Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2481

Thread: Book Collection: Stockerlone

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Frank. I have no idea how you find this stuf...Never saw it before.

sk

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool indeed, Frank.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill - Thumbprint
    German edition

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One more.....
    Stephen King - Dark Tower 1-7
    German Metallic Hartcover
    Publisher:Heyne

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fanastic Frank. I have always liked to look of those metallic editions.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent, Frank! Love this metallic hardcover set. But didn't you already have this,a couple of times over???
    When I decided to get rid of my non-English kingbooks, I sold my set.
    That was a sad day indeed.

sk

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Fanastic Frank. I have always liked to look of those metallic editions.
    Nice but sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Excellent, Frank! Love this metallic hardcover set. But didn't you already have this,a couple of times over???
    When I decided to get rid of my non-English kingbooks, I sold my set.
    That was a sad day indeed.

sk
    YES, i had a few sets, but have all sold except my original wrapped set.
    Have now found again one complete set for a good price.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Frank. Looks very sharp.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool editions! Classy.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So far, i visited this year only 3 bookreading events...

08.01.2016 Thomas Finn
    He signed me the anthology AUS DUNKLEN FEDERN

http://www.buecherhallen.de/holstens...-finn-08012016

Deich Dünkel Dissonanzen /dike, conceit, dissonance -
    Staged crime reading with live classical singing and piano in a old
    castle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBxo2p5sGIk

19.01.2015 Verschwörung in Rot / Conspiracy in red
    Kristina Lohfeldt + Marco Ansing
    rehearsal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05GBykVB_hE

Since I know the authors well I already have more or less all her books with signatures.
    Therefore, these events were just pure pleasure and no signature hunting.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Basar der Bösen Träume
    Heyne HC

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Frank. Congrats.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Zum Glück heißt es nicht "Träume"
    Schön das du die deutschen mit sammelst!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill - Christmas postcard

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank. Congratulations. I haven't seen that one before. I only seen the one of the front of the car same as the UK 1st DJ.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank. Congratulations. I haven't seen that one before. I only seen the one of the front of the car same as the UK 1st DJ.
    Me too. Looks great Frank

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill HORNS
    DVD

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Frank. Congratulations. I haven't see the film yet, is it any good?

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's not bad. The book is Awesome

Congrats frank !

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Congrats frank !
    Thanks. Kind of figured. It's very rare to have the film better than the book.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Congrats frank !
    Thanks. Kind of figured. It's very rare to have the film better than the book.
    Yes, the book is great, the movie.... not bad.
    To see ´Harry Potter´ in a different role is interesting.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For a short time there were in Hamburg a few books machines, rebuild cigarette machines.
    One of the books that you could get there was a novel by Gunter Gerlach whose books I collect for a longer time.
    Unfortunately, the bookmaschine company quickly went bankrupt, since I was trying to get one of the rare miniature books from Gunter Gerlach.

Some weeks ago I spoke with a work colleague about books, and he told me that he has exactly this book, incl. the superrare small box. He gave it to me, and I went to a bookreading event from Gunter Gerlach this Monday.
    He was surprised to see the book and signed it for me.

Gunter Gerlach - Verdächtiger Verkehr / Suspicious Traffic
    Automatenverlag

For size comparison, a typical paperback and the small size book with box.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Something older.....

Hendrik Dorgathen - Space Dog
    signed and remarqued

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

For Joe Hill´s first German book promo tour BLIND -HSB 2007, there was more or less no promo.
    Only a few people visited the events, signed books are extrem hard to find..... but i was again LUCKY !!!

Joe Hill - Blind
    signed 31.03.2017 Berlin

My two other signed books from the Berlin bookreading event.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast