Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: jhanic proofs

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Ive never seen that before. Very nice John! Congratulations.
    Publication date is october 2011 so i guess there´s not too many out there yet

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest proof, with King's recipe for Pretty Good Bread:

Thanks again, Hannes!

John

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I thought I was gonna come in here and see 11/22/63 as well....phew! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Soon, I hope. Soon.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have another pretty unique item coming to me by the end of the week. I'm looking forward to it.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I have another pretty unique item coming to me by the end of the week. I'm looking forward to it.

John
    I'm looking forward to seeing it too.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Me too, John!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Me also! And let me know first if you get an extra proof of 11/22/63 you don't want! (which of course I'll pay for)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'd really like to see pictures of your book room or at least your King books.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The problem is that I shake VERY badly, and it's virtually impossible for me to use a camera. Also, my book room (which is also my bedroom) is a real mess.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

What appear to be the original printer's proofs for It:

And the same for Misery:

I originally thought these were just F&Gs, but after inspection, I realize these are pre-proof items.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! that's some pretty neat stuff, John!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing!!!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice John ! Congratulations
    Did you get this from bookmagician ?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep! How did you know?

John

Country
    Country Flag

He offered me a lot of proofs and wanted to know what my budget was like
    I just asked how much he wanted for the proofs and got no answer
    He had a few i wanted

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

He's a she, and she's selling the stuff for her mother. I've helped her with some of the pricing today. If you want, I'll PM her email address to you.

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is amazing, John! Congratulations.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What appear to be the original printer's proofs for It:

And the same for Misery:

I originally thought these were just F&Gs, but after inspection, I realize these are pre-proof items.

John
    Once again, I bow to the "Proof-King"!!!!!!!

You R Da Man!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

That one is definitely on my wishlist. I don't expect to come across one anytime soon.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Soon, I hope. Soon.

John
    I think I heard through the grapevine that S&S shipped out their 11/22/63 proofs. I did hear that they're being pretty tight with them as they denied some people that usually get them.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've not heard from any of my contacts yet. I've got my fingers crossed, though.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It 25th Anniversary edition proof from CD:

And the spine:

John

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I was wondering who would be the first to post about this.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!! I know of one other collector who is expecting one, I should have known John would be in the game, too! Congratulations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast