Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jerome
    I would also like one, sending you Paypal gift now.
    Karl

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I never realized how many sensitive people are out there. This, to me, is making a mountain out of a molehill.

John
    I know, right? A lotta folks wouldn't last a week in NYC!!! LOL

Spoiler:
    Please, just don't throw eggs at me. Vegetables will do nicely!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Randell. I am good for one.. put me down for a $5 donation too.. Ronnie

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The S/L is an "orphan". It is taller (in the traycase) than the 7 DT books, but shorter than LSOE. It also looks out of place next to the slipcased DT S/L's.

Am I the only one disappointed a bit by this?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I'll take 2 please, Jerome.
    I think it best to limit one for now.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I'll take 2 please, Jerome.
    I think it best to limit one for now.
    Got it. Just one then. Thank you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    The S/L is an "orphan". It is taller (in the traycase) than the 7 DT books, but shorter than LSOE. It also looks out of place next to the slipcased DT S/L's.

Am I the only one disappointed a bit by this?
    I thought about it, and the S/L doesn't match, but...it is in a traycase. Starting with LSOE Grant seems to have chosen a traycase for the DT S/L. It is a gorgeous traycase-the tangerine IMO is very nice. More and more collectors want a traycase, or a slipcase that is a work of art itself. Grant has done that, and I suppose it was inevitable. Rather than be a Luddite, I will try to embrace it, but it does look like a "red (tangerine) headed stepchild" next to the other books.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

DTI-VII are the series. LSOE and TWTTK are related DT books. I wouldn't expect those two books to fit in size with the others. I'm sure if SK decided to do a proper 8th book (VIII) then it would be slipcased and the same size as the others.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    DTI-VII are the series. LSOE and TWTTK are related DT books. I wouldn't expect those two books to fit in size with the others. I'm sure if SK decided to do a proper 8th book (VIII) then it would be slipcased and the same size as the others.
    Well since in theory King can't write a storyline after DTVII, he can only fill in the stories, or do a DT-(negative)1, DT-(negative)2 set of prequels.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like a one if still available. Thanks Jerome.

John F. Kennedy DisneyGuys is on a distinguished road DisneyGuys's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Hodder & Stoughton Sampler...

Those look very cool. I am curious what the back of the sampler looks like. Is it the same as what the book dust jacket will look like? Is the mosaic of faces submitted via Facebook on the back to make the image? Sorry for the questions, but I am really interested.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If you wind up with any left Jerome I would like a sampler too, just let me know. Thanks, Dave

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGuys View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Hodder & Stoughton Sampler...

Those look very cool. I am curious what the back of the sampler looks like. Is it the same as what the book dust jacket will look like? Is the mosaic of faces submitted via Facebook on the back to make the image? Sorry for the questions, but I am really interested.
    The back has an advert for other DT books. No mosaic.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, if you have any left at this point, please add me to your list. Thank you, Mr. Flagg and Mr. Trick.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like I ran out at TccBodhi. Sorry Oythebrave and Patrick. If I get extra, you will be first on the list.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If there is any demand, I can always get some more.

For info: This is quite a small booklet, much smaller than the 11.22.63 one.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks nice! Can I order one from you, to be sent from Scotland to NL? Thnx!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Payment Sent ! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    May I have one Jerome?
    (with another donation)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, and gals. It's $5 (preferred, but not required as a gift, if you send it otherwise Paypal takes a cut that would go towards the fundraiser) + actual shipping, which I won't know until I have the booklets and the shipping addresses.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I too would love to get one and since I now know PayPal isn't required no problem with whatever I need to do to gift, if someone just lets me know.
    I have had problems with unauthorized charges by PayPal and now refuse to use them.

To paraphrase Joplin - still waiting for that delivery.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I donated thru the forum widget, right??

Hey guys, and gals. It's $5 (preferred, but not required as a gift, if you send it otherwise Paypal takes a cut that would go towards the fundraiser) + actual shipping, which I won't know until I have the booklets and the shipping addresses.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's fine. I'll let you know what S&H are when I post the item to you.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Jerome, would it be ok to donate $10?. Guessing at $5 plus $5 shipping in the US?. Or would you rather we send payment later?.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sale-day in Germany.... with luck 08.06.2012 .... In 3 month.... FAST !!!
    Still no news about the booktitle in Germany.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome, would it be ok to donate $10?. Guessing at $5 plus $5 shipping in the US?. Or would you rather we send payment later?.
    That would be great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast