Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Book collection: Lauterer

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lauterer,
    Congrats on the UK Passage, very nice.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Banned Joka42 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

spectacular collections Lauterer !

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Had no money and because of that just some smaller additions...

Joe Hill - The gunpowder - first trade limited 500 edition - one of my absolute favorite covers...

Joe Hill - German Blind (heart-shaped Box) - still in OVP and first HC of course - including refferring sealing-Horns referring to his other book ^^

And finally The man himself Stephen King Schwarz (The gunslinger), german first impression in nearmint condition...

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:48 AM.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vincent Chong´s Coverart is so amazing. Hope he created in the future some Covers for German books.

Great to see a near mint Schwarz-Jumbo (German Gunslinger´ in one book´ first edition) ,
    i just start to find all Heyne SK Jumbos ORIGINALWRAPPED or in PERFECT condition ... not so easy

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Sealed additions, signes additions, cheap additions

King - Schwarz (the gunslinger) - first first and sealed(!)

King - Tot (the waste lands) - first first and sealed

Justin Cronin - Mary and O´Neill - UK SC signed

Finally an unread print of King Under the dome 1/1 for really good 1€

Last edited by Lauterer; 01-15-2013 at 04:48 AM.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, plastic and all !!!!
    We all float down here!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some very nice items in this topic, mate

My Mood
    Devilish

Thx... some new things arrived. will take picture this week... For example the golden edge variant of Cronins 12...

My Mood
    Devilish

Mainly the bronzenedge signed and numbered and limited and whatever Goldsboro edition of Cronins Twelve and some other things...

Justin Cronin Twelve Sampler

Justin Cronin Twelve Goldsboro edition signed limited AND numbered

Joe Hill jacketed limited Gunpowder

Peter STraub limited slipcased Sides

Hill and STraub regarding Four ghosts signed limited

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, great new books. Four Ghosts looks NICE NICE NICE !!!
    (And tks again for J Cronin)

Country
    Country Flag

Way cool adds (I have to get me one of the Goldsboro Bronze Edged / Signed / Limited / Numbered / All Singing / All Dancing Editions - no, seriously, I do, cos I have one of the Waterstones SNL's of The Passage upstairs, and The Twelve looks like a perfect match for it)
    We all float down here!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Waterstones did a limited but it was not numbered. Goldsboro Books did the numbered edition of The Passage.

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Way cool adds (I have to get me one of the Goldsboro Bronze Edged / Signed / Limited / Numbered / All Singing / All Dancing Editions - no, seriously, I do, cos I have one of the Waterstones SNL's of The Passage upstairs, and The Twelve looks like a perfect match for it)

You should do that and i could go upstairs and check it out but i think without looking they are matching or nearly matching. I wonder why the goldsboro edition was sold so cheap... and i also wonder why i never see a passage goldsboro in the bay..??? There should be also 500 books, but you can only by them for 300+ british bucks at goldsboro or at abebooks uk... Where are all the books???

By the way: the price for the passge waterstone s/L version is rising in the last weeks... Anyone knows how much where printed?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

There are a couple on ebay and abebooks, the cheapest being around $400. There were 250 of the Goldsboro edition of the Passage, and they bumped the Twelve to 500. It was originally supposed to be 250 but they sold out real quick so they made more. And I've seen somewhere that there were 5000 of the Waterstones signed versions of the passage but that seems high to me.

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    There are a couple on ebay and abebooks, the cheapest being around $400. There were 250 of the Goldsboro edition of the Passage, and they bumped the Twelve to 500. It was originally supposed to be 250 but they sold out real quick so they made more. And I've seen somewhere that there were 5000 of the Waterstones signed versions of the passage but that seems high to me.
    Ok, thanks a lot for the explanations... Severally checked the goldsboro page for passage or twelve information but never saw the 250 pieces for the passage *grins*

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool.

My Mood
    Devilish

Till today the most expensivest book i ever bought. Thanks again to stockerlone Frank, the most craziest Stephen King collector in Germany, who is blame for my empty bank-account. One year ago i have never thought of buying a book over 10 €, so see what this man done to me...

Also thanks to cemetary dance that made it possible to me to buy one of the traycased editions, that fits perfect to my slipcased one...

King - IT - traycased 25th anniversary edition

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Sweet - Congrats!
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS Torben !!! IT looks amazing !!
    (I´am so sorry for my BAD influence...)

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic Torben, gratz !!!!
    We all float down here!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! I do love the special IT editions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast