Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I agree, those ARCS are great.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool ARCs!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Last year, i bought some comics from the German comic artist Rainer F. Engel,
    Monsters Illustrated about the worldīs greatest Monsters.
    It was possible to order from Mr. Engel a remarque from a Monster/evil person... and i of cause asked him for some classic Stephen King Monster drawings.

CUJO

The Comic Monsters Illustrated #1 with some nice
    promo monster postcards.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like it congrats
    “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
    — Roland Deschain

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! That's a fanastic Remarque. Very jealous. Congratulations.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet Remarque, Frank!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice doggie...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice doggie...
    LOL You better have a biscuit, bitch!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the Cujo drawing! Congrats!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic Cujo remarque, Frank. Congrats!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tks a lot all...
    i realy like the drawing style from Rainer F. Engel....
    In the next weeks i show his other remarques, one of them is a AMAZING PENNYWISE...

BUT..... i still have other stuff....
    This weekend NORDCON, visited reading events with 13 authors, met Illustrators.
    A lot of time to talk, amazing events.... and i get 1-2-10 signed books...

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    and i get 1-2-10 signed books...
    hahahaha... very exact

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

J.R.R. Tolkien - Die Briefe vom Weihnachtsmann / The Father Santa Letters
    old and newer edition

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet edition, Frank!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

THE DARK TOWER - Puzzle
    Ravensburger

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How cool is that!! Is it an official product?

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Itīs not official, ... you can sent a Foto to Ravensburger and they create a Puzzle, 3D Puzzle or Memory for you.
    Found it on ebay, for 1.- Euro.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice item, and lucky you found it on ebay

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice puzzle. Congrats.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    THE DARK TOWER - Puzzle
    Ravensburger
    How cool is that?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow that's awesome!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

21.06.2015 George RR Martin in HAMBURG

What a NICE bookreading event.
    Everyone getīs a different color wristband... when we enter the CCH
    The event, arround 2hrs. GRRM talked with the moderator arround 1,5 hrs about his
    childhood, Marvel comics, politic, sf and fantasy literature.

GRRM also told that Sibel Kekilli, the German/Turkish GOT Actress was his Hamburg tour guide.
    Sibel was of cause in the audience, earlier this year Sibel Kekilli visited GRRM in Santa Fe for theGerman ARTE TV show:
    Durch die Nacht (eng.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz8gO9D-F8w

Then GRRM read for arrond 30 min. something unpublished..... AMAZING ....

At the end, the moderator told the audience that everyone with a grey wristband can buy a signed WESTEROS !!! only 120 !!
    My wristband was ... BLUE....

Signed books only with GREY wristband

I of cause wait, from several other booksigning events i know that sometimes/allways some people
    donīt want there signed books.
    Then a man from the bookshop Heymann asked if there is still someone with a grey wristband.......
    NOBODY....
    I jumped in the line.... they start to sell the rest of the signed books...
    waiting.. thinking..... hoping... PLEASE..... PLEASE... PLEASE...

Then, they have 12 signed WESTEROS books.... and i was nr. 8 in the line.... !!!
    YES YES YES i get signed book

Ticket, wristband - Wild Cards promo books

George R.R: Martin - WESTEROS
    German HC SIGNED from GRRM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast