Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Book Collection: Resident Chris

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some other Authors:
    Michael Siefener "Die Stadt der unaussprechlichen Freuden" Signed Limited from Edition Phantasia; Nr 1/250:

H.P. Lovecraft "Das Nachtmeer" Signed Limited (Signed by the Illustrator Heiner Brandmeier) from Edition Phantasia Nr. 187/250
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful.... The Siefener slipcase looks... cureous....
    Can´t wait for your ´Michael Siefener´ updatet Pics

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection John

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like the cover art on that Polish DARK TOWER 2010 calender.
    Hey, if you see HANNA, let me know what the last two words spoken in German are at the end of the credit scroll, please! My German is severely limited (boy is that an understatement) and I couldn't make out what was said.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here some pics of my King DVDs:
    "Der Nebel" (The Mist) 3 Disc SE

"Zimmer 1408 3 Disc SE:

Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Country
    Country Flag

"Manchmal kommen sie wieder" (Sometimes they come back) Triple Feature:

Kindom Hospital

Nightmares & Dreamscapes
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like the 1408 artwork

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Manchmal kommen sie wieder".......... wirklich alles wird übersetzt!

Arnold Schwarzenegger as Terminator : "Ich komme zurück" (I'll be back)

RLOF LOL

Very nice DVD editions BTW!

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Those are very cool! Shame we get nothing like that over here.

Country
    Country Flag

Some new Stuff:
    J.G. Ballard "Kriegsfieber" (War Fever) from Edition Phantasia; Signed Limited Nr. 50/250

Brian W. Aldiss "Barfuss im Kopf" "Barefoot in the Head) Limited Numered Edition from Edition Phantasia Nr. 102/250

Salem´s Lot Proof Bound Pages from Betts (Centipede Edition of Salem) My BIIIG Thanks to David!!!

And my first Lettered king-Related Edition (Couldn´t resist to buy it, was so cheap:
    "The Lost Work of Stephen King" Lettered Edition in a Wooden Slipcase Letter C of 52 Copies

More books and Pics comes sooooon!
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! The cover of War Fever looks very interesting.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPER.... THE Lost Work - Lettered - is amazing !!!

Country
    Country Flag

"Bis das die Zeit den Tod besiegt" Anthology by H.P. Lovecraft & Tim Curran Sigend Limited Edition Nr. 204/666 published by Festa
    Sigend by Cyril van der Haegen (Illustartor) and Tim Curran

"The Passage" by J. Cronin PC by Cemetery Dance including the Slipcase

J.G. Ballard "Die Schreckensgalerie" (" The Atrocity Exhibition") Limited Numbered Nr. 144/200 by Edition Phantasia.
    This is VERY hard to find!
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Country
    Country Flag

"Talisman/Black House Gift Edition by Grant Nr. 2182/3500

Something new for my Tolkien Collection:
    "Der Herr der Ringe" Slipcased Edition Leatherbound, Signed Numbered, Nr. 419/3333; with original print by the illustratorDietrich Ebert

And:
    "Der Anschlag" ("11/22/63) German Edition (This Copy is still in Shrinwrap. Bought a reading copy extra!
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, great new stuff !!! Die Schreckensgalerie is nice nice nice!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Tolkien!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Passage ....Chris,

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Chris View Post
    "Bis das die Zeit den Tod besiegt" Anthology by H.P. Lovecraft & Tim Curran Sigend Limited Edition Nr. 204/666 published by Festa
    Sigend by Cyril van der Haegen (Illustartor) and Tim Curran

"The Passage" by J. Cronin PC by Cemetery Dance including the Slipcase

J.G. Ballard "Die Schreckensgalerie" (" The Atrocity Exhibition") Limited Numbered Nr. 144/200 by Edition Phantasia.
    This is VERY hard to find!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really like that "The Passage" and the "LOTR" books!!!! Great additions!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4