Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 160 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3999

Thread: What are you watching right now?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Jurassic Park on blu ray fantasgasmic.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Here's something that'll make both bears and Mattrick happy: currently watching The Last Exorcism.
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching the Director's cut of "The Exorcist" Dig the crab walk!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Once Upon A Time, Grimm, and Sanctuary

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Due to my recent enjoyment of the game, I'm currently Watching Right Now: Back to the Future. Been too long since I last watched this. Comedy, scifi, adventure, and timey-wimeyness - love it.

- Melike

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday the first time ever on German Free TV - Paterns of Force - Star Trek: The Original Series

Because the episode contains Nazi uniforms and insignia, and features a character who makes the statement that Nazi Germany was the "most efficient society" ever created, this episode is the only one which was not aired.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's another Doctor Who night: The Hungry Earth/Cold Blood so my roommate can catch up on Rory's storyline so we can move on to the epic two-parter finale!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

In honour of Remembrance Day, I'm currently watching one of the greatest endings to a tv series ever.

Fuck, I really do need to get myself a complete set of Black Adder pronto.

- Melike

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Yesterday the first time ever on German Free TV - Paterns of Force - Star Trek: The Original Series

Because the episode contains Nazi uniforms and insignia, and features a character who makes the statement that Nazi Germany was the "most efficient society" ever created, this episode is the only one which was not aired.
    So, does germany not allow any nazi imagery than? I mean is it illegal or just like taboo?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Fuck, I really do need to get myself a complete set of Black Adder pronto.
    Fuck, you really do! I am very surprised you haven't got it yet.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well bears, to be honest it's just been so long since I've had the chance to watch it and therefore have much of a chance to be reminded of its greatness. Back in high school, it used to get repeated a lot, and I always enjoyed watching it. Wasn't too sure about Goes Forth, at first, as it seemed to be rather different to the first 3 series. But now that I think back on it, it just might become my favourite one of the lot (my increased fascination with the First World War and the sheer pointlessness of much of it might have something to do with it). I don't know, I'll need to keep an eye out for a box set next time I'm in town. But the fact is, whenever I think of today, I'm always reminded of this ending (and the comic Charley's War, which I also need to buy volumes of asap). Always.

*Heads off to lunch break in town*

- Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goes Forth has always been my favorite.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Well, I've just bought The Ultimate Edition set, which includes very close to everything Blackadder, including the Christmas Carol special and The Cavalier Years, but for some reason it doesn't include the unaired pilot that I've only recently found out about. Been far too long since I've watched the series, a huge mistake on my part. I think I'll aim to correct that this weekend!

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Right Now: the first disc of my Blackadder set.

The first series is most often thought of as "the weakest series", especially because, comedy-wise at least, it's pretty different to the other Blackadders, especially the character, but honestly, I still think it's brilliant. Of course, it's really series 2 onwards where the shit's at: while series 1 has Atkinson as essentially Mr. Bean in Shaspearian medieval England, just like Johnny English is Mr. Bean as a spy (only in the latter case, not half as funny), series 2 is where he really shows just how brilliant he can be at playing the ruthless, genuinely intelligent bastard type.

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching Blackadder II. The first series had a pretty good first ep, with a really good idea that all that stuff about Henry VII killing Richard III was bullshit and acting as a great parody for Shakespeare plays, but a lot of the rest of the eps were pretty weak. First ep of the 2nd series is already proving itself to be so much better.

"'Yes it is', not 'That it be'!"

Oh, and Americans? Prepare to have your mind blown.
    Spoiler:

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Watching right now: my brand new Doctor Who: Series 6 set in high definition, before anyone else!

Now watching the season opener for the first time since watching the finale. A little weird now, I must say. Knowing the conclusion to the whole thing doesn't make it any less of a total headfuck - in fact, knowing where the season opener leads to and how it all ties back to the season opener just makes it even more headfucky!

- Melike

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Watching right now: ...Doctor Who...
    NO FUCKIN' WAY!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Latest episode of How I Met Your Mother (episode 10) was AMAZING. Neil Patrick Harris has never been better.

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Sanctuary on syfy

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching right now: my brand new Doctor Who: Series 6 set in high definition, before anyone else!

Now watching the season opener for the first time since watching the finale. A little weird now, I must say. Knowing the conclusion to the whole thing doesn't make it any less of a total headfuck - in fact, knowing where the season opener leads to and how it all ties back to the season opener just makes it even more headfucky!
    Have I told you lately that I hate you? If your life had a face, I would punch it

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

^ Alkanto... that is, hands down, one of the best things I've heard in a long time.

Watching Pleasantville.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Have I told you lately that I hate you? If your life had a face, I would punch it
    Yeah!...wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Watching Pleasantville.
    That reminds me: I still need to watch Psychoville!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Yeah!...wait, what?
    Oh, like you don't know... You have the best luck with pre-orders! Meanwhile, I won't see any of the special features until at least Tuesday afternoon...

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Watching Pleasantville.
    That reminds me: I still need to watch Psychoville!
    Yes you do!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now watching: the only piece of Blackadder I haven't watched in full yet: Blackadder's Christmas Carol. What little I've seen of it before looks incredibly promising, as Ebenezer Blackadder is revealed to be the "kindest and most wonderful man in the whole of England".

Already, I'm liking the fresh twist given to the story!

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 160 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast