Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 567 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 14174

Thread: Stephen King Collecting Questions

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know of a collector named Heiner Warnking?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post
    Don't know him, but it's an anagram of "A Gherkin Winner"

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post
    Don't know him, but it's an anagram of "A Gherkin Winner"
    lol.....I did not know that.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

omg....hahahahhaha!

John F. Kennedy brandnewfan is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I have a question. I have The Plant as a pdf file on my computer but I'd rather have a physical copy of it; it's easier on my eyes to read when it's on paper than on a computer screen. So I was wondering if any of you knew the legality of me having the pdf file printed in book form. I wouldn't be selling it or anything, it would 100% for my own personal use. Since it's not a commercially available release I wasnt sure if it would be okay or not. However I won't do it if that means its not legal for me to do so. Any suggestions are appreciated

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

There's absolutely no problem about printing yourself a copy. I've done that myself (I have the same problem--I have trouble reading a long item on a computer screen.) As long as you don't print multiple copies in order to sell them, it's perfectly legal.

And welcome to the boards! Please feel free to post frequently!

John

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I printed my copy of The Plant at home, then took it to Kinko's and had it bound into a book. No problem at all.

Welcome!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Whats the legaility of forwarding me a copy of that PDF file?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You can find the pdf files here: http://charnelhouse.tripod.com/theplant.html

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I printed my copy of The Plant at home, then took it to Kinko's and had it bound into a book. No problem at all.
    Could you post a picture?
    That sounds interesting.

Printed mine and put the sheets in covers in a 3 ring binder.

Best I could do at the time, may be time to revisit this...

Karl

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You can find the pdf files here: http://charnelhouse.tripod.com/theplant.html
    Oh sweet, thank you

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Wow, thanks. I never did finish reading past Part 3 or 4.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    That sounds interesting.

Karl
    Here you go. It has a plastic clear cover and a black back cover. Nothing too spectacular. Printed the pages front and back. I think it cost my $5.00 for the whole thing

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually, i should do the same thing!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I know what I'm doing with the work laser printer and binding machine when I get to work on Monday.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that looks really nice! I just put mine in a 3-ring binder.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That sounds interesting.

Karl
    Here you go. It has a plastic clear cover and a black back cover. Nothing too spectacular. Printed the pages front and back. I think it cost my $5.00 for the whole thing

Very Cool Eric.
    Thanks for the pic.

Karl

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've still got my copy lying around unread and unbound. Deep down I'm still waiting for King to finish it.
    Wasn't there talk once Simon and Shuster were going to publish this in monthly installments, like the Green Mile?
    Our Dutch fan site reported on this.

sk

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I read that somewhere also. Can't remember the source though.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I thought THE PLANT was finished! Shows you what I know. I'm still going to download it and read what's there.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I need some information on the S/L 999

As far as I know, there is a signed/numbered edition that comes in a slipcase and is NOT signed by King.

That being said, I am confused, by this auction

S/L 999

The auction says it is signed ONLY by King....and you can see that the King signature was added as an afterthought.

Anybody have any information for me on this?

EDIT

OK, I found that CD still has a page for this book:

999 on the Cemetery Dance Website

So, I guess there are 500 numbered/slipcased copies signed by 27 contributors.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

If I remember correctly it was signed by all the authors except King and Joyce Carol Oates.
    This looks very odd to me as the book has a signature page for King which is blank. I had him sign mine at the Lisey's Story signing in London. He told me he had only signed a couple of them in the past.

Jon

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I need some information on the S/L 999

As far as I know, there is a signed/numbered edition that comes in a slipcase and is NOT signed by King.

That being said, I am confused, by this auction

S/L 999

The auction says it is signed ONLY by King....and you can see that the King signature was added as an afterthought.

Anybody have any information for me on this?

EDIT

OK, I found that CD still has a page for this book:

999 on the Cemetery Dance Website

So, I guess there are 500 numbered/slipcased copies signed by 27 contributors.
    And I believe 1955spartan has a copy for sale here:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...n-1955-Spartan

Good Luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That sounds interesting.

Karl

Good idea !!! I must do the same with my german ´Pflanze´.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    If I remember correctly it was signed by all the authors except King and Joyce Carol Oates.
    This looks very odd to me as the book has a signature page for King which is blank. I had him sign mine at the Lisey's Story signing in London. He told me he had only signed a couple of them in the past.

Jon
    I saw him sign one in London. It must have been you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 567 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast