like that

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    My dying wish is the same as my life goal... to know that my girls are happy in whatever they choose to do, confident in themselves and do not define who they are by a man or a job or anything other than what inside them. Oh, and if they were to rub it in their dad's face that I was the one that helped them acheive that, all the better.
    No one could argue with that Bethany...perhaps their dad's wish might be for him to be in a position which would negate the necessity for you to want them to do what you suggest??

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

No one could argue with that Bethany...perhaps their dad's wish might be for him to be in a position which would negate the necessity for you to want them to do what you suggest??
    No, he's an asshat and we don't like him.

I would also like my death to cause a spate of gossip that includes the words: cougar, boy toy, scandal, and pot holders.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

What's up!!
    ::high fives::
    I can't lie, that's a good one.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Traveler Drifter13 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Yeehaw

my dying wish is for Blaine the mono to take me to my final destination. and if we could swing by the blasted lands and run down some slow mutants on the way that would be alrite with me. my religion says these things are possible.

Country
    Country Flag

I would also like my death to cause a spate of gossip that includes the words: cougar, boy toy, scandal, and pot holders.
    My sympathy lies with you and your girls Bethany...but just bear in mind, we ain't all monsters (or as one of my comical colleagues would say, munksters)!!

As long as it doesn't involve mass murder I can arrange for 'secrets' (sordid or just juicy - you choose) to be drip-fed to the media after your demise...no charge.

My Mood
    Angelic

My sympathy lies with you and your girls Bethany...but just bear in mind, we ain't all monsters (or as one of my comical colleagues would say, munksters)!!

As long as it doesn't involve mass murder I can arrange for 'secrets' (sordid or just juicy - you choose) to be drip-fed to the media after your demise...no charge.
    I think I like you

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter13 View Post
    my dying wish is for Blaine the mono to take me to my final destination. and if we could swing by the blasted lands and run down some slow mutants on the way that would be alrite with me. my religion says these things are possible.
    Hmm!! My rule says the wish must be physically, spiritually and financially viable. Your religion says ''these things are possible'' and I respect everyone's religion. Your veracity is not in question and I would never presume to sit in judgement on such a serious matter. However, since this is my competition, I reckon that what might be perceived by some to be fantastic (in the true sense of the word) notions should possibly be reserved for what could be another competition. Fair?

Country
    Country Flag

I think I like you
    Anyone who wishes for others what they might have wished for theirself is a star. They say there is no greater sacrifice one can make than to lay down one's life for another, but I say not. The greatest sacrifice one can make is to lay down one's life for another, with the knowledge that no one will ever know about it.

Traveler Drifter13 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Yeehaw

you speak fairly and truthfully sai, i will revise my last wish before i enter the clearing at the end of the path

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter13 View Post
    you speak fairly and truthfully sai, i will revise my last wish before i enter the clearing at the end of the path
    Long days and pleasant nights my friend

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

[ They say there is no greater sacrifice one can make than to lay down one's life for another, but I say not. The greatest sacrifice one can make is to lay down one's life for another, with the knowledge that no one will ever know about it.
    You need to watch the movie that my av sig combo is based on. It's pretty damn good.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOKs5XlnaU0

That being said,

My dying wish would be to be able to show everyone that ever looked down on me what I'm really like on the inside, the people that judged me unfairly because of my looks, speech, or way of dress. I'd like for them to see me the way I see myself and how I feel about myself.
    Those shallow ones who judge you, and others, not by what you are but by how you look, merit no such attention...it is they who should be contrite. Worry not yourself nor waste any time giving credence to those who deserve none. Be who you are with great pride and we will support you. Concentrate your mind on another dying wish for this one I declare unnecessary and therefore redundant.
    Ok then. Honestly, It's really hard to come up with a new one. All the ideas I get are just cliche' last wishes and of course to win the competition you'd like something unique. However, I can honestly say I'm fine with my life the way it is and plan on realizing all my dreams before I die. So I'd like to say that my dying wish if for my ex-wife to be able to move on, find a new love, and be happy. She really isn't that bad of a person and I'm sure there's someone out there who can make her happy. Hopefully she can let go of the hate and anger she feels towards me and move on. So, I guess my dying wish would be for my ex wife and for all my friends and family to live lives in which the happy outweighs the sad.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What's up!!
    Should I be honest and probably incur the wrath of any feminist who may be watching, or should I be diplomatic and say but nought?

This cracks me up because of Office Space.

I have been trying to come up with something clever and mind-blowing for this thread, and came up with nothing.

I think my dying wish would be to be content, at peace with my life and at peace with the fact of my death. And I would like a kitty with me.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Hope to end up in some kids ice cream!!!!
    Oh my God. Now I know why I haven't been to Disney in years.
    I ain't dead yet so it's still safe to go to DW!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

[ They say there is no greater sacrifice one can make than to lay down one's life for another, but I say not. The greatest sacrifice one can make is to lay down one's life for another, with the knowledge that no one will ever know about it.
    You need to watch the movie that my av sig combo is based on. It's pretty damn good.
    We are, all of us, at the mercy of someone and/or something to some degree, lesser or greater. So much so that if you think about how another's actions, or a particular turn of events might impact on your life, you could go nuts. Consider all of the choices you have had in your life and where each decision you have taken has led you. How might things have been different had you chosen another path? Chaos theory wouldn't cover it.

On the other hand, you could just get in a pizza - burger -Italian - Chinese - you know, whatever, and watch a whole series of The Simpsons, or Frazier, or Lost or...well, you get the picture. Oh..and don't forget the IRN BRU.

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOKs5XlnaU0

That being said,

My dying wish would be to be able to show everyone that ever looked down on me what I'm really like on the inside, the people that judged me unfairly because of my looks, speech, or way of dress. I'd like for them to see me the way I see myself and how I feel about myself.
    Those shallow ones who judge you, and others, not by what you are but by how you look, merit no such attention...it is they who should be contrite. Worry not yourself nor waste any time giving credence to those who deserve none. Be who you are with great pride and we will support you. Concentrate your mind on another dying wish for this one I declare unnecessary and therefore redundant.
    Ok then. Honestly, It's really hard to come up with a new one. All the ideas I get are just cliche' last wishes and of course to win the competition you'd like something unique. However, I can honestly say I'm fine with my life the way it is and plan on realizing all my dreams before I die. So I'd like to say that my dying wish if for my ex-wife to be able to move on, find a new love, and be happy. She really isn't that bad of a person and I'm sure there's someone out there who can make her happy. Hopefully she can let go of the hate and anger she feels towards me and move on. So, I guess my dying wish would be for my ex wife and for all my friends and family to live lives in which the happy outweighs the sad.
    Dinna fash yersel'. Believe it or not, I can relate to that...there are no cliches in this game...just honest, heartfelt thoughts...or innovative thinking...or creative ideas...none of which are to be pre-judged better than any other.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post

What's up!!

I have been trying to come up with something clever and mind-blowing for this thread, and came up with nothing.

I think my dying wish would be to be content, at peace with my life and at peace with the fact of my death. And I would like a kitty with me.
    ..and who's to say that this won't appeal to me..it does, and after all, it's me who divis the spoils. I can see the attraction of someone having pussy (cat, you naughty people) in their coffin.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

My dying wish...for all my kids to be there for each other. No "in fighting" just loving and supporting each other for the rest of their lives. I don't want them to hate, or to not speak, that would be unthinkable. I want them to always know each other and love each other.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    My dying wish...for all my kids to be there for each other. No "in fighting" just loving and supporting each other for the rest of their lives. I don't want them to hate, or to not speak, that would be unthinkable. I want them to always know each other and love each other.
    Hey Karen...long time!!

Expected from you nothing less would I.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post

What's up!!

..and who's to say that this won't appeal to me..it does, and after all, it's me who divis the spoils. I can see the attraction of someone having pussy (cat, you naughty people) in their coffin.
    I mean while I'm dying, not that I want buried with one!
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast