Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ChadbourneFan

Along the Path of the Beam ChadbourneFan is on a distinguished road ChadbourneFan's Avatar

Default Book Collection: ChadbourneFan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You should probably start a thread in the "Collections" subforum. Those are really cool images.

Along the Path of the Beam ChadbourneFan is on a distinguished road ChadbourneFan's Avatar

Thanks. Ok. Feel free to delete it and I'll post it there.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No need to delete it, just start a thread there and I will transfer the posts over.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

very very cool from a guy who owns about 50+ remarques himself!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Default ChadbourneFan

I've always been a fan of the old EC comics, and Glenn's work has the same unadulterated raw love of pure horror. I have a pretty extensive collection of remarques and original art by one of the friendliest guys in the biz. I'll use this thread to show some of the work he's done for me.

Probably my favorite from Full Dark No Stars.

Road to the Dark Tower

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are really nice! I especially like the birthed-yet-still-wrapped-up-in-umbilical-stuffs baby. Do you own any book-used artwork?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! These are great. Like Shannon said the baby is a creepy touch.

"Those are really nice! I especially like the birthed-yet-still-wrapped-up-in-umbilical-stuffs baby. Do you own any book-used artwork? "

Thanks. No Stephen King related, but around 40 other pieces. Here's a poster size commission he did for me recently. You may recognize the ghoul at the bottom left

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Great stuff. You're absolutely right about Glenn; he's a really nice guy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Great stuff. You're absolutely right about Glenn; he's a really nice guy.
    The "Best", bud!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You know Glenn is doing remarques in each copy of the S/L Frankenstein coming out...http://www.kings-way-press.com/

I was unaware of the book and the press for that matter. Thanks very much. Just ordered it!

Here is a poster sized piece I commissioned from Glenn featuring some of his previous work. See if you recognize the zombie in the lower left corner.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, those are some fearsomely awesome pieces from Glenn - bloody brilliant !!!!
    We all float down here!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING !!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I totally agree!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a great piece of art!

"Do you own any book-used artwork? "

None from Glenn's SK work but about 40 other pieces.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Like like like?

I'm afraid they are yet to be published. As soon as they are I will be happy to show pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    You know Glenn is doing remarques in each copy of the S/L Frankenstein coming out...http://www.kings-way-press.com/
    Thanks again for this heads up. I ended up buying the color artwork piece from Keith Minnion. All of Glenn's were long gone and this one really caught my eye.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're very welcome. I am a Minnion fan as well...

Just received today. Kinda mixed feelings. Grateful for the nice work but underwhelmed at a 100.00 colorized rehash of a tired and frequently used sketch. Guess I'm spoiled by Glenn.

Here's one almost exactly the same.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, Jill uses the same four or five images over and over again. Nice addition anyway!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast