Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Shannon

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

New Addition Saturday: Week Of December 18-24, 2011

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul, Shannon!!!!

A Very Happy Holiday to you and Amber!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks friend, the same to you and yours!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Shannon !
    I see you got a proof in there

Ralph Mulleins started a program called "pass on the read". I was his Christmas recipient.

If you PM me your details Shannon you will be mine ( It will be a proof of some kind )

Merry Christmas

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Did you buy that Night Visions from eBay?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

MrC, I am slowly purchasing an entire collection from a former collector that I found through Craigslist, that's where the Night Visions 5 S/L came from. I am selling it for $150, if you're interest please PM me.

Shannon

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Message sent

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

New Addition Monday: Week Of December 25-31, 2011

HAVEN PRESS KIT front and first four postcards
    ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY #1188, January 6, 2012 features three King-related references: "Feedback: King's List" (nonfiction) by Nanette Williams, "Sundance Doc Looks At Shining Rumors" (nonfiction) by Anthony Breznican, and a mention of Carrie White in "Salander's Sisters" sidebar

HAVEN PRESS KIT inside, paper postcard band, and other four postcards
    THE STAND, German paperback

PLAYBOY, December 2006 (first apperance of "Willa")
    One of my Stephen King presents from my parents. They love to tease me about my collection/hobby/obsession.
    CEMETERY DANCE, Fall 1992 (first appearance of "Chattery Teeth")

SHADOWS (first appearance of "Nona")
    11/22/63 First Edition
    STEPHEN KING GOES TO THE MOVIES

My main Christmas present from Amber. She framed my original "Georgie Chases His Boat" artwork from Cemetery Dance's It.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

GREAT

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The framed It art looks great, Shannon! Nice job with the framing, too.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent Shannon! The frame job looks really sharp and I really like the Haven stuff.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

New Addition Wednesday: Time-Frame Of January 1-11, 2011

GRAVEYARD SHIFT audiobook, cassette
    THE DARK HALF bird seed, promo item
    THE STAND (two volumes), Russian edition
    THE GUNSLINGER, signed limited edition audiobook, cassette

Two teases for the Unveiling:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the price on the DJ?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol, I wish.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

New Addition Saturday: Time-Frame Of January 12-21, 2012

NEWSPAPER CLIPPING: Unknown newspaper: "What Was Your Scariest Moment?" (nonfiction, first appearance???) by Stephen King
    NEWSPAPER CLIPPING: Las Vegas Review-Journal: November 1, 1986: "King Cancels Halloween Tour" (nonfiction, small quote from King) by unknown writer.
    NEWSPAPER: The New York Times Book Review: Volume 90, Number 6, February 10, 1985: "What Went Down When Magyk Went Up" (nonfiction, first appearance) by Stephen King
    NEWSPAPER: The New York Times Book Review: Volume 90, Number 22, June 2, 1985: "Famous First Words: Well Begun Is Half Done" (nonfiction, first appearance) by Stephen King and others
    NEWSPAPER: USA Today: Volume 3, Number 167, May 10, 1985: ("Inquiry: Topic: Horrors!" (interview with Stephen King) by Craid Modderno)

Wolves Of The Calla Bookstore Promo Items: Advertising plan brochure (first half), t-shirt (front), window cling.

Wolves Of The Calla Bookstore Promo Items continued: Advertising plan brochure (second half), t-shirt (back), publisher's letter.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that shirt!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great shirt Mr. Shannon!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Shannon!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon's New Additions: Time-Frame Of January 22-29, 2012

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

P.S. I have quite a lot more interesting items coming my way, but I have decided (again) that I am going to take a break from buying things until my car is paid off. I think I only owe about three thousand. Shouldn't take too long. So, see ya next week with what should be the last of my New Additions for a while.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On their way tomorrow!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    P.S. I have quite a lot more interesting items coming my way, but I have decided (again) that I am going to take a break from buying things until my car is paid off. I think I only owe about three thousand. Shouldn't take too long. So, see ya next week with what should be the last of my New Additions for a while.
    Sneak peak of Shannon's new P&J:
    Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Sneak peak of Shannon's new P&J:
    Spoiler:
    LOL Spit up my Ginger-Ale!!!! LOL LOL

Shannon, you need a H20ASG more than ever!!!! LOL

Look at the "Blood Specs" !!!!!! LOL It's "cutting edge" and on "point" LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon's New Additions: Time-Frame Of January 30-February 4, 2012

Proofs, yay!

Promo items (a four member transaction. That was fun, lol)

US First Edition The Stand (Uncut) and an anthology I haven't seen before, including "The Langoliers"

My new Sköldpadda. I'm sure everyone remembers this eBay ad: LINK

I wanted my TMSG to have a new friend to talk to!

The oldest King item I now have in my collection. One of his college yearbooks. This is over forty years old. I rock! Only two pictures of him in here, no name references.

Picture one.

Picture two. Where's Waldo Stephen King?

There he is!

Under The Dome UK S/L

He Is Legend S/L. I love the bevelled slipcase.

The Waste Lands Art Portfolio, S/L from Ned Dameron

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice additions, Shannon!!!

Tell me you didn't buy that "Skolpadda" from that nut-job on eBay who wanted $1900+ for it!!! LOL I know you didn't, but remember him? LOL

Our little Shannon, showing pics random of TMSG. My they grow up fast!!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast