Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The 2012 Paypal Widget Thread!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I'll reply.....
    That's one!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$1,510.00 on the Widget!!!!! Woooo Hooooo!!!!!

Only $240.00 to go for the goal!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Please feed that dog! I plunked down another $10.00 because I just can't stand to see that poor mutt starve.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Please feed that dog! I plunked down another $10.00 because I just can't stand to see that poor mutt starve.
    For $10 he got two!!!!

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$200 to hit the "Goal" my friends!!!!!! Lets "ramp it up" for the home stretch!!!!!! I think we could hit $2,000!!!!! This is a great community!!! We can do it!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Come one folks...Help a widget out! We are very close to our goal.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Please tell me where this "widget" is located. Am I missing something?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Please tell me where this "widget" is located. Am I missing something?
    Click on the forum button and it's basically the first thing you will see. It has the "Haven Foundation" logo on it and you can donate to the fundraiser via the widget. If I understand the rules correctly you will receive one entry into the grand prize drawing for every $10 donated with the maximum number of entries capped at 10.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

We're at $1,600!!!!!! Whatever we're doing here, it's working!!!!! $150 from the goal!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I finally found the widget thanks to Ben and donated one million dollars. But I had to take back $999,990 to buy King books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally found the widget thanks to Ben and donated one million dollars. But I had to take back $999,990 to buy King books.
    One more dollar closer to the goal! Thanks ur2nd!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to fo my man!!! Sounds like a very reasonable deal to me!!!

$150 left to go folks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$125 to go, folks!!!! You're the best!!!!!!!!!! We can do it, I'm sure!!!!!

Feed the Haven Fund Wonder Dog, Bomber!!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation = TDT.Org 2012 Tee Shirt!!!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ee-Shirt/page4
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As of 4/3/12 @ 7:51 PM CST the tee-shirt is still available! Thanks for posting this over here as well. I just wasn't finding this thread last night when I posted. Devil Ambien!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    As of 4/3/12 @ 7:51 PM CST the tee-shirt is still available! Thanks for posting this over here as well. I just wasn't finding this thread last night when I posted. Devil Ambien!
    I already have a shirt but I'm sure someone out there would love to be a TDT.org angel.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just donated 10 bucks through the widget.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Just donated 10 bucks through the widget.
    Way to go, Ari!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

You know I donated $10. You made me do it, PAK-A-CAH.
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    You know I donated $10. You made me do it. PAK-A-CAH.
    And it felt good, right?

Thanks for the donation Chi-boy!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Xile is on a distinguished road Xile's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah bro because I went and sung to a baby afterward. A little baby.
    X-man: The One Man Wolfpack...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Xile View Post
    Yeah bro because I went and sung to a baby afterward. A little baby.
    Ummmmm, OK, dude
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Unknown to me for some time aparently my paypal accout has ben frozen? I hate paypal, and what's with the .19 cents deposited in my bank account?

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had that happen. If you phone them it can usually be sorted out in my experience.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I've had that happen. If you phone them it can usually be sorted out in my experience.
    Haha Brice, you posted here!!!! $5 is customary!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast