Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 344 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 8587

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Rachel Readman's Constant Reader Statue, hand painted, please.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Insomnia gift edition

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Still

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Looking to buy a NICE copy of Justin Cronin´s The Passage UK ARC.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Missed out on a Fine/Fine U.S. 1st/1st of FIRESTARTER today...so am still looking for one.
    ...aaaand me still. The ones on ABE are typically too expensive, and the ones on eBay are usually too beat up or spine lettering faded etc etc.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shrinkwrapped paperback gift sets. I have the following:
    Different Seasons/The Stand/Skeleton Crew (blue slipcase)
    Firestarter/The Dead Zone/'Salem's Lot (orange slipcase)
    Pet Sematary/Carrie/Night Shift (red slipcase)
    The Bachman Books/Thinner/The Tommyknockers (green slipcase)
    The Stand (Complete & Uncut)/The Dark Half (black slipcase)
    Different Seasons/The Stand (#3)
    Firestarter/The Dead Zone/'Salem's Lot (#4)

Silver Bullet paperweight
    Maximum Overdrive promo truck
    Rachel Readman's Constant Reader Statue, hand painted
    Prototype/Error dustjackets/slipcases/books/etc.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This is probably a weird request (or is it?), but: did anyone ever download/make printscreens of the following 'first appearance' excerpts:

B170. The Dark Tower V – Prologue: Calla Bryn Sturgis
    1. From www.stephenking.com
    GOT IT

B180. Chapter 1: Callahan and the Vampires
    1. From www.stephenking.com
    GOT IT

B184. The Pulse [Advance excerpt (Chapter 1) from Cell]
    1. www.amazon.com

Even though I know these online excerpts are totally uninteresting and irrelevant to most in terms of 'collecting', I'd like to be able to check them out. There are a couple of others listed in Brooks' Bibliography, most of which I have.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Still

Haven't seen a single one (that you haven't already seen) in over a month Frank.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Shrinkwrapped paperback gift sets. I have the following:
    Different Seasons/The Stand/Skeleton Crew (blue slipcase)
    Firestarter/The Dead Zone/'Salem's Lot (orange slipcase)
    Pet Sematary/Carrie/Night Shift (red slipcase)
    The Bachman Books/Thinner/The Tommyknockers (green slipcase)
    The Stand (Complete & Uncut)/The Dark Half (black slipcase)
    Different Seasons/The Stand (#3)
    Firestarter/The Dead Zone/'Salem's Lot (#4)

Silver Bullet paperweight
    Maximum Overdrive promo truck
    Rachel Readman's Constant Reader Statue, hand painted
    Prototype/Error dustjackets/slipcases/books/etc.
    I'm old and infirm, are you selling or buying? My bad!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Michaël, I know for sure I have printed copies of B170.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Buying, lol.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Still

Haven't seen a single one (that you haven't already seen) in over a month Frank.

NOTHING .... Only the ... ugly-water damage book from abe.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a S/L Regulators or Christine. Thanks!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for He Is Legend S/L

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

RF so graciously helped me with a COTW - just need to find a good dj for it. Anyone have a spare or one they are willing to part with?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    RF so graciously helped me with a COTW - just need to find a good dj for it. Anyone have a spare or one they are willing to part with?
    I'm sorry to say that the DJ is worth ten times more than the book for this title.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Forgot about this thread, and placed this in the Classifieds...at the risk of repeating myself, I thought this is the more appropriate home for it:

DID YOU JUST WIN A (KING-RELATED) JOSEPH PAYNE BRENNAN AUCTION?

I don't suppose anyone here was the lucky winner of this auction, were they...?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joseph-Payne...vip=true&rt=nc

As a huge Brennan fan -- and the King intro for his pb collection being what led me to his work some thirty years ago or so -- I'm still kicking myself for losing out on this one. If the lucky winner would like to make an immediate 50% gain on his win, let me know.

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I'm sorry to say that the DJ is worth ten times more than the book for this title.
    still need to find one

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Paying $$$$$ for THE STAND S/L

Will pay $1550 for a copy of THE STAND S/L. Must be Fine//VF condition (book and black coffin box) , complete with original glassine wrapper. Shoot me an email.

Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    still need to find one
    RF posted an ebay auction recently for one at about $70. Not sure if it's still open or not, but good luck!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WANTED:

SALEM'S LOT-signed-any edition, or signed/limited.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a IT 25th S/L.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Looking for a IT 25th S/L.
    You ain't getting mine, you damn contest winner you!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon or Anyone?

What is the going price for a Rachel Redman hand painted Constant Reader statue?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon or Anyone?

What is the going price for a Rachel Redman hand painted Constant Reader statue?
    $5. I'll give you $10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 344 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast