Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 515 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Ouch, harsh words. Comments to the effect of 'go away' or 'you're not wanted here' are not completely fair in my humble opinion. Several documented instances of very bad packaging and backing out of agreed upon deals with terrible communication have happened to trusted members, but to my knowledge - no one has been outright ripped off?

It is possibly suspect to come back with a new ID, but simple embarrassment explains that as well. Selling off your collection after you were flogged on a Stephen King forum (justified or not) might make me consider giving up collecting as well. For the many folks that already said so, it is excellent advice to be extremely cautious in purchases based on member experiences. I'd buy a book only with the book sent first in this situation, but I do not begrudge him selling here - I can buy or not buy based on my own judgment (definitely no PayPal gift).

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Ouch, harsh words. Comments to the effect of 'go away' or 'you're not wanted here' are not completely fair in my humble opinion. Several documented instances of very bad packaging and backing out of agreed upon deals with terrible communication have happened to trusted members, but to my knowledge - no one has been outright ripped off?
    ONLY FROM disel24

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

As far as I know, he hasn't ripped anyone off, but I don't know everyone's situation and I have a bad memory, lol. But it's headed in that direction. My mentality is "Why bother?" with this guy? He brings nothing positive to the community. Why risk it? Why risk having a member of our community send him money? You said yourself "definitely no PayPal gift". Why even bother having those reservations?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    I can buy or not buy based on my own judgment (definitely no PayPal gift).
    One of the reasons he wasn't instantly banned was that I believe our members here are pretty astute. Certainly he could post his books on ebay and he would pay the auction and paypal fees and likely a buyer would have better protection in a dispute than if it were purchased via our site-and certainly with the PP gift option. Yet our community has generally worked very well to facillitate buyers and sellers getting the best value since fees are bypassed. The risk here is predomianely to the buyers pocketbook, or to the sellers reputation.
    That may be the price of a better deal.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

All I can say in my defense is there was one bad instance of packaging. Merlin and penny only had positive things to say.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Whose got some cool books to sell?

(Back on thread people )

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    All I can say in my defense is there was one bad instance of packaging. Merlin and penny only had positive things to say.
    It's true. I can honestly say I have never had an issue with the man transaction wise!! I have purchased two or three items from him with no issue whatsoever.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

(Back on thread people )
    I had a few posted before all this got started, "I got blocked"

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Now you try to make it sound as if there was only one incident. That's simply not true! There were at least five members (including me) who had issues with you. You can't keep recycling two or three positive transactions in your defense. Why not list your books on eBay and be done with it? Because this is just going to end up in long, drawn-out discussions again.

mcdonaldj: The Langoleer was already trying to sell all his stuff on here before he was banned. It's not like he decided to quit collecting because we hurt his feelings.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    It's true. I can honestly say I have never had an issue with the man transaction wise!! I have purchased two or three items from him with no issue whatsoever.
    I also paid him in advance for a book a while back and received said book with no issues whatsoever.

FWIW, I fully supported Jerome's decision to let the self-banned member post his sale as long as he made it clear publicly that we all already know him under another screenname.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

(Back on thread people )
    I do : SOD2 proof & BLOCKADE BILLY proof.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam deanhoadley is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone, not been on here for a while! Im seriously thinking about selling a couple of my most prized books, trying to save some money up to buy an engagement ring for my hopefully soon to be fiancé!! 

I have a signed first edition with official hologram for authenticity The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling, signed in person at a book reading. Perfect condition never read.

TWTTKH Signed limited edition number 4/200, again perfect condition never read.

Please let me know if anyone is interested, pref with offers.

Cheers

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess that 4/200 book will make some money

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger First edtion-S/L DJ. Has minor imperfection along top edge, but still in great shape.
    First person to PM can have it for $80 PP gift. Free shipping in USA. At cost shipping overseas.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

ARC sale:
    Lisey's Story WITH notebook! (Hard to find) Arc is normal new unread, but a minor abrasion on lower left front corner, thus NF. Notebook is perfect.
    Grant Song of Susannah
    Grant The Wastelands (original shrinkwrap)
    Grant Wolves of the Calla

Pics available. SOS and WOTC are unread but have standard handling imperfections.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Gunslinger First edtion-S/L DJ. Has minor imperfection along top edge, but still in great shape.
    First person to PM can have it for $80 PP gift. Free shipping in USA. At cost shipping overseas.

SOLD!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm selling one of my remarqued copies of American Vampire (the first series). Rafael Albuquerque made the remarque on October 2010 during a Con in Argentina.

If interested, PM your offer.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 420?

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    I guess that 4/200 book will make some money
    yes, but not as much as say....a 4/20 book

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe the guy with a Same Number DT Set #4

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    ARC sale:
    Lisey's Story WITH notebook! (Hard to find) Arc is normal new unread, but a minor abrasion on lower left front corner, thus NF. Notebook is perfect.
    Grant Song of Susannah
    Grant The Wastelands (original shrinkwrap)
    Grant Wolves of the Calla

Pics available. SOS and WOTC are unread but have standard handling imperfections.
    I dont remember hearing about that notebook before... are there any pix somewhere?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

This is from gsvec's collection page:

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought I would re-post this once. It was posted a while back, but the thread was somewhat de-railed. Trying to clear out a few books, get a few bucks and make room for some new stuff I hope to get.
    If interested please make me an offer. Most of these are not high dollar books, just some different versions to add to your shelves. Paypal gift payment is preferred, PM me or just email me at rrdunaway@msn.com.

I can send pics of anything, the pics below do not represent everything for sale. Those were the pics i already had on photobucket and were easy to post.
    Besides those I am also selling:

IT UK paperback limited to 2000 copies with facsimilie signature.

King etc.. small paperback
    The Monkey magazine insert (no magazine)
    TWTTKH uk sampler booklet
    The Cell sampler booklet
    11/22/63 UK sampler booklet

Books below also for sale, make offers

Talisman/Blackhouse set by Grant
    This is the Omnibus version but it has been rebound, faux leather i believe, I think its actuallya first edition, not sure will have to check

UK edition
    UK edition I believe, publisher listed as St Michels

Last but not least... THE PLANT, part 2,

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post

Thanks. Is it a plain notebook, or does it have text by King or anything?

John F. Kennedy greenhorn1 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering, does anyone have a copy of Michael Whelan's "Gunslinger '88" print for sale? And since i'm guessing the answer is no, does anyone have any estimates on what I might expect to have to pay for one if it does ever surface? Thanks for any responses!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Gunslinger 88 never really existed as a painting, so I'm not sure there are prints, are there? It was a composite produced by the publisher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 515 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast