Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2012 TheDarkTower.org Tee-Shirt

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered the last 7 shirts.

Here is what I ordered:
    1-XXL Black Tee shirt SOLD
    2-XL RED tee shirts- ON HOLD FOR AUCTION
    1 XL RED hoodie (pullover) ON HOLD
    1 XL Black hoodie (pullover) (Price is extra)-ON HOLD
    1-L Black Tee shirt- First person to reserve in this thread (and pay within 72 hours) gets it. SOLD-SKC
    1-M Black tee shirt-First person to reserve in this thread (and pay within 72 hours) gets it. Sold to TCCbodhi

Only 19 total shirts, and only 3 in red. That's it. No PC's, just 19 made.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a limited edition shirt and Shannon, didn't!!!! LOL LOL LOL Boo-Ya!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I got a limited edition shirt and Shannon, didn't!!!! LOL LOL LOL Boo-Ya!!!!! LOL
    He could still bid on one of the auction shirts, or the infidel could bid and buy it for him.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guess what just arrived...........?

I also received a red XL tee shirt, as well as the other few that people ordered. I will ship by Saturday.
    19, that's it, and I will either keep 3 or 4, or auction them.
    10 years from now the shirts will be on Ebay, used and selling for >$50. Congrats and thanks to those who purchased, and I am donating $5 from every shirt sold towards the Fundraiser.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Jerome!!! Just awesome!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The hoodies look fantastic!

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I ordered the last 7 shirts.

Here is what I ordered:
    2-XL RED tee shirts- ON HOLD FOR AUCTION
    1 XL RED hoodie (pullover) ON HOLD
    1 XL Black hoodie (pullover) (Price is extra)-ON HOLD
    1-L Black Tee shirt- First person to reserve in this thread (and pay within 72 hours) gets it. SOLD-SKC
    1-M Black tee shirt-First person to reserve in this thread (and pay within 72 hours) gets it. Sold to TCCbodhi

Only 19 total shirts, and only 3 in red. That's it. No PC's, just 19 made.
    I received my shirt Friday. Thank you Jerome!

SKC

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine about a week ago too. It's very cool. Thanks!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse. The red hoodie is now sold.

There is one XL red Tee left.

2-XL RED tee shirts- ONE On HOLD
    1 XL RED hoodie (pullover) SOLD
    1 XL Black hoodie (pullover) SOLD (To me! )

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I could put the unworn Med Black tee back in to an auction for the fundraiser. I really don't have much that I would otherwise be able to contribute. It's a beautiful shirt. It is quite large for a medium. I'd probably say it is between a typical large and X-large concert tee. Is this thread the most appropriate place to do so? Is it even worthwhile?

Country
    Country Flag

OK, Let's get this fundraiser to it's goal!

I'll send my Black Medium shirt (1 of only 19 total) off to the first person in the US to reply and donate $25.00 to the widget. It hasn't been worn, and as I said above, it is maybe closer between being a Large or XL shirt. If you're interested, please reply to this thread so I can go from 1st responders. If you're the 1st, I'll message you, then send out the shirt once the admins confirm the donation has been made to the Haven fundraiser.

Thanks to Randall for initially having the shirts made and suggesting this form of donating it back in for Haven, and also to Merlin for overseeing the widget/fundraiser!
    Last edited by TCCBodhi; 04-03-2012 at 05:24 AM. Reason: I wanted to got for the It related 27.00 but the widget will just do $5 dollar increments.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    OK, Let's get this fundraiser to it's goal!

I'll send my Black Medium shirt (1 of only 19 total) off to the first person in the US to reply and donate $27.00 to the widget. It hasn't been worn, and as I said above, it is maybe closer between being a Large or XL shirt. If you're interested, please reply to this thread so I can go from 1st responders. If you're the 1st, I'll message you, then send out the shirt once the admins confirm the donation has been made to the Haven fundraiser.

Thanks to Randall for initially having the shirts made and suggesting this form of donating it back in for Haven, and also to Merlin for overseeing the widget/fundraiser!
    Your most welcome!!!! Hell, I plunked down $5 just for your gesture TCC!!!! BTW, you can only donate in $5 increments I believe.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Got mine yesterday! Thanks J! Wearing it today!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

Still no takers as of yet. It looks just like the picture at the top of the thread (and has 2012 below the graphic). Reply that you want it, follow through if I let you know that you're "at bat", and it's yours! I'll try to watch today, but hectic at work today as always.

Country
    Country Flag

I've still got this shirt, so let me open it up a bit further. I'll send it to a non-US recipient for a slightly larger donation to the Haven widget. If you're in a typical European (or similar) location, $30 would likely do it. A $25 donation would still work if you are in the US. I'll work from the 1st response to the thread, so if you want it, reply to the thread and I'll let you know to make your donation.

This is a cool shirt and is very special since is 1 of only 19 that were made. It's just a bit too large for me and it's a way for me to contribute in some small way to the fundraiser.

Country
    Country Flag

My mini-auction portion of this 1 shirt has moved over to http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-Tower-T-Shirt

If you are interested in the shirt I have available, please visit that thread.

Thanks again to Merlin, RandallFlagg & all the other fans that make this such a vibrant place to get their Stephen King fix.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

There is one XL red Tee left.

2-XL RED tee shirts- ONE On HOLD
    Jerome, any slim chance this is still available?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No. I kept one for myself. Sorry.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4