Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Resident Chris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

John

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat stuff!!
    I definitely want that limited ES one day!! (no, don't worry, not your copy...)

sk

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool additions!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for the two lim dutch
    Now to complete your Edition Phantasia Stephen King Collection
    NEBEL is your next target

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some of my new Books and Stuff:
    Justin Cronin Package from Stockerlone
    German ARC with Slipcase(Unsigned), 2 German HCs, US Trade PB all signed, and some Promo Stuff:

Black House US First HC, DT 7 US First Trade HC
    Uwe Antons "Wer fürchtet sich vor Stephen King?" German first trade PB (Only State)

"Voices from the Night" SL Anthology SL in Slipcase PC of 750
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a King story in that Voices from the Night anthology?

All those items, by the way, are really nice!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No there´s no Kingstory.
    More new books and Pics are on the way!
    Thanks!
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup a really nice load of books

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Here my Complete German Laserdisc Collection of King-Movies:
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Country
    Country Flag

Ah, yes, laserdiscs. Expensive, but in those days, state-of-the-art. I didn't get too many King adaptations - only The Stand and one or two others (don't even remember which ones).
    At the moment I don't even own a player any longer, so all my discs do is collecting dust...

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Also to see in P&J
    A Joe Hill Package:
    "Teufelszeug" (Horns), "Blind" (Heart Shaped Box), Black Box (20th Cent. Ghosts), German Locke & Key Comics 1 and 2
    UK "Horns PB
    all signed by Joe Hill:

Austrian Poststamp of Stephen king Limited 1 of 100:

And my "Holy Grail"
    "Der Nebel" (The Mist) German Limited Edition of Edition Phantasia; Nr. 132/500
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Country
    Country Flag

My Cronin and Hill Collection:
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still fascinated/puzzled by the Author/Title running from top down for US versions and from bottom up for most overseas versions.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! Really Amazing stuff, Chris!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that the Foriegn DJ's (Especially the UK one's to me) look so much cooler than the US ones? You think it's just a matter of "The grass is greener........"?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam 1955spartan is on a distinguished road 1955spartan's Avatar

Great Stuff!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

My 3 Hardcover Comics of The dark Tower Deluxe Editions:

here the prints in the Comics
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like those!

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are great looking hardcovers! I like uniform metallic style of the boards.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Those dark tower deluxe editions are awesome!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool, really love you Justin Cronin and Joe Hill collections!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE Chris,
    the print´s are looking great. (My 3 HC´s are still wrapped)

Country
    Country Flag

Some new Stuff :
    "Fleisch" (Flesh) Signed limited Portfolio from Edition Phantasia Nr 72/100

2 Polish Calendars:

Full Dark Nos Stars; Riding The Bullet; Primary Bibliograühy
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Country
    Country Flag

Some of my Gift Editions with old Cars
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Nice Nice new stuff Chris..... I need the sig lim `Fleisch´ Portfolio....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast