Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 344 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Check out my collections thread:

Blaze post #1
    Cell post #1
    Just After Sunset post #4

I can't find the Under the Dome promo in the thread, so here's a picture:

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting, thanks John

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I have a second copy of the UK 1/200 SL of The Wind Through the Keyhole coming in the mail via FedEx next week and I'm willing to trade both copies that I have for a Grant SL edition. If anyone's interested let me know.

The first one was only opened to check the number - #48 - but the second one is as yet unopened.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted:
    The Colorado Kid

J.K. Potter Remarqued!!!!

In order to complete a set!!!!!! Have pity on me!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Why not buy a brand new copy and then have him remarque it? You're TDT.org's art guy, remember?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Looking for some promotional samplers/excerpts from Hodder & Stoughton:

Blaze
    Cell
    Under The Dome
    Just After Sunset (the 'partial proof')
    I've seen a CELL one on ebay the other day.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

A Cell promotional sampler from Hodder & Stoughton? All I see on eBay are the regular UK hardcovers and some UK paperbacks. I f you have a link, please share...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Why not buy a brand new copy and then have him remarque it? You're TDT.org's art guy, remember?
    Believe me I tried!!! Tough artists to track down!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    A Cell promotional sampler from Hodder & Stoughton? All I see on eBay are the regular UK hardcovers and some UK paperbacks. I f you have a link, please share...
    I thought i did.. but cant find it anymore. It was maybe LISEY but aint sure ;
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/Stephen-King-RARE...#ht_665wt_1139
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm planning to buy a few more of the less expensive books I still need for my collection this week. Just the plain ol' 1st/1st, nothing fancy. Let me know if anyone has these for sale or trade!

11/22/63 (Scribner)
    The Dead Zone (Viking)
    Different Seasons (Viking)
    Dolores Claiborne (Viking)
    Firestarter (Viking)
    The Green Mile Part 1 (Signet paperback)
    The Green Mile Part 3 (Signet paperback)
    Just After Sunset (Scribner)
    Pet Sematary (Doubleday)
    The Running Man (Signet paperback, Bachman)
    Secret Windows (Book of the Month 2000)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for:

THE GUNSLINGER audiobook S/L #196 and/or #290. Willing to trade my #797 of same (pictured in the link below) or pay cash.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post418959

THE DRAWING OF THE THREE audiobook S/L #196 and/or #290. Willing to pay cash.

Thanks.
    - Patrick

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I'm planning to buy a few more of the less expensive books I still need for my collection this week. Just the plain ol' 1st/1st, nothing fancy. Let me know if anyone has these for sale or trade!
    I have most of these for sale, but the shipping from the UK may be too much for you.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    I have most of these for sale, but the shipping from the UK may be too much for you.
    Sent you a PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Wanted:
    The Colorado Kid

I don't believe there will be too many of these available anywhere other than in the (sold out) Lettered sets commissioned by Steve Sargent...Analecta Books.

If anyone can help or advise you it would be him.

http://www.analectabooks.com/

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    Wanted:
    The Colorado Kid

I don't believe there will be too many of these available anywhere other than in the (sold out) Lettered sets commissioned by Steve Sargent...Analecta Books.

Yeah I contacted Steve 3 or 4 times trying to get a remarque in my Potter edition. No luck!! Like you said all the existing ones are sold out!! Still, if folks don't know they can't help, right? Oh well.

Edit: What the hell!! I sent him another email!!! Thanks for the info agrabin!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted:
    The Colorado Kid

Yeah I contacted Steve 3 or 4 times trying to get a remarque in my Potter edition. No luck!! Like you said all the existing ones are sold out!! Still, if folks don't know they can't help, right? Oh well.

Edit: What the hell!! I sent him another email!!! Thanks for the info agrabin!!!!
    If I go ahead with the sale of my collection, one if those Lettered Colorado Kid remarqued sets (N of 26) would become available. There has been some interest in the set already but just giving you a 'heads up'. You could buy it and sell off the other 2 remarques...or keep them too of course.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted:
    The Colorado Kid

If I go ahead with the sale of my collection, one if those Lettered Colorado Kid remarqued sets (N of 26) would become available. There has been some interest in the set already but just giving you a 'heads up'. You could buy it and sell off the other 2 remarques...or keep them too of course.
    AND:
    To make the 3 x N Remarqued set complete, the ´possible´ new owner in the future of cause need
    MY N Remarqued from Miller. This is a 4 book set

Gunslinger Apprentice carbinworld is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I am interested in finding a Signed Trade Full Dark No Stars and am curious about what a fair price is for a First/First & where should I buy it from? ( I probably won't be able to afford it until middle of next month, but wanted to start looking at options now.)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Betts is out now, but let him know of your interest. Price should be ~$185-$200.

Country
    Country Flag

AND:
    To make the 3 x N Remarqued set complete, the ´possible´ new owner in the future of cause need
    MY N Remarqued from Miller. This is a 4 book set [/QUOTE]

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

on the lookout for a limited 11/22/63 - I sold mine to get a first printing carrie and immediately regretted it

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

POST DELETED
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

looking for an IT Portfolio for a reasonable price

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Betts have two IT Portfolios for $95 each , number 370 and 371

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And I believe we paid $75 or $85 for them, so David's price is certainly reasonable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 344 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast