Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 117 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: The Library Policeman

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    VERY NICE NEW STUFF !!!
    Is it the small or big Fluffy?
    Thanks, Frank. It's the smaller version of Fluffy. I'm not sure if the larger version comes with the crate?? May be wrong though.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Totally want that Pennywise! Nice haul!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm green with envy!!! Wonderful acquisitions. I bet, Grant is happy to know that they are in such a good home.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That I am Wild Bill, that I am Could think of a nicer Scotsman to give it to (oh, that's right, I only know the one anyway - still, they look great in your collection mate) !!!

Oh, and yeah, the big Fluffy is crateless and free-standing
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    That I am Wild Bill, that I am Could think of a nicer Scotsman to give it to (oh, that's right, I only know the one anyway - still, they look great in your collection mate) !!!

So good to see you, my friend!! I trust all is well in the land down under!!!

Have a Vege-mite sandwhich on me!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Totally want that Pennywise! Nice haul!!!
    Thanks Dez. He seems to be everyone's favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm green with envy!!! Wonderful acquisitions. I bet, Grant is happy to know that they are in such a good home.
    Thanks Bill. I'll certainly take good care of them for him!

Ah thanks Grant. You don't want to know too many Scotsmen any way, mate. Trust me And thanks for clearing up the Fluffy size/crate question. I knew you'd know.

So good to see you, my friend!! I trust all is well in the land down under!!!

Have a Vege-mite sandwhich on me!!! LOL
    Hear Hear! Well said my brutha.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Alan, Roog has 32 H&S PB's for sale. Go PM him, dude!!!!

Pics in the "Classified" thread. They look pristine.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Traveler wch1968 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Superb collection!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bought this from Paul ( wch1968 ) who recently joined the site here. Fantastic to deal with, great condition book and great packaging job!

Thanks Paul!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it Alan. CD's Buick 8 has some of the best artwork of any King book IMHO.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! One of my favorites... the story itself I thought was only ok, but the production value of this edition is just fantastic.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Congrats! One of my favorites... the story itself I thought was only ok, but the production value of this edition is just fantastic.

Ain't that the truth!! Congrats, Alan!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Love it Alan. CD's Buick 8 has some of the best artwork of any King book IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John

Ain't that the truth!! Congrats, Alan!!!
    Thanks guys! Agree with the comments, too.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this from Paul as well. Came today. Same flawless transaction!

Thanks again, Paul.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, From a Buick and Desperation, two of the nicest lim. SK books !!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That Collie Entragian rendition is one of my all-time favourite pieces of King art. Love it! Still need to get that book as well... I stay away from gift and limited editions as a rule, but I love this one...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats, From a Buick and Desperation, two of the nicest lim. SK books !!!
    Thanks, Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That Collie Entragian rendition is one of my all-time favourite pieces of King art. Love it! Still need to get that book as well... I stay away from gift and limited editions as a rule, but I love this one...
    I agree, Michaël. This cover along with Whelan's Firestarter are my 2 favourites.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My very good friend here on the forum (who doesn't liked to be named in these matters) kindly sent me this from the USA.

Big thanks again!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

And here he is with his UK brethern

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Also got another Gift Edition the other day:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this from our very own Jonp here on the forum. Absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

Thanks Jon!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My pleasure Alan. I'm glad you're happy with it.
    Wow, what a collection! I only looked at the end of your collection before, I've just seen it from start to finish. Very envious - you'll got a few items on my wish list.
    Love the pics of Holly!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    My pleasure Alan. I'm glad you're happy with it.
    Wow, what a collection! I only looked at the end of your collection before, I've just seen it from start to finish. Very envious - you'll got a few items on my wish list.
    Love the pics of Holly!!
    Thanks Jon! Holly is our favourite 1st edition

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome edition additions, Alan!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 117 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast