Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : Dan

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection : Dan

I finally took some photos. I am starting with the wide view of my library. Yes, I know there is Wonder Woman stuff on the wall. My wife and I recently swapped her craft room and my former library and I haven't had time to remove it yet.

The bottom row is all reading copies.

Gunslinger Apprentice noal will become famous soon enough noal will become famous soon enough noal's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice collection you have there Dan.
    I love a wall full of books!
    They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they did.

Red Cloud

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are a couple of closer shots of my better books.

I was able to get Secretary of Dreams II with the 50% off coupon!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Noal! I have literally only been collecting since maybe November. I have been reading for years, but always purchased the paperbacks because they were cheaper.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, man! Your Stephen King bookcase reminds me a lot of my own.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff Dan. What version of The Catcher in the Rye do you have? I see it to the left of Carrie on another shelf. Is it just a reprint (like the super rare 49th printing that I have )?

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! THATS A LOT OF BOOKS IN 4 MONTHS.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very handsome collection!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great! And I like how you displayed the Blockade Billy baseball card.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Nice stuff Dan. What version of The Catcher in the Rye do you have? I see it to the left of Carrie on another shelf. Is it just a reprint (like the super rare 49th printing that I have )?
    I will check when I get home. I'm fairly certain its a BOMC version. Very good book, though.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Looks great! And I like how you displayed the Blockade Billy baseball card.
    Thanks! It cost $1.50 for the case and stand at the local baseball card shop.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I should have known but I'm sure I would have a hard time finding something like that in my not-so-baseball-minded country.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You remind me of myself when i started collecting. But with more focus, lol. Nice collection, i look forward to seeing how it grows.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Wow Dan, GREAT Wonder Wo---uh, I mean Stephen King collection!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

I confirmed that I do, in fact, have a BOMC edition of Catcher in the Rye. It was printed in 1951 with the same DJ as the original. I bought it because I like the look of the book, wanted to read it and it was only $5.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I confirmed that I do, in fact, have a BOMC edition of Catcher in the Rye. It was printed in 1951 with the same DJ as the original. I bought it because I like the look of the book, wanted to read it and it was only $5.
    Cool...my copy has the original DJ style as well. One of my favorite books of all time.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Collection looks great, Dan. I like the way you have it displayed too. Impressive stuff!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection. Congrats and please keep us updated.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection Dan !!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Good looking collection Dan. Now that you've ventured out into getting some of the gift editions, you'll be amazed how addictive collecting will become. You'll be getting S/Ls in no-time!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

They look awesome all together in the bookcases. I also like the stand for the blockade card. I've got mine in a cardholder too so think I might try and find a stand for it too.

Country
    Country Flag

A couple more to add.
    Shardik was purchased at the local used book store for $7.50. It is remainder marked but otherwise in great condition.

Vampyrrhic by Simon Clark was $10 at the same book store.

Here is my LOTR set. Rough condition, but they were only $1 each. They are good reading copies.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the J.R.R. books. Those look like a classic (and beloved) set of books should look...well read.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I have that exact set of Tolkien books, minus the guide to middle earth. But I have The Sillmarillion and Untold Tales. Mine are in a lot worse condition though.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A very nice collection !!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast